PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 234 Official Discussion

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 12:59 PM
http://natsume.free.fr/Naruto_v27_ch234[Inane (http://.zip]http://natsume.free.fr/Naruto_v27_ch234[Inane].zip)

inane is out go get it

Hotsuma
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Looks like a Kishimoto drawing to me.

Man, Sasuke really fucked up Naruto. He almost looks dead.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:20 PM
yeah i hope someone can translate this page, one things bothering me though why leak only one page

Hennyo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:24 PM
http://disquer.free.fr/naruto234.zip

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:25 PM
it's out god damn so early!

THE FINAL PAGE OMFG!!!

Hennyo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:29 PM
oh yes that was awsome chapter looks liike we'll be having more action soon and might even involle kakashi but dont know but that guy on the last page looke f***ing sweet

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:30 PM
hell yeah akatsuki arc confirmed

Hennyo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:34 PM
oh plz plz plz be another chapter this friday as well dont make us wait almost 2 weeks after releasing THAT

RasenDori
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:50 PM
wow...that was fast...great shock anouncement.i still wanna know how chouji and neji are

SK
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:59 PM
interesting...

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:20 PM
dlin as i type this. can't believe it's out so early. thanks for the link DeluxSkillz

-EDIT- just read it. oh shit. new character, that caught me by suprise. w00t new arc gonna be sweet

Ninja
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:20 PM
another new character i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Uchiha.haz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:26 PM
who tha FUCK is that new character on last page omg? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
he is propably after naruto, looks like Kakashi is going to have to fight soon..
and what has happend to sasukes back?
i liked the scene where he enters the darkness...
i cant wait for the translated version!

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:28 PM
saku's back is due to the wings

JusDaMan
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Wooo new guy wearing akatsuki cloud mantle... probably spying on the naruto vs sasuke match to see if sasuke is strong enough for itachi or something

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:39 PM
wow.....just wow.....
that new villian looks pretty badass

JusDaMan: why would they spy on sasuke? they dont care about him, its naruto they're after

oscar
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:43 PM
PLZ someone make a translation, i also hope they dont leave us without naruto for a while , thut would drive me insane

Saruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:48 PM
IMO, i think that new vilain is not that badass..the thing on his head look like carnivor plants...He look like Kisame too..he even got the same coat. Naruto his not dead...we see him open his eyes on the back of kakashi..well its cool that the chapter as being released fast like this ..but i'm sur that they wont realease any faster the next chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Berserk Ayato
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Damn this came out fast as hell, and it's a great chapter. Venus flytrap man!

Well this is going to be very interesting. Hopefully Chouji's still dead.

Mut
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto
IMO, i think that new vilain is not that badass..the thing on his head look like carnivor plants...He look like Kisame too..he even got the same coat. Naruto his not dead...we see him open his eyes on the back of kakashi..well its cool that the chapter as being released fast like this ..but i'm sur that they wont realease any faster the next chapter
go check your eyes, he's badass. and what does having the same coat have anything to do with it?

anyway, this chapter is super cool. the new arc is gonna be insane.

Raikage
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Damn! This new Akatsuki member is cool! I bet he is from the Hidden Grass village like Tayuya as you can see he has a Venus Fly Trap appearance... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! KISHIMOTO ONE MORE CHAPTER THIS FRIDAY PLEASE!

Oh yeah, not forgetting Jiraiya said that Akatsuki members travels in pairs.. So there might be another one lurking around... This is getting real exciting!

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: Berserk Ayato
Damn this came out fast as hell, and it's a great chapter. Venus flytrap man!

Well this is going to be very interesting. Hopefully Chouji's still dead.

lol. i hope that kishimoto hasn't named the new char. venus flytrapman i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

don't mind if chouji didn't make it, i hope neji still alive.

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:21 PM
with the way he came out of the ground though, he could be an ex-stone village ninja

Alu
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Remember, Akatsuki is split into teams of two right now. The other guy could possibly be hiding out watching them.

Yes, I am hoping for an insane fighting arc. I am expecting to see Jiraiya appear as I don't think Kakashi will be able to hold off two at once. They may escape however. Also these fights if late have gotten a bit stale, Kishimoto is freshening it up with new characters.

RasenDori
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:24 PM
venus fly trap neck = badass? ok, i admit, i thought it looked cool for a whole five seconds, same way i thought with sasukes "duck" wings, but then you look at it for a while and you like, "does he have a venus fly trap on his neck?" or "or those hand on his back, or duck wings?" venus fly trap neck and duck wings = not badass. but i guess a fly chidori and coming out of the ground with a venus fly trap neck does look badass, so i guess it balances itself out.

i hope this doesnt end up like one piece where new shichibakai (sp?) members can come out of the woodwork, and not be seen again for years.

so sasuke doesnt have the mangekyou? i thought for sure he would get it. its seems like the prerequsit (sp?) to beating itachi. a trained level 2 curse wont be enough to even out the odds in there next incounter, which hopefully will be very soon, seeing as how we got to see a new akatsuki member. the difference between the two is too great for a power-up to be enough.

when was it revieled that tayuya was an ex grass nin?

hopefully the next story arc will also give insight to the uchihas true purpose as well as introducing akatsuki members.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:34 PM
this new character introduction has got me thinking. I hope in this arc we see a fight between Kakashi, Gai , Jiraiya and maybe some other upper level konoha nins vs venus fly trap man and some new akatsuki members.

JusDaMan
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:27 PM
in episode 82 if the anime... it dont show this new atatsuki member =) lol i was looking back during that fight between sharingan vs sharingan in 16:11 it showed a picture of the 9 akatsuki members and i dont see venus fly trap man... just letting u all know ahahah

Knives122
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Since I cant read japanese all that well what was the special announcement(the new arc?) and that new plant hybrid guy IS NOT that great, the only way Ill be impress is when I see his abilities, and I am dissappointed that there isnt a time jump(but it can still happen)

hornetmike
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Well i gotta say i'm shocked. i certainly didn't expect the manga out on a monday of all days. i am however exited that a new arc is starting. it seems that kakashi might have some trouble coming his way. i can't wait to see him or one of the other jounins in a real fight. and no itachi now. so there will be no quick no contest k.O.

oscar
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: Raikage
Damn! This new Akatsuki member is cool! I bet he is from the Hidden Grass village like Tayuya as you can see he has a Venus Fly Trap appearance... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! KISHIMOTO ONE MORE CHAPTER THIS FRIDAY PLEASE!

Oh yeah, not forgetting Jiraiya said that Akatsuki members travels in pairs.. So there might be another one lurking around... This is getting real exciting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUH?, When did they announce that tayuya was from the hidden marihua.. i mean grass village?

Knives122
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:57 PM
oscar your not suppose to just quote something and leave it blank anymore you can get banned, hurry up and change it

Berserk Ayato
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:59 PM
What the hell, when are we gonna see Oro's new body?

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
I checked my eyes. The new villain looks like a dork with a plant on his head. He better look sexier when he comes out of the shadows. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Bwahaha, I can see it now all of Akatsuki on the run way modeling off new clothes, for women. and that plant guy in the front spinning with his fashionable plant on his neck

Uchiha.haz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:14 PM
it seems like you guys have forgotten that Itachi doesnt care about sasuke at all, he said when he killed his parents: hate me, detest me, etc, and seek me when u have the powers bla bla bla.
he told sasuke to seek him and avenge him when he would be strong enuff. and in his encounter with sasuke when looking for naruto he didnt care much about sasuke.
and that new guy, what with the thing he has around his head? does it continue all the way down his while body? if it does, its a pretty nice defence..
and also, he isnt in the atakesuki org piocture in anime episode 82. as mentioned before, maybe he is a banned atakesuki member? since he havent got any companion with him and he isnt on the picture... or.. it can be the atakesuki leader.. since he doesnt have a companion with him.. what do you guys think? maybne he decided to take matters into his own hands since itachi failed to take naruto.. <--- the best pair in atakesuki..

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:19 PM
I don't know, somehow, i don't think that venus trap badass guy is gonna fight now, it seems like this arc is calming down now, and they won't inroduce a new akatsuki member just to have him fight Kakashi and die\run away right after his appearence, my guess is that it'll go something like this:

Kakashi: I know your here, show yourself.
Venus-trap-badass-guy: it seems that Kisame wasn't lying about you.
Kakashi: that coat... Akatsuki (assumes battle pose)
Venus-trap-badass-guy: don't get tensed up, my mission isn't to fight you, i'm here only to confirm the boy's survival.
Kakashi: wait, why are you after him? why aren't you trying to take him now?
Venus-trap-badass-guy: 'those question should be directed to our superiors" or 'we've found the current events to be... intersting, we wish to see them continue"

Venus-trap-badass-guy leaves in a cool way, along with another member that Kakashi didn't see.

that's how i see it, a non-combat chapter, introducing a new charecter and giving the fans something to speculate on. another fight that takes 5 chapters would be unacceptable, and if Kakashi manages to finish it in under 5 chapters, then it'll make the akatsuki seem like a bunch of sissies....

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Venus-trap-badass-guy is the coolest villain name ever

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:49 PM
And so, the character development arc ends, and the Akatsuki fanboys drool over the last page. Gag me with a spoon. Fare thee well, Sasuke... see you in about 50-100 chapters.

In all seriousness, though, this does look like an interesting arc coming up. I'm praying for some actual explanation of the Akatsuki members. This new guy looks downright creepy.

And Neji and Chouji better still be alive, even if it is impossible... they became cool in the last arc...

SK
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:51 PM
that new guy is pretty badass, he probably has some weird shit we havent even seen yet, i think those flap things serve as a defense, looks like they can close right over his head. i think if this guy gets naruto, itachi will fight him, so he can get naruto for himself.

Lenas
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
in episode 82 if the anime... it dont show this new atatsuki member =) lol i was looking back during that fight between sharingan vs sharingan in 16:11 it showed a picture of the 9 akatsuki members and i dont see venus fly trap man... just letting u all know ahahah

I doubt he walks around like that all the time. It's probably a jutsu of his, we'll find out what it does soon enough I'm sure.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:22 PM
crappy translation but a translation it is, not by me by the way

Page 23 (as labeled on bottom)

Pukkun: Naruto
why... this sort of thing

Page 24

Pukkun: its sasuke's

Page 25

Kakashi:i couldnt catch up with you...

im sorry

Naruto

your life...

leave death

Page 26

Kakashi:Sasuke

Page 28

Father: you are my child

(im not sure about this part so ill just literally translate it)

Mother: I have something to tell you

talk about your situation

you and him, are unrivaled brothers

your power is unsurpassed

(not sure, so pure translation)

if, love rare used

(your guess is as good as mine)

Page 29

Itachi: you too have my mangekyou sharingan sight

but there is a condition

Page 30

Itachi: your closest friend

you must kill

Kakashi:this kind of place...

sasuke and naruto

Page 31

Pukkun: such irony

Kakashi:ah...

this river was once to people's (sorry cant make it out right for the next part)...

that injury mark from ???

Page 32

Kakashi:naruto and sasuke

these two's lives push to the limit

Naruto: ugh

Page 33

Itachi: you must murder your closest friend

Page 34

Sasuke: I am...

your have to

Page 35

Sasuke: i am my way of hand strength (?)
i am my way of surpassing you (i think, not sure, man this aint easy)

Page 36

Sasuke: ALWAYS

Page 37

Pukkun: Rain....its stopped

also i lost the scent

but naruto is more of a priority
than trailing sasuke

???: haha, how interesting (basically
what he said, no idea what the
end of it is)

Page 39

???: yes...

(side of page)
darkness and light, parting the sun.

but start with twice as much sun

and next the fight starts
there

The Troublesome One
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Ah well Inane's version is out now.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:50 PM
WHOA!!!! I mean, WHOA!!! I pretty much understood everything, and what I can say is:

OMFG!!!!!111

Specially that page with Sasuke just looking at the front and saying "Ore wa anta no iinari niwa naranai...!"!! That part had me all like OMFGWTFWOOOW!!1 and so on.

Unfortunately for those who would like a translation, I'm too busy right now. Lets just wait for Inane and, well, I'll just keep saying OMFG!!!11! for a while more...

Gods, I'm liking Sasuke!! I'm really liking him now!! And that last Akatsuki guy - FINALLY a new member!!

::WD goes off to laugh like a maniac somewhere else::

Yep, this chapter did bring my stupid, fan-boy side out of me...

Edit: Now, calmed down. Not that I'm complaining, but I wonder why is the chapter out so early? Will we get another on friday?? That would SO rock.

Anyway, I don't have my dictionary at hand so I'll only translate what Sasuke says - believe me, its way important from now on!!

Page 14
Itachi: You must kill... your closest friend.

Page 15
Sasuke I...
I wont become something like you...!
(alternative: I... I wont do what you tell me to...!)

Page 16

Sasuke I will get power my own way!
I will get you in my own way!

Page 17
Sasuke Definitely!!

It was just so damn powerful in japanese. I don't think I made it justice.
I'm just glad Naruto is alive and will get well (Kakashi said that the first priority is now Naruto) and that Sasuke decided that its stupid to become like Itachi and will search power on his own. Gods, the manga will become just so fuggin' great from now on...

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:57 PM
http://natsume.free.fr/Naruto_v27_ch234[Inane ].zip

Hennyo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Inane out

http://natsume.free.fr/Naruto_v27_ch234[Inane (http://.zip]http://natsume.free.fr/Naruto_v27_ch234[Inane].zip)

jing
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Interesting... so this new ninja is some kind of weed.
kakashi's gonna smoke him.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
thanks just dled it. w00t

makkura
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:18 PM
doesn't work for me

edit: never mind

Konohamaru
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:19 PM
sherweeeeet! Plant dude! new character, coolies!!!

