PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto's Future

drcitan
Sun, 10-24-2004, 10:50 PM
I've been thinking about this for some time now but what if Kabuto dies by the hands of Sasuke? Kind of like a test to see Sasukes improvement and loyality towards Oro.

Mut
Sun, 10-24-2004, 10:52 PM
enough with the threads. for you to make another one, you better turn the 'rock lee nemek' thread into a brilliant one.

Mookie
Sun, 10-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Actaully, I could see somethin like that.
But, Oro wants Sauske as a vessel and not as a right hand man.
Oro still wants Kabuto around, he likes using him as his little tool.

drcitan
Sun, 10-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Well Im not saying that Oro would kill kabuto right when Sasuke arrives but after Sasuke surpasses Kabuto from his training with Oro. If Oro were to get Sasuke's body he who just kill kabuto anyway so why not give Sasuke the honors.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 10-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Dammit I suggest that months ago. But anyway I do agree with it to a certain degree. It is a possibility. I just see it after the time jump we see an older Sasuke after spending a few years training under oro. Orochimaru says that Sasukes final test is to kill Kabuto. After an epic battle Oro tries to take Sasukes body but he escapes.

Another possible theory is that Kabuto is actually a secrete spy for the Atsuki to spy and moniter oro's actions. I mean common it's obvious that there is some sort of tention between the two of the them. It's hinted at several points. Kabuto is still one of the most mysterious characters in the series we really know little about him. Where he came from what his motives are. Only time will tell.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 10-25-2004, 01:18 AM
I would prefer one of the Sannin to dispose of him. of course it would be awesome to have Naruto ransengan him again, like he did with sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gods_Son
Mon, 10-25-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Well Im not saying that Oro would kill kabuto right when Sasuke arrives but after Sasuke surpasses Kabuto from his training with Oro. If Oro were to get Sasuke's body he who just kill kabuto anyway so why not give Sasuke the honors.

If Orochimaru wanted to kill Kabuto, he would've tried to do it back when he could still use his arms. I don't see the point of letting Kabuto remain in the story this long as a mysterious character just to have him killed by Sasuke.

No double posting. You can't delete your own post. It's already been taken care of for you twice before, this is your last warning.

kAi
Mon, 10-25-2004, 08:07 AM
yeah im not to sure with oro wanting kabuto dead, he is a strong fighter that has been loyal thus far, i dont think orochimaru would get rid of someone so useful...
oro just wants sasukes body, it would still be good to have a right hand man around.

realtortato
Mon, 10-25-2004, 10:48 AM
That is if Oro or Sasuke have the ability and power to kill Kabuto, there is so much we don't know about him like that old blood thing. He might be some sort of super-dooper-ultra-megapowerful mofo for all we know.

Uchiha Kakure
Mon, 10-25-2004, 11:16 AM
There will be no time jump, or at least not a substantial one. I really doubt Akatsuki will just stop looking for Naruto over the course of several years, because he has to train.

Also, I dont think Sasuke is going to Orochimaru. He said that he's going to find power in his own wway and surpass Itachi in his own way. I think he is going to seek out the third user of the Mangekyou to find out how he achieved it, and also to learn the power and history of the Uchiha clan. I mean, if he has the mangekyou he must be a formidable ninja.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Sasuke cant kill Kabuto, it would be lame if he did. Kabuto will play a bigger roll than being killed by Sasuke.

PSJ
Mon, 10-25-2004, 04:41 PM
kabuto will probably try to go against orochimaru or something since we have seen what he thinks of orochimaru. but im certain that he wont be killed by sasuke and the only reason he took narutos rasengan was cause he underestimated him.

Augury
Mon, 10-25-2004, 07:49 PM
I thought orochimaru kept kabuto around for kabuto's healing abilities. I don't think sasuke will kill him as a test.

Deblas
Mon, 10-25-2004, 08:40 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens but honestly I don't think sasuke will kill kabuto.

Mookie
Tue, 10-26-2004, 12:29 AM
I just did a quick scan, not a thourough one mind you, but there isnt any current "who might die next" thread.
If there has been, so be it, but I think THAT should be where this discussion should be had.
I have some other ideas of my own.
Kabuto is one of them, but I think others may go as well.

Stoopider
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Somehow I got the feeling that Kakashi's the one who's going to eventually kill off Kabuto. Don't know why. But it seems appropriate.

Sharingnan Chet
Tue, 10-26-2004, 12:09 PM
They do always compare Kabuto to Kakashi.

Mookie
Tue, 10-26-2004, 12:11 PM
^^ whoops, posted under my old name. Damn school computer.

