PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke pride?

Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:40 AM
How does sasuke keep his pride (being cool) when he finds naruto and gaara stronger than him?

i mean, shouldn't he realize that he is the yuusule donkachi?

besides the fact that he gets his ego satisfaction from sakura, deep down he should be training harder than Lee in order to not suck.

Sasuke sucks in having no idea where he stands

Mut
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:33 AM
sasuke is probably still better than 95% of the genins out there.

Stoopider
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by: 010577
How does sasuke keep his pride (being cool) when he finds naruto and gaara stronger than him?
besides the fact that he gets his ego satisfaction from sakura, deep down he should be training harder than Lee in order to not suck.

Edit: I'm an idiot.

Actually Sasuke does trains very very hard everyday, just not as the level of Rock Lee.

Rock Lee is the "Genius of hard Work".

No doubt, that Sasuke trains hard everyday, he's not a lazy bum. Just that geniuses take less time from getting to A-C with without needing to go to B. So we perceive that he's lazy. Just look at how he gets to be as fast as Rock Lee in one month compared to Rock taking years.

Plus, also his innate desire to kill his brother or to push him to be better than his brother motivates him.

jimmymasaki
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:47 AM
i thought we kinda got a snippet (can't remembe what episode) of sasuke practising his chidori and saying something along the lines of "naruto just keeps getting stronger... whereas i..." blahblah. so i think not only is it his burning desire to avenge his family, but also the competitive streak in him which makes him still maintain a sense of pride... or more the motivation to become strong.

chambers
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:29 AM
yeah i think hed just finished making huga holes in some rock, i remeber that bit.

Kolat
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Sasuke's pride has been crushed not only by the fact that Naruto defeated Gaara, but also by the fact that Itachi was more interested in capturing Naruto than even glancing at Sasuke.

It's gotta be harsh when the person you've dedicated your life to destroying finally shows up and is only interested in someone you've considered inferior to yourself all your life.

Rek
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:11 PM
no doubt....that would definately be a kick in the balls

now even sakura is saving the day... sucks to be sasuke

Board of Command
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Sasuke's weak. He got owned by everyone he faught, excluding the losers on the streets. He only acts all tough to gain a mental edge over Naruto.

Then again, Naruto's a bit too slow to realize that he can rape Sasuke anytime, anywhere.

kupalmaru
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Sasuke is the type of guy who keep things bottle up inside.

He uses those negative things inside him to go on with his life

sasuke-kun!!
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Manga readers shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere but in Naruto Manga.

Like cmon, your giving shit away that we dont wanna know (hence we aren't reading the manga)
You cannot have a simple naruto conversation without giving shit away so just shut up.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Mon, 10-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Simply Because, when he saw both Naruto and Gaara, he had one thing in his mind, TO get stronger. and to kill that someone(itachi). He has those in his head remember that.

Krbadass
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
STOOPIDER - Make another comment like that about the manga and your banned. Your living up to your name.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Sasuke's weak. He got owned by everyone he faught, excluding the losers on the streets. He only acts all tough to gain a mental edge over Naruto.

Then again, Naruto's a bit too slow to realize that he can rape Sasuke anytime, anywhere.

dude thats just opinion i cant believe you flame sasuke like that hes doenst get owned by everyone stfu dude btw i think sasuke keeps his cool because he trains his ass off

chambers
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:58 PM
but the thing is he DOES get owned by every character. he may be cool and badass but so was vegita and you could count his wins on one hand probly (please dont hit me for referencing DBZ)

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
but the thing is he DOES get owned by every character. he may be cool and badass but so was vegita and you could count his wins on one hand probly (please dont hit me for referencing DBZ)

ok lets see.... when sasuke was fighting haku he didnt get owned (the first fight without the demon mirrors i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif ) hmm......... ok when he was fighting orochimaru he would have killed him had he not be a sannin and basically untouchable by him lol but he still didnt get owned, i could name other fights as well but its useless because no one will listen...

chambers
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:32 PM
no one will listen cos its bullshit...... haku would have destroyed sasuke. you cant say the frist fight thats like saying a person who gets the first hit in wins. it was all one fight and haku creamed him. the only time he does win is in the exam and even then its only 2 fights i think.

Board of Command
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Naruto trains his ass off too. He pretty much mastered rasengan in a few weeks. Sasuke will lose his badass act once he finally gets his ass kicked. It's bound to happen.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
no one will listen cos its bullshit...... haku would have destroyed sasuke. you cant say the frist fight thats like saying a person who gets the first hit in wins. it was all one fight and haku creamed him. the only time he does win is in the exam and even then its only 2 fights i think.

the only reason sasuke basically almost died is because he had to save narutos ass.... if naruto wasnt knocked out then sasuke would have killed haku because he wouldnt need to protect naruto

jimmymasaki
Wed, 10-06-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS
the only reason sasuke basically almost died is because he had to save narutos ass.... if naruto wasnt knocked out then sasuke would have killed haku because he wouldnt need to protect naruto

you don't know that sasuke could have won if he weren't protecting naruto though. the principle is that sasuke obviously has a heart and wants to protect someone he thought was inferior to him. you know if that's ur reason THEN i can say that had haku not being such a nice dude then sasuke would have died... had naruto not had kyuubi sasuke would have died.
plus the fight with orochimaru isn't valid considering he didn't win not purely because oro's a sannin (considering nobody CAN win to him unless they're a sannin) but because he's not strong enough! it's impossible to say that sasuke could have won if oro WASN'T a sannin.. because the fact is that he is a sannin.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 10-06-2004, 04:26 AM
yuusule donkachi?

I think you meant to say Usura tonkachi... That's how a friend from Japan write it.

Stoopider
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
STOOPIDER - Make another comment like that about the manga and your banned. Your living up to your name.

LoL. Can't actually remember what I initially said. But it was a very good question leading up to whats coming. I mean, I understand there's limitations to what I can say, I didn't really spoil did I? But It's also good to give them hints that the next arc is going to be a GOOD one.

Nevertheless, I won't touch on this topic anymore. Sorry If I gave out TOO much.

Did I?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:34 AM
heh if he posted a spoiler than i missed it lol im such a baka

jimmymasaki
Fri, 10-08-2004, 09:21 AM
heh if he posted a spoiler than i missed it lol im such a baka

heehee. don't be silly... me too!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

nah i reckon he edited it before we coulda realised the spoiler...

Stoopider
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:23 AM
I don't think it was a spoiler.. what I said..

chambers
Fri, 10-08-2004, 11:18 AM
well krbadass thought it was so at least its gone now.

Krbadass
Fri, 10-08-2004, 03:28 PM
It was close enough.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sun, 10-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by: jimmymasaki

you don't know that sasuke could have won if he weren't protecting naruto though. the principle is that sasuke obviously has a heart and wants to protect someone he thought was inferior to him. you know if that's ur reason THEN i can say that had haku not being such a nice dude then sasuke would have died... had naruto not had kyuubi sasuke would have died.
plus the fight with orochimaru isn't valid considering he didn't win not purely because oro's a sannin (considering nobody CAN win to him unless they're a sannin) but because he's not strong enough! it's impossible to say that sasuke could have won if oro WASN'T a sannin.. because the fact is that he is a sannin.

dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one

edit: lol btw who made my last post the answer to the thread?

chambers
Sun, 10-10-2004, 01:56 PM
kakshi would have blinked and owned sasuke.

Sun, 10-10-2004, 05:57 PM

Originally posted by: jimmymasaki

dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one

lol that was me... can't explain why

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 10-10-2004, 08:05 PM
Well no, Even what sasuke did to orochimaru, Remember, Orochimaru was simply allowing himself to be equal to sasuke level, and also as stated in the begining, "Jounins are at a higher rank" also when sasuke was going agianst Kakashi in the start, before the exams, "...Theres that level differance agian" when simply kakashi was doing nothing to the extent where he was using it maximun or even half of his skill.

and to say: "dude you saw what sasuke did to oro there is no way that oro could have survived if he wasnt a sannin i bet even kakashi would have had a hard time getting away from that one"

As you see, he didnt survive simply because he was a sannin, it was because of the ninjutsu's that he has learned and the skills that he have developed. So therefore you cannot say just because he is a sannin that he survived because of that sole reason, there are alot of things you have to put into account which you have failed to do.

Mut
Sun, 10-10-2004, 08:17 PM
damn, i can't believe i almost missed this one. this is a real good nomination for survivor 2.

thanks!

btw, you're on crack.

Deblas
Sun, 10-10-2004, 10:27 PM
jajajaja

jimmymasaki
Mon, 10-11-2004, 02:06 AM

okie dokie seems most people agree with me on this one... sasuke is not that strong. strong for a genin yes. but there are simply much stronger ninjas... noticably orochimaru.
sannin is a title.. i noe u haven't said nething but to me saying orochimaru stronger because he's a sannin is like saying george bush is smart coz he's a leader.
sannin is just a title or categorisation i guess... that's not a great explanation i guess... but basically.. orochimaru is strong .. that's why he's a sannin.. as is tsunade and jiraiya.

[just an end note.. sannin means three people... so how can being one of three people automatically make you be able to win?]

Mon, 10-11-2004, 07:21 AM
we are getting technical into the sannin business again...

for all i know, if u have a title that the whole world knows that only a couple of ppl have (hokage, hermit, sannin) u better be strong...

if u weren't strong, u would be like the moyanin where no one has heard of your title.

and i know kakashi is known as copy ninja... but that's because plot is still developing to sannin level... and plus my guess is kakashi was much stronger when he was younger... as he said when he was trying to reach the top of the cliff to train sasuke that he was better before.

i still think sasuke should suck it up big time to naruto... i mean, the only person he is fooling is sakura and the other genins of leaf... which apparently is important to him maybe.

lol i can't wait to see sasuke use his cocky attitude and piss naruto off, then naruto gets serious about beating the living sh*t out of him, and he starts apologizing and stuff

Nara Shikamaru VI
Mon, 10-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
jajajaja

i hate it when people use that as laughter. i mean how can u laugh with 'jajaja' it's 'hahaha'

anyway i dont know why people says Sasuke even have pride. i mean he lost his pride the moment his brother said those words to him. the one about 'run foolish brother and do anything to survive and cling to life' or something like that. for me i would've die an honourable death. suicide and wont let my brother have the fun of torturing me.

PSJ
Mon, 10-11-2004, 11:21 AM

since when is pride "being cool"?

ZakuHan
Tue, 10-12-2004, 12:33 AM
Cool in the sense of collected, not brash like Naruto, who obviously has a lot of self pride.

Sasuke does not "Suck". He's very good at what he does. He lost the fights he lost due to bad match-ups.

Orochimaru? The Third could barely handle him, let alone a Genin. This fight has no place here.

Gaara? He didn't lose against him, he'd be dead if he had. There's no possible way he could have fought a 50 foot tall raccoon, nor could 99% of Konoha. Naruto stepped in and took the fight over when Sasuke had over-spent himself in what he thought was a surefire way to end the fight. And Naruto could only do it cause he could summon Gamabunta, who did most of the fighting anyway.

Haku? He got knocked out cause he was protecting Naruto. He was beginning to decipher Haku's movements more and more (If not cause of his Sharingan, then because Haku was running low on Chakra after so long). So there is a chance that eventually, after a long drawn-out battle to see who had the most stamina, Sasuke could have won if he hadn't protected Naruto.

And anyway, Naruto is the character that is supposed to get the starlight. As good and cool as Sasuke is, he's a supporting character, so he should have less victories, or atleast less spectacular ones, thatn Naruto.

chambers
Tue, 10-12-2004, 06:15 AM
yeah the fact is that all the jounins would have murdered gaara because he woudlnt have had TIME to fall asleep and develop into what he did. sasuke is actually pretty weak i cant see him at this point beating shika, shino, no chance against neji and we know naruto woudl hammer him.

chet_chetty
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:50 PM
edit - oops spoiler =/

Assertn
Wed, 10-13-2004, 12:52 PM
are you talking about against those gay non-ninja characters?

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:02 PM
sasuke is actually pretty weak i cant see him at this point beating shika, shino

dood do u know what u're talking about??i hope thats a joke.cos no matter how smart shikamaru is, remember he's just got limited jutsu and besides Sasuke is known as the number one rookie. so dont make shitz up

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:13 PM
whos making "shitz" up? its a stated fact that shika never tried at all during his school year. i can almost gurantee (as from what weve seen its almost all theory with a tiny practical exam) that shika would have finished top had he tried. also so what if sasuke is number one? naruto could kick his ass and he finished bottom. so it says a lot about the rankings from the academy. also weve seen sauskes approach to fights run in and hit as hard as he can. thats exactley the kind of thinking that would let shika OWN him.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm pretty sure he owned Temari pretty quicky (something shika couldn't even do).
I'm sure shika couldn't even land a punch on Gaara. Thus, Sasuke has speed advantage, and stamina advantage. Sasuke would be too fast for shika to see, and because shika's shadow jutsu can't keep up with sasuke, he loses.

Mut
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:21 PM
naruto could kick his ass and he finished bottom.
naruto has the 'main character' factor.

EDIT: below:

which means nothing cuz main character factor over rules all. duh.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:31 PM
yes he also has the "finished up worse than everyone else at the academy factor".

also @ jing its not a case of sasuke can hit gaara and shika couldnt so sasuke>shika. for all we know shika's shadow imitation will completley ignore the sand defense, heck the sand defences will even likley AID shikamaru. you should bare in mind its not power levels in naruto just because guy A can beat guy B doesnt mean every guy that B can beat is weaker than A. a prime exmple and even a top level one would be the sannin, i think its pretty clear by there summons that they are almsot made to form a balance, its just tipped in konohas favour at the moment.

edit: above yeah but its still got to stay within the constraints of the story.shika finished bottom next to naruto yet he could probly beat everyone BAR naruto in the leaf village.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:37 PM
okay, then how do you explain shika's shadow technique not being able to keep up with temari? and we all know that sasuke has close to rock lee speed.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:46 PM
*slap forehead in disbelief

i soo wanted to make that post as my sig but then i'll be a copy cat. eh jing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i strongly oppose that shikamaru can beat the crap out of sasuke. as far as i like shikamaru sadly i cant argue the fact

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: Nara Shikamaru VI
*slap forehead in disbelief

Wait a minute, are you agreeing with sasuke beating shika? or shika beating sasuke?
it feels like you are saying sasuke can beat shika, but then your also shikamaru number 1 fan or something.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:51 PM
i explain it by saying a)shika was tired and b) its not all abotu speed, if shika was fresher going into the match he would have won. it explains this. he gives in because he doesnt have the stamina afer being exhasted by his previous efforts does it not?

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:53 PM
are you talking about the temari match that he was tired?

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:54 PM
does it not state that he was tired? i know ti was days AFTER the first fight. but iam sure it said he was tired?
also sasuke had advantageous terrain to fight on. shika would almost certainly beat most people fighting in a forest as they couldnt see his shadow imitation technique at all.

Jman
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:57 PM
does it not state that he was tired? i know ti was days AFTER the first fight. but iam sure it said he was tired?
also sasuke had advantageous terrain to fight on. shika would almost certainly beat most people fighting in a forest as they couldnt see his shadow imitation technique at all.

sasuke>temari>shika
seriously though, i agree with jing with regards to sasuke's speed. chambers, i doubt that shika would be able to land a hit on sasuke...let alone a shadow. true it's not all about speed but sasuke is capable of using the fire jutsu(katon), he learned some taijustsu (seen when he fought gaara), and lets not forget the lion combo. shika has good strategy but his shadow moves are clearly outmatched in this case.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Then you could say Shikamaru can beat anybody.........
it didn't say he was tired at all by the way. and you can't use the "i have low stamina" excuse everytime, because that makes you a weak little shinobi that can't run laps.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:03 PM
well you can if they say hey if i was fresher i could beat this person. i havent watched the final exam process for a long while and i think my dvd burned files are corupt so ill have to dl it agian to check it out. if he wasnt tired then what made him give up so easily.

but yeah of course you coudl say shika could beat anyone. given a favorable terrain and/or situation then most ninjas coudl beat most other ninjas if you get me. about 1/5 of sun tzu's book is abotu finding the place you want to fight, then you can win with ease.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:03 PM

Are you as sure about that as you are about Kakashi knowing all jutsus?

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:06 PM
noep i admit i made a mistake, but if that is wrong what was the reason shika used for giveing up in the fight?

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:07 PM
He RAN OUT of chakra, he had not enough chakra to keep on, he has low stamina.

By the way, IT WAS never said that he was tired b4 entering the 3rd exam. so he wasn't fatigued at all when he fought. it was because, and i repeat, he has low stamina.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Because he was out of chakra, could only hold Kagemane for 10 more seconds, and had no other options after that.

Also, nice attempt to work "The Tao Of War" into a fucking Naruto debate.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:12 PM
what do you mean attempt? it worked. it was valid. completley.

EDIT cheers whoever did that

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah, sure. Your lame, out of left field philosophical reference is totally applicable to fictional ninjas fighting in hand to hand combat.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Right, but anyways, i think you should believe that sasuke can't own shikamaru.

at least consider the fact that you are abit wrong.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:19 PM
lmae out of field? WTF are you talking about. it applies to litrally ALL fights. if you get terrain that suits you and works to your advantage then you will win barring any incredible leap in power. it deals with warfare, and not JUST medieveil or ancient or whatever. if you can name one single type of fight that it doesnt apply to than ill agree it was wrong to pull it into the argument. but i know you cant.

also @ jing iam guessin you ment that i should beleive that shika cant own sasuke. and i agree, i doubt VERY much shika could own sasuke. but i think shika could win. of course its not a final point of view, i can certainly see how people can think that sasuke coudl beat shika, but to suggest that sasuke CANNOT be beaten by shika is BS

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Ok, I will - HAND TO HAND COMBAT BETWEEN NINJAS WITH SUPERSPEED.

Idiot. How can you hold a fucking terrain advantage when you can both evacuate a particular area in milliseconds?

Sun's treatise on TROOP MOVEMENTS in ANCIENT CHINA is not fucking applicable.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:24 PM
of course it is. the very fact they they can both flee in seconds proves that theory. to suggest that a fleeing ninja can defend from the onslaught of an attacing ninja IN an advantageous enviroment is complete bullshit. also dont forget these guys arnt quite THAT fast. and they are only going to move somewhere else......and where the FUCK do you think they are going to move to??? somewhere they get an advantage from you fuckin moron.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Apparently you have no idea why terrain gave armies an advantage in ancient China. What, is Shikamaru going to shoot Sasuke with a crossbow from the trees or cliff face, or arrange his pikemen in a row across a mountain path chokepoint? Arrange his troops so Sasuke can't move through a bog on his left?

Oh wait, those are the movements Sun talks about in the Tao of War, not personal combat techniques. "HE WILL USE TERRAIN!" is just a vague bullshit argument that you can use to support any ninja defeating anyone - as long as you don't have to give an example of how it HELPS Shikamaru out - and you tried to feebly support it by tying it to an intellectual philosophical treatise on war you've probably never read.

Nice try.

Assertn
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:32 PM
terrain is important if you're trying to track someone down though, or if say.....you're in a desert instead of a forest and you happen to be gaara

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Well that second one isn't quite as applicable, since Gaara can control sand even in non-deserts.

But yes, "terrain helps" is a good point. However, "terrain lets any ninja beat any other ninja" isn't, and it certainly isn't supported by the Art of War.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:36 PM
oh here ya go you FUCKING MORON, i didnt think i woudl have to go as far as to explain this becuase is pretty obvious really. shika in a stadium has little shadow and so waits for the sun to create more for him. in the forest temaris attacks are lessend due to the fatc that there are HUNDREDS of fucking trees in the path of her wind. now, i dont know if your going to debate this ias its only proven to happen in the real world and not a fictional anime/manga (<_< >_&gti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif but a forest floor is COVERED IN SHADOW YOU FUCKING MORON. just like the chances that gaara would win in a desert (assuming he can control all sand (at least more if there IS more) because he can control the very ground the enemy stands on. what about zabuze? notice how he was buy a fucking lake and a river/sea/ocean when he fought kakshi? coincidence? no. kisame fought on a fucking river also. coincidence? no. now what the fuck is so hard for your tiny little brain to grasp, that diffrent terrain will be advantages to diffrent ninjas? do you think tenten would prefere to fight in an open field or a forest? do you think shika woudl like to fight at night or the middle of the day?

and i never said it lets any ninja beat any other ninja. of course common sense dictates that shika placed in a dark room could (edit: NOT) beat oro. if there is a clear gap in skills then obvioulsy terrain will only help a tiny, tiny, tiny amount. but with roughtly the same level its a HUGE factor. and your only saying gaara isnt applicable beacuse its the most obvious person that supports the idea, as i said above is he fought in a desert he could easily be at a much greater benefit than in a forest.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:39 PM
See above post.

I can't tell you more because it would be a spoiler - and ruin your world.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:41 PM
WTF cmon i know the mods are readin this, this shit shouldnt be allowed.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:42 PM
of course common sense dictates that shika placed in a dark room could beat oro

lmfao

Mut
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:42 PM
chambers and y the alien, stop with the name calling. if you can't have a discussion without calling someone a fucking moron or an idiot, try talking somewhere else.

btw, the only way shikamaru can beat sasuke is if the sun was completely blocked out by death cloud from a nuclear war.

does shikamaru have a chance to beat sasuke in fight? yes, but it's slim to none.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Even then, it would fail Mut.

I can't give an example, of course - because it's a spoiler.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 06:57 PM
awwwww WTF. come onnnnnnnnnnnnn. THIS IS BULLSHIT. this guy is sitting here telling me that sasuke is gonna fight shikamaru and that sasuke will win. EVEN IF THIS DOES NOT happen in the manga he should alter his posts and stop being a troll (thats if it doesnt happen). c'mon mods i dont like people ruining the show for me at all. this is unfair.

mere mention of spoilers shouldnt be allowed FFS. you cant say hey i coudl give you an exmple of naruto beating kakshi but then i woudl be spoiling. you shouldnt even be allowed to say i could give you an exmple of someone in an advantageous position and then getting beat but hey its a spoiler.

cmon MODS theres two of you at least reading this.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:03 PM
this guy is sitting here telling me that sasuke is gonna fight shikamaru and that sasuke will win.

I said nothing of the kind.

Mut
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:03 PM
awwwww WTF. come onnnnnnnnnnnnn. THIS IS BULLSHIT. this guy is sitting here telling me that sasuke is gonna fight shikamaru and that sasuke will win. EVEN IF THIS DOES NOT happen in the manga he should alter his posts and stop being a troll (thats if it doesnt happen). c'mon mods i dont like people ruining the show for me at all. this is unfair.

mere mention of spoilers shouldnt be allowed FFS. you cant say hey i coudl give you an exmple of naruto beating kakshi but then i woudl be spoiling. you shouldnt even be allowed to say i could give you an exmple of someone in an advantageous position and then getting beat but hey its a spoiler.

cmon MODS theres two of you at least reading this.
where does it say and who said that sasuke is gonna fight shikamaru? i seriously don't see it. i'll edit out if you point it to me.

EDIT: below:

HAHAHAHHAHAA TERRA IS THE MAN!

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/modkill.jpg

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:06 PM
This post improved insanely.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:07 PM
the only way shikamaru can beat sasuke is if the sun was completely blocked out by death cloud from a nuclear war.

y the alien said in response

Even then, it would fail Mut.

I can't give an example, of course - because it's a spoiler.

through logic and the natural flow of conversation THAT indicates that he is either spoiling OR makning stupid claims to win an argument cliaming they are spoilers. either way it shoudlnt be allowed.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:09 PM
through logic and the natural flow of conversation THAT indicates that he is either spoiling

You cannot determine what I was talking about from my remarks.

That is all.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:12 PM
through logic and the natural flow of conversation THAT indicates that he is either spoiling OR makning stupid claims to win an argument cliaming they are spoilers. either way it shoudlnt be allowed.

But chambers-kun, aren't you the one thats making the stupid claims?

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:12 PM
oh STFU. you post ON a topic for a number of replys, you fight a LOSING battle then go and say you coudl win but that would be spoiling. if thats not what you ment again themods need to delete it for off topic posting, spam whatever you want to call it.

stupid claims such as??? what?? my opinion is that i beleve shika would beat sasuke. my express opinion is that given the right terrain he could certainly beat sasuke. theres nothing stupid about it.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Stupid claims like, Shika was tired before the match with Temari, it was never stated...

Mut
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:17 PM
but chambers, that's putting sasuke in a disadvantageous scenario. for a character a vs character b fight, everything has to be as balanced and fair as possible. saying that character a can beat character b in a fight IF character a had this advantage really doesn't say much.

btw, what y the alien said is too vague to even be a spoiler. i read the manga and i didn't even know what the hell he was talking about.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:18 PM
well still regardless, i only said i thought he said it. and even so if they were both in the forest he would have HAMMERED temari. more shadow vs a nullifies ability from temari=win for shika. and its ture that it is unfair to put one at a disadvantage but i was only arguing that shika could beat him (imo more often than sasuke coudl beat shika) then some people said well sasuke owned temari so he could easy beat shika. but that was in a enviroment where temari was at a distinct disadvantage, give shika the same chance and hed hammer her (tho iam not saying that sasuke COUDLNT beat temari in an open field or whatever).

if its too vague (wich iam certain it isnt) then get rid of it for spamming. you moan at other people for spam he shoudl be no diffrent.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:22 PM
What the fuck is Shikamaru going to do once he gets Temari with Kagemane? Unless he gets extraordinarily lucky and she happens to be next to a wall she can club herself unconscious on, he can't do shit to her. Kagemane is a delaying technique that Shika got lucky with several times, not an instant win once he connects with it.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Then why don't we say that sasuke can start a forest fire, burning shika to hell.

Arog
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:25 PM
hmm ok im confused with what is going on here but sasuke could beat shika easily...he is so much faster has more chakra and is just more powerful overall. his chidori can rip apart shika and with his sharingan he can see whatever shika plans on doing

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:25 PM
y , its shikas smarts that make it a win when he connects with it, i mean honestly i dont think there was a single person who watched the anime and knew shika was going to use the wall like that (excpet for manga readers obviousley.

Y
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:26 PM
He got lucky that he was able to force her back against the wall. Do you expect Temari to fall for the same gag she's seen twice already?

Arog
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:27 PM
but what will he do once he connects...just sit there on his ass ? because whatever he does sasuke does...and if shika says i quit before sasuke...shika is gone....and if shika tries to punch sasuke...he will get punched himself so his move is nothing but a trap to stop ppl seen in the chase for gaara

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:32 PM
omg y, how narrowminded can you be? shika is smart not because he knows he can bend over backwards an hit the wall, but because he realized spur of the moment that he coudl do somthign like that. just because thats all weve seen him do doesnt mean its all his brain can work out. the guys a freakin genius. same goes for arog, of course hes not going to sit on his ass hes going to have a plan on what hes going to do. and jing setting fire to the forest is a big disadvantage to both participants as we havent seen either manipulte fire once its gotten going.

jing
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:35 PM
im pretty sure that once sasuke sets the forest on fire, he can run out of the forest faster, because he has close to rock lee speed, but then shika is a different story because he would be like "i give up" "i have no more stamina". and he would not make it out of the burning forest.

chambers
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:42 PM
yeah your probly right abotu the attitude.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-13-2004, 07:44 PM
I think you all need to hug each other.

Arog
Wed, 10-13-2004, 08:00 PM
lol and do u realize that shika thinks of a strategy by closing his hands or whatever and sitting there....do u think sasuke is gonna wait there and watch him or go charge right into him with chidori...

Assertn
Wed, 10-13-2004, 08:05 PM
shika would have trouble using kage mane against anyone with an advanced doujutsu (eye jutsu)

i'm sure sasuke and neji's bloodlines would make shikamaru's chances of sneaking the kage mane on them extremely difficult.

ZakuHan
Wed, 10-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Shika could probably bait them into it, like he did to Temari. And to clear up the whole "Tired" thing with Shika vs. Temari, he was tired cause he used the kage mane for an extended period of time.. Something I'm sure the jutsu was not meant for. He wasn't tired from the beginning of the match, just unwilling, like always.

I'm not sure why he didn't do it but in the match with Temari he could have used his own movements to make Temari fold her fan up and bludgeon herself. Or even stand behind it and bang her head onto it. Wouldn't cause any harm to himself or anything, though he'd get a bit of a jolt being forced to reel from the hit. Unless of course he did what he did to Kin and let the kage mane go right before she came in contact with the fan, using her own momentum to make sure she hit while he didn't..

Nara Shikamaru VI
Thu, 10-14-2004, 03:02 AM
sasuke is actually pretty weak i cant see him at this point beating shika, shino

ok let me guess chamber. shino could be able to beat sasuke in a room fill to the neck with bugs and that sasuke had his hands magically tied and his mouth gag. cos as far as we know both of them cannot beat sasuke in a fair battle and fair terrain and u never said that in that quote that they are fighting in a forest or in a room fill neck high of bugs did ya??

so as i mention earlier on and will mention again. stop making shitz up

jimmymasaki
Thu, 10-14-2004, 03:26 AM
man i think shika would be smart enough NOT to fight sasuke... i mean.. he's a friggin genius.. and lazy as hell. so why would he bother fighting someone for fun when he knows he's got a slim to none chance of winning... the only battle he'd fight willingly with sasuke is probably with chess or some other board game.
[who suggested shika can win in a friggin dark room? visibility is friggin retarded if there's no light.. if u havent noticed]
i dunno bout shino.. he seemed pretty smart.. but there's not much info on him [well, not that i know of] so everything can only really be speculation

chambers
Thu, 10-14-2004, 06:14 AM
nara you are small minded if thats they way you think abotu shino. and so are the rest of the people on here for thinking that way abotu shika, each time they fought they came up with original ideas to beat the specific power of the ninja they are facing. a SHIT load more than naruto or sasuke has ever done. just because its your opinion doesnt mean mine is wrong.

ZakuHan
Fri, 10-15-2004, 04:28 AM
There's no such thing as a "Wrong opinion" at all. You all are just too busy jumping down eachother's throats to have any kind of discussion. Do you even remember what the topic is about, or started as? Folks need to calm down and start talking about the anime instead of ripping eachother apart i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Arog
Fri, 10-15-2004, 08:14 AM
^^ too true lol but anyways shika and shina would get owned by sasuke but a good match up could be shika vs shino would be interesting

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-15-2004, 09:34 AM
can someone summarize pages 3-6 or wherever the thread ends i havent been on in a while oh and btw I am not on crack!!!! lol im just high off life..... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif