PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 104 will not be running this week!

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:00 AM
Because your new favorite show is going to start running. It's Bleach. It's done by the same house that animates Naruto. And boys and girls, Bleach is your friend.

Don't know who all will be subbing it, but this is going to be one of the next big animes. It's got the same good stuff as Naruto, as far as character development, history, awesome action, blood, and humor. So, for the love of god, don't bitch. It's only 7 more days, and you get a genuine nugget of goodness in the meantime.

?igma
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:11 AM
And hell, I have absolutely no id what the fuck you are saying. Besides, what is the link between the title and your post :?:?:?

Death BOO Z
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:14 AM
NO, naruto isn't going to air becuase of a one hour Prince of tennis special.

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:39 AM
I read on a (horribly) subbed promo about Bleach running the same night (and I assumed time) as Naruto, so I guess I was wrong. Either ways, all I'm really trying to do is:
a) stop 342569642352394523478562389475634 people from spazzing out and opening up pointless topics because Naruto isn't running this week and
b) plug the shit out of Bleach so that a lot of people download it, thus making it easier for me to download since there are a lot of people downloading it. Not to mention that it is a cool show.

What's the link between my title and my post? Naruto isn't running this week, I'm giving a heads up on it. I'm tired of finding out like 2-3 days after it is due, I wish other ppl that knew when this happens would post stuff like this, so I won't have to check every hour or so to see if the new one posted. I'm glad I found out in advance, and maybe one other person will be as well. And checking, I was wrong about Bleach being on instead, but still... it's animated by the same ppl that do Naruto, so it's a good segway. I'm sleepy.

So yeah, wait until next week for new Naruto. And another episode of Bleach.

?igma
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Everybody knows and knew , way before you did apparently, that Naruto 104 is delayed ..

So, maybe you're the one freeking out.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
WHERE'S 104

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by: KameronFrye
It's done by the same house that animates Naruto.
unfortunately, this isnt exactly braggable

Saruto
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Fuckin Bleach shit, Damn stupid new anime gay. WHERE'S 104!!!!!!... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif..

where can i found Bleach?

KitKat
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: ?igma
Everybody knows and knew , way before you did apparently, that Naruto 104 is delayed ..

Well, I didn't know. Not that I would have freaked out, but I'm glad Kameron thought ahead to let people know. Otherwise I would have been waiting and waiting for an ep that wasn't going to appear.

HimizujinEternia
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: KameronFrye
It's done by the same house that animates Naruto.
unfortunately, this isnt exactly braggable

Isn't exactly braggable? Studio Pierrot is responsible for Naruto. They're a very prolific animation group, known for several well done series. How is that not braggable?

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:55 PM
simply put, 80% of the episodes (excluding the 1st saga) werent exactly the greatest of quality

Myran
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:10 PM
simply put, 80% of the episodes (excluding the 1st saga) werent exactly the greatest of qualityAnd yet you still watch?

Also,
WHERE IS IT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chambers
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:36 PM
hes right, sure they have a good story line an stuff but thats not theres is it? some episiodes are really bad quality the worst imo being the kiba naruto fight. i was quite annoyed when i saw the repeating animtion for kibas moves.

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by: Myran

simply put, 80% of the episodes (excluding the 1st saga) werent exactly the greatest of qualityAnd yet you still watch?

Also,
WHERE IS IT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, i am the kinda person who cares more about a series than just its graphical quality

while i know how popular it is for youth these days to be stimulated by extreme amounts of detail, you should consider trying to break away and enjoying something for more than just its visual exterior.

you might find things more enjoyable that way i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:04 PM
The animation thing is an "issue" that many long shows suffer from. Stop being so anal about it.
Myself I can't find many things that even disturbed me slightly when it comes to animation quality.
Maybe you shouldn't look so desperately for problems...

