PDA

View Full Version : Do we know why Kurenai has red eyes?

Shippou-sama
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:14 AM
I don't recall any references, and to the best of my knowledge she hasn't had a backstory episode yet.

Mut
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:22 AM
she doesn't need a reason to have red eyes. she's not even a significant character. besides, there are threads like this. use the search feature.

wirm
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Probably to distinguish her from other characters.

Just like some of the chuunins have some kind of scar-mark on the bridge of their noses.

Then again, Kurenai's outfit is already pretty easily distinguished.

raijin
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Although I'm fairly certain I've posted this in the past, Kurenai's red eyes are most likely a pun off her name. The kanji used to represent "Kurenai" can be translated to crimson or dark red.

jing
Thu, 10-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Why does Naruto have blond hair?
why does sasuke wear a blue shirt?
why does rock lee like brocoli?
why does kakashi wear a mask?
why does sakura wear pink?

Maybe you should go to that answer stupid questions, and ask stupid questions thread.

Shippou-sama
Thu, 10-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow, someone's rather hostile.

First off, I already know that it's a repeat thread, Mutata informed me after I made it. I'm sorry, I will be careful to use the search function from now on.

Secondly, thank you for those posting the answer in spite of my n00bishness.

Thirdly, jeebus Jing, calm down? I didn't ask why why why, I was asking if they told us why or not. There is a reason behind most character designs, and the only other people with strange eyes have a special ability with them.

While I may not have been careful enough to avoid a repeat thread (which I am sorry for, and will avoid in the future), you don't have come here and act like an idiot.

SilentSnake
Thu, 10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
it's quite annoying if u're here for more than a year and u see those repetitive threads.

I don't have too many posts on my account, but i'm still here for a long time just like Jing or Mut@ta for example and i must say that i'm being annoyed quite often too, but i goes i'm not so easily angered cuz i'm not posting too much (it's too troublesome or the question is jsut answered via other guys i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif just like now... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif).

so, my thoughts on this topic - not important, noone really cares, i don't think that kishimoto will explain such details as this one and we have no information on if it's just red eyes or is some kind of "special ability" or advanced bloodline, therefore I assume it really doesn't matter and I think that most if not everyone on this forum will agree with me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

jing
Thu, 10-21-2004, 02:53 PM
So I act like an idiot? Okay.

But seriously, you musn't bother with these little details. I made my point that it doesn't matter what the appearance of a character is. Kishimoto makes it that way.

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-21-2004, 04:31 PM
That's enough.