PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

Pages : 1 [2]

basey44
Sat, 10-30-2004, 02:46 AM
!? she is too, and ichigos sisters are tinted red

Crows_Kill
Sat, 10-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Looks like bleach is gonn be another simosins op- check to see whats different each week i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
The anime so far is doing pretty good- I'm a huge fan of the manga, and its looks like they are forshadowing things quote a bit more in the anime.
I also like the way theyve chaned things up with the soul burial, its not as violent as in the manga. The shows just getting started, and I like the nods to all the characters not released in the anime yet in the opening credits. Cant wait to see some of the REAL fights that happen later, and you manga fans know what I mean.
Anyone else notice the family clinic seems alot more organized, let alone bussier, than in the manga?
I am glad to see they kept Rukia's drawings a crappyas ever. Now just hurry up and introuduce Kon! Every show needs a whipping boy.

miaka
Sat, 10-30-2004, 01:14 PM
stop spoilint crows.. this is only the anime section.. you are not allowed to put names of new character and such

EDIT: oh.. i didn't know that.. in that case.. i guess it's okay.. ^^ sorry about it then

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 10-30-2004, 05:10 PM
it''s really not spoiling since if you watch the preview at the end of episode 1 they already show you who kon is and so what if they know about kon it''s not like he revealed kon''s purpose all he did was say his name like wow he spoiled a characters name

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 10-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, but still...about spoiling even if it's a little thing a person could spoil more unintentionally/intentionally because a little thing got away with being ok about being said. But going back on topic, thought the episode was pretty good, liked that it was a cliffhanger, makes you want to continue watching.

Eurasian
Sat, 10-30-2004, 08:21 PM
chado, chad, sado. he needs one name.

the stories in bleach are sad...=( definitely can't wait until epi 5 comes out.

Ryllharu
Sat, 10-30-2004, 10:11 PM
It's supposed to be like a joke why chad/sado has two names. Ichigo just sorta started calling him that, and everyone else does too. Or they say something like that in the manga.

edit: spelling issues

KameronFrye
Sun, 10-31-2004, 03:12 AM
I enjoy the little changes from the manga so far. For instance, in episode 4, there was a fight with Ichigo and another student that was replaced with a short snippet of how hard Chad is by taking Ichi's beating.

In the first episode, there was a second Hollow added to the original story. I felt that fleshed the story out a little more, as far as how Ichigo's first encounter with a Hollow came to be. I honestly have 0 complaints about the series, they've nailed the good points, especially Rukia's shitty drawings. It's got the latent humor to it as well, the only thing I do miss is the sometimes excessive blood. But it is definitely quality shit, for certain.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 11-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Bleach ep 5 RAW

http://tracker.saiyaman.info/btfiles/%5BSaiyaMan%5D_Bleach_5_RAW.avi.torrent

KameronFrye
Wed, 11-03-2004, 01:30 AM
And oh my god, is it nice. This show is just coming along at a speeding freight train pace of goodness, so all aboard kids. =b

Episode stayed nice, I feel it has an excellent mix of humor, action, and character. I'm waiting on the stuff beyond the introduction of Kon. The preview looks nice too, although I don't know if it'll be a one-parter or two. I'd be definitely happy with a two, but it'd require a lot of expanding on the existing story, which I'm a fan of with everything they've done from manga-to-anime adaptations. The first big arc is coming soon. It should start sometime this month, considering a lack of deviations from the manga, and that'll begin a good month's worth of fun there easily.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 11-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Lunar and Keep_ANBU both released ep 5

Foomanchew24
Thu, 11-04-2004, 01:12 AM
Great episode, this series slowly keeps getting better and better. At first I thought the first hollow looked a bit cartoony but the hollow in ep 4 an 5 was much better, thier faces are just strange to me, almost to simple, oh well, excellent series, I hope it runs for more than 26. Oh, and chad is a stud, can't wait to see more.

basey44
Thu, 11-04-2004, 01:17 AM
dont worry there will be lots more than 26 eps, also imho they keep getting better and the start is the shittest part of the series and isnt even that bad

Cal_kashi
Sat, 11-06-2004, 04:01 AM
this ep was pretty awesome, and I concur, Chad's da man
this makes me wanna finally get off my ass and read a manga for the first time

Assertn
Sat, 11-06-2004, 05:05 AM
looks like they added yet another thing into the intro as well

Eurasian
Sat, 11-06-2004, 09:47 PM
i don't even watch the intro..just once. i think it's a good time to start.

Aeon
Sun, 11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
What was added to the intro since ep 1? I never watched it again past that.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Anyone know the projected length for Bleach?