Also in one of the pics it shows that Sasuke have he mangekyou thing now. He closes his eyes and opens them again and it looks like Sasukes face. But now I'm interested in the plant dude and I wanna know what the hell happened to Choji and Neji!!! AHHHH THE SUSPENSE OF IT ALL

Winged Dancer
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Actually, the one with the Mangekyou is Itachi, not Sasuke.

Everyone else, try to go to This page (http://natsume.free.fr/) And download manually.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: makkura
doesn't work for me

to dl just copy and paste the whole link and include the [INANE].zip part at the end of it

edit: or just click the link Winged Dancer provided.

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Just read the translation...

Interesting how this river was formed, and it's formation explained. One of the statues is Shodaime... and the other is unexplained, but apparently, there's another parallel that can be drawn from Naruto and Sasuke to Shodaime and his opponent. This series intrigues me even more now... so much story that has yet to be told...

Sidnne
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Thanks for that little tid bit on what Sasuke said, WD. That really does change things and make Sasuke kinda cool again.

Also, I dont think that Venus Flytrap Man is really Venus Flytrap Man at all. I dont think that thing is actually around his neck or on his his head permanently. Its most likely a jutsu that has not completely finished dispelling in the picture. So the next time we see him, I doubt he will have his Venus Flytrap thing around his head. But Venus Flytrap Man is a really cool name anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And also, WOW on this chapter being released so quickly. The only bad part is having nothing to look forward to come friday and having to wait another week for 235.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:48 PM
yeah i think it's a jutsu he's gonna look badass when the venus fly trap disappears he looks like an older more psycho version of Gaara well the hair makes me think so the hair style looks like Gaara's

originalkrn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Maybe that guy IS actually 2 people and does not need a partner. His fly-trap seemed to actually speak with the man inside.

Cyrano
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:00 PM
The title of the next chapter is "Shinobi scattered in battle"... maybe we'll find out about what happened to Chouji and Neji ?

SK
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:09 PM
cant wait to see kakashi fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:13 PM
I doubt we'll see Kakashi fight in this next chapter, or any time soon. He's carrying an injured student of his in dire need of medical attention.

I'm more hoping to see what happened to all the others we left behind in the forest.

G-Pong
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Also, that guy on the last page, the plant and the guy are two different things. first the plant talks on the second to last page, then the guy answers on the last page. They do travel in pairs...

EDIT: I guess I am slow on the reply today!

SK
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:27 PM
the plant is just some sort of transportation thing or defense thing or something (a jutsu) if you notice they were using it to come out of the ground, i think there is someone else beneath his cloak, it looks kinda wide.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Wooo new guy wearing akatsuki cloud mantle... probably spying on the naruto vs sasuke match to see if sasuke is strong enough for itachi or something

He's prlly wondeirng who the fruit with the duck wings was i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

chet_chetty
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:21 PM
so sasuke has given up on getting the mangekyou sharingan. i guess that means he'll really pursue orochimaru now to get power "his" way.

and if that akatsuki member is 2 entities, it seems like the plant is one ninja and the dude inside is the other. tag team action.

XwingRob
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Aww...I was hoping that my "Kakashi takes Sasuke and both become wandering ninjas" theory would happen, oh well.

RasenDori
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
Maybe that guy IS actually 2 people and does not need a partner. His fly-trap seemed to actually speak with the man inside.

i agree. i think its proven by the question that he ask then he answers it. i think inane realizedthis too and used a different text for the voice. also if you look at him closely you will see that exactly half of his body is black. now, im not the best when it comes to shadow (hence the reason why im in art school), but i know enough to know that its pretty damn hard for light to hit exzctly half of the body, and there be utter darkness on the otherside.

as for sasuke at the end of the 6 week long flashbacks i was kinda hoping sasuke would go this way. i hope that he eventually sides with the leaf again, after a long hard life of strife and develops a skill superior to the mangekyou from realizing something cheesy like friendship and love, but thats just wishful thinking, it would never happen.

jing
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Maybe hes Orochimaru's ex-partner, afterall orochimaru did leave.

So now hes off for orochimaru and kyubi at the same time. Kishimoto might tie these two events together and then bring Itachi back aswell.

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:12 PM
deathscythe, your sig is too tall, its supposed to be 400x80 or less

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:21 PM
WO, didnt expect to c a new char at the end, he looks f*#&#*# sweet cant wait to read the next chap

benjaminz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:35 PM
i thought that akatsuki guy was orochimaru with his new body and the venus fly-trap thing was one of his followers with a seal activated (with that 'other font), but i can't explain why he'd be wearing an akatsuki uniform, so i'm wrong lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

anyone else think sasuke spared naruto on purpose? cuz sasuke was like "i will not be your puppe, i will surpass you in my own way, i will gain power in my own way" (i think he was referring to itachi's method of getting the mangekyou sharingan, hence the flashback on the previous two pages)

one more thing that's probably wrong as well i/expressions/musicnote.gif who are the two big statues? are they supposed to be the first/second hokages? (page 12: to mark that battle... konoha village was built, and the first and second hokages were the founders of konoha)

okay i'm done i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:37 PM
no.....it wouldnt be the 2nd hokage, because its supposed to represent a major battle between 2 ninjas that took place
which would suggest to me that the other guy was a great enemy of the 1st hokage

NaruGuy11
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Sweet chapter caught me by suprise was suspecting to see another chapter when i go on today! the "Badass flytrap guy" is kinda weird i hope that plant he's in is just a jutsu. Don't think kakashi is gonna be fightin anytime soon. Naruto needs to kick his training into overdrive soon i want to seem him calm down, start using some strategy, and use actual Taijutsu form then makeing clones and just charging. want him to be fun loving naruto but soon as battle starts a turn into a cool badass emotionaless force of nature that kicks some major ass. Definately needs a new outfit. If your gonna be serious and strong got to look serious and strong.

Eurasian
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: NaruGuy11
Sweet chapter caught me by suprise was suspecting to see another chapter when i go on today! the "Badass flytrap guy" is kinda weird i hope that plant he's in is just a jutsu. Don't think kakashi is gonna be fightin anytime soon. Naruto needs to kick his training into overdrive soon i want to seem him calm down, start using some strategy, and use actual Taijutsu form then makeing clones and just charging. want him to be fun loving naruto but soon as battle starts a turn into a cool badass emotionaless force of nature that kicks some major ass. Definately needs a new outfit. If your gonna be serious and strong got to look serious and strong.

fun loving naruto -> emotionless killer in action. that would be cool. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

it's kind of touching. i'm glad sasuke didn't go to the dark side. Venus FlyTrap Guy looks pretty intimidating to me. i think that thing is a defense, like someone said before. i can't wait to see that guy in c battle. if kakashi isn't going to fight Venus Fly Trap guy, then who is?

