PDA

View Full Version : coolest ms/character?

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:17 PM
hmm so we've all watched 2 eps of this great show and i think by now we have thought up which character and ms we think is the coolest. did you stick to the old ones in seed or do you think they new ones are cooler?

i think that Auel is the coolest character so far with ease and his gundam abyss seems to be badass tho i want to see how it fights in space...

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:50 PM
I also think Auel and his gundam Abyss are the coolest. I wanna see the MA of Abyss ^_^ it must be cool, ne?

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:18 PM
it was in the promo, its a sub of some sort for underwater missions.

Aeon
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Pffft Auel and Abyss have nothing on Steller and Gaia.

PS. I declare myself Steller and Gaia's #1 fanboy, standard anime rules I called it first :-/.

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:33 PM
ok than i declare myself as Auel and Abyss #1 fanboy. you will se a new auel sig form me soon!!!

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Well. then i declare myself as Gundam Seed Destiny's #1 fanboy [yeah ^_^]

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:48 PM
you cant do that the 2nd rule is that you need to be at least genin to be able to declare yourself anything and jounins and up can declare other ppl things as long as they are ranked chuunin or below. so i declare you my slave.

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:49 PM
oh my god!!! i got PWND!!!

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:54 PM
The reserve the #1 Seed-d fan slot ^_^

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:21 PM
I was gonna post this yesterday, but then I thought "damn only 2 eps are out... let's wait some more", but hell... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Actually there is another rule about being the #1 Seed fanboy... and that is that you CAN'T be the #1 fanboy cuz I AM i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And I am also supreme commander of any Yzak fanclubs available.

I'll have to agree with PSJ however I'm really liking Auel & his Abyss.
Gaia is damn cool too and Stellar was nicer than I thought.

I love that Rey is a newtype too i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:25 PM
well, then i reserv the second bigest fan slot i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif And no body can change that >.< No even the perver hermit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:34 PM
of course i can i got the supreme title of sannin i can change anything i want!!!!! reita, you are now asigned to clean toilets in american fat camps for the rest of your life!

Reita
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Really, i dont give a shit what you are. because im the second #1 gundam-seed-d fan, so just stfu i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

GLS
Thu, 10-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Of the new characters, just like most here, I like Auel and his Abyss Gundam.

But, I've always liked Athrun throughout the GSeed series, so hes still my favorite character going into Destiny.

jing
Thu, 10-21-2004, 07:16 PM
i like Rey, the blond hair kid, we all know hes gonna turn crazy, its always the quiet ones that goes nuts with skillz. OR if im terribly wrong about him, then i will be #1 shinn fan! (but i like gaia >_< damn)

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-21-2004, 08:07 PM
BRING ON YZAAAAK

TwisT
Thu, 10-21-2004, 08:44 PM
Well its seems Auel and Abyss is going to be the big favorit.. At least this far.. And i'm no exeption..

PSJ
Fri, 10-22-2004, 12:58 AM
WOOT abyss all the way and reita lighten up man i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Reita
Fri, 10-22-2004, 03:29 AM
lol -.-

and why, WHY, do you guys write Shin with two n??? O.O

animus
Fri, 10-22-2004, 03:32 PM
thats how aone translated it

Assassin
Fri, 10-22-2004, 10:25 PM
stellar and gaia are fuckign amazing.....just from the second ep they've managed to develop stellars character alot. now i wanna know what happend to her, who died, and how they died.

also the whole animal mode thing with gaia is pretty sweet....can any of the other gundams do that?

ps: the gundam that masked guy pilots (whats his name again?) was called Aegis rite? wasn't that asuran's original gundam in seed?

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-22-2004, 11:08 PM
I don't understand what you mean.

The new masked guy in Destiny, Neo, was piloting a ship with funnels.
And yes Aegis was Athrun's original gundam. But that one hasn't been mentioned in GSD.

VoiD
Sat, 10-23-2004, 05:17 AM
Yeah im voting stellar and gaia as the coolest character so far.. gaia's color scheme kicks ass

PSJ
Sat, 10-23-2004, 06:40 AM
to answer your question assasin, yes chaos and abyss also have mobile armor forms. abyss is an amfibic(sp?) suit and chaos is a space suit.

Reita
Sat, 10-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by: animus
thats how aone translated it

so? it's wrong anyway =P

Munsu
Sat, 10-23-2004, 10:31 AM
OK.. i'll probably get shot with this...

Ive only seen Wings and SEED...

But the character i like the most is Heero (i know dont give me that bishounen crap)

But point is he kicked as... especially hand to hand...

ah crap... i didnt read that this was for Destiny characters... but WTF

Reita
Sat, 10-23-2004, 11:30 AM
yeah, Heero is a real kickass dude ^_^

But i like Duo more, he and Deathscythe hell rocks =P

PSJ
Sat, 10-23-2004, 05:19 PM
dont like wing all that much it lacks characters and story tho it got kickass fighting.

Reita
Sun, 10-24-2004, 06:41 AM
The great about wing is the four main characters that are overwhelming in the begging with very well designed Gundams. the story is so bad that there is no word for it V.V

PSJ
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:08 AM
hmm where did you learn how to count? 5 main characters...... not four.

Reita
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:20 AM
d00d, Im so lost today. leave me alone =P

Aeon
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Heero was cool in Wing but I still like Noin(think that's how you spell her name) the best. She had to be the only pilot that survived the whole show without using a super powerful gundam.

Reita
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:49 AM
lol yeah ^_^ whatta great show =p btw, i think it is spelled Neun [just like nine in german]

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Nope, it's Noin. Lucrezia Noin.

Reita
Sun, 10-24-2004, 08:02 PM
If you say so, Gundam-sensei ,)

PSJ
Mon, 10-25-2004, 10:09 AM
*cough*ass-licker*cough* in wing heero was the coolest. he was crazy damnit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif blowing himself up and shit.

Guardian_2000
Mon, 10-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Wow so what is it that you guys like so much for Abyss. The design is quite ugly in terms of gundams. Gaia I will admit looks better animated then the original linearts shown and the transformation sequence is quite decent.

What other Gundam Series have you fanboys seen besides Wing and SEED. 0079, 0080, 0083, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, F91, V, G, X, EW, Turn-A, G-Savior? Are you guys just AU fanboys or Gundam Fanboys? The Zeta series will be coming out on DVD sometime in December possibly. As for the person who asked why do we spell Shinn's name with two Ns is because in the first episode if you look at the spelling on the side of the Core Splendor it spells his name that way.

Possible Spoilers read with caution.

I don't want to give any spoilers but what do you guys think of Neo Roanoke and Rey. Seem awefully familiar huh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. But seriously who are big time Gundam fans in here. Shinn is turning out to be an interesting characters. First truly trained pilot to be assigned to a real gundam starting off that I recall. He's definately got mad skills but I don't think he is an ultimate coordinator like Kira or Athrun. Although it seemed like it was possible to reach the SEED mode naturally for Coordinators and Naturals. Of the gundams so far I'm most fond of the Sword Impulse Gundam. Impulse in general since I love the Silhouettes like Strike's Packs. It makes the suit so much more versatile. Second would be Athrun's Savior Gundam but we haven't been introduced to that yet. What I'm really hoping for is the fight between Kira and Shinn, and maybe an appearance of the new Destiny Astray "Gundam Astray Out Frame" Oh well my ramble to kill time on a subject. I pride myself on being a big fan of all Gundam so lets hope for a great series.

PSJ
Tue, 10-26-2004, 07:55 AM
okay there you go again we dont care what you thnk of us or what you think of yourself just stop it man its getting quite annoying.

and about abyss well its your opininon that it looks ugly, i think its cool. and you like impulse? i think thats the most boring suit in the show. its almost a complete copy of strike, wow yea throw in a another sword woohoooo. force impulse is a complete copy of aile strike the only diffrence is that impulse got baby blue on the chest. and the third impulse varation got 1 extra cannon and 1 extra missile pack. whats so cool about that?

Munsu
Tue, 10-26-2004, 08:27 AM
Guardian is just a Star Treck fanboy wanna be

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 09:56 AM
This is the thread where I made my first post. How is it again?

I was curious whats so awesome about Abyss. But you didn't even bother to give a response. I explained why I like the Impulse. Impulse takes some of the best aspects and improves on them from Strike. Not to mention I like the combining sequence. Reminds me of Victory Gundam. Whats the reason to get so upset? And just curious how does Star Trek play into all this? That was alil bewildering to me.

If you are gonna praise a suit explain why you like it so much. I loved the dual sword combo from the Sword Calamity. The ZGMF-X56S/³ Blast Impulse Gundam is based off of Freedom enhancing the Launcher Strike Variant.

Shinn I like due to his background, possiblity that he may be more sane than the other pilots save for Athrun. But anyways again what was so offensive that got you upset?

Abyss so far has had some ugly shots of it in action. I like the return of the Calamity's Scylla Cannon as the Abyss's MGX-2235 Callidus. Both are extremely powerful suits. As for Auel Neider he is unique, prolly going to go insane like the EA gundam pilots of SEED. Stellar already is freaky but she is gonna hook up with Shinn somehow and maybe overcome her phobia. Of the three stolen Gundams its Gaia I like the best thou. I was a fan of Blitz and I like Gaia.

PSJ
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:09 AM
im dont really care if you like impulse as i said we got diffrent opinions but you try to sound so high and mighty in all your posts bragging about how many gundam shows you have seen and how much you know. thats makes me a little irritated. you did the same in the new type thread it sounds as you think you're so much better than the rest of us so shut the fuck up about that and and discuss what should be discussed.

so back on topic. i like abyss cause i think its cool and auel seems to be cool to i thought he was going to be like nichole but i got a pleasent suprise when he said "if you dont stop you'll die" to stellar.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 10-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Alittle sadistic isn't he. Sting seems to be the calmest of the bunch. Referring to the other two as idiots was alil humorous. When I saw Aeul i thought of Clotho Buer who piloted the GAT-X370 Raider Gundam. That cartwheel shootout thou was awesome in the matrix style. I forget if they are coordinators or enhanced humans.

as for me stating I liked Impulse was because it was the topic. We should give reasons why the suits we like are cool.

Have you guys seen the weapon readouts on the suits yet? Abyss is full of them. Maybe you like heavy hitters. I was surprised to see that Chaos had more. Compliments of gundam ace Mark Simmons.

ZGMF-X56S/± Force Impulse Gundam
Armament:
beam saber: MA-M941 Vajra beam saber

ZGMF-X56S/² Sword Impulse Gundam
Armament:
anti-ship sword: MMI Excalibur laser anti-ship sword
beam boomerang: RQM60 Flash-Edge beam boomerang

ZGMF-X56S/³ Blast Impulse Gundam
Armament:
back beam cannon: M2000F Kerberos high-energy long-range beam cannon
back railgun: MMI-M16XE2 Deluge hyper-velocity rail cannon
back missle pod: GMF-39 4-tube missle launcher