PDA

View Full Version : sumthing really werid is happening

tennismasta
Sat, 10-09-2004, 10:53 AM
imsoooo dam confused.....i first initally had the experimental bittorrent client 3.2.1 and i triend downloading "one piece" from kaizoku fansubs, but their torrents don't use this client, so i downloaded bitcomet so i could download one piece. everything was going fine, the torents worked and stuff, but then i wanted to download dears, so i uninstalled bitcomet and reinstalled experimental bittorrent client 3.2.1 and when i clicked the torrent file, it gives me this error message:

Windows cannot find 'C:\Documents and Settings\subag\Desktop\My Shared Folder\One Piece\[KF]_One_Piece_031-040[BATCH].torrent'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click Search.

In this error message, im downloading a one piece batch torrent from eps 31 to 40 and saving it in a folder i creaated where all my torrents go called my shared folder....it always works and starts downloding the torrent, but this time it gives me this error message and when i press "ok" it exits....im like wtf?...wut do u mean by typed the name incorrectly?.....wtf...i didnt type anyting....

thx for any help on how to fix this prob!.... btw....i reinstalled bitcomet, thinkin it would work with that client, but now it gives me the same eror message!....and it was working just 5 min ago!.....

Mut
Sat, 10-09-2004, 12:12 PM
make only one thread in the proper forum. locked