PDA

View Full Version : video file

tennismasta
Tue, 10-26-2004, 04:01 PM
uhh im trying to play the azumanga daioh eps 1-14 file from anime4ever....and after i finished dling it, i foudn out that when i tried to play it using vlc media player, it plays the video and ONLY soundeffects and background music, but not any of the voices....u cant even hear the characters....and wehn i looked at the file type it says that its a mkv file....so, i dled all the codecs and everything, and also dled core media player, but that didnt work either (it was recomeneded on anime4ever's site)......so i dunno how to fix this problem of not being able to hear the characters talk...its a dubbed verison...not subbed

Raven
Tue, 10-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Is it possible you've got it set on 5.1 speaker setup and you're not using a centre speaker? Just a guess.

Can you play other files ok?

tennismasta
Fri, 10-29-2004, 07:43 PM
i dunno about the speaker thing...i have a laptop, and i just usethe speakers it provides....and yes, i can play all the other files....its just this azumanga anime file that i cant play properly for sum reason...and yes, i dled the whole thing again just to make sure, but it was still the same....