PDA

View Full Version : shinobi training center?

onlyelliot
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:05 PM
Whatever happened to the shinobi training center Jaraiya told Kakashi he was going to take Naruto to?

chapter 143 page 8

Assertn
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:44 PM
uh huh..............
lay off the crack plz?

chapter 148 pg 8 is jiraiya sealing up itachi's black flame.......kakashi isnt even in that page!

Jman
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: onlyelliot
Whatever happened to the shinobi training center Jaraiya told Kakashi he was going to take Naruto to?

chapter 148 page 8

u might wanna go back and re-read it.
And lol @Assertain's post.

kAi
Tue, 10-19-2004, 08:41 AM
you mean chapter 143 page 8.
and to answer your question dont know.

raijin
Tue, 10-19-2004, 10:44 AM

chapter 148 page 8
Yet another misinterpretation caused by a mistranslation from the manga.

Jiraiya never mentions a "Shinobi Training Center" in his statement; he in fact mentions taking care of Naruto until the Chuunin Shiken Hosen (Chuunin Exam Finals).

drcitan
Wed, 10-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: raijin

chapter 148 page 8
Yet another misinterpretation caused by a mistranslation from the manga.

Jiraiya never mentions a "Shinobi Training Center" in his statement; he in fact mentions taking care of Naruto until the Chuunin Shiken Hosen (Chuunin Exam Finals).

Where did you get your sources about this misinterpretation from

Mut
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:04 PM
raijin is never wrong. i don't get why he just doesn't go to inane and correct all their mistakes.

onlyelliot
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Sorry about the typo. I did mean chap 143.
And yeah i figured that it was just a mistranslation, but I just thought that it was an interesting concept that there could be this hidden facility somewhere reserved for only the most elite shinobi. Like a center made especially for developing new jutsus.

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Shinobi drug rehab center. Sasuke's in and out. Just look at hhis eyes; blood red.

raijin
Wed, 10-20-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Where did you get your sources about this misinterpretation from
I was using the original Japanese manga as my reference. Any more questions?

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
raijin is never wrong. i don't get why he just doesn't go to inane and correct all their mistakes.
Unfortunately my Japanese is not that great.

Also, Inane did a "rerelease" of Volume 16 (chapters 136-144) using tankoubon (volume book) scans awhile ago. Although there were various corrections from the previous scanslations, there were still some mistranslations as well.

drcitan
Thu, 10-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Damn it. And I was really excited about this shinobi training center thing to.