PDA

View Full Version : Who's return are you anticipating the most?

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-23-2004, 05:10 PM
We know that several characters are going to return throughout the course of the series.
Kira is of course given, but also Lacus, Ramius, Bartfeld, Milly... and of COURSE, Yzak & Diakka.

So who do you want to see again as soon as possible?
I don't think I have to state my answer...

PSJ
Sat, 10-23-2004, 05:16 PM
i want both yzak, diakka and kira to return it will be interesting to see how much they have changed. if they have changed. that was the boring part with asuran he changed mostly in seed but i think at least kira but also yzak can change some more.

Assassin
Sat, 10-23-2004, 08:35 PM
i wanna see ramius and bartfield. well ramius more then bartfield. i always liked her.
oh and also that pink jumping ball thing that lacus always had.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 10-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
We know that several characters are going to return throughout the course of the series.
Kira is of course given, but also Lacus, Ramius, Bartfeld, Milly... and of COURSE, Yzak & Diakka.

So who do you want to see again as soon as possible?
I don't think I have to state my answer...

what u just said

Eurasian
Sun, 10-24-2004, 03:29 AM
when i started watching gsd and saw the return of cagalli and athrun i wondered where kira and lacus were...so those are who i want to see the most.

Reita
Sun, 10-24-2004, 06:38 AM
I wanna see Mwu la Fraga, even though he is dead =/ but of those you mentioned i gonna say Deakka ^_^

Guardian_2000
Mon, 10-25-2004, 09:11 PM
You know you might have gotten your wish granted with the character Neo Roanoke. There are whispers that is Mwu or some clone possibly. In the OVA Mwu's helmet floating in space was taking out from the scene. This new guys looks like Mwu, has the exact VA, pilots a similiar MA, and seems to cause a Newtype reaction with young Rey. Rey incidently looks like a young Ra La Kuruzze "sp".

I really wanna see Kira return the most since from the initial indication his shot is responsible for the death of Shinn's family. The opening shows them fighting and I really would love to see that happen. Plus Kira has a new uniform so perhaps he is part of an addition group.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-26-2004, 04:12 AM
Him being a clone isn't entirely impossible, but I don't see how anyone can believe it IS Mwu.

Mwu is dead. His gundam freakin' exploded. Even if he flew out, he wouldn't have air. The fact that the helmet scene was removed doesn't indicate anything, minor details were removed in the movie editions of Gundam 0079 aswell. Yes, he has the same voice actor. So what? Seriously!! Do you think the director's thought "Yeah let's get the old VA back no-one will hear it!". If Neo was Mwu, they WOULD keep that a SECRET. They wouldn't use the same voice actor and everything, because it just creates stupid speculation like this. Besides, his voice actor is exactly everywhere. And I mean, why the hell would Mwu, if he survived, become an evil guy with a mask who steals gundams?!!!!

Again, a clone; maybe. But it's NOT Mwu.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:23 AM
A Mwu fan. There is speculation that he wears the mask because of some head injury he acquired. And You don't actually see the Strike blow up. Its just an explosion. Andy survives his explosion. The Strike's shiled was infront of the cockpit protecting it. So you never really know. I don't really want it to be Mwu. A clone is fine with me. Would make more sense. But it still leaves questions. Neo's tactics are interesting as well. Its basically the same strategy that Zaft used on Heliopolis which Athrun came to realize. So far I am leaning on the Clone bit. But I am definately not counting out the idea that Neo could infact be Mwu. Kira survived in the Strike just maybe so did Mwu... You can't say for certain that he died. Oh and you can survive in space without a helmet for alil while. If you read Astray, Lowe did it in vol 2 of the manga to get into Red Frame. That was ballsy on his part. Guy didn't even have a normal suit let alone a helmet. That scene removing the helmet is a big part of Mwu's final act in SEED. I don't think they would have removed it without a reason. That was the sign he was supposedly dead. But thats my 2 cents. Most people here don't seem to share my opinions or views. Heh

