PDA

View Full Version : Timeline confusion with Gai & Kakashi

kooshi
Mon, 10-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Alright, in the episode where the 2nd exam ended during the Chuunin exam, Tenten made a comment on how Kakashi looked like compared to Gai.
In episode 100 (I think, the one devoted to Rock Lee's past), the Genins were watching Gai and Kakashi fight over rock-scissors-paper. I doubt the team can easily forget who Kakashi is since he's Gai's "eternal rival".

To me, the rock-scissors-paper incident happened before the Chuunin exam, but Tenten's comment during the exam made it seem like she saw Kakashi for the first time. Anyone got an explanation for this or did the animators screw up?

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-25-2004, 04:28 PM
maybe ten ten only started to notice the handsomeness of guys at age 13? it happens sometimes, not all girls think about boys since age 6 like how Sakura and Ino are. also, maybe she was commenting to what lee said "GAI is the coolest of them"?

if you're looking for timeline confusions, that's not the one that should bother you,

Assassin
Mon, 10-25-2004, 04:34 PM
two possibilities:

1. the animators scrwed up....but its a small thing so its easy to overlook.

2. tenten is stupid.

take ur pick

TruthofMistake
Mon, 10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
heres the real question.... why would you care???? its minor and irrelevant

Deblas
Mon, 10-25-2004, 08:25 PM
I really never notice those kinds of things so i really don't mind

drcitan
Wed, 10-27-2004, 11:21 PM
The animators obviously thought they could get one passed us but good eye Kooshi.

kooshi
Wed, 10-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Alright, so not many people care about this topic. My bad.

Quick question: there are other timeline disputes?? Can anyone quickly list some or possibly all?

Board of Command
Wed, 10-27-2004, 11:25 PM
I think that's the only one so far.