PDA

View Full Version : What new jitsus are we going to see next?

Crows_Kill
Mon, 10-18-2004, 11:49 PM
So, far every major arc of the story shows off the main characters learning a new move.
Ex- Naruto starts off w/kage bunshin, "learns" to kyubi out the end of the haku arc, then learns the summoning jitsu at the end of the chunnin arc, then the rasengan, now the super-kyubi-defense +mega rasengan, etc...
Sasuke also developed his 1st sharingan, 2nd, then the seal, then the chiodori, etc......
So, what do you think is coming up next?
Not just for the major characters either- what about neji, or choji? Or *gasp8 Sakura?

Mut
Mon, 10-18-2004, 11:55 PM
the thid mangekyou sharingan jutsu if there is one.

EDIT:

hakeem_21, change your damn avatar and don't steal them from others. i've already warned you about it once.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-19-2004, 04:17 AM
I hope Naruto learns frog jutsus from Jiraya so i want som more frog jutsus.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:17 PM
I want to see what skillz venus fly trap man has. Maybe he hides in the ground and lures enemies to him with sweet scent no justu.

Crows_Kill
Tue, 10-19-2004, 08:23 PM
I was thinking that if the chracters follow the same pattern, Naruto would probably meet up with another new teacher, probably one either not introduced yet or an existing character we might not epect to train him, like Tsunade or Gai, and would focus on mastering even more of the basics he should allready know- like taijitsu from Gai.
I could also see Sasuke going off on his own and not going to Oro- just pushing himself in training to master a type of sharingan related jitsu either one he makes himself, or yet another unkown-yet-ancient uchiha jitsu. I think we can all agree there is more to the uchiha than has been told- maybe a non-super seal duck-foot perfect defense or even a hypnosis paralyzation jitsu.

Souryusen
Tue, 10-19-2004, 09:35 PM
While not a jutsu, per-se, Naruto needs to become at least passable at taijutsu.. he doesn't need to be Sasuke or Lee good, just good enough so that a kagebunshin rush isn't completely laughable. Not to mention the fact that rasengan ain't worth shit if it can't connect. As he stands now Naruto is like a blind man with a bazooka.

RasenDori
Tue, 10-19-2004, 11:39 PM
i want to see hinata learn the 64 palm, and kaiten. then everyone would stop bashing the oh mighty heir of the hyuuga clan

onlyelliot
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:19 PM
I would really like to see some of the genin start developing their own jutsus. I dont think that even the great Neji can be called a true genius untill he develops some badass new technique.

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Naruto is inventive at least (the Naruto ninja chronicles), Sexy no jutsu, and Harem no jutsu.

xtort
Wed, 10-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
While not a jutsu, per-se, Naruto needs to become at least passable at taijutsu.. he doesn't need to be Sasuke or Lee good, just good enough so that a kagebunshin rush isn't completely laughable. Not to mention the fact that rasengan ain't worth shit if it can't connect. As he stands now Naruto is like a blind man with a bazooka.

Amen. Kishimoto wants to make Naruto into a complete bumbling idiot half the time, and an awesome fighter the other half. While most of the series' levity comes when he's being a fool, a better admixture would suit Naruto all the more. While he's still somewhat of a prankster, I think the seriousness of the recent events (Hokage dying, Orochimaru stealing Sasuke, etc.) would somewhat change his tune. A Naruto that's good at taijutsu would be interesting. A Naruto that's good with taijutsu and is able to use his Kyuubi chakra-arms well, ... that'd be very interesting.

I'd like to see Sasuke stake out on his own and try to figure out some new jutsus. For some reason, going to Orochimaru seems anticlimactic, but I'd give it a 90% chance of happening, especially now that Orochimaru can't steal him for kinjutsu-use.

Naruto will stay with Jiraiya, who will hopefully teach him how not to be useless, and the ever-annoying Sakura will get a medical-training from Tsunade. You can count on that last one. The boat-mast-tear-out in the anime strongly hints that she has already received some training from Tsunade.

-xtortout

PSJ
Fri, 10-22-2004, 09:01 AM

lol like a blind man with a bazooka. tho i agree with you he needs to do some taijutsu training if he wants to fight the big boys.

all i want is for naruto to get training by jiraiya for a few years so a time jump. they can go inteo hiding or something and when they come back out naruto has matured. im getting tired of the big mouth joker he is. oh well thats just my opinion

Himura_san
Sat, 10-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Shino is the only one that has not had any "upgrades" as far as we know, I'd like to see him do something new or maybe have a cool summoning technique.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 10-23-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

lol like a blind man with a bazooka. tho i agree with you he needs to do some taijutsu training if he wants to fight the big boys.

all i want is for naruto to get training by jiraiya for a few years so a time jump. they can go inteo hiding or something and when they come back out naruto has matured. im getting tired of the big mouth joker he is. oh well thats just my opinion

A time jump would completely change the show. Right now the manga is doing great, I'm not so sure that a time jump is the best thing. The most of a time jump that they could do is a year. But I think 3 months would be the best, gives Naruto a chance to become more stable with Taijutsu. (as souryusen has mentioned) After 3 months with Tsunade, Sakura will have improved greatly. And if Sasuke did go to Oro, which he probably did, then we would see a more Ninjutsu oriented Sasuke. But was Oro going to train Sasuke first? Or just take over his body?

Deblas
Sun, 10-24-2004, 08:52 PM
[quote: Kagemane_no_justu
A jump would completely change the show. Right now the manga is doing great, I'm not so sure that a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56) jump is the best thing. The most of a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56) jump that they could do is a year. But I think 3 months would be the best, gives Naruto a chance to become more stable with Taijutsu. (as souryusen has mentioned) After 3 months with Tsunade, Sakura will have improved greatly. And if Sasuke did go to Oro, which he probably did, then we would see a more Ninjutsu oriented Sasuke. But was Oro going to train Sasuke first? Or just take over his body?[/quote]

whaaaaaat?? What do you think Kagemane_ no_ jutsui/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Knives122
Sun, 10-24-2004, 08:58 PM
LOL, more or less Kagemane Oro had to wait to take over the body for a couple of years, so he would probably just train him to improve Sasukes skills as a ninja overall. but Jiraiya better be the one to knock some sense into the seemingly depressed/happy Naruto.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 10-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
[quote: Kagemane_no_justu
A jump would completely change the show. Right now the manga is doing great, I'm not so sure that a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56) jump is the best thing. The most of a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56">time</a> (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56) jump that they could do is a year. But I think 3 months would be the best, gives Naruto a chance to become more stable with Taijutsu. (as souryusen has mentioned) After 3 months with Tsunade, Sakura will have improved greatly. And if Sasuke did go to Oro, which he probably did, then we would see a more Ninjutsu oriented Sasuke. But was Oro going to train Sasuke first? Or just take over his body?

whaaaaaat?? What do you think Kagemane_ no_ jutsu[/quote]

What the fuck?

drcitan
Sun, 10-24-2004, 10:37 PM
Were prob gonna see some more frog techniques from Jiraiya. I would love to see a 20 clip of Oro and Sasuke doing some intense sparring.

Deblas
Mon, 10-25-2004, 09:15 PM
Damn, I can't qoute. Anyway Kagemane_no_jutsu what do you mean WTF? do you realize what you wrote? I suggest you look at the last sentence and think it over.

Arog
Wed, 10-27-2004, 08:54 AM
huh anyways i think that sasuke and sakura are gonna learn some summoning techniques maybe...like sasuke learns to call the snakes and sakura the slug. sakura also might learn some healing jitsus so she could help out in battles. i think that oro is gonna train sasuke, tsunade train sakura and jiraiya train naruto. each of the legendary sannin will teach a member of team 7

kAi
Wed, 10-27-2004, 11:08 AM
i really hope sakura doesnt learn the summoning and perform it now...lets just go slow, not really slow but wait a while before she can perform a summon, but just get some new med justus and the such.

onlyelliot
Wed, 10-27-2004, 12:31 PM
I think Naruto will go off and spend some time to more fully master the Resengan. I think as part of this process, he will think back to the super kyuubi resengan and try to figure out how to replicate that, one handed and everything. And i think for this part Naruto will train on his own, I think he is getting to the point where he is going to want to take responsibility for himself and not seek so much guideance from others. Especially because he failed (for now anyway) for the first time ever. But then again, Naruto really needs to learn some jutsus and get some variety and I dont see him ready to just create new jutsus yet, so i guess he would have to have a teacher for that.

drcitan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:11 PM
I give sakura about a 6months of training before shes really badass. I think sakura is gonna catch on pretty fast but for her to pull out a summon no jutsu in under 3months would be ridiculous.

Hollow
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:13 PM
I dunno, that Snail thing isn't as unruly as Manda and Gamabunta. It might be easier to summon. I think She'll be able to at least summon a small one.
-
-
Anybody think that she'll have a new outfit?

drcitan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:22 PM
So by unruly do you mean hard to deal with? I can see her summoning a small snail or maybe even the medium sized snail.

Hollow
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah, Gamabunta's a drunk and Manda is just plain mean. The sanil has a peaceful way about herself. Although, the smaller snails were really pieces of the bigger snail...

injun
Sun, 11-07-2004, 04:42 PM
seppaku. naruto will totally flip out and fold a frisbee into an eighth of its orginal size, then insert it into his opponents mouth causing their head to explode when the frisbee returns to its original shape.

that or the 7 step exploding heart techinque.

Knives122
Sun, 11-14-2004, 06:14 PM
If your trying to make a joke about the move from kill bill then its cool, if your not its called the "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique" just thought I put that out

Deblas
Thu, 11-25-2004, 09:58 PM
"Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique". nice title i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Thu, 11-25-2004, 10:08 PM
the 'transportation jutsu' is the absolute craziest thing we've seen.

samsonlonghair
Sun, 11-28-2004, 12:45 PM
To be perfectly honest, I hope that Kishimoto doesn't create a long time jump. It's a cliche' really. He should use his skills as a storyteller to show everyone training, but still make the story entertaining. Few people could accomplish such a feat, but I think Kishimoto can.

Just for the record, Tsunade's summon was not a snail; it was a slug.

jing
Sun, 11-28-2004, 01:24 PM
I never thought Kishimoto was that good to be able to do that. There are better manga writers out there like the author of Gantz. I really don't think kishimoto should show everyone training because
1) slows down story
2) we dont need to spend months on just training
3) we have seen enough of, struggle,struggle,struggle, and then finally succeed, too cliche
4) after time jump we will have a BIG WOW WTF.

Deblas
Sun, 11-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Yea like DBZ. a bad guy comes, train. another bad guy comes, train. its all the same cycle so it gets boring

RazZzengan
Tue, 12-14-2004, 10:07 PM
I wanna see Naruto master the one hand rasengan and combine it with the shunshin no jutsu that he can maybe learn from jiraiya