Arog
Wed, 10-27-2004, 08:49 AM
hmm but can oro use his arms now, that he transferred ot a new body (or did he...hmm this is getting confusing - this is what i get for reading 50 mangas in 1 day :S)

drcitan
Wed, 10-27-2004, 09:08 AM
I don't believe Oro can use him arms(to perform jutsus) because Sarutobi took the soul out of his arms. But then again I might be wrong.

Mystic_X
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:44 PM
I actualy think Kabuto is stronger then Oro, i actualy think he is the 2nd strongest character introduced so far.
Although there are some theories that support it a little (chuunin exam) Its just a feeling I have.
We dont know what kishimoto has in store for us, but I think Kabuto is way stronger then we think. It seems that Kabuto has like atsasuki (or something never got the name right) a big interest in the development of naruto and he doesnt seem to care about sasuke. But unlike atsasuki I think kabuto has intrest in naruto and not just kyubi.

Mut
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: Mystic_X
I actualy think Kabuto is stronger then Oro, i actualy think he is the 2nd strongest character introduced so far.
Although there are some theories that support it a little (chuunin exam) Its just a feeling I have.
We dont know what kishimoto has in store for us, but I think Kabuto is way stronger then we think. It seems that Kabuto has like atsasuki (or something never got the name right) a big interest in the development of naruto and he doesnt seem to care about sasuke. But unlike atsasuki I think kabuto has intrest in naruto and not just kyubi.
no... it couldn't be... this guy can't... be... serious... no...

Deblas
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:38 PM
oro already said that kabuo could be as strong as kakashi and besides naruo beat him

oscar
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:53 PM
kabuto blows, if he isnt a akatsuki undecover agent i say he sucks
anyway this thread sucks, put another one

drcitan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
oro already said that kabuo could be as strong as kakashi and besides naruo beat him

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying naruto beat kabuto. HE DIDN'T. He wounded kabuto with the rasengan but without the aid of tsunade naruto would have died and kabuto would have been still alive.

Deblas
Fri, 10-29-2004, 09:00 PM
what are you talking about? the rasengan wounded him so badly he couldn't move even if he used that tissue technique

drcitan
Fri, 10-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Kabuto got owned by the rasengan but he was still able to talk and use chakra to help summon manda unlike naruto who was T.K.Oed from kabuto's attack.

PossiblE
Sat, 10-30-2004, 01:19 AM
Kabuto only performed the seals for Oro, it was Oro's chakra that actually summoned Manda.

Drcitan, you need to pay more attention when you read the manga.

kAi
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:09 PM
i think kabuto is extremely strong but i dont think he can beat orochimaru.

Assertn
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:47 PM
ive mentioned this to somebody before.....but i wouldnt doubt kishimoto to throw in some insane plot twist where kabuto turns out the be the final villian of the series
for all we know, kabuto could be the leader of akatsuki, and is hiding that and his true strength from pretty much everyone, including orochimaru

i think that would be pretty awesome if that did happen.....i cant think of any anime series where the main villian turns out to be a bad guy you've seen most of the series, but underestimated.

kAi
Sat, 10-30-2004, 12:59 PM
yeah he could be, but for me it would be a spinout. and not a bad one. just an unexpected one.
ive always had the thought of him being under orochimaru, unwillingly.

Masamune
Sat, 10-30-2004, 01:01 PM

You should be a judge for rigged boxing matches as you seem to find that the guy KO on the ground won , and the won left standing didn't.

PSJ
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: PossiblE
Kabuto only performed the seals for Oro, it was Oro's chakra that actually summoned Manda.

Drcitan, you need to pay more attention when you read the manga.

still kabuto underestimaed naruto greatly by just jumping at him with a kunai. he was careless thats the only reason he got hurt besides both naruto and kabuto got knocked out. kabuto could still move naruto couldnt, just like the naruto gaara fight and in that one everybody said naruto won cause he could move in the end with like his chin or something.

Deblas
Sat, 10-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune

You should be a judge for rigged boxing matches as you seem to find that the guy KO on the ground won , and the won left standing didn't.

ooooook, not really sure what you mean?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif but let me take a shot

true naruto was knocked out when he used the rasengan but kabuto was hit by the rasengan so naruto injured him a lot. so after he got up could he fight? no!

PS: you're full of shit!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Sat, 10-30-2004, 08:21 PM
naruto was out cold, and kabuto could still move a bit. by the standards of naruto fans that means kabuto's victory you cant get past that.

Deblas
Sat, 10-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
naruto was out cold, and kabuto could still move a bit. by the standards of naruto fans that means kabuto's victory you cant get past that.

allright alright, I'll listen to you but Masamune and drcitan can go to helli/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif