PDA

View Full Version : hyuuga neji discussion

RasenDori
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Please, talk about Hyuuga Neji in here for the time being. Leave the other threads on this forum alone. I am sick of all of them ending up into an Neji debate. I am not being mean, it is just annoying at times how threads get sidetracked because of this guy who we have seen like a million times. I know he is cool and you all want to be friend, but please keep it in here. Don't come into the weekly Chapter discussions and ask how Neji would fair against the new characters that show up. It just snowballs into an Nejidebate.

uh...wait...this never happens. well...any ways go a head and make any comments you want about the greatest member of the greatest clan here. i shall begin

of all the genins in the manga so far, neji is the most skilled. unlike other characters with bloodline limits and cheap birthrights (sasuke, naruto, gaara), nejis power is far beyond his bloodline limit. neji has mastered moves that were never supposed to be taught to him, on his own. sure, naruto learned the kage bunshin by himself, but neji didnt have a scroll to help him along the way. that is pure genious.

feel free to add

(walks away trying to contain laughter)

Mut
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:56 PM
if excluded sasuke out of that list, it might make sense. but until then, no.

but yeah, neji is badass. i hope he kills hinata soon.

RasenDori
Wed, 10-06-2004, 08:04 PM
thats kinda harsh...am i the only neji fan that like hinata as well? ok... so i only like her because shes a hyuuga. if she didnt have that she would fall in the same group as ino and sakura: useless trash.

hopeknight
Wed, 10-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
thats kinda harsh...am i the only neji fan that like hinata as well? ok... so i only like her because shes a hyuuga. if she didnt have that she would fall in the same group as ino and sakura: useless trash.

Untrue, I also like both Neji and Hinata, infact, I disliked Neji at first, he just grew on me I guess.

Souryusen
Wed, 10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
I'll say this for Neji, he's probably the best ventilated genin in Konoha.

jing
Wed, 10-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Nice finally a Neji discussion thread. Neji is a genius and I hope he's not dead, because I'll quit reading this manga.

Raven
Wed, 10-06-2004, 08:58 PM
I know this is probably more of a joke thread, but it is kind of unnecessary isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I like Neji and all, but generally threads don't turn into a discussion about him, which is the reason the Itachi thread was created. This is just another form of spam, am I right?

Mut
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:02 PM
this thread will have more posts about whether or not it's useless than actual relevant posts.

btw, neji isn't dead.

kinD4rkness
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:06 PM
I doubt hes dead also but I can never be 100% certain since the shoker of sasuke beating naruto.

RasenDori
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
I know this is probably more of a joke thread, but it is kind of unnecessary isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I like Neji and all, but generally threads don't turn into a discussion about him, which is the reason the Itachi thread was created. This is just another form of spam, am I right?

you got me there

Originally posted by: kinD4rkness
I doubt hes dead also but I can never be 100% certain since the shoker of sasuke beating naruto.

but this thread will only become useless if the "dead or not dead" discussion continues. then again, since the outcome of neji and choujis fights are sure to be revealed within the next chapter, it may be best to have aa few heated arguments on the subject agains because now there is a diffinate count down to the truth and someone will be wrong.

mage
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:07 AM
No doubt Neji will die, removing his seal thing on his head, then be revived somehow and become a member of the Souke.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
if excluded sasuke out of that list, it might make sense. but until then, no.

but yeah, neji is badass. i hope he kills hinata soon.

Best post ever.

And this is the best topic ever.

Danik
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Neji is bad ass... almost as good as Gaara.

RasenDori
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:01 AM
almost as good as garra? gaaras an overratted loser whose talent is on par with naruto. sure, i cant tell you how neji would fair in a match up against him. you know... since he developed those cheap ass moves he used against kimimaro, and has a demon inside of him. man... what a cheap ass.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Rasendori dont kill this topic by calling all the other characters cheep and stuff. Neji was a bastard in the begining(if he hurts Hinata agian im gonna smoke him)i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif but after Naruto kicked his ass he stopped being a jerk and became a cool char.

I just hope he is back in the manga next chapter cause i havent seen him in a long long time.

Hotsuma
Thu, 10-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Neji > Sasuke

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 10-07-2004, 10:47 AM
neji is the shit

Ryllharu
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Neji is certainly the most skilled of the genins in terms of actual technique, though obviously not power anymore.

Well, we know this is true:

Neji > Hinata
and
Hanabi > Hinata
and
Neji will be > Hinata's father

But Hanabi is only like 5. So will she be greater than Neji is now when she is his age?

The real question is, does this even matter?

Edit: spacing issues

Everon
Thu, 10-07-2004, 02:05 PM
The fact that Neji was able to develop Main house jutsus on his own always perplexed me. Unless he was spying on the main house or something.

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 02:44 PM
im not sure if that even matters whether the branch family is stronger than the main family.

It's just that the main family is supposed to be more advanced (i.e. the kaiten and 64 hands of hakke are main branch justsus)

i believe hizashi was supposed to be a little stronger than hiashi, btw

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Rasendori dont kill this topic by calling all the other characters cheep and stuff. Neji was a bastard in the begining(if he hurt Hinata im gonna smoke him)

HE'LL SMOKE -YOU- FIRST!

Mr.X
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:40 PM
y does neji only have bloodline limit moves? i mean like why doesn't he learn any jutsus with fire or water in them. in fact, why doesn't anyone with a bloodline limit have various jutsus?

edit: booya.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:31 PM
the uchihas use fire justus, and i would assume that haku knew some water justus since water and ice arent that much different

i think the hyuuga dont use erraneous jutsus because it doesnt compliment their fighting style.

Teh Sounder
Sat, 10-09-2004, 12:37 AM
NEJI! is freaken awsome love that guy he is my fav character as you can see, Hinata hhhmmmm...
who cares it's all about the nej-master

archAvenger24
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
the uchihas use fire justus, and i would assume that haku knew some water justus since water and ice arent that much different

i think the hyuuga dont use erraneous jutsus because it doesnt compliment their fighting style.

exactly, why learn ranged jutsu when you where built for taijutsu.

Assertn
Sat, 10-09-2004, 03:07 AM
genins dont have many jutsus
in fact.....most ninjas in general dont have alot of jutsus, aside from those who copy with the sharingan, or the hokages and orochimaru

shinichi69
Sat, 10-09-2004, 08:09 AM
hmm... i thought the legendary sanins should be pretty good with alot of jutsus?

jing
Sat, 10-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by: shinichi69
hmm... i thought the legendary sanins should be pretty good with alot of jutsus?

Yes, they are.

Assertn
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:40 PM
i doubt tsunade has very many offensive jutsus at all.....she uses her strength and healing abilities mostly
and jiraiya does mostly just summoning of things

you dont need alot of jutsus to be a great ninja, this is the misconception that Oro has

AlbinoFury
Sat, 10-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Neji > all

and i hope he teaches himself some brutal and bloody new move cause none of his current jutsus are bloody enough for hinata to die from i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

shinichi69
Sat, 10-09-2004, 03:34 PM
hahaz... do you really hate hinata so much?
even neji has clarified the misunderstanding he had wif the hyuuga main family...
cant you kiss and make up too?

RasenDori
Sat, 10-09-2004, 09:05 PM
i think people dislike hinata because of the fact that shes useless as of now

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:57 AM
She is not useless she is great compared to other konoha girls and she will be better Neji sooni/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

basey44
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:07 AM
nuh, shes shit, so's neji

(that should spark a few people up i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:54 AM
Wow dude your life is in danger after saying that in herei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

RasenDori
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
nuh, shes shit, so's neji

(that should spark a few people up )

blasphamy! may lightning strike you down and may your desendents be forced to serve the all mighty hyuuga!!!

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-12-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i doubt tsunade has very many offensive jutsus at all.....she uses her strength and healing abilities mostly
and jiraiya does mostly just summoning of things

you dont need alot of jutsus to be a great ninja, this is the misconception that Oro has

She is a sannin she must have great offensive jutsus or else she wouldnt be Hogake.

Plus her monster strenght and her medical jutsus that makes to heal herself is enough to kick anyone.

Deblas
Sun, 10-17-2004, 03:06 PM
you're wrong

Cryogen
Mon, 10-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Neji is best. The fighting style is really wicked, and he has the whole "arrogant elite" way of speaking and acting. That made me sound like a Neji fanboy yet? If not, I can't wait to see if Neji will be surpassed by Hinata's little sister. She will be playing an important role in the whole Hyuuga part of Naruto, if they decide to explore that part.

kAi
Mon, 10-18-2004, 09:05 PM
i dunno if hanabi will surpass neji.
and hiashi says that neji is a genius from in the clan

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Why would she surpass Neji cause she is better than Hinata?

Anyway the show isnt about Hinabi so we will never se surpass anyone.

Eurasian
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:20 AM
during the chuunin exam tournament, hinata's dad pointed neji out to hinabi telling her that he's probably the most talented hyuuga or something like that. that shows that hinabi can't beat neji.

Dayis
Wed, 10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Neji is the strongest of his generation of hyuuga. He taught himself his own techniques and he fought against one of the sound four and beat him and fought with the kyuubi for a little while (thought I was about to say win didn't ya lol) For some reason one of geniuses beat the kyuubi but I do not like the price he paid but hopefully neji will do it soon

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 08:26 PM
That's a fight to see. HANABI vs. NEJI!!! COME ONE, COME ALL!! SEE THE GENIUS OF THE HYUUGA CALN GET PISTOL (do they even have guns?) WHIPPED BY A CHILD!!!

drcitan
Wed, 10-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Gotta give Neji his props. Hes a genius, badass, and a republican all wraped into one.

Hollow
Wed, 10-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Booya to that. Go neji.

xtort
Thu, 10-21-2004, 01:58 AM
Neji would wipe the floor with Hanabi. The point of Hiashi's statements during the Neji/Naruto fight were because of the impossibility of learning all the techniques of the bloodline limit by yourself. It's kinda like Sasuke figuring out 3-dot sharingan and mangekyou sharingan without any help. And the whole "Hanabi > Hinata" thing... that statement was made prior to Kurenai's training. Whether Hanabi's training has passed Hinata's, or whether the statement made by Hiashi that Hanabi was stronger than his/her (Is Hanabi as guy or girl? Freakin' white eyes... can't tell.) older sister was meant as a pointed insult, it's safe to say that Hinata has gotten a whole lot stronger.

I like Neji, but his character is as one-dimensional as Naruto's, minus Naruto's trickery. He (like Naruto?) needs to get a broader base of attacks and defenses, so fights with him in it will be interesting.

-xtortout

PS Hinata rocks.

Konohamaru
Thu, 10-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Neji is a bad ass, I didn't like him at first cos of his attitude but it grew on me and now he's my fave character other than Konohamaru of course. His fighting style is supposed to be the strongest in Konoha, he doesn't need a broader base than that. And talking about his defense?! he is practically a defense spinning machine! Sure his fighting style looks boring to watch but it's pure power. Real martial arts isn't flashy!

TwisT
Fri, 10-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Yeah great thread.. Neji own all Konoha genin..If he got a rematch against Naruto he would kick his ass..

drcitan
Wed, 10-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Neji is the badest genin on the block. A lot of people say ohh if Rock took off his weights it would be over for Neji. Wrong! The only way Rock could beat Neji is if he opened up the gates on his ass.