I've watched the first 5 episodes so far, and it's alright.

I love the intro. It's really catchy just like FMA's first intro, and I thought FMA's first intro was the best anime song ever.

Eurasian
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Lunar released episode 6.

i don't think they really have a length for Bleach. it could turn out to be like naruto.

KameronFrye
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:14 AM
It's Shounen, so it's going to be a hoss of a show. Considering the opening title has things in it (no spoilers) that won't happen for at least 15-20 episodes, and that those things go on for awhile, I would safely say it is going to be a long series. I'd say at least a good 70-80, minimum, if they run with the manga stuff (which they are doing quite well with)

Cyrano
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Is this anime is gonna have story arcs ? Right now, it seem to be the "one monster per episode" kind of anime.

Ryllharu
Sat, 11-13-2004, 01:46 AM
The are lots of arcs, this is the fourth one the way I view them, (Intro, Orohime arc, Chad arc, current one). There are about four arcs after this in the manga, and they only get longer and longer.

I'm not gonna spoil anything for anyone, so if you're want to know anything more than this, read the manga.

fremeer
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:08 PM
actually i think it safer to say three arcs.
the shirigami arc
the "????????" hates you arc
and the get ???? from the ????? arc

and each one does get longer

kooshi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Lol, I just loved episode 6! All the jokes and such are still freakin hilarious (jeez, never knew Kuchiki can have a mouth THAT big). Also loved the new music when the fake Ichigo created the chaos in the classroom. Interesting to see how this will turn out.

basey44
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:25 AM
well... just think of this hollow stuff as an introduction to characters and personalities until we get into the meat of the story

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:27 AM
i think this (6) was a pretty good episode, but the mod running into the gamers talking about getting rid of his char was too contrived for me.

GuardianShado
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
looks like they added yet another thing into the intro as well

back up here, what ARE the new things they added into the intro? O__o

schmad
Wed, 11-17-2004, 01:18 AM
i really love the opening by orange range for bleach....though GO! from naruto is pretty sweet, but they are both kickass shows, but naruto is a little slower. Bleach is uber awesome and eveyone loves the punkish attitude.

BTW, im new here, eurasian told me to join, sup everyone.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Damn it ANBU/Keep still hasn't released episode 6. I watched 2 minutes of Lunar sub and stopped because the translations are just so different. I don't know which group is wrong, but since I watched the first 5 from Anbu/Keep I'm used to their translations.

KameronFrye
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:54 AM
Yeah, and ANBU haven't done 6 as of yet...

Already watched 7, it looks like there's either some deviations from the manga, or some stuff from a later arc is about to kick into gear sooner. The next episode, should it stay true to the manga, should be at least 3-4 episodes, then we start getting to the meat of the series. Within 12 episodes, I'd say we should start seeing stuff on the guy from the credits who has the bow and arrow made of light (his name is Q*****), which is when all hell shall break loose. Heh, well, no, because it'll be doing that starting next week. The next chapters are real nice, not anything to hate in it.

Lefty
Sat, 11-20-2004, 01:37 AM
I like the lunar translation better becuse it's more literal and for this series literal is going to better than practical. So I would say give up waiting for anbu/akeep. But yeah i think thye might compress stuff to make ther series at least a 50 ep maybe a 63 ep series.

Board of Command
Sat, 11-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Alright, I guess I'll just have to get the Lunar sub again. It seems like Anbu's pulling another "forever wait" thing.

Assertn
Sat, 11-20-2004, 01:46 PM
the way lunar only shows part of a subtitle at a time when someone is talking drives me insane

BadGuy
Sat, 11-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
i sugest getting keep_anbu or iy-f for better translations, lunar is good but they are nothing more then a speed sub when it comes to bleach i find the keep_anbu and iy-f translations to be better not considering the translations of certain things like shinigami

well talking about oblivous huh ..... well first time I read this I thought you where an idiot calling lunar speed subbers like A-H... you must be fucking stupid to compare A-H to them... sigh Lunar is ok their styling and editting coulld be better... but it's ok ANBU and Keep have/had the better version.

about the had:

ANBU and keep seem to have ... broken up lunar would be the second choice here...

calling lunar speed subbers... it's almost insulting

I really had to reply to that comment of his

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-20-2004, 05:01 PM
when Lunar came to be, they were speed subbers (PMK "i want to feel soul' anyone?), and most of us remember them by that, so perssonally, i don't go lunar unless they're doing a joint project with some respectfull group (like when they did Madlax with Anbu)...

but if ANBU-Akeep really have given up on this project, then i think i'll go lunar, since 'god of death' is probably the most stupid way to translate Shinigami, and I already have problems with IY4-ever on thier Samurai seven project...

kooshi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, ANBU and A-Keep haven't been releasing the recent Bleach episodes, so I guess we'll have to rely on Lunar for a while.

Munsu
Sat, 11-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
I already have problems with IY4-ever on thier Samurai seven project...

Revquest will be releasing Samurai 7 soon enough... wait for those.... translations are superior

fremeer
Sun, 11-21-2004, 12:17 AM
SPOILER ALERT

they deviated from the path because the original baddy was some hard core hollow that is in some kind of hollow organization, since it wasnt very important and the manga isnt even up to seeing anything on them im pretty sure the anime just thought his was more close to the next arc.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 11-22-2004, 02:57 AM
How about the scene where the gym teacher is running... nice, me likey.
the mod is much funnier in his new body, the comedy just went up a huge notch imo.
yeah for comedy!

kooshi
Wed, 11-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Haha, go Kon! He's already freaking hilarious!

"Hey....wait...I'm short!! My hands are fuzzy!! I'M SOFT!!!!"
Ah, how can anyone forget his best line in episode 7: "Nice angle! I'm glad I'm a doll."

Board of Command
Wed, 11-24-2004, 10:40 PM
But the thing is, there might be nothing there since it's a fake body i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Assertn
Wed, 11-24-2004, 11:14 PM
n..n...n...niice a-angleee

Munsu
Thu, 11-25-2004, 12:00 AM
i hope that when things get serious they are able to put Kon on a real body to help with fights... his fighting kickass and it would be real shame if he stopped fighting for the rest of the series...

Assertn
Thu, 11-25-2004, 02:10 AM
i have a feeling we'll see more mod souls, and they'll be all like, opposing shinigamis and humans, and kon will have one of those internal conflicts between his race and his new comrads

tensai
Thu, 11-25-2004, 04:24 AM
haha, kon in the stuffed animal is hilarious

i, too, hope that somehow kon helps out with ichigo in the shinigami thing
but other mod souls showing up, i dont really know about that, he did say that most of the mod souls were scrapped, but there is a possibility for some to be left

next ep seems to be about rukia and her body

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 11-25-2004, 06:02 AM
Kon pwnz your soul! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and BadGuy i'm not gonna waste my breath on you it's your opinion and i have my own to me Lunar is utter crap, they are ok to watch but kepping their releases is stupid

basey44
Thu, 11-25-2004, 06:39 AM
i just wish ANBU would either release the eps, or make an annoucement, i havent downloaded over ep 5 because of that, lunar will be a last resort, does anyone know anything about ANBU and their progress with this anime?

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 11-25-2004, 07:13 AM
just found out ANBU has stopped bleach A-Keep will continue by their selves

Gods_Son
Thu, 11-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
Kon pwnz your soul! and BadGuy i'm not gonna waste my breath on you it's your opinion and i have my own to me Lunar is utter crap, they are ok to watch but kepping their releases is stupid

It's ok to compare fansubs when you actually know what you're talking about. You don't. All you do is bitch about Lunar's work, yet you still seem to be downloading it. Nobody's forcing you to watch their releases. It's free, enough complaining.

Mae
Thu, 11-25-2004, 01:31 PM
I agree.

The series is OK so far, but seems to be more character than plot driven. There are a lot of unique characters (the shopkeeper and his employees, Ichigo's family and classmates, and yeah, Chad is cool) but no overall arc so far, and the next ep looks like more backstory... Still enjoyable to watch, though.

Lefty
Thu, 11-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Give it another arc and the series will pick up big time. I like how the made Kon have a funnky edge when he's in the stuffed animal.

Aeon
Thu, 11-25-2004, 11:03 PM
LMAO, I was ready to give up on this show till Kon was inserted into the teddy. I couldn't stop laughing when he wanted to fight and attacked him in the morning. Anyways ep 8 is out

http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2008%20%5BFE1C5E23%5D.avi.torrent

Lefty
Fri, 11-26-2004, 01:26 AM
Good ep, I woundered how they would handel this ep, and I have to say they did very well. I can't wait for Ep 9.

kooshi
Fri, 11-26-2004, 01:42 AM
Oh wow, this is such a cool episode... well, storywise and comical. Wonder what will happen next...... COME SOON EP. 9!!

basey44
Fri, 11-26-2004, 03:15 AM
u cant give up on it, have faith it will get better, trust me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Fri, 11-26-2004, 04:02 AM
yeah, trust basey. it really does get better. A LOT BETTER!!!! honestly the only reason i'm still watching bleach is for them to get to this part.

Assertn
Fri, 11-26-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
I agree.

The series is OK so far, but seems to be more character than plot driven. There are a lot of unique characters (the shopkeeper and his employees, Ichigo's family and classmates, and yeah, Chad is cool) but no overall arc so far, and the next ep looks like more backstory... Still enjoyable to watch, though.

i think character driven series are more fun than plot driven series

kooshi
Fri, 11-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i think character driven series are more fun than plot driven series

Well, I guess it depends on what type of show we are watching. Naruto seems better with a plot than character development IMO, but for Bleach, character development seems better. I dunno why I think this way, but it just seems like it to me.

yallo
Fri, 11-26-2004, 09:59 PM
dammit i hate it when they stop the episode right smack at the most exciting point!!! aarrghzz! then now I have to wait another week b4 ep9 comes around x.x sighz....

but i really dun get this lunar-bashing thingy that's going around here. what's wrong with translating shinigami as death god? o.o to be honest, i was a little put off by anbu-akeep's "americanization" of the term into the "soul reaper". but then, i guess, each to his own.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kooshi
Fri, 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I don't understand the bashing either. As long as I know what is going on, I'm happy.

Assertn
Sat, 11-27-2004, 01:19 AM
wtf kooshi?
1) naruto is TOATALLY a character driven series than plot driven
2) your sig is too big

KameronFrye
Sat, 11-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: smilealwiz
dammit i hate it when they stop the episode right smack at the most exciting point!!! aarrghzz! then now I have to wait another week b4 ep9 comes around x.x sighz....

Hehe, definitely get used to it. I sincerely doubt there will be one episode that has a clean, no-ties ending. The end of this arc leads into another quick little arc, then comes The Beginning Of What You Will Call The Shit. This arc here will probably be at least 2-3 episodes, maybe 4. Can't say for sure, since a little of this episode is different (and I do not mean that in a complaining way at all) from the manga, so it's possible that they could be trying to draw this arc out a little more. Either ways, it's not going to stop being a great show, from how I feel about it.

Lefty
Sun, 11-28-2004, 03:25 AM
I would say one more ep and this mini arc is over. Four to five for twener stuff between the Beginning Of what You will Call the Shit arc and the one now. This series will run at least 52+ eps. Depends how much they compress the series down for TV.

KameronFrye
Sun, 11-28-2004, 04:05 AM
I can't say I really see them employing the Rurouni Kenshin style arc'ing to it, but I wouldn't mind it. Really depends on what is done with the manga, how close it ties in, and if they explore independent stories/ideas or not. But I feel this arc is at least two episodes, at the least. The next mini-arc is going to be pretty cool. After that, it will become The Shit.

Aeon
Sun, 11-28-2004, 01:12 PM
It seems like a plot is starting to form with those hollows at the beginning, maybe one of them killed his mom. And now I wanna know why Rukia has been marked for death. Argh I hate cliff hangers.

Munsu
Sun, 11-28-2004, 01:25 PM
She probably has stayed too long wandering Earth.... and probably what they mean by death is that she will be sent back to Soul Society I think...

Board of Command
Sun, 11-28-2004, 11:27 PM
She committed a felony possibly by:
1) giving her identity to a human
2) giving her powers to a human
3) staying on Earth for too long

It seems like they're starting Bleach with the Kenshin-style. I didn't really like the Kenshin style because its transitions were very...not smooth. I hope it won't end like Kenshin as well. (3rd season=crap)

KameronFrye
Mon, 11-29-2004, 01:02 AM
*shrug*

I liked the mini-arc style of the first season of Kenshin. A few points of the third arc weren't bad. The second arc was nothing short of The Shit, imo. Shit, I'll be happy with whatever they do with Bleach, it's keeping pace beautifully, even if every week == shitty cliffhanger.

Goingin
Mon, 11-29-2004, 02:20 PM
I just have to mention one thing:

KON IS HELLA FUNNEH!!111one

kooshi
Mon, 11-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
I just have to mention one thing:

KON IS HELLA FUNNEH!!111one

HELL YEAH!

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 11-29-2004, 06:15 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/%5BAnime-Keep%5D_Bleach_-_06_%5BEEA40434%5D.avi.torrent

Anime-Keep ep 6 for those who are interested

kooshi
Tue, 11-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Well, good to know that they are up and running, even though they are a couple weeks late.

KameronFrye
Wed, 12-01-2004, 12:08 AM
9 is up raw from Yey Raws now, although Yey haven't updated their site for a few weeks now. It could be that the site just doesnt update on my comp, but *shrug*

kooshi
Wed, 12-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Question: anyone know where I can get the full version song of the ending? I know the opening isn't out yet, but any chance someone knows where the ending is? I know for sure it is out.

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Thu, 12-02-2004, 01:01 AM
you can get the ending at http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~gendou/amusic/index.php?filter=bleach&match=0&sort=9&rev=1 but u need to register to download

Eurasian
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:21 AM
Bleach ED (http://yummysushipajamas.com/music/rie_fu/life_is_like_a_boat.rar)

username: yspduh
password: utau

Y
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:53 AM
Decent episode (#9), but, as usual for the Bleach anime, the reduced production values and artistic dedication really make the show suffer.

KameronFrye
Thu, 12-02-2004, 03:59 AM
Do not talk about upcoming arcs.

Munsu
Thu, 12-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Alright Alright..... you dont have to explain in every single one of your posts how the arcs are gonna play out and so on.... lets just watch Bleach without any hints on the arcs comming up...

Goingin
Thu, 12-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Alright Alright..... you dont have to explain in every single one of your posts how the arcs are gonna play out and so on.... lets just watch Bleach without any hints on the arcs comming up...

I consider his explanation a spoiler and there are no tags in his post...

Ban? i/expressions/devil.gif

Crows_Kill
Fri, 12-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Thats one of the big problems with everyone thats a manga fan discussing what they know happens in the manga, spoiling what may happen in the series.
You make your post, you take your chances.
I think the series is coming alomg great, but its feels like its missing something though. I think the animation could try to look a little more like the manga i guess.
I hated the art in bleach at first- everyone as too skinny and lanky, but its grown on me after awhile and I guess I want to see the charactes look more like the manga. Especialy Ruika- it just seams like part of her character is missing, not finished.
I love they way theyve handled kon though- hes one of my favorite characters.
Does anyone else thats a manga fan feel like theyve inserted alot of eplanitory secenes and extra characters that dont ruin the show, but kind of dumb it down a litlle bit?

kooshi
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:46 AM
Hmm, episode 9 was pretty good. Yeah, not much action, but storywise, pretty good.
One thing I don't really get: that other shinigami took all those blows, but why he fall asleep? If it's gonna be explained later on, don't spoil.

Munsu
Sat, 12-04-2004, 04:48 AM
he isnt from the manga apparently... so no one knows...

It's not like it needs to be explained... it was just some bad joke

Board of Command
Sun, 12-05-2004, 12:13 AM
It was probably one of the shinigami techniques

Aeon
Sun, 12-05-2004, 12:42 AM
It's just like how on One Piece, Zoro never dies from his wounds. Instead he just falls asleep like in his last fight against Mr.1.

Jman
Fri, 12-10-2004, 03:56 PM
might be in the wrong place but rather than make an entirely new thread for this, i'll post here.
Bleach fans MUST SEE THIS NOW! (http://www.the-magicbox.com/0412/game041209a.shtml)

kooshi
Fri, 12-10-2004, 04:16 PM
Hmm, looks really interesting. Reminds me of the Naruto game. Damn, wish I could have those.

KameronFrye
Sat, 12-11-2004, 12:26 AM
This blows. I'm going to have to get a PSP for this. Anyone know if it is going to have regional lockouts or if it'll be open a la Nintendo's systems?

ALSO, oh my god. Capcom, how I love thee. Nothing against TOEI, they've done nice with Naruto and all. But c'mon, who can really do fighters like Capcom? Rival Schools/Project Justice, anyone?

KameronFrye
Wed, 12-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Sorry if this is technically a DP, but Bleach #10 is up on tokyotoshoko from Lunar; 11 is also up raw on there.

Assertn
Wed, 12-15-2004, 01:19 PM
damnit.....i guess any large-scale series involving battles between inhuman forces wouldnt be complete without a "Mr. Satan" type character

Cal_kashi
Wed, 12-15-2004, 03:56 PM
ya know, i was blissfully unaware of the simularities between the Don and The great martial arts champion Mr. Satan, I... I just dont know what to feel right now. On another note, I rather enjoyed this episode. Although it seemd pretty silly when Ichago got his sword stuck in the wall.

kooshi
Wed, 12-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Haha, episode 10 was great. I just loved Ichigo's expressions when everyone was being stupid with that Don guy. Interesting to see how Chad, Inoue, and Tatsuki manage to hear the screams now. Maybe they got this because of their previous encounters with hollows?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 12-15-2004, 04:16 PM
you bring up a good pt about Chad and the bunch, im begining to feel that they are actually going to become important/useful in the fight against supernatural evil, think Buffy's Scooby gang, (only with 83% less sarcasm and 92% less puns) and unfortunately no lesbian witches i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif