PDA

View Full Version : Some unfinished series

SomeEmotion
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum but not to the anime community i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
So I don't whant to know when a next episode will be out (I know the AnimeSuki forum and it's a big rule there i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) But I just want to know if AonE will finishe these series... cause if they dropped them I'll stop waiting for them i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
So the series are:
Galaxy Railways
Kyou Kara Maou
Paranoia Agent
Ragnarok the Animation
and Samurai Champloo

So did Aone drop them or are they still in the subbing ?

Thanks guys!

Munsu
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:40 PM
no anouncement of any of those being dropped... there is no reason to think otherwise

KameronFrye
Sun, 10-31-2004, 03:05 AM
Paranoia Agent was always intended to be a 13, I don't think you should hold your breath on it.

I'm sure something would be done with Ragnarok later on, like a second season or what have you.

Champloo has a "second season", but what that is has not been clarified. It switched networks midbroadcast (episode 17 was last new episode), with the "second season" starting in January. On the switchover, they restarted at episode 1, which puts the new "season" starting at episode 18. If they can keep the same level of fun to the show without diluting the show, I don't mind them making it a 26+ series, but I doubt that they'll do more than 26 for it.

AonE is random about series continuation. I haven't seen anything from them pop in awhile, they just did Naruto 104, so they've been about 3 weeks behind on their most downloaded show. I'm sure it was a short break back to the daily grind or what have you. Don't know their intentions on Champloo, though.

maxthelostboy
Sun, 10-31-2004, 03:48 PM
It sure would be a shame if noone continued Galaxy Railways

SomeEmotion
Tue, 11-02-2004, 12:18 AM
Well, thank you for your answers, I really appreciate that!
At first I tought that I would get bash for asking that kind of question... youre such a great community!
Like all of you I'm eager to see what AonE has in reserve for us next!