PDA

View Full Version : Rules For Girls!

Black Knight
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
The Guy: We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for! what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:43 PM
rotfl @this thread. good stuff black knight, i really got a kick outta your post.

Kakafosha
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:57 PM
i like how you numbered them, hehe

joker-kun
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Heh, to be honest I was too lazy to read all of it, but I like the otilet seat one and crying is blackmail.

miaka
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:17 PM
ha.. there are girls here... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assassin
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:40 PM
additional rule agreed upon by all those who matter in the irc channel:

1. No girls allowed. All girls on GW should, at all times, act like guys.

if ur a girl and would like to change this rule, please stop by at the irc channel so u can be ridiculed.

if ur a guy and would like to change this rule, ur a panzy and need to grow some testicles.

Eurasian
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:03 PM
sure i'll act like a guy if u want...i'll just add "shit" or "fuck" or "ass" in all my posts. and i'll go on irc and make random stories of me and girl.

it's pretty funny...i don't know if i should be happy reading this or not. "If you think you're fat, you probably are." That's so fucking (do i sound like a guy now?) mean.

miaka
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:12 PM
i knew this was going to happen. oh well.. this is not that surprising i guess

KaneInferno
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:14 PM
wow funny stuff

Rek
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
sure i'll act like a guy if u want...i'll just add "shit" or "fuck" or "ass" in all my posts. and i'll go on irc and make random stories of me and girl.

it's pretty funny...i don't know if i should be happy reading this or not. "If you think you're fat, you probably are." That's so fucking (do i sound like a guy now?) mean.

OMG!!!1!1!!one!!!

your a girl? I just thot mut@t@ was gay

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:10 AM
sure i'll act like a guy if u want...i'll just add "shit" or "fuck" or "ass" in all my posts.

Ursasina has uncovered the hidden secrets of being male!

basey44
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:34 AM
that better not mean shes gonna become a male, !? what if it spreads to all chicks, ahhhh

oceen246
Tue, 10-05-2004, 07:39 AM
that's really some good stuff Black Knight, it is so real I didn't even laugth, cause this is what "US" guys be going through everyday.

Elite Hentai
Tue, 10-05-2004, 07:43 AM
Finally after milennia of oppression there is someone that's fighting for the things we believe in! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

dragon
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:31 AM
THANK FUKIN GOD MAN WOOT...U HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:00 AM
someone who has spoken what ive wanted to say to some girls for so freaking long but dont have the balls to, LMAO its so tru tho everything he just said woo

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
black knight doesnt say alot on the forums, but i'd have to say that he contributed 674 of the most useful posts ever

Shippou-sama
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
black knight doesnt say alot on the forums, but i'd have to say that he contributed 674 of the most useful posts ever

AGREE'D

Back to lurker mode . . .

chambers
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:17 PM
LUE'D

wtf does that shit spread EVERYWHERE?

Shippou-sama
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
LUE'D

*tips hat and returns to lurking*

SK
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:02 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/awesome1r.jpg

Black Knight
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:03 PM
id love to take credit for the list but i cant. some other genius thought of it. i just borrowed it.

Elite Hentai
Wed, 10-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Then It's still a great thing to share the info i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

animefreak
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:44 PM

yea...u do sound like a guy. But u don't have to act like one. Act like a girl and defend for girls right!!!! Stand up don't give up the fight.

miaka
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:45 PM
what has our world come to... that's what i wanna ask when i see this thread.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Eurasian
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak

yea...u do sound like a guy. But u don't have to act like one. Act like a girl and defend for girls right!!!! Stand up don't give up the fight.

Alright! I will!! but sometimes, some of the guys here r just ruthless...but u know what...i will!!

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: miaka
what has our world come to... that's what i wanna ask when i see this thread....

Don't ask us, YOU'RE the female. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:11 PM
okay... if you want me to answer.. i think world is almost getting close to an end.....

hitomi
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:29 PM
lol at miaka.

i have to agree with miaka on that

animefreak
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:04 PM

Originally posted by: animefreak

Alright! I will!! but sometimes, some of the guys here r just ruthless...but u know what...i will!!

when you say will, u mean you want to act like a guy or a girl?

miaka
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Act like a girl and defend for girls <- i think she means she will do this..

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:51 PM
okay... if you want me to answer.. i think world is almost getting close to an end.....

Yeah, I hear it was going to end last thursday. But it never did. :/

animefreak
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Act like a girl and defend for girls <- i think she means she will do this..

yea, let hope she mean that. But seeing her icon as a guy which is not a good sign.

Eurasian
Thu, 10-07-2004, 10:43 PM
what the...does my ava HAVE to be a girl??? animefreak...u shoulda stopped after that first post.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-08-2004, 05:25 AM
@animefreak:

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/Forum/fury.jpg

animefreak
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey, i think we all just did. This is a argument between girls and guys anyway, But i support the girls in this one, is wouldn't be nice if the girl would turn out to be like a guy, Girls u have my support. Hey what u know this remind me of Tenshi na konamaiki.

Elite Hentai
Fri, 10-08-2004, 12:23 PM
I think they want Eurasian to become Megumi. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

miaka
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:01 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i will unleash the fury of AoF= Angel of Fury too all of you sexist ppl i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

DB_Hunter
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Perhaps when I was younger... well only by about 2-3 years... I would have taken part in this conversation. In terms of taking sides I mean. I think its a bit immature to belittle women or men by giving in to the so called characteristics each are said to posses by society. I know you guys are just kidding, and I hope, maybe in vain, that I'm not seen as a kill joy. I just felt like saying what I thought though.

I think this divide of the sexes debate is childish, does not exist, and is simply banter, perhaps even a kind of courtship, that people may engage in. I think people should be judged by the concepts they carry, their thoughts and their ideas. This way it free's a person from any kind of sexist, patriotic, nationalistic bonds that may hold them back.

Sorry if I kind of broke the momentum of this thread. Just had to get that off my chest.

Assertn
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:52 PM
DB_Hunter, how old are you?

Mut
Fri, 10-08-2004, 05:10 PM
he's only 20. he think he is mature now that he has gotten out of the 'teen' years.

EDIT:

response to below:

everytime you post, you become more wellsuited for gw: survivor 2.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Yes I am 'only' 20.

I'm sorry Mut@t@ that you think that a person has to reach a certain age before they can be classified as 'mature'. I think that a person should be judged by their thoughts and the way they present their arguments when seeing if they are mature or not.

Maybe the reality of where you live is that people can be childish long into their early adult life, but there are kids in this world who have to grow up pretty fast due to the circumstances that they find themselves in. I'm not saying I'm one of those, thankfully I have not had to endure much of the hardship that alot of people in this world suffer today.

By the way I don't mean to be patronizing.

Knives122
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Yes I am 'only' 20.

I'm sorry Mut@t@ that you think that a person has to reach a certain age before they can be classified as 'mature'. I think that a person should be judged by their thoughts and the way they present their arguments when seeing if they are mature or not.

Maybe the reality of where you live is that people can be childish long into their early adult life, but there are kids in this world who have to grow up pretty fast due to the circumstances that they find themselves in. I'm not saying I'm one of those, thankfully I have not had to endure much of the hardship that alot of people in this world suffer today.

By the way I don't mean to be patronizing.

Well with that said, its true your thoughts and views decide if your mature or not; for instance: if you accept everything(like gay marriage or girls on forums) then you are obviously mature, but if you tend to ridicule things like that, then youre considered immature and childish by the things you say

Mut
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:52 PM
yeah, that's right. i don't accept 'girls on the forums.'

accepting everything like you say doesn't make you mature. if you accept EVERTHING, that just means you're too freaking scared to have your own opinion about something. maturity has nothing to do with it.

you guys are acting like fucking politcians like you can't fuck around.

EDIT:

hah, assertn just owned all you stiff ass people.

Assertn
Fri, 10-08-2004, 07:01 PM
maybe it takes a mature person to be able to handle content like what BK posted lightly

Gods_Son
Fri, 10-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Maturity is opinionated, to dub yourself too mature for something like this is just stupid.

ragnarokex
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
ROFLMAO now this is just plain funny

shinichi69
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:57 PM
is it really that funny...? where's the humour in it... they are plain arguing about pointless stuff...
*immature~

TwisT
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Oh that was great Black Knight =)

And btw its true that being mature dont have anything with age to do.. Even if it comes with age.. I'm 23 and im like a kid i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif .. Ok im not but i know ppl that is older then me but my own little sister is more mature then them..

thundrakkon
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:06 AM
Maturity is the ability to understand and accept. It is knowing when to do the right thing at the right time. It is doing something where everyone will respect you because they feel that you have deserved it.

I do not claim that I am mature. However, if I know I am in a position where it is unfavorable for me, I am not going to complain and threaten to leave so that I can gain something that I dont really deserve. Then, I am not going to brag about it either, since I only received it because of whining and crying. No, I would have accepted the situation and went on with life.

Calling people names and trash talking others are not signs of maturity. If someone was mature, they would have something intelligent to say instead of just replacing them with words that have no other purpose than to insult.

I will respect everyones opinion on what it is to be a girl and what it is to be a guy. Everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe.

And to show that I do have a sense of humor, this little gift from Knives is for all the Gotwooters: http://www.e-thug.net/ (Please do not click on the link if you believe you cannot handle it. Be forewarned.)

Mut
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:12 AM
let me make this absolutely crystal clear.

thundrakkon stop being a pussy (along with knives122) and say what you really want to say straight up. don't put in subliminal messages in your lame, smartass posts.

you got it?

EDIT: response to below:

no, you're obviously not smart at all cuz neither one of you could do what i said before i became a mod.

anyway, enough with the ot talk and go back on topic. and for the people who want to tell us that what BK has posted is wrong/negative/sexist/etc or anything, just don't.

Knives122
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:18 AM
See now thats what you want us to do but were obviously smarter than that

Edit @Black knight: I AM NOT A GIRL

rickytan
Sat, 10-09-2004, 05:54 AM
Those characteristics sound like that of an American i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But I do agree with the too many clothes, too many shoes thing.

And the part with choosing what to wear. But then again, that's what most white people would do.

If this was brought up in Asia, it'd be like.. completely false...

Anyways, good stuff, XD

TwisT
Sat, 10-09-2004, 06:39 AM
Yeah i also got the impression that this was posted for fun so we all could get a good laugh.. I mean, it's not like i take that stuff seriously.. Just take that on about Crying being blackmail.. Just laugh damnit, dont be so damn uptight..

Well keep it up Black Knight.. A for one actually like that kind of humor..

Black Knight
Sat, 10-09-2004, 09:38 AM
to any women i might have offended (knives.. shin.. thundrakkon..), i am very sorry. i made the mistake of thinking that everyone on the forums would be able to handle a little joke. even if it was at someone else's expense. ill keep that in mind next time i post. GIRL POWER!

oh yeah.. everyone trying to get some online ass from the girls for standing up for them.. dont bother. if the girls didnt take it offensively, why should you guys? but then again.. they say that you can be whatever and whoever you want on the internet.. if you guys (or should i say girls) came forward and told us the truth, i dont think we can think any less of you so why dont you just go ahead and do that.

was this post immature? yes.
does that make me, as a person, immature? no.

Mut
Sat, 10-09-2004, 12:15 PM
hahaha BK owns. his post cracked me up hardcore.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
word.

Assassin
Sat, 10-09-2004, 02:12 PM
GIRL POWER!

LMAO!!! man, this guy's too much.

like BK said. the girls dont care about this stuff so y r u guys being pussy's.

Originally posted by: Assassin
if ur a girl and would like to change this rule, please stop by at the irc channel so u can be ridiculed.

if ur a guy and would like to change this rule, ur a panzy and need to grow some testicles.

joker-kun
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:30 PM
I just finally got a chance to read all of it... and I must say this is classic, I love it "I am in shape. Round is a shape" where did you find this anyway BK?

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: Black Knight
id love to take credit for the list but i cant. some other genius thought of it. i just borrowed it.

its still good. its a list of what every male ever has thought of but never said. i love it.

Board of Command
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:32 PM
There are only 2 types of guys: those who understand Maddox and those who don't.

miaka
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:22 PM
quote from black night..

", i am very sorry. i made the mistake of thinking that everyone on the forums would be able to handle a little joke. even if it was at someone else's expense. ill keep that in mind next time i post. GIRL POWER!"

hmm i don't really believe in jking at someone else's expense.. could get cruel sometimes...

heh.. as long as you know that this thread was immature i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gods_Son
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:29 PM
If you can't handle a joke, then you should just leave.

jing
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:30 PM
quote from black night..

", i am very sorry. i made the mistake of thinking that everyone on the forums would be able to handle a little joke. even if it was at someone else's expense. ill keep that in mind next time i post. GIRL POWER!"

hmm i don't really believe in jking at someone else's expense.. could get cruel sometimes...

heh.. as long as you know that this thread was immature

ITS A JOKE....

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:30 PM
immature people are the people that have a stick up their ass and cant find the humor in things... regardless of the situation

Mut
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:36 PM
i thought i specifically said that if anyone has a problem with this thread, they shouldn't even bother.

there is nothing wrong with this thread. i can guarantee you, if there any of you made the same thread as this, but for the opposite sex, the guys would have no problem with it. you people need to lighten up and quit bitching.

end of discussion regarding any complaints about this thread.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:36 PM

Sounds like you've never been in a relationship i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jing
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Mature people would be able to know why this is a funny joke and they'll laugh. Immature people would think this is offensive.

Munsu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Sounds like you've never been in a relationship

No, she has been in a relationship... with the stick up her ass

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:19 PM
LOL

Jman
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Lmao @budwein's post.

Board of Command
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:59 PM
I don't get it :/

Krbadass
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Quit your whining, this is one of the most genius set of rules ever put out.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Why is this such an issue for you guys? I only voiced my opinion... if you guys don't like it don't accept it then... I'm not forcing it upon you am I?

Seems like my point has been missed throughout... I accepted that this was obviously a joke but some people do tend to adopt such sterotypes in reality... and that basis is wrong. That's all I was trying to say.

Krbadass
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Dude, if your a guy. And i ...think... you are, You would realise that this list is actually quite accurate.

Assassin
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:32 PM
ok lets say they are sterotypes....all sterotypes have to come form somewhere. they dont just pop out of some parellel universe.

the whole reason these "sterotypes" exist is cuz these ARE real life issues in 99% of relationships. granted not all of them apply to all women, but i can garuntee u that atleast 1 of these rules can be applied to every woman on earth.

As for plp wanting to voice thier opinions.....this is the one thread where no body cares about ur opinions. this thread is not meant for opinions. its just here so u can read it, have a laugh, and get on with ur day.

now, as mut's said, end of discussion.

Hennyo
Mon, 10-11-2004, 08:35 PM
now i would say there are things on the list that make it funny cause of certain sterotypes that DO exist. And if you got offened at this your just not facing reality here cause even if you dont fall into the list somewhere from either end you at least know enough ppl that do that you can still find it funny. Now i will say that this list mostly only applys to ppl in the US but not only the us but mostly. I will also say that you could find it sad in its own way that this list is funny because of sterotypes and these are the majority of the ppl in the US. The thing i find even funnier tho is how many retarded ppl there are that got offened from this and started somewhat of a flame which just happens to be my favorite part of forums.

mitty
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:08 PM
This thread I think is awesome and has some hilarious stuff in it. If you don't like it, don't post here... post in one of the other 10000+ threads. If your offended by this then you can't handle a joke and you better get over it... as for my opinion I thought it was awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif GREAT JOB!

rickytan
Mon, 10-11-2004, 10:57 PM
lol i heard about maddox the other day, and checked it out.. He's damn funny XD

Board of Command
Wed, 10-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Maddox is the man. All his articles are funny yet true.

rickytan
Wed, 10-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
if there any of you made the same thread as this, but for the opposite sex, the guys would have no problem with it. you people need to lighten up and quit bitching.

Well, there really wouldn't be one for guys, 'cause all there would be on there are things that happen in the movies. All the damn girls nowadays just want "romantic" bull shit in the movies. That's what a majority of girls want anyways, just a bunch of attention. If you wanted that, just go on some stupid online chat with a webcam and whore away. Listen to maddox with the webcam whore thing and you can even make a living out of it.

So again, like Mut@t@ said, quit bitching, bitches (XD).

Have a nice day/evening.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Well, I don't know if this topic was dead, if reviving it is a bad idea and I don't really care.

I'm a girl and I was pretty amused by this!! It's all true, or at least some of them - YES, crying is blackmail, we know it and we use it, and hell does it work wonders!!

I for one agree with "Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for." I hate it when people just whine and whine and when you offer advice, they get angry or whatever. But for me its always guys who do that ^^

Also, PLEASE don't act like soap opera guys. They don't have a brain. Do you like people without a brain? OK, scratch that, men tend to like people without brains, but my point stays - don't act like soap opera guys, they are all uh... faggots! Yeah. You don't want to look like one, do you?
(Yeah, either faggots or stupid, dramatic morons, which is no good either)

Finally;
Shopping for clothes sucks. Its no sport and I hate it and I shop whenever my pants get ripped or filled with holes, thank you very much.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:38 PM
And this is why I love you.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Mmmh, while for some reason I feel this equals to stabbing my kind in the back, if my mind is like me it'll fight back, so yeah! I'm with the guys on this one!

Specially with Terra, 'cause he loves me =P

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:08 PM
I don't think you're stabbing anyone in the back.
Most of the things on that list isn't even necessarily offensive. It's just true.
There are equal lists for male behavior, and I'd gladly accept any kind of truth delivered on one.

My love post was mostly for this:

"Shopping for clothes sucks. Its no sport and I hate it and I shop whenever my pants get ripped or filled with holes, thank you very much."

