PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN ~(' '.) (' '.)~ ~(- . -)~

Teh Sounder
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:31 PM
YAY it's close all that candy i wanna know what ever one is doing my friend conrad and I are going to have a crazy 3 day sleep over party and work on the swords for our beserk cust-play dam i hope i spelled that right. after that play a shit load of video games and watch anime one my be screen. Then on helloween night we are going to chase children with the swords we made and keep all the candy.i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

any ways who cares about that what are you guys gonna do?

Eurasian
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:33 PM
i'm gonna go around my neighborhood. ppl give money instead of candy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DB_Hunter
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm gonna sit at home.

And hope no kids come round... I don't like giving them anything.... but my mum always gives them some money or stuff.

Maybe I should keep some eggs to throw at them... then again they know where I live... and the brats may come back and vandalise my house...

Maybe I should break their legs... or perhaps their kneecaps so that they can't recover and try to take revenge...

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Spend the night at a club.

kAi
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:58 PM
yeah i will be at a club also...
its a mates b'day also. so yeah gunna be off chops.

Board of Command
Mon, 10-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Halloween is for kids. It's no fun once you get older.

Souryusen
Mon, 10-18-2004, 08:38 PM
I'll probably just slap a "Hello my name is: John Holmes" sticker on my shirt and go to a bar.

jing
Mon, 10-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Im going to make lots of food, and bring it down to my basement, and pig out.

ill also turn my lights off to keep kids from ringing my door bell >=D.

just kidding =D, me n my friends are planning a haunted house thing in our garage. hope it will be somewhat scary.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:06 PM
My dads Birthday.... Might go get some candy

Mut
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:09 PM
i'ma go get drunk off my ass.

Knives122
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:09 PM
dont really know what I'm gonna do on halloween since its on a Sunday probably work out or study for the SAT's

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:53 PM
don't know what i'm going to do for halloween either..probably not much since I lost interest in that long time ago =P

Winged Dancer
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Terra and I are going to take the kids trick or treating!

No, actually, I'm going to a club or a bar or a party too.
Either that or I'm going to see The Nightmare Before Christmas with some friends and then dress all gothic and scare the little kids that come asking for candy.

Edit: Aaaaaaagh, now that I remember, I'm working all day long at the local comic-con!! I'll be dressed as an elf and have geeks hugging me and taking my picture. Joy.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:08 PM
me i got work, tried to request it off but the bastards said no, but after that ima go to a holloween party get crunk and thats bout it

GLS
Mon, 10-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Ill just celebrate by watching NFL Football and playing GTA: San Andreas.

Stoopider
Tue, 10-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Damn exams. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Terra and I are going to take the kids trick or treating!

But you should I could go out with the boys that night i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Winged Dancer
Tue, 10-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Sorry honey, I forgot!! We'll have to leave the kids with the neighbors, since I have work that night too...
Er, I wonder if Eurasian is busy...?

Knives122
Tue, 10-19-2004, 01:19 PM
isnt there some kind of law that states how many people you can marry terra? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Tue, 10-19-2004, 01:55 PM
who knows what kinda freaky stuff people do in sweden
although if it involves polygynous relationships.....i may have to consider moving i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shippou-sama
Tue, 10-19-2004, 02:09 PM
I'm taking my niece out for her first Trick-or-Treat. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif She's 2, and we're going as Shaggy and Scooby (she's Scooby). =P

Yeah, dumb, but it's more fun than last year when everyone was too busy to hang out, cuz I didn't bother to make plans. ^_^;;

Eurasian
Tue, 10-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Sorry honey, I forgot!! We'll have to leave the kids with the neighbors, since I have work that night too...

you mean to take care of YOUR kids?? i don't think so. or are you telling me to replace you and hang out w/ terra?? if it's the latter then of course i'm not busy.

Souryusen
Tue, 10-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian

you mean to take care of YOUR kids?? i don't think so. or are you telling me to replace you and hang out w/ terra?? if it's the latter then of course i'm not busy.

Ohhhhh.... so you'll break yer date with me fer Terra, huh? How very typical.. goin for the guy with the accent.

Eurasian
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Ohhhhh.... so you'll break yer date with me fer Terra, huh? How very typical.. goin for the guy with the accent.

heh what can i say. i heard europeans are good lovers.

KaneInferno
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:38 PM
prolly have a dart gun war in my dorm

Knives122
Tue, 10-19-2004, 06:58 PM

heh what can i say. i heard europeans are good lovers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Virtual love doesnt get much better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif .... or does it

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:02 PM
This just turned into the best thread ever.

And Ursy you heard correctly ;D

Eurasian
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:08 PM
LOL knives.

terra, don't disappoint me. *wink*

Souryusen
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:09 PM

You're doomed before you begin.

Gods_Son
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:15 PM
This thread is completely useless now. Locked.

Eurasian
Tue, 10-19-2004, 07:15 PM

You're doomed before you begin.

well sou, if you can show me a better time then...come over plz~

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 10-20-2004, 11:00 AM
I'm going to need an address Eurasinan.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 10-20-2004, 01:18 PM
hmm..thought this thread was supposed to be about Halloween...

@chambers: It was before

chambers
Wed, 10-20-2004, 01:19 PM
i thought it was supposed to be locked....

dude nice sig and avatar

Teh Sounder
Wed, 10-20-2004, 01:26 PM
I created a monster! Muw ha HA ha hA

miaka
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:22 PM
i'm gonna go around my neighborhood. ppl give money instead of candy

sigh.. i wish my neighborhood was like that..

Gods_Son
Wed, 10-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Terracosmo probably unlocked the thread, because he was contributing most to this threads uselessness.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Innocent.

Note that I haven't posted here since it was unlocked i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Wed, 10-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Innocent.

Note that I haven't posted here since it was unlocked

lol... can we really trust you on your word? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif should the angel of fury investigate? loll jk...

yea.. i noticed that it was unlocked.. wonder who it is...

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 07:44 PM
It was Menos Grande. He used his GIANT nose to unlock the thread.