PDA

View Full Version : Mahoromatic

TruthofMistake
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:53 PM
i just dled and watched the first season of mahoromatic and i must say its pretty damn good its about an ex- combat android that starts working as a maid. at first its kinda etchi well actually it stays kinda etchi but its hilarious.... genre-wise its a romantic comedy and definatly worth watching.... didnt see a thread at least one didnt come up in the search thing so i thought id spread the word about it suprnova.org has it although its kinda a slow dl.... happy watching

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:58 PM
yeah ive only seen the first season... and it was pretty good

Neko Sniper
Tue, 10-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Heh.. one of the best Animes there is IMO. Though you should watch the second series and the Summer special as well. The Summer special is realy ecchi i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Cyrano
Tue, 10-12-2004, 12:44 AM
It doesn't get any weirder then the second season 3rd episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thundrakkon
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Yes, this was a good series. The second season has a little different direction considering they added another character, and the ending is not your typical ending. Definitely a change in mood, and I wished the ending was a little different, but I am sure a lot of people out there like the ending. This is one of the series that actually had an ending of sorts, so it was good to see. Definitely recommend it.

TruthofMistake
Thu, 10-14-2004, 08:16 PM
ahh good im dling the second series now hope its good and ends happily could someone gimme a link to the summer special though i havent seen that anywhere

Munsu
Thu, 10-14-2004, 08:22 PM
try www.anime-4ever.org

TruthofMistake
Tue, 10-19-2004, 09:49 PM
i just finished the second season and i must say it was good although the last 2 episodes pissed me off so i almost stopped watching it but im glad i didnt because the last oh.... 5 minutes or so wrapped everything up nicely

Neko Sniper
Tue, 10-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Heh..I must admit that I actually really hated the last episode. To me it appeared all weird and didn't really match to the others. Oh well..

Oh yeah..did you check the Summer special yet?

TruthofMistake
Wed, 10-20-2004, 07:11 AM
nah ill probably start downloading today but yeah it really was different hes just walking around killing stuff and hes almost dead and then all of a sudden hes in good enough shape to go walk off with mahoro

Neko Sniper
Wed, 10-20-2004, 04:04 PM
yeah I know. If I were the one who made the series I would have made it differently...I mean come on we all didn't want it to end like this but..no spoiling here cuz the series is a must watch and very cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kraco
Sat, 08-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Oh, how fine it feels to resurrect a thread five years old. It eases the ache in my old necromancer's bones.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3496/dirtythoughts.jpg

According to ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-08-22/mahoromatic/tadaima-okaeri-anime-to-debut-in-october), Mahoromatic is to receive a two-part third season in the form of TV specials. They will air as soon as October 17 and 24, with the dvd & bluray following a couple of months later.

The ending of Mahoromatic sucked, like has been stated in this thread, but it was still a fine series and these specials will probably be worth watching.

Kraco
Tue, 11-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Perverted things are forbidden:

S3 Episode 1 - SFW (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=97771)

- - - - - - -

Unexpectedly this ova actually has action. I was expecting more or less irrelevant usual specials material but instead the episode ended in robot and mecha fights. Of course most of the content was still the usual alternation between ecchi situations and "dirty thoughts are bad" lectures by Mahoro... Yes, I have to say this was more promising than I thought it would be.

I didn't remember any other characters than Mahoro and the dude, though, but it didn't really hamper the experience.