PDA

View Full Version : I'm is search for a good anime that i will like for sur!

Saruto
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Sup!..i know that this topic has been done like plus then 30 times, but i will like to you guys to help me even if you have enough of seeing those sort of topic lol..

just in case i'll show the animes that i saw (those that i really like or that i only saw a couple episode because i didn't like that

-naruto
-samurai champloo (but i dont know why they stop..i think there takin a big break lol)
-cowboy bebop(not all..i only like the movie.)
-bleach
-elfen lied
-Full metal alchemist
-Hellsing
-tenjou tenge
-hunter X hunter (well i only saw a coupel of ep 1 to 4 i think but it was not even the first to the 4 inwas in the rock valler when they had to shovel)

yeah i saw lots of animes lol..oh and i dislike all those anime whit too much futur robots in it ...well like the transformers or BIG robots always doing war to others robots lol...i prefer human combats i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i like martial arts anime like tenjou tenge!!..
ninga animes like naruto!
samurai animes too but there so much about samurai that i'm ok whitout them i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif..
i like vampire animes too like hellsing!

well thx in advance guys..if you think that i will like a anime that you like too well write it and i'll download the first (1 ,2 maybe 3, we can't see for the first ep if a anime is good lol) couple of ep!

Aeon
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:33 PM
One Piece
Otogizoushi
Madlax
Shura No Toki
Samurai 7

I think you'll like those 5 off of what you said.

Saruto
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:21 PM
hell yeah thx...but can i know what are they about?...like one piece is this a martial art anime?, a drama anime?..etc.. thx!

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:29 PM
anidb, animenfo, animenewsnetwork are some of your good friends that are available

Saruto
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:48 PM
I dont care of website lol...i want opinions of gotwoot members.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:56 PM
one piece is about pirates, it's got action and humor it's about a boy who has eaten a demon fruit and becomes a ruber man he then goes on a journey to become the pirate king and find the mysterious treasure one piece

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto
I dont care of website lol...i want opinions of gotwoot members.

Im not telling you the websites for you to look for anime... im providing the sources on where to look for descriptions on what is being suggested... more often than not people dont know how to explain what an anime is about accurately... so dont be an ass

Gods_Son
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Like you said, this topic has already been done many times.