PDA

View Full Version : Bakuretsu Tenshi 20-24

naru_taru
Thu, 10-14-2004, 04:10 AM
I'm looking for Baku-ten episodes 20-24(end). I've looked for them on the gotwoot site and on the aone's scarywater site, but can't seem to find them. I acyually didn't know they were out until I stumbled upon it elsewhere that they were out. My computer was out for repairs last week so they may have gone up and then down. I'm not realy sure on how to use irc(couldnt get it right) so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could link me to working torrent files. I would also like to download only what I need rather than a batch file with many episodes that I already have. Thanks in advance.

Raven
Thu, 10-14-2004, 05:25 AM
Check Suprnova.org - they have most stuff.

kAi
Thu, 10-14-2004, 08:12 AM
and if not there are places like
www.mirkx.com
www.downloadanime.org

naru_taru
Thu, 10-14-2004, 08:42 AM
I tried those and didn't find what I was looking for. They had some older episodes like 7-14, but not what I'm looking for. The only other place I saw that had them was box torrents, but they were all in one pack. I really don't want to redownload the whole series for 4 episodes. Mirkx.com also doesn't seem to work for me-I could not even get to the page.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 10-15-2004, 09:21 AM
Use Mirc.

If you dont understand come into the #gotwoot channel on rizon sometime and i will show you how to download those files.

Just ask for Haku

stos289
Fri, 10-15-2004, 10:33 AM
You can find a torrent for episodes 1 to 24 of Bakuretsu Tenshi subbed by AonE from here (http://www.point-blank.cc:6969/index.html?search=Tenshi). To download only the episodes you want from the batch torrent, here's what you should do. First download and install the Bittorrent client, Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/). After you have installed it, open the torrent with Azureus. Then in the "My Torrents" section, right-click the torrent file and go to "Show Details." Then go to the "Files" tab and you should see all the files you are downloading. Highlight all the ones you do not want to download and then right click. Then go to "Set Priority" and choose "Do Not Download." It will now only download the episodes you want. Hope I could help.

naru_taru
Sat, 10-16-2004, 07:08 AM
I've installed Azureus and have installed java, but can't seem to open the torrent files with azureus. I think the problem is the java-the automatic install on the website failed due to some certain problem and then I had to manually install it. When I tried to open the azureus .jar file, it wouldn't work and I went and got the .exe file. That worked and the program installed, but it wouldn't even open or work when I tried to open torrents with them. I geuss I'll have to try mirc or just wait desperately on kaaza. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would appreciate them.