PDA

View Full Version : Macross Zero - Ep 4 trouble

BRASH
Fri, 10-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Greetings. I recently tried to get Macross Zero ep. 4 by ANBU, and the torrent is not functional. As an alternate, I tried downloading the 1-5 pack, but that didn't work either. Finally, I downloaded from a different group of coders A-F & AF. It was a success, but there was a coding problem and no sound is there. I tried to download it again but this is what I get, like ANBU's torrent:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /a-f/index.shtml.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused

Is there anyone out there who could lend me a hand? Do you have the ep. yourself? If so, I'd greatly appreciate an upload through AIM. Kai Shirito is my tag.

DO
Fri, 10-29-2004, 10:43 PM
What Bit Torrent Client do you use?

BRASH
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:30 AM
BitTorrent 3.4.2 That's the basic torrent most people use, and I use it for all Suki torrents, no problems.

If you look at ANBU's tracker for Macross ep. 4, you'll see "!!" Meaning there's a problem with their servers or that packet.

I don't know if they will get it fixed or not. All I know is that I have ep. 5 and need to get 4. This anime is probably the best I've seen quality and story wise. If anyone can upload through AIM, I'd be very thankful, and that's about it. I can't do much more than that.

BRASH
Sat, 10-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Really though, I'm on most of the day. If anyone could just give half an hour for me I really would be appreciative.

I ask a question and people tell me how great it worked for them. That's super. But I'm more interested in you tossing me a copy. Like I said, I'm on most of the day. Please give me a ring. Kai Shirito is my AIM tag.