PDA

View Full Version : Gundam games

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 02:01 PM
There was no formum for General Gundam, so I post this little topic about games in this new GSD forum ^_^

Anyone who have played any gundam games, if you have wich one is the best, worst and so on?

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by: Reita
There was no formum for General Gundam, so I post this little topic about games in this new GSD forum ^_^

Anyone who have played any gundam games, if you have wich one is the best, worst and so on?

Games, music, movies, or anything else off-topic go in General Discussion. A General Gundam forum would be a waste of space.

KaneInferno
Thu, 10-21-2004, 03:36 PM
one of my favorites is a classic. its an snes game Gundam Wing Endless Duel. but its old, and im sure some of the newer ones i havent played have improved on it greatly.

Shippou-sama
Thu, 10-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, I don't recall the name of it, but the MS:Gundam game for the dreamcast was remarkably well done.

I also liked Journey to Jabooru.

And I agree that Endless Duel is by far the best Gundam game ever made. XD

Souryusen
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by: Shippou-sama
Well, I don't recall the name of it, but the MS:Gundam game for the dreamcast was remarkably well done.

Agreed. That game was somethin.. I love the fact that you weren't in any super high-powered gundam model. You were in some POS grunt MS that was barely tough enough to take out a Zaku. The SFX in that game were what really made it an awesome experience. Without them the game woulda just been another Mech Warrior clone.

Aeon
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:34 PM
The only one I played and liked was Federation vs Zeon for ps2. It was cool that you could play as either side and the Gouf were the best mechs to control. Too bad they were never modified to go into space.

Shippou-sama
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:36 PM
I forgot about FvZ!! That one rocked! Multiplayer was hard, though. =\

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:41 PM
havent played any. dont got the time nor the money to play.

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Seriously, FvZ is one of the worst game i ever played i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif specielly in the space lvls. it might be a great arcade game, but the campain is just a boring thing that repeats itself all the time. and the mobile suits arent even mobile enough...I hope Gundam Seed: Never ending Tomorrow have much mobility in the suits.

Shippou-sama
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Eh, I enjoy just about any game I play . . . with a few exceptions. =P

Darkflare
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:00 PM
i have some gundam game...for my SNES emulator. i played it a couple times over the internet with a friend. was fun. called zgundam i think?

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:08 PM
anyway, i real hope that Gundam SEED: never ending tomorrow is a really good game. and i also hope that they are as fast as orbital frames [zone of the enders]

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:38 PM
I only played Endless Duel for SNES. Pretty fun game, utilizing the only good thing about Wing (the mech designs).

Cool music too.

Lefty
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:43 PM
I thought that last gundam game that came out Space battles was ok. it had a decent campain mode. but i really do hope that gundam seed will be done well.

jing
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:53 PM
I played G-Generation F, i think thats what its called, been yearsssss.
it'd be cool if they have like gundam seed style games for like Half life Mod or something. that would get addictive.

chambers
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:54 PM
i played a decent fighter on the snes but it was japanese. it was very very good tho.

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
I thought that last gundam game that came out Space battles was ok. it had a decent campain mode. but i really do hope that gundam seed will be done well.

i have only read good thingys about the new seed games, if you are intresssted visist the Gundam Seed: never ending tomorrow board at www.gamefaqs.com

jing
Thu, 10-21-2004, 07:10 PM
There is a gundam half life mod game in development called MechMod.

read more about it at http://www.mechmod.com

Reita
Fri, 10-22-2004, 03:36 AM
lol, i hate those half life mods i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i have played the Dragonball z one. but it sucks