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Kira all the way. Diakka was also among the coolest because he was a friend of Yzak that kept him calm and because he helped Kira towards the end i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:41 AM
Ramius, Kira and Diakka and Milly for some reason. I wonder what happened to the kid with glasses and the one that decided to leave the arch angel.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:59 AM
@Guardian_2000: I'm not a Mwu fan. And if you go that technical on exactly everything, it seems nothing is impossible in Gundam. Use your common sense instead. Neo can't possibly be Mwu. There is no logic backing that up. If you don't agree, just wait til you get proven wrong later on in the series.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 11:11 AM
I surely hope that it isn't Mwu like I said. But there is a possibility or do you deny that? There is a chance its not impossible. I don't like shutting down possibilities if there is a chance. What will you do if it is Mwu? Do you think he's a clone? Or do you have a different off the wall idea? Cause we're all just making wild guesses. As for logic I gave several reasons to support the belief. It looks like Mwu, sounds like Mwu, fights like Mwu, even gives off a Newtype reaction like Mwu. There is a saying about a duck that comes to mind. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-26-2004, 11:12 AM
I deny it because I just know it isn't that way. If it indeed turns out to be Mwu, I'll eat my hat or something.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 11:44 AM
But how do you know? Do you have some like inside info. Spill the beans give us some tips. I've got alot of people who I discuss Destiny with. If not telling me post it on the GML for everyone. Alot of us have been debating it.

PSJ
Tue, 10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
if he's a clone of mwu he isnt exactly mwu he would be neo anyway.... rau was a clone of geoarge glenn nobody said hey thats george glenn. i dont think its mwu either i mean there is no possiblity what so ever that he managed to survive that blast strike got blown up the helmet was flying around in space cracked so how would he be able to survive without a suit? its not mwu.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Can we get a screen cap of the remains of Strike? I've since deleted the series once I started buying the DVDs. Andy's suit was blown up too. I've said before they removed the floating helmet scene from the special edition. There is significant evidence to suggest either he died or that he survived into Destiny. On the clone theory and the way cloning is depicted in SEED it takes just as long as it does for a normal person to grow up as it does a clone. So for this clone to reach the age it is. I suspect that Mwu's father would have had the clone created shortly after Mwu's birth. Also this clone may have been made a Coordinator while being engineered. I really think its one or the other. Mwu or a clone. Leaning on clone but I get this nagging feeling about it being Mwu.

PSJ
Tue, 10-26-2004, 05:12 PM
from what i remember rau was created when mwu was at least 8 - 10 years old i could be wrong tho..... i still dont think its mwu... we could argue about this for hours and not come to a definate answer so lets not.

Reita
Thu, 10-28-2004, 05:43 AM
anyway, I think neo is mwu. that was the first thing i said to jiraiya when i saw the first ep. eventhough he's dead I think its him! =P moihihi.

Archangel is back ^_^ [or something that looks like archangel =P]

Guardian_2000
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Are you talking about the crashed remnant of archangel in the opening? Or is there something else showing its back? Cause that would be awesome.

Edit: Not opening, I mean the ending. Blah

PSJ
Thu, 10-28-2004, 12:11 PM
no he's just a littel behind he means neos ship thta looks like 2 archangels put together..... but the archangel will probably be back tho with ramiasu and kira... i mean what ship is kira going to be on if not the archangel? i dont think he will join up with either EA or ZAFT.

Reita
Thu, 10-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
no he's just a littel behind he means neos ship thta looks like 2 archangels put together..... but the archangel will probably be back tho with ramiasu and kira... i mean what ship is kira going to be on if not the archangel? i dont think he will join up with either EA or ZAFT.

Funny, you allways know what i mean =^_^= Go Jiraiya~~ *chers* O.O

PSJ
Thu, 10-28-2004, 06:04 PM
i knew what you meant cause i thought it looked like that to..... sometimes even i got no clue what you mean.

intense
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:21 PM
but how is freedom suppose to come back? didnt it get completely destroyed? unless kira will come back with a new suit...better than freedom(despite the fact that it showed freedom in the opening).. haha that would be cool.

PSJ
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:25 PM
no that would be gay since freedom is in the intro freedom is cool enough and it wasnt completly destroyed just almost and even if it was completly destroyed i think they still had the blur prints for it and shit.

Board of Command
Thu, 10-28-2004, 10:38 PM
No Freedom wasn't destroyed, it was Justice. Freedom just needs a nice repair job and it'll be fine. In the Gundam shows they always seem to have an unlimited supply of spare parts for the mobile suits :\

PSJ
Fri, 10-29-2004, 08:08 AM
they seem to have an unlimited supply of everything i mean building that many big ass suits and destroying 100+ every battle and to take all the battle ships i nthe count where the hell does they get all the metal from? do they recycle the destroyed suits and make new ones? the should eventually run out of something that is needed for building the suits.

intense
Fri, 10-29-2004, 03:23 PM
eventually they will, but they dont...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Krakel
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:35 AM
Maybe they have their own metal-planet that they mine from? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Guardian_2000
Sun, 10-31-2004, 09:43 AM
Or they mine materials from the asteroid belt past Mars.?.

chitgoks
Thu, 11-04-2004, 12:06 AM
i want kira and athran back with the nuclear powered gundams. those new gundams wont stand a chance coz their nuclear powered gundams never run out of power hehehehe

Motteh
Sat, 11-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: chitgoks
i want kira and athran back with the nuclear powered gundams. those new gundams wont stand a chance coz their nuclear powered gundams never run out of power hehehehe

ahem

the new gundams are also nuclear powered
if you just pay a little attention when they launch/power up
you should be able to make out the the word "Nuclear"
on the monitor

intense
Sat, 11-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by: Motteh

ahem

on the monitor

but you see yo uare also wrong... in the second episode, the commander said something about how impulse is running low on power when it left the colony to attack auel and them through that hole they blasted. SO BLAh... (who knows maybe im wrong or maybe im reading things. hahaha) but im pretty sure about this.
and yes it did say nuclear, but hey maybe they used the same stuff from SEED to use on this.

kyubisrage
Sat, 11-06-2004, 10:34 PM
lol if they did thye must of been slacking off lol. Just freakin getting clips from old eps lol. But i still think freedom and justice can kick the new gundams ass. They are so cool look at them. ALso the New gundam look like power ranger zords when they transform lol.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 11-07-2004, 02:10 AM
Did you guys miss the whole part how we explained that the new gundams are not nuclear power. Altough the OS's initial startup screen says nuclear the U & N words change. They even had screen caps to show the different screens. I believe its the mass produced vs prototype thread. Go check it out.

Deblas
Sun, 11-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Definetly Kira

PSJ
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:52 PM
ok so watched ep 5. but a certain matter is relevant to this thread so i posted it here.

*SPOILERS AHOW!!!*

hmm so now some new characters have re-appeared i must say the way the made deakka and yzak re-appear was bad. i mean they could have done something cool. yzak didnt even say anything.

*END OF SPOILERS*

chitgoks
Mon, 11-15-2004, 01:54 AM
what? there's an episode 5? or you meant the raw? well the N in gundam does mean nuclear but it doesnt really mean they're nuclear powered. all those robots in destiny got low on power. justice and freedom still rules coz they never get low on power hehehehe

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:13 AM
Where is the stick for beating ppl with? The N no longer stands for Nuclear in the new Gundam OS. We discussed this to death in a previous thread. I'm too lazy to dig it up.

PSJ
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:32 PM
what? there's an episode 5? or you meant the raw? well the N in gundam does mean nuclear but it doesnt really mean they're nuclear powered. all those robots in destiny got low on power. justice and freedom still rules coz they never get low on power hehehehe

yes i meant the raw but its still ep 5 its like saying "what? a human, or do you mean a chinese?"

dont refer to it as robots please it just sounds wrong its gundams GUNDAMS and if its isnt then its mobile suits or mobile armors okay?

Guardian_2000
Sat, 11-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Spoiler

Ep 6 we get to see the trio reunited and damn do they kick some ass. Isaac pilots and he is good, not to mention Deakka and Athrun doing their fair share of trashing Abyss, and Chaos. Also to note Kira and Lacus make their appearances on earth with the blind Zaft member. I'm hoping now that things are on Earth perhaps Kira w/Freedom will make their appearance.

End of Spoilers

PSJ
Wed, 11-24-2004, 05:17 PM
hell yea great fighting from them asuran totally kicked ass seeing as he had the worst suit. diakka and yzak had their cool special zaku's so that doesnt weigh as much as asurans ownage.

Barumonk
Wed, 11-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Motteh

ahem

on the monitor

This was discussed in another thread. If you keep watching the boot screen, it changes to "Network". The basic idea is that they are using modified version of the Freedom/Justice OS and the actual gundam is using a network drive, not a nuclear drive.

G_Spot
Wed, 12-01-2004, 03:26 PM
of course everyone is awaiting for kiras return so that he can show that little cry baby SHINN how to pilot a gundam and grr shinn is such a big baby alwayz spazing at kagari and blha blha blah but i cant wait till kira and asuran fight along side again i wonder when asuran will get his gundam cause on opening u see him flying a red gundam that looks like justice will kira have a new gundam?? or is he just gonna stick with freedom?? i hope he has a new gundam something likeee wing zero LOL hahaha

Guardian_2000
Sat, 12-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Lets blow ur parents up right next to you. And show the remains while ur a teenager. I'm sure you won't be depressed and grieving. Shinn isn't a crybaby. He isn't a whiner. He's just a pissed off teenager with issues dealing with the governement of his homeland. He actually is turning out to be a decent guy when orb or his family isn't brought up.