Mr.X
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:59 PM
either hes gonna summon his dogs to take naruto back and he himself will fight, or the other way around.

Hotsuma
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Maybe it's Oro in disguise.

Sidnne
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Damnit, Who made Assertn a Moderator?

I liked him better as an Ass Pirate.

Wait.... No I didn't.

Stoopider
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:00 AM
I wonder how's Kakashi going to fight that Akatsuki dude. Either he's after Sasuke, but most probably Naruto.

Either Kakashi's going to fight him now, or just a little sparring.

Take in mind though... Gaara, Rock Lee, Shika with Temari, ganguro and Kiba are nearby. But I think the Konoha's are exhausted. Except Rock Lee in their battle's.

Probably the 2 jounnin's (with Tsunade's aid) are nearby as well.

xtort
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:04 AM
I was definitely thinking the two nin-statues marked the 1st and 2nd Hokages. They were both about the same age, and lived concurrently. The Konoha village sprang up afterwards, so... could be. It'd be interesting, given hints about Naruto's lineage, if the simile between the two fights had more meaning, as in both Sasuke and Naruto have blood ties to the two original fighters. We'll see.

Hehe, someone posted about the venus-flytrap looking guy having a good defense. I have one word: bullshit. I don't want to sound angry, cuz I'm not, but... celery doesn't strike me as a good defense.

Sasuke: RAIKIRI! *chichichichichi*
*stabs Venus Flytrap*
Sasuke: What?! His ultimate celery defense stopped my chidori?!
Venus Flytrap: You are mistaken. This defense is woven of the hardest tubers to be found in the Loser Maximus village. It is impenetrable, but rather tasty!

-xtortout

Everon
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Is this the surprise that Kishimoto was talking about? An extra issue of Naruto, or are there more fun filled surprises along the way?

I still don't get what so special about Sasuke's 2nd seal lvl. He just get large duck feet on his back and a bad haircut.

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:59 AM
i dont expect them to fight kakashi

it seemed to me that their purpose was just to observe, otherwise they prolly wouldve intercepted naruto a while back

originalkrn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Maybe that guy is the..............................4TH HOKAGE!!! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!! That would be hilarious. I really want to see all the other genin now.

kenshi
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:13 AM
wow.... 234 out on monday!? i thought someone was pulling a prank at first. well, i am not going to complain about it though. i didn't expect the members of akasuki appearing in the last scene.... thought naruto went off those guys' radar for awhile. i guess next week is about the genins that battled the sounds.

Uchiha.haz
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian

Originally posted by: NaruGuy11

fun loving naruto -> emotionless killer in action. that would be cool.

it's kind of touching. i'm glad sasuke didn't go to the dark side. Venus FlyTrap Guy looks pretty intimidating to me. i think that thing is a defense, like someone said before. i can't wait to see that guy in c battle. if kakashi isn't going to fight Venus Fly Trap guy, then who is?

maybe Jiraya turns up? that would be awsome.. its about time we see that pervert fight..

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:15 AM
yes....because......its not like he fought in the saga before this one or anything

Uchiha.haz
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:24 AM
maybe Jiraya turns up? in naruto mange history keeps repeating itself.. and, since kakashi and jiraya have already stopped sasuke and naruto once, maybe jiraya was watching the fight to see narutos true powers, and kakashi came too late.. and now jiraya is around to see whats going to happen next. and BAM, the new atakesuki guy turns up and jiraya comes to kakahi's rescue.. that would be awsome.. its about time we see that pervert fight..

what do u think of my theory ?

ps: sorry i couldent edit my previous message, an error accured..

Raven
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:38 AM
How intriguing, a new badass character! Can't wait for the next chapter, even this Friday is too long to wait! Dammit!

And I'm sure that Venus fly-trap was just where he was hiding with a jutsu, it's most likely nothing to do with him or his style.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:25 AM
I was shocked to see that 234 was out so fast but it was a fantastic chapter and the new villian looks real bad ass,Kakashi must do something speciel to beat a guy from Akatsuki.

basey44
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:30 AM
kakashi wont fight him atm, this arc has been wrapped up and i expect a few calm chapters now,

does anyone think we'll be getting abother chapter this friday, cos that would be sick

Uchiha.haz
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:14 AM
i hope we get a new chapter this friday.. that would be so awsome..

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha.haz
maybe Jiraya turns up? in naruto mange history keeps repeating itself.. and, since kakashi and jiraya have already stopped sasuke and naruto once, maybe jiraya was watching the fight to see narutos true powers, and kakashi came too late.. and now jiraya is around to see whats going to happen next. and BAM, the new atakesuki guy turns up and jiraya comes to kakahi's rescue.. that would be awsome.. its about time we see that pervert fight..

what do u think of my theory ?

ps: sorry i couldent edit my previous message, an error accured..

I like your theory and its really time we got to see the pervert fight and hopefully kicks some ass.

kAi
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:17 AM
the last thing i expected from coming back from my loong weekend was an extra chapter of naruto!!! what a nice suprise.
damn great chapter...
new akatsuki member out...sasuke not being a puppet to his brother.
new information about the rock face and there significance towards naruto and sasuke.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Kakashi isn't gonna fight the Akatsuki guy right now... Naruto is the priority, and if the Akatsuki want the Kyuubi they'll need Naruto alive - at least for a while. Remember what Kisame said? Even if you cut his legs, its fine as long as he survives.

Besides, the name of the upcoming chapter is something like "The Shinobi scattered in battle", so I'm guessing we'll get to finally see what happened with Neji (who can't die, can't die, can't die) and Chouji (who er, may die, but then again not) and the Sand ninja (whom I hope will go back to Konoha for at least a while, I want to see some interaction between Naruto and Gaara).

What I'm interested in, too, is how are they gonna manage Sasuke's "I search power on my own" quest. I guess he'll become a secondary character from now on... we'll see him every now and then, but the plot remains centered about Naruto.

BTW, how far do you think Naruto's (Kyubi's) healing powers go? You think he could actually re-grow limbs? I mean, he did regrow an entire lung while fighting Sasuke!

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:45 AM
I hope he fight a litte against the new guy cause i want to see what he can do. I wouldnt have anything against him if he kicked Kakashis ass and took Naruto with him.

Hotsuma
Tue, 10-05-2004, 11:53 AM
I can see a Kakashi VS Anonymous Akatsuki guy happening. They're after Naruto, and unfortunately for him (them), Kakashi happens to be with him. It's been a while since we've seen a good Kakashi fight (Fight VS Itachi doesn't even count as a fight... just ownage), and I'd like to see what other tricks he has hidden up his sleeve.

Now, for Naruto's Kyuubi heal, I'm guessing it depends on how much stamina Naruto has left. In this case, he didn't have much remaining after all of the fighting he's done. Naruto isn't exactly the master in conserving chakra, so he always uses a lot of stamina whenever he does a jutsu. It's only natural, that he'll run out of stamina, and lose the ability to use chakra as well because of it - which also means his healing is put on hold.

Edit - I think that plant monster (not the guy inside it) IS the other member of Akatsuki squad. It's not entirely impossible for them to be merged like that.

realtortato
Tue, 10-05-2004, 11:54 AM
I bet that the new Akatsuki guy is another Youma container, I don't know he just seems to give off that vibe. Besides it looks like he's talkin' to himself (Gaara and his mother, remember).
Anyways sweet chapter, and I want to see Ero-Sennin fight.

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:21 PM
I don't think we'll see anyone fight anyone in the next few chapters, that plant guy was just foreshadowing involvment with Akatsuki in the near future. This arc is done, it'll be wrap-up and reflection for a while.

But the next long arc will HAVE to be Akatsuki.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Agree with Rylharu completely. The arc is now done, it needs to wrap-up and it needs to clear up what happened to the others. The next arc will definitely involve the Akatsuki though maybe not Itachi and Kisame - Plant Dude and someone else, most probably.

I actually hope it'll involve Jiraiya too. We've never seen him fighting completely serious - against Itachi he just didn't have time since he escaped, and agains Orochimaru he was partly drugged. Maybe he'll take Naruto away again and on the way they run into the Akatsuki, but that'd be way too alike to what happened with Itachi.

With what's happening now though, I do see Tsunade coaching Sakura. Fine, I see SOMEONE coaching Sakura, or maybe just wish she'll become less useless.

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
maybe sasuke will seek out the other person who obtained mangekyou?

Hotsuma
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Sasuke might not be seeking the Mangekyou Sharingan PERIOD. (anymore) It's never been established that you absolutely need another Mangekyou to beat Itachi.

I'm glad this Oro arc is done for. All that's left is to kill the gimp. (Kind of) I'm guessing Kabuto will be a big player in the next few parts to come.

Knives122
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Since Sasuke isnt going to Oro(at I think hes not) then yes I agree with you that he will be looking for the other guy for training(knowing how things like that are, he wont find him for a while)

More or less if this guy does fight, then Kakashi will have to take him down hard and fast for narutos sake, and then he'll run off(unless there is another person with him, then hes screwed) But, if a time jump doesnt happen then Im fine with it even though now is the perfect time to do it, but if there is then it would need to be at least a yr.

Uchiha Kakure
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Hmmm. Sasuke journying to find the other mangekyou user. That would be awesome. And was I the only one that noticed that Naruto woke up..?

PossiblE
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:23 PM
You weren't the only one, it was just so obvious the he would, and unimportant in this chaper...

onlyelliot
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:30 PM
I agree that the next arc will be about akatsuki. Naruto will have to deal them then towards the end of the arc, Sasuke will return just in time to save Naruto and out itachi, or die trying.

Also, i think that Sasuke will go and try to use Oro to get power, but seeing as he doesnt know Oro's true intentions for him (does he?) Oro will be discreetly manipulating him the whole time.

kyubisrage
Tue, 10-05-2004, 06:03 PM
i think kakashi prob told sasuke that oro is after him. Also sasuke will prob either run into the other uchia guy by fate or find him. Naruto prob will train with rock lee or by himself it will be tight if gara trains with naruto uber kyubi sparing with garas sand thing sweet! lol well kinda but naruto is prob trying to go without kyubi. cant wait until next weeks

biglamchops
Tue, 10-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Now that this is over....who do you guys think will take sasuke's place in the team or if neji and choji are dead...who will take their places? Gara and his clan? It makes sense...

Shin_Naruto
Tue, 10-05-2004, 06:36 PM
*2 people inside venus fly trap man*

if this is the case... light/dark man is my new fav i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
i think kakashi prob told sasuke that oro is after him.

Now if everyone was chasing after Sasuke for the past year of chapters, when did Kakashi have time to tell Sasuke that Oro wanted to use his body? Furthermore, when and who informed Kakashi of Oro's intentions at all? If I can remember back a year or so, the only ones who know about Oro's body swap are the other two sannin, the 3rd, and people sided with Oro (mostly Kabuto and Kimimaro).

In any case, Sasuke ran off before Kakashi and Pakkun could track him. Thus, he doesn't know Oro's intentions, though he might suspect something anyway.

Naruto prob will train with rock lee or by himself it will be tight if gara trains with naruto uber kyubi sparing with garas sand thing sweet!

Umm...no.

Uchiha Kakure
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:10 PM
ACTUALLY, in manga 218, Naruto very clearly states that Orochimaru is using him and wants to use his body as a container, so yeah, Sasukes either using, or tring to use Orochimaru, or he will search for this third mangekyou sharingan user.

jing
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:23 PM
What if Venustrapflyman IS oro's ex partner?

Mut
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:29 PM
orochimaru doesn't have a partner. akatsuki only split up into 4 groups of 2 after orochimaru left.

Assertn
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:31 PM
yes....because oro made 9

kyubisrage
Tue, 10-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
i think kakashi prob told sasuke that oro is after him.

Now if everyone was chasing after Sasuke for the past year of chapters, when did Kakashi have time to tell Sasuke that Oro wanted to use his body? Furthermore, when and who informed Kakashi of Oro's intentions at all? If I can remember back a year or so, the only ones who know about Oro's body swap are the other two sannin, the 3rd, and people sided with Oro (mostly Kabuto and Kimimaro).

In any case, Sasuke ran off before Kakashi and Pakkun could track him. Thus, he doesn't know Oro's intentions, though he might suspect something anyway.

Naruto prob will train with rock lee or by himself it will be tight if gara trains with naruto uber kyubi sparing with garas sand thing sweet!

Umm...no.

when kabuto tried to kill sasuke and when oro came after sasuke? um those kinda make u think why does oro want sasuke also kakashi knows oro can switch bodys and he prob knows he wants sasukes that why he is after him and wants him so bad. Also dont flame on me cuss i gave my own opinion ok?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
Sasuke might not be seeking the Mangekyou Sharingan PERIOD. (anymore) It's never been established that you absolutely need another Mangekyou to beat Itachi.

I'm glad this Oro arc is done for. All that's left is to kill the gimp. (Kind of) I'm guessing Kabuto will be a big player in the next few parts to come.

Word somebody has to waste Oro cause he has done his job as the bad guy and there is better candidates for the that job now,the best bad guy would be Kabuto.

Everon
Wed, 10-06-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
orochimaru doesn't have a partner. akatsuki only split up into 4 groups of 2 after orochimaru left.

If that's true, I wonder Mr. Venus' partner is? I hope we see the akatasuki going after Oro. I mean, its not much of a "secret organization" when at least 9 people know about it.

