PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Kurau?

Fumoffu
Fri, 10-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Why episodes of Kurau stopped coming?
Sorry for asking (if I shouldn't...)

Munsu
Fri, 10-15-2004, 05:28 PM
yeah you shouldnt... especially when there is another thread about kurau.. and especially for starting a new thread for this kind of crap

Saruto
Fri, 10-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Oh common shut the hell up budweineken...your not tired to be a ass?

so what he did a error...bouhouhou..go cry men...

stallionslayer
Fri, 10-15-2004, 08:13 PM
I know Vagrant dropped it, don't know bout AnY though...

Fumoffu
Fri, 10-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
yeah you shouldnt... especially when there is another thread about kurau.. and especially for starting a new thread for this kind of crap

That's why I apologized for asking that. I wasn't sure if it's okay or not. So you shouldn't attack me like you did.

Munsu
Sat, 10-16-2004, 02:27 AM
Saruto.. go and fuck your mother... if i ever see you in the street you would be dead...

It gets annoying when people start asking about when a episode is going to be released... it gets even more annoying when they start a thread about it.... so go fuck yourself and know your role... i was nice and clear cut about it... but you are just a retard....Saruto...

Fumoffu
Sat, 10-16-2004, 04:54 AM
fuck off... i dont care about you... use the search botton.... i gave you a clear answer... so either you accept it and shut off... or fuck off.... i tried to be nice... but you crearly are a fucking idiot....

And Saruto.. go and fuck your mother... if i ever see you in the street you would be dead...

It gets annoying when people start asking about when a episode is going to be released... it gets even more annoying when they start a thread about it.... so go fuck yourself and know your role... i was nice and clear cut about it... but you are just a retard....Saruto...

After reading what you wrote right now... pity on you.
I hope you will grow up some day...
Good luck in the future i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neko Sniper
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:42 AM
yoyoyo cool down Bud, I do understand that it's really annoying to see those questions over and over again and yes your answer was short and clear I believe, at least to me... so lets have a nice fresh Bud to cool you down again, what you say?

to Fumoffu: Yeah it might look to you that Budweineken's reply was a bit rude, but you see he's been around on this forum like forever and helps ppl quite alot with his answers, as well as he probably sees alot of noobs like posting threads like yours which after a while sure can fed you up you know, so next time just try using the search button and there will be no problems like this one anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif and no need to fight over such stupid things like a post...

oh and to my friend Saruto.. grow up buddy, seeing you write such a childish post shows you have really no idea about manners.oh well...

Munsu
Sat, 10-16-2004, 09:50 AM
yeah i was drunk when i wrote my last post... so i might have gone a little overboard... but the message is the same

Fumoffu
Sat, 10-16-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah i was drunk when i wrote my last post... so i might have gone a little overboard... but the message is the same

Okay. I except what you wrote in your first post. And I'm sorry if I misunderstood your answer.
Let's just forget about it all and learn our lesson ne? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Saruto
Sat, 10-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Sniper
yoyoyo cool down Bud, I do understand that it's really annoying to see those questions over and over again and yes your answer was short and clear I believe, at least to me... so lets have a nice fresh Bud to cool you down again, what you say?

to Fumoffu: Yeah it might look to you that Budweineken's reply was a bit rude, but you see he's been around on this forum like forever and helps ppl quite alot with his answers, as well as he probably sees alot of noobs like posting threads like yours which after a while sure can fed you up you know, so next time just try using the search button and there will be no problems like this one anymore and no need to fight over such stupid things like a post...

oh and to my friend Saruto.. grow up buddy, seeing you write such a childish post shows you have really no idea about manners.oh well...

I'm the one who's suppose to Grow up?...loll common don't make le laugh..

you were drunk lol...that was the stupidiest thing i ever heard...first...what are you doing on a forum when your drunk?....2nd though i dont even care...

oh and...Do i have to be scared by your threat?...because im more lmao right now.

your a funny dude!