PDA

View Full Version : chuunins now?

Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:48 AM
Is this supposed to be a mistake that the filler is doing?

tsunade ranks the mission at least a b...

when 3rd explains that genins do d to c
chuunins do c to b
jounin to b to a

either the filler made a mistake or naruto is a chuunin if logic needs to be explained

zabuza saga was supposed to be a c

kooshi
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:25 AM
Tsunade said it herself that most of the Jounins are some sort of mission (I forget which), not to mention that Konoha lost more than half their ninjas defending against the Sound and Sand attack. Because of the shortage, Tsunade ordered Naruto's team to do the B-rank (or possibly A-rank) mission. She probably trusts the team since she has seen Naruto's potential. She PROBABLY notes Sasuke's advanced bloodline and Sakura's...... uselessness, lol. Still, I think the main reason is the shortage of Jounins and Chuunins.

jimmymasaki
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:52 AM
but if u see it that way.. then when they went to the country of waves (or village or town or woteva) what was a ... i think it was D rank mission (correct me if im wrong), was really an A-rank mission..
i noe the 3rd assigned them the mission thinking it was a D rank mission.. but the fact that they could accomplish an A-rank (all except sakura.. who just cried..) mission would mean that they are jounin level..

but yeah, like kooshi says, i think it's mainly coz she's seen naruto's potential AND i think it's known that sasuke is a genius as well as being an uchiha so.. yeah. sakura's there to look "pretty" though i don't think there's anything wrong with that.

chambers
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:28 AM
they couldnt acomplish an a rank mission tho, kakashi took out BOTH haku AND zabuza (sure kahu was pretty much dead anyway like) but they would have been creamed by zabuza if kakshi wasnt there.

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 12:05 PM
keep in mind......
that the village is in a tight position

everyone's doing more missions now than before, and this prolly means tougher missions than they're used to as well

wirm
Mon, 10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
yup yup,

Tsunade knows that Naruto has potential, but she isn't acknowledging that he's chuunin level now.

As the others have said, the village is in a pickle right now, and everyone needs to raise the bar a bit.

There has been no mention of anybody being promoted to chuunin. However, the fact that Sasuke and Naruto survived the third part of the examination speaks for their fighting ability.

Rek
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:01 PM
hence why they don't do any stealth missions at all...

which I wanna see dammit.... it doesn't hafta be naruto and co. but I wanna see a stealth mission carried out

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:22 PM
i wanna see a squad of ninjas capture the enemy ninjas' flag

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:46 PM
hell yeah, or atleast they could play cap the flag with other Konoha teams. I would deffinetly like to see Neji match wits with Shikamaru.

Edit: Now that would make a bad ass filler.

Aeon
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:51 PM
I think the only reason she onsidered it to be a B rank possible A rank type mission was because they had no intel on the mission since the people sent to the village were attacked. I doubt fighting 4 genins or 3genins and a chuunin would be considered a A rank mission. Then again Leaf is rebuilding so they are prob counting everything as a high level mission so they can charge more.

chambers
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:57 PM
unless theres things we havent learned of yet, we dont know the green haired ninja is the real menace in this arc as we have no idea how long it will go on for, could be 20 episodes.

deadlydreamx
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:01 PM
tsunade probably ranked it an B/A mission because kakashi wasnt going to be with them

Rek
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:17 PM
I agree with Aeon... they are ranking missions higher for more money

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 03:19 PM
B and A rank missions ARE for missions that involve conflicts with other ninja villages though, and it seems to be no surprise by anyone that the enemy clan hired ninjas as well

SupaNova
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Sakura = Useless....dont think that is true...i mean look, she friggin ripped teh mast off the ship to kill those clones.

CapsuleCorpJX
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:02 PM
The team already completed an A rank mission by accident.
They also completed a B rank mission already, during the attack on Konoha (I think it was to catch up to Sasuke or stop Gaara or something).

Originally posted by: 010577
Is this supposed to be a mistake that the filler is doing?

tsunade ranks the mission at least a b...

when 3rd explains that genins do d to c
chuunins do c to b
jounin to b to a

either the filler made a mistake or naruto is a chuunin if logic needs to be explained

zabuza saga was supposed to be a c

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:35 PM
i think kakashi called it A rank.....im not sure if it was official though

but i KNOW that the wave country one was still marked as a C rank....because he had no A's or B's on his record when kabuto had his stat cards

jimmymasaki
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:16 AM
yeah it was marked as C rank coz the old guy or the village couldn't afford it.

but i don't reckon they're ranking the missions higher than norm just for the money. could also just be the fact that there's less manpower (ninpower wotever) to dispense so the cost of labour would just be more... so they're just charging more for the missions... did that make sense?

Omri
Fri, 10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
You repiding the same messages again and again.

There been alot of explanations why they send to do this mission.

Konohamaru
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:03 PM
well 3rd hokage and some other ninjas did say during any mission, the rank can suddenly change to a higher rank if danger is risen due to other circumstances.

Omri
Fri, 10-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
well 3rd hokage and some other ninjas did say during any mission, the rank can suddenly change to a higher rank if danger is risen due to other circumstances.

How is that connect to the thread.

The mission is decided from the start. B