RasenDori
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:14 AM
i dont think its time to off orochimaru yet. i feel that sasuke is doing towards him. if not then everything since sasuke first getting the seal was a waste. right now orochimaru has lost everything: his arms and 5 of his greatest servents. but if he gets his hands on sasuke things will be better off for him, because he may have lost everything, but gets the ultimate piece of his plans in return. besides... sasuke needs to learn to control the seal.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Sasuke isnt going to Oro cause he said he would get stronger and surpass Itachi in his own way. Plus he saw what Lv2 does to his body so i dont he will depend on that anymore also it isnt his way of getting stronger its Oro curse seal.

onlyelliot
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Sasuke said he would find a different way to find power than Itachi's way. He never said that he would do it without assistance though.

kinD4rkness
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:48 PM
amazing. all i gotta say. Never seems to fail that whenever an arc ends they seem to dangle the hint of the next right infront of your nose.. i luv it.

Hotsuma
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Just got done reading translations.

Looks like Sasuke realizes what's up. No more of that angst.

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Yay! No more angst! Huzzah! *Holds up sign saying "Angst is Stupid!"* ^^

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by: onlyelliot
Sasuke said he would find a different way to find power than Itachi's way. He never said that he would do it without assistance though.

Somebody is gonna help him he cant get stronger by himself without some sensei.

But what i was saying was that when he said his own way i think it meant getting stronger without Oro and Itachi.

basey44
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:31 AM
with the mango sharingan (cbf writing full) did it say there will be 3 users period, or did it say there will be/are 3 users all living at this point in time. i cant remember sorry

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:39 AM
I think there is 3 people that have or in Sasukes case can get mange sharingan.

Boogster
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Heh. Anyone beginning to appreciate the last arc yet?

RasenDori
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
with the mango sharingan (cbf writing full) did it say there will be 3 users period, or did it say there will be/are 3 users all living at this point in time. i cant remember sorry

mango sharingan. lol. sounds like a tropical drink

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by: Boogster
Heh. Anyone beginning to appreciate the last arc yet?

This chapter was a nice end to the last arc and the arc had its low and high but overall it was a good arc.

Hopefully the next arc will be better.

bumbo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:56 AM
wow, Two-Face stopped fighting batman and joined akatsuki ^^

however, i really think it's a two-in-one guy, (he answered his own question in a very strange way ^^)

onlyelliot
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Originally posted by: onlyelliot

Somebody is gonna help him he cant get stronger by himself without some sensei.

But what i was saying was that when he said his own way i think it meant getting stronger without Oro and Itachi.

I know, but i think he is still going to Oro, eventhough Naruto semi-saved him from darkness, the imagery of Sasuke fading into darkness towards the end of this chap. really suggests to me that he is still going towards Oro. I thought that Kishimoto was trying to tell us that eventhough Naruto changed his mind about part of how he would get power, Sasuke is still lost in darkness.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 10:11 AM
Nah i think he will go to someone else and comeback as a bad guy when his sharingan and skill has improved so much that he can become a danger to people he dont like.

Ryllharu
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
If Sasuke is going to anyone, it very well could be Oro. I can't see Sasuke going to someone else at this time. He'll probably go train by himself for all we know.

The only thing we for sure is he isn't coming back to Konoha anytime soon.

Destroyor
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Sasuke will go to Oro.
Jiraiya [CANNOT] be watching the fight between Naruto and Sasuke because Sasuke is one of the most important ace (tramp card, whatever) to Konoha village with his sharingan bloodline. The leaf is weak enough as it is so had Jiraiya been there I don't think Jiraiya would have just let Sasuke go like that.
Naruto's healing power come from Kyubi, so it shouldn't really matter if Naruto have stamina.
Btw, the kyubi healing power is insane and so cheap ... bone + muscle + nerve regeneration in seconds???? Who needs a medical ninja when you have cheapass kyubi power?

Saruto
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:51 PM
what is cheapass in this men?...maybe he have a great regeneration and all like you said...but hey! having the kyubi inside of him doesn't only have advantage...look at him before he have friends...he was always lonely...having no friends because of those parents that was hating him and all...That's stupid when i read those crappy things about ha..he got the kyubi inside of him what a cheapass..blablabla..

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:44 PM
he still cant heal a direct blow to his heart though

if you wanna talk about cheap regeneration, talk about kimimaro....totally broke

Mut
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
he still cant heal a direct blow to his heart though

if you wanna talk about cheap regeneration, talk about kimimaro....totally broke
you can't blame kimimaro, he's just too badass.

Raven
Fri, 10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Kimimaro's character can afford to be as cheap and badass as he wants, seeing his life was due to end in a few chapters so it doesn't matter. If however he was to be a new permanent main character, then there might be slight cause for complaint.

empT3
Fri, 10-08-2004, 01:49 AM
I'm fairly sure that as the manga progresses, nine tails will become less and less relevent during a lot of the fights, that is until they do an arc where nine tails is released to wreak havoc and only Naruto can stop him.

Mut
Fri, 10-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by: empT3
I'm fairly sure that as the manga progresses, nine tails will become less and less relevent during a lot of the fights, that is until they do an arc where nine tails is released to wreak havoc and only Naruto can stop him.
no.

the complete opposite will happen as the manga progresses. each time kyubi chakra is used more and more is unleashed. maybe you stopped reading the manga backwards from ch 234 to 1, you'd realize it.

Lefty
Fri, 10-08-2004, 03:10 AM
It would seem logical that Naruto would reach a point where kyubi would start to take over his body as we have seen to some minor extent in the Haku fight. Naruto needs to one day make the kyubi apart (in the sense that kyubi no longer exists as a seperate entinty that lives inside of naruto) of himself that he controls freely. But that wouldn't be till the very end of the series.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

Originally posted by: basey_69

mango sharingan. lol. sounds like a tropical drink

Since I have already forgotten what the topic was about, I'll elaborate on the Mangekyou Sharingan tropical drink.

It must be composed mainly of watermelon, and the seeds must be left in the drink so they'll look like Sharingan dots. To add flavor, it can have granadine - it'll also serve to remind customers of the blood spilt by Itachi when he killed the Uchiha clan!!
Finally, it must have both Vodka and a little bit of Tequila; to insure that you'll get drunk easily and start hallucinating - just as if you were under Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan itself!!
Finally, you must drink at least four of them in a sitting, to guarantee that next morning you'll feel like shit... again, just as if you had suffered from the real thing.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 10-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey does anyone know when the next manga chapter is comming? Think we'll get two chapters in one week or do we have to wait untill next friday.

PossiblE
Fri, 10-08-2004, 03:30 PM
We have to wait until next friday.

Saruto
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Maybe until monday like 234?

sangai
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:42 PM
just waitin for 235, i hope to see a the raw today and soon.

i got up early just to check and see if it was out.

either my days are really messed up and im in the wrong date, oh well

mage
Fri, 10-08-2004, 05:12 PM
why would 235 be out this week? this week's chapter was released on monday.

sangai
Fri, 10-08-2004, 05:14 PM
yeah i just noticed that ima bit ahead for some reason. i thought 233 was 234 i dunno how that happened but ehh when did this come out.

i thought that 234 was already out

Damn im out of it.

i havn't been online in a while thats why i thought it would be different

Everon
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:37 PM
234 came out this monday and was speedily translated. I don't we'll see a 235 since there's been a release already this week.

Edit: Yeah Narutofan has confirmed this.

Mut
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: Everon
234 came out this monday and was speedily translated. I don't we'll see a 235 since there's been a release already this week.

Edit: Yeah Narutofan has confirmed this.
last time i checked, narutofan.com confirmed that a lunch box was a medic kit.

EDIT:

raven, i think it was to mark the 5th year anniv.

Raven
Fri, 10-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Haha, it will never die, Narutofan is forever labeled as possibly suss.

Was there ever an explanation as to why the chapter was so damned early this week? I'm not complaining, I just think it's interesting.

KYUUBI-SAMA
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:22 PM
The early release had something to do with a anniversery of the manga. I think the best thing that could happen is that Sasuke ends up with Oro and Naruto with Akatsuki. Then they return to their village for the next chunnin exam and fight against each other, only this time Naruto and Kyuubi's chakra already fully merged put a violent beating on Sasuke in front of everyone at the tournament and nearly killing him. Of course this would all be do to the result of Akatsuki taking Naruto and turning him into a unstoppable demon. Seriously no one should be able to beat Naruto if Kyuubi's chakra fully merges with his, I do remember Jiraiya saying that Kyuubi is the most powerful (demon, evil spirit) or what ever the hell he is. I think that most people would agree that they would like to see that arrogant, stuck up, and bastard Sasuke get his ass kicked by Naruto. Seeing the look on Sakura and Hinata's face after seeing the new Naruto would be priceless. I really hope they rush it to their reunion. I came to this conclusion mainly because I remember something being said in the earlier chapters about another chunnin exam being held in six months.

jing
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by: KYUUBI-SAMA
The early release had something to do with a anniversery of the manga. I think the best thing that could happen is that Sasuke ends up with Oro and Naruto with Akatsuki. Then they return to their village for the next chunnin exam and fight against each other, only this time Naruto and Kyuubi's chakra already fully merged put a violent beating on Sasuke in front of everyone at the tournament and nearly killing him. Of course this would all be do to the result of Akatsuki taking Naruto and turning him into a unstoppable demon. Seriously no one should be able to beat Naruto if Kyuubi's chakra fully merges with his, I do remember Jiraiya saying that Kyuubi is the most powerful (demon, evil spirit) or what ever the hell he is. I think that most people would agree that they would like to see that arrogant, stuck up, and bastard Sasuke get his ass kicked by Naruto. Seeing the look on Sakura and Hinata's face after seeing the new Naruto would be priceless. I really hope they rush it to their reunion. I came to this conclusion mainly because I remember something being said in the earlier chapters about another chunnin exam being held in six months.

Yeah but Akatsuki only wants his demon, not Naruto.

KYUUBI-SAMA
Sat, 10-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Yeah you are right but I'm thinking that since Naruto and Kyuubi's chakra have begun to mix after all those years that it would be impossible to seperate them meaning that Kyuubi and Naruto and have become one entity. Who knows I could be wrong but the Naruto series wouldn't be the same if Kyuubi was no longer sealed in Naruto. I've been reading through the threads and I'm seeing alot of people calling Naruto and Garra's power cheap. Whats up with that? If you could chose between blood line limits and Kyuubi's power I'd say the answer is obivious. It's not like there invincible, as we have seen with Garra and Naruto. Although I still can't believe that Sasuke beat Naruto. Kyuubi must have been really holding out on chakra, oh well it'll just make the beating Naruto gives Sasuke the next time they fight more amazing. What did Kyuubi mean when he said your just like the fourth hokage and what would happen to Naruto if he went inside that prison that's holding Kyuubi?

archAvenger24
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:38 AM
My interpretation of what the kyuubi meant by saying "your just like the fourth" was that the fourth could not defeat the kyuubi so he had to resort to sealing him. The kyuubi intending to say the fourth was weak cuz he couldn't compare to the destructive power of the kyuubi. And what whould happen if naruto went into the cage.. if the cage were open they kyuubi would be unsealed so they might separate.. that or naruto will turn into a giant kyuubi.

mage
Sat, 10-09-2004, 03:02 AM
Naruto can't actually go into kyubu's cage, there isn't really even a cage. That's just the way Naruto's mind and the seal were portrayed.

TwisT
Sat, 10-09-2004, 07:18 AM
OMG this was awsome.. Sasuke got away.. witch mean he is going to get his ass kicked next time because he is going to be a loser.. And a new Akatsuki badass has shown himself.. It will be cool to se how stong he is and what the thing on him is for and do.. And no i dont think Kakashi will be the one to fight.. Maybe with help.. But not alone..

Jiraya could almost not hold back Itachi and Kisame and if Itachi would not have began to fight Sasuke, they would probably have been more of an fight between them all.. So i dont think Kakashi is enough for 1 person.. And since he is alone when ppl travel in group, that would make him really strong.. Or else there is 1 other Akatsuki lurking around in the bushes and Then its really imossible for Kakashi to fight without help..

Raven
Sat, 10-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah you are right but I'm thinking that since Naruto and Kyuubi's chakra have begun to mix after all those years that it would be impossible to seperate them meaning that Kyuubi and Naruto and have become one entity. Who knows I could be wrong but the Naruto series wouldn't be the same if Kyuubi was no longer sealed in Naruto. I've been reading through the threads and I'm seeing alot of people calling Naruto and Garra's power cheap. Whats up with that? If you could chose between blood line limits and Kyuubi's power I'd say the answer is obivious. It's not like there invincible, as we have seen with Garra and Naruto. Although I still can't believe that Sasuke beat Naruto. Kyuubi must have been really holding out on chakra, oh well it'll just make the beating Naruto gives Sasuke the next time they fight more amazing. What did Kyuubi mean when he said your just like the fourth hokage and what would happen to Naruto if he went inside that prison that's holding Kyuubi?
You seem to think that having an unlimited amount of chakra makes you unbeatable. It's all about the skills, experience and technique. If you have a fantastic, ultimate sword but you don't know how to weild it effectively, then someone who has a crappier, smaller blade will beat you in battle if they have proper training and know what they're doing, even though your equipment is better.

EDIT: Ok reading that again, the sword example isn't that great but hopefully you know what I mean.

PSJ
Sun, 10-10-2004, 04:05 PM
what i think is interesting is this new akatsuki guy showing up the last page. dont know if he already been discussed but anyway he seems to be somekind of nature using ninja or something. what do you guys think?

Saruto
Sun, 10-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
what i think is interesting is this new akatsuki guy showing up the last page. dont know if he already been discussed but anyway he seems to be somekind of nature using ninja or something. what do you guys think?

I think that you could read previous post for us to not repeat i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 10-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Do you guys think that we'll have to wait untill next friday to get the next chapter or do you think that we'll get it again this monday?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 10-10-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm thinking tuesday or wedsnday.

kAi
Mon, 10-11-2004, 03:04 AM
normal time it is released.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by: jing

I dont thinks so cause they are not stupid enough to release kyubi so they must want to make Naruto one of them,teach more skills,make him bad guy or something.

If they released kyubi its not like he will work for them,he is arrogant monster and an unstoppable one.

basey44
Mon, 10-11-2004, 06:01 AM

Originally posted by: jing

I dont thinks so cause they are not stupid enough to release kyubi so they must want to make Naruto one of them,teach more skills,make him bad guy or something.

If they released kyubi its not like he will work for them,he is arrogant monster and an unstoppable one.

nuh i dont think so, first of all i feel the leader wants to harness the power or its will "power up" all members of akatsuki, how they do this is unknown but itd be a safe bet that they wouldnt just release the seal. second they wouldnt want naruto to be one of them, there would be no point, he would never turn evil and would sooner kill himself, killing the kyuubi with him

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:01 AM
They dont know who Naruto is so they dont know that they cant turn him.

You cant harness kyubi without Naruto,Kybui and Naruto is merging .

Plus Naruto cant say leave me alone here is a litte kyubi chakra and they will leave him alone.

If they cant make him one them which they cant cause Narutos goal isnt to be bad guy,they will make a seal or something to turn him evil. If that happend its not the first time the hero becomes a bad guy for a while.

We will see,i hope Kishmoto have something good up his slevees about this.

Ryllharu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 08:16 AM

You cant harness kyubi without Naruto,Kybui and Naruto is merging .

Kyuubi is just sealed into Naruto with "two four seasons seals" or something that sounds like that. The "even-numbered seal allows the Kyuubi's chakra to meld with Naruto's" Anyone who has Kyuubi sealed in them with an even-numbered seal can utilize that chakra. Naruto is just learning to forcibly pull it out of Kyuubi in times of great need. What we've been seeing recently is the greatest amount of chakra that Kyuubi has ever let out.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-11-2004, 08:44 AM
I know this i wasnt saying that only Naruto can use kyubi but the problem nobody is strong enough to seal him in another person. Also it would be easier for them if they used Naruto as their weapon instead of realesing kyubi.

Ryllharu
Mon, 10-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Good point. So far we only know someone of the 4th Hokage's strength can seal it, unless of course other Akatsuki members are even stronger than the ones we've seen so far.

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Saruto

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

I think that you could read previous post for us to not repeat

ok thanks man.

makkura
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:37 PM
umm i don't know if anyone asked already, but when is 235 coming out ? is there a new release schedule since 234 came out last monday ? or was that an exception ?

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:52 PM
it was an exception

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-12-2004, 04:57 AM
Good point. So far we only know someone of the 4th Hokage's strength can seal it, unless of course other Akatsuki members are even stronger than the ones we've seen so far.

I dont think anyone as strong as the fourth is in akatsuki because if there were someone that strong they wouldnt need kyubi plus even the fourth died sealing him.

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-12-2004, 07:01 AM
They said before that, well Itachi said it so how can we be sure but, they were after the Kyuubi inside Naruto. For all we know they intend to release it in order to reseal it into one of their members. At this point we know so little about Akatsuki that they can really do anything. I don't know if they have someone as strong as the fourth, but if you were evil and really strong, would you want unlimited chakra too?

jing
Tue, 10-12-2004, 07:03 AM

I dont think anyone as strong as the fourth is in akatsuki because if there were someone that strong they wouldnt need kyubi plus even the fourth died sealing him.

So you are saying that just because the fourth sacrificed his life to seal Kybui, there can't be anyone in akatsuki that is stronger than him? Bad logic.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-12-2004, 07:16 AM
There cant be someone stronger than the fourth in Akatsuki according to me atleast cause the legened of him would be smaller if there was a bad guy stronger than him. Also i dont care if you are a ninja god you just cant realese kyubi no matter how strong you are,it would suicide.

kAi
Tue, 10-12-2004, 08:13 AM
nah i disagree its not like the 4th was actually fighting the kyubi he only sealed it.
if the 4th was to fight the kyubi, he would be killed.
the ninjas were just holding him (kyubi) back until the 4th arrived to seal kyubi away.
he was on the back of gamabunta and he did some freaky as shit. and sealed him.

we know basically nothin of the akatsuki there are sure to be crazy badasses in there. with the likes of itachi and orochimaru(was) being in the group.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-12-2004, 08:37 AM
Its not like kyubi waited to be sealed so the fourth must have done before he sealed him.

We all know kybui will never leave Naruto stomach he is like Naruto bloodlimit,he best card,his speciel power.

I only hope Kisimoto makes something good about this. I dont want to see an ninja so strong that he can seal kyubi or do whaever he wants with him then of course the hero gets so strong that he kick his ass anyway. That would be lame and old.

DDBen
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:14 AM
If you actually recall the Third hokage used the same move that the fourth sealed the 9-tails with on Oro which in turn only managed to seal his hands. Basically in order to seal the Kyubi you have to be a ninja of the hokage Caliber and sacrifice your life. Plus either seal it into a unborn child or a newborn child. The last part may very a bit but overall thats what you would need.

Now also lets note that in no way are the Akatsuki members as strong as a hokage. Oro did kill the sands hokage and the leafs but he had no chance of taking the village without the aid of the sand. In that he also required Gara as a MAJOR part of the plan who was used in much the way they would want to use Naruto. If they could simply tear out the sand demon and put it into a already powerful ninja one would imagine they would have already done so.

Assertn
Thu, 10-14-2004, 12:00 PM
im sure the 4th hokage wasnt as old as the 3rd was when he performed the seal, and i also dont think there was a sword penetrating through his chest either

DDBen
Fri, 10-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
im sure the 4th hokage wasnt as old as the 3rd was when he performed the seal, and i also dont think there was a sword penetrating through his chest either

Well of course not but the only people who knew the move were the 4th and the 3rd and now possibly oro who can't preform it. The point is there is no way that someone else can seal him.

kAi
Sat, 10-16-2004, 06:37 AM
you never know, jiraiya could come up with a way. or it could also be in a forbiddon scroll

Now also lets note that in no way are the Akatsuki members as strong as a hokage. Oro did kill the sands hokage and the leafs but he had no chance of taking the village without the aid of the sand. In that he also required Gara as a MAJOR part of the plan who was used in much the way they would want to use Naruto. If they could simply tear out the sand demon and put it into a already powerful ninja one would imagine they would have already done so.
if they arnt as strong, how come Orochimaru killed to kages, including the hokage. killing one person to killing a whole village full is different. would you want orochimaru to start a war on his own. he used the sand because he could minipulate them easy and use them to his advantage, why take overly bad risks when you can put the risk to your own life down. and that is what orochimaru is all about, the preservation of his life.