PDA

View Full Version : torrent program

kupalmaru
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Im donwloading some games and movies at suprnova.org. Some of them are big file, so I usually copy the shortcuts(ps game.torrent) to my desktop. But my problem is when I open the shortcut from my desktop im getting this message,

ERROR(12:34) -
Got bad file info-

But if I open the torrent file at suprnova site it works fine, but Im finding it hard if I have to go to suprnova.org everytime to donwload some game

Do you know what is the problem here

2nd question
What is the torrent program that you can choose what part of the file you want to download

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:19 PM
First off, if you make short cuts and such for bittorrent dl's it wont read the correct file info and database or something like that, and it tends to fail, and basicaly all you have to do is re-download it from the same site.

2nd question:
I THINK it was either bittorrent Tornato, or some other one.

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:57 AM
you SHOULD post this in the BT support forum.....but eh w/e......

kupalmaru
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by: -ANBU-Sasuke-
First off, if you make short cuts and such for bittorrent dl's it wont read the correct file info and database or something like that, and it tends to fail, and basicaly all you have to do is re-download it from the same site.

2nd question:
I THINK it was either bittorrent Tornato, or some other one.

Thanks for the reply

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you SHOULD post this in the BT support forum.....but eh w/e......

Sorry I forgot

nipplesrulz
Mon, 10-18-2004, 06:56 PM
bittornado and azureus both let you select which files to dl.

NM
Mon, 10-18-2004, 07:42 PM
BitTornado doesnt allow you to select which files to download and what not to download. Thats just the BT client, Azureus.