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:04 PM

*looks around* no one told me, till now i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif thank you very much KameronFrye now im not going to be a tad bit peaked about no naruto, but bleah ill wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Myran
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailureyes, i am the kinda person who cares more about a series than just its graphical quality

while i know how popular it is for youth these days to be stimulated by extreme amounts of detail, you should consider trying to break away and enjoying something for more than just its visual exterior.

you might find things more enjoyable that way That means Studio Pierrot does something right, doesnt it? Otherwise you wouldnt be watching it.

And just because I havent posted that many posts does not mean I am part of "todays youth" (nor does it mean I am not part of "todays youth"), that is the beauty of internet.

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:26 PM
I will give studios I like a chance on something new, it just so happens that Bleach is done by Studio Pierrot, which is a bit of a bonus for me. They have, as a whole, made Naruto one of the better shows for me, and I look forward to the same with Bleach. Naruto is still probably the highest downloaded show running currently, don't know how it'll stack to Gundam Seed Destiny though.

Eurasian
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:33 PM
thanx for the heads up. but for some reason...i'm not pissed.

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:40 PM
That means Studio Pierrot does something right, doesnt it? Otherwise you wouldnt be watching it.

And just because I havent posted that many posts does not mean I am part of "todays youth" (nor does it mean I am not part of "todays youth"), that is the beauty of internet.
no, it means that kishimoto does something right.
and im referring to you as being part of "today's youth" based on your post, not your post count i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terra: hey, who exactly are you directing that to anyway?

Myran
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:59 PM
no, it means that kishimoto does something right.
and im referring to you as being part of "today's youth" based on your post, not your post count Maybe so, but how did the studio get involved with Naruto if they were crap? (wich they obviously arent since the series does hold pretty high quality of the animation, maybe not the best, but still good)

You base that on this little quote: "And yet you still watch?" ? Wow, thats amazing.. or, well, it would have been if you were right.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:10 PM
@Assertn: Whoever feels touched by it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:54 PM
You base that on this little quote: "And yet you still watch?" ? Wow, thats amazing.. or, well, it would have been if you were right.
huh? riight.......judging from the trend in your posts, im predicting you'll be horribly flamed by other people on this forum in the near future i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

the naruto gets handed off to lots of studios. And clearly, several of them are really bad quality
this happens because they know it will cost less for them to make, and people will still watch it anyway

Myran
Tue, 10-05-2004, 09:04 PM
huh? riight.......judging from the trend in your posts, im predicting you'll be horribly flamed by other people on this forum in the near future

the naruto gets handed off to lots of studios. And clearly, several of them are really bad quality
this happens because they know it will cost less for them to make, and people will still watch it anywayI dont mind as long as its called for, and i do have a tendency to make flamebaiteish comments.

Are there several different studios? I thought there were only different departments of one studio.

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Look guys, don't scrap over spilt milk. I like anime, you like anime, we can just agree to disagree over things. Assert makes a very good point about Kishimoto, it is principally his story/character development that make this show, but the animation isn't that bad either. Love it or hate it, you still watch it either way. Why you would watch something you hate, though, is beyond me... which I guess means that no one really hates Naruto.

But seriously, keep the flames out of here please. If you can't make a point without badgering someone in the process, you have no valid point to make.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:52 PM
bleah i like graphics and all but i find that the main thing i look for in an anime is plot development, graphics can go to hell! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kakafosha
Wed, 10-06-2004, 03:31 AM
theres going to be a new intro or outro right? if thats true, i dont mind waiting.

chambers
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:08 AM
not true sasuke rules, animation is a very important part of an anime. would ghost in the shell have had such a high impact on the scene if its animation wasnt flawless? no. same goes to ninjascroll. and i think the animation in samurai champloo is extremely good.

?igma
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:37 AM
Ghost in The shell, ..mighty example of story and animation combined! , and it was the most expensive anime in those days..

Saruto
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Damn That bleach serie is really nice!..kinda funny like samurai champloo!..and there's a good story!..

chambers
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:19 PM
link????

