PDA

View Full Version : "Tracker" issue?

iruka-chan74
Fri, 10-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Hi! Just joined, and with an ulterior motive: I can't seem to download the Kyou Kara Maou 1-13 torrent file. I get the message "rejected by tracker -- requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker." Help! I did see the "important message" at the top of the torrents page that said to re-download some torrent file but I don't know where/how/what it referred to.

I'm new to the whole downloading aspect; when I started just a few weeks ago I downloaded the most recent Bit Torrent application (version 3.4.2). Is there another bit torrent program or something that I need to download so that I can then download the Kyou Kara Maou file? What's the tracker have to do with anything?

Andrea

NM
Fri, 10-22-2004, 11:49 AM
If your tying to download the Kyou Kara Maou file from the Gotwoot tracker, then you can't. I believe the tracker is still down. If you want, go to the Scarywater tracker and find Aone's subs on that tracker, that will work. I dont know the Scarywater tracker at the top of my head but if you go to Animesuki and look up Kyou Kara Maou, it will take you to the tracker. AnimeSuki (http://www.animesuki.com)

iruka-chan74
Sat, 11-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Thanks! I really appreciate the quick response....