So DAMN nice attitude. I love it!

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:19 PM
Oh, I know, but being a female I kinda feel I should start yelling something like "U MACHO PIGS HOW DARE YOU STEREOTYPE US GIRLS WE R SO MUCH BETTAR THAN U U SUCK!!!!1!" In other words, the raging feminist inside of every girl yells for its release.

And you'd be surprised with the speed I get my pants ripped off! Indeed, I must be cursed by the Kind of the Goblin-Pants, for no pair last longer than a year.

Raven
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Did you say pants ripped, or ripped off? Just checking.

EDIT:

Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
And you'd be surprised with the speed I get my pants ripped off!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Ripped, but if you want a freebie so badly, last time I went ice-skating I fell on my butt and my pants got ripped in such a way I had to stop skating and wear a few sweaters to cover my butt.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:30 PM
lol. Now THAT'S a freebie!

Winged Dancer
Sat, 10-16-2004, 11:36 PM
That's what the guy who alerted me said!

Well, actually, it was more like "Hey, your butt is showing - nice cherries motif, and hey, I didn't say it so you could cover!!"

Assassin
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Well, I don't know if this topic was dead, if reviving it is a bad idea and I don't really care.

I'm a girl and I was pretty amused by this!! It's all true, or at least some of them - YES, crying is blackmail, we know it and we use it, and hell does it work wonders!!

I for one agree with "Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for." I hate it when people just whine and whine and when you offer advice, they get angry or whatever. But for me its always guys who do that ^^

Also, PLEASE don't act like soap opera guys. They don't have a brain. Do you like people without a brain? OK, scratch that, men tend to like people without brains, but my point stays - don't act like soap opera guys, they are all uh... faggots! Yeah. You don't want to look like one, do you?
(Yeah, either faggots or stupid, dramatic morons, which is no good either)

Finally;
Shopping for clothes sucks. Its no sport and I hate it and I shop whenever my pants get ripped or filled with holes, thank you very much.

OMG!! MARRY ME!

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Wow, that's the second proposition I've gotten at the gotw00t forums!

But I'm afraid I'm already married to Terracosmo, so no =P

Assassin
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Curse u Terracosmo! U and ur hair!!

*shakes fist*

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Ooooh his hair!!
::Swoon::

miaka
Sun, 10-17-2004, 12:56 AM
@_@.. terra.. i thought your honey was darkflare... and there was a secret rumor that you and shinobi were couples..

and you had @(*#&@*( with spiked log and a hamster.. which i punished you dearly for...

@_@ goodness... terra... *covers her mouth...

*gets scared at the thought..

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-17-2004, 01:31 AM
I think you're confused, Terra is a girl.

miaka
Sun, 10-17-2004, 01:55 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i m? then i guess i have to investigate i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif *investigator AoF at work i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sun, 10-17-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
Curse u Terracosmo! U and ur hair!!

*shakes fist*

you can delete the hair comment cause terra aint got any. he cut it off like a month ago or something. other than that CURSE U TERRA!

KitKat
Sun, 10-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Terra cut off his hair?? Know what this means.....the person with awesomest hair at GW is now.....

Budweineken! Cause he has curly hair like a hobbit.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 08:56 AM
LOL

Curse you PSJ revealing my secret, yes it is true I have been forced to cut my hair due to the upcoming military duty!
But I am still sexier than a whole platoon of exotic strippers!

Oh and btw miaka you can add "raw lovemaking under a palm tree with Eurasian" to that list of accomplishments.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 10-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Terra is a Eunich... however that is spelt.

The only reason he has cut off his hair is because he fears being recognised as one, and obviously he fears me coming and exterminating him. You can run Terra, but you can't hide from me. Bald head or not, you cannot escape me.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:15 AM
What a husband!! So it wasn't only the blonde secretary, was it?? Also with Eurasian and Shibobi and darkflare?? Ooooh, what will the children think!!!

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:19 AM
I'll make it up to you and the kids, let's go on a field trip!

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Well, you might have cut your hair, but I can say no to your photo on deviantart. In other words, Field trip!! Whee!!

Mmmh... my hair is long, wavvy, and has blue strips all over the place.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Actually I have gotten only good critique on my haircut... it's just myself that miss my metal hair. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif That devART photo isn't the best one either i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Oooh, now I want to see others ^^

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:46 AM
You should come over to IRC sometime, I'll fix you up with some. In the meantime you can ask Ursy how they look. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Is there a set irc channel for gotw00t or something...? I didn't know there was =P

Gods_Son
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:51 AM
That's enough, you two can talk on IRC. Locked.