EDIT @ jing moe specific about what you fuckin moron, i think its pretty obvious to everyone i was asking for a link to this new anime Bleach. i mean the guy above sings its praises then i say link? if you too dumb to follow the logical flow of conversation maybe you should think a bit more polite before you start shouting at people instead of being such an asshole.

jing
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
link????

LINK FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific.

http://www.mirkx.com

?igma
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:08 AM
link????

EDIT @ jing moe specific about what you fuckin moron, i think its pretty obvious to everyone i was asking for a link to this new anime Bleach. i mean the guy above sings its praises then i say link? if you too dumb to follow the logical flow of conversation maybe you should think a bit more polite before you start shouting at people instead of being such an asshole.

I agree (with Chambers!!,* since Jing will probably misunderstand*)

schema
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:11 AM
can anyone tell me what that not_Naruto_104 by animeheaven on a.scarywater.net is?
is this a bad joke or something?

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Naruto 104 didn't air this week. That release by Anime-Heaven is just a stupid parody of episodes 95-96 to give people something to watch.

jing
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:20 PM

link????

I agree (with Chambers!!,* since Jing will probably misunderstand*)

godammit, i didn't even want to reply him since there is already a bleach thread. ask nicer next time, or even say thank you. i think ur too dumb to use a search function. and maybe u should ask politely.

chambers
Thu, 10-07-2004, 05:53 PM
i asked for a link, i wasnt asking you i was asking the guy above you. there isnt a bleach thread on THIS forum and rather than trawling through a search page i asked here if you dont like it its not my fault. i think your too fuckin dumb to act nice, like everyone will think your cool if you act like a complete and utter arsehole everytime you open your mouth. try being nice once in a while and NOT pouncing on every word i or someone else says

thank you .. " FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific." in your own words.

jing
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:52 PM
i asked for a link, i wasnt asking you i was asking the guy above you. there isnt a bleach thread on THIS forum and rather than trawling through a search page i asked here if you dont like it its not my fault. i think your too fuckin dumb to act nice, like everyone will think your cool if you act like a complete and utter arsehole everytime you open your mouth. try being nice once in a while and NOT pouncing on every word i or someone else says

thank you .. " FOR WHAT, be more godamn specific." in your own words.

I think you need anger management. Just use the search function, it's not that hard. If you asking the guy above me, maybe you should PM him. You deserve to go to the ultimate sack thread. You should PM me, if you want to say more or ask more questions.

hitomi
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:34 PM
actually jing. i think chambers was quite clear. i mean the person above him did talk about bleach.

chambers
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:41 PM
no people need to go to anger management when they break out in uncontrolled and uneeded bursts of anger. thats not what happening here. and dont act like your more mature or whatever by saying "pm me if you want to talk or say anythign to me" because it was YOU who shoudl have done that first not me. you started this so dont act like its my fault for answering you. you clearly know how to use the PM function so how abotu you stop being a hypocrite and use it yourself eh?

on topic iam actually quite gutted that we have to wait longer for 104, iam quite in terested in the current arc, and although i hope they revisit it in the futeure sometime perhpas when the anime catches up again. the only rubbish thing is that we know none of the characters can learn new things because they cant be carried on in later eps. i still wish thay had done what some other teams where doing while naruto and co were out saving that bridge!

ZakuHan
Fri, 10-08-2004, 02:55 AM
Thanks for posting a heads up, although the AH ep did say (somewhere, maybe during the preview) that this week would have no Naruto.

Kagari
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Bleach looks pretty god damn cool.

Board of Command
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Why does this thread have 3 pages when the answer is simply a "No"?

Myran
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Why does this thread have 3 pages when the answer is simply a "No"?´How can the answer be no when the first post doesnt even contain a question?

Kagari
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:31 PM

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Why does this thread have 3 pages when the answer is simply a "No"?´How can the answer be no when the first post doesnt even contain a question?

B-O-C got served.

Goingin
Sat, 10-09-2004, 11:50 AM
ROFL

Right up the ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jman
Sat, 10-09-2004, 12:00 PM
lol. guess they could lock this one.