PDA

View Full Version : Haku V.S. Garra!!!

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:35 AM
i think haku would own garra with the demon ice mirrors! anyhow post who you think would win and why

chambers
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:43 AM
as good as haku was, i dont think the advantageof speed that haku seemed to posses would stand up to gaara. i doubt he would even have his sand armour touched.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
as good as haku was, i dont think the advantageof speed that haku seemed to posses would stand up to gaara. i doubt he would even have his sand armour touched.

have hope! and even if haku couldn't win zabuza would step in a kick garras arse!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:50 AM
this......has been done before

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
this......has been done before

has it? lol cuase im usually not on the fourms i just bored, talk to me people! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:03 PM
i think i scared everyone away.... *crys*

Assertn
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:06 PM
you're not supposed to double post

Aramis
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:10 PM
needles sand shield tink tink tink desert burial auugh haku all over the place gg

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you're not supposed to double post

im sorry!!!! *apologizes*

wirm
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:26 PM
If Gaara put up that big sand-ball shield around himself, Haku wouldn't be able to do anything. Well, maybe he could try stabbing that little eye that pops out.

So if Gaara did that and used the opportunity to transform to perfect form, it would be over for poor Haku.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:30 PM
i still say haku would win, lol maybe if he took off his clothes then garra would faint.

Board of Command
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Hake has no chance. He's not even that good. Why do so many people think Haku is super strong?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:32 PM
i bet if he didnt die he would be uber

wirm
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm sure if Haku had gotten more training, he would have been very impressive in the future.

As it is, Haku was unable to defeat a person who was impervious to needles (Naruto's chakra shield and healing).

If Haku's opponent had some kind of shielding (as Gaara does), or was able to deflect the attacks (the Hyuuga family's Kaiten), Haku would be wasting his needles. Plus, Sasuke was able to predict Haku's movement using his incomplete sharingan. He was also protecting Naruto at the same times. I'm sure Kakashi (or Itachi) would be able to fully avoid any needle attacks.

SilentSnake
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:18 PM
kakashi would probably read icha icha paradise while avoiding those needles... bored itachi would just left probably i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

let's face it - in comparison of lvl from current events he sucks... and with gaara as his opponent he would just die... gaara's shield don't work?? gaara shuts himself in a coocon, goes shukaku and haku is being raped by a giant racoon i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Gaara would turn into his big sand ball. Then summons the shukaku.. Game over. Haku's powerful, but you can't beat a demon.

Mut
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:57 PM
gaara would destroy haku, no point in arguing about it.

TruthofMistake
Fri, 10-01-2004, 07:58 PM
i think this is a waste of a thread there is no contest between gaara and haku none at all.... IMPERVIOUS ABSOLUTE FUCKING DEFENSE ring any bells????

JKD
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Why are we even talking about this? Haku isn't strong and neither is he a match for Gaara. If he defeated Lee when he opened his gates which i remind you is way faster than hakus mirrors then he could easily destroy Haku.

Such a dumb question

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sat, 10-02-2004, 03:52 AM
but what if garra changed to full form that would kill haku even though I like haku

JKD
Sat, 10-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Haku is such a girl

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 10-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: JKD
Why are we even talking about this? Haku isn't strong and neither is he a match for Gaara. If he defeated Lee when he opened his gates which i remind you is way faster than hakus mirrors then he could easily destroy Haku.

Such a dumb question

its not a question you cock knocker im wondering what you people think and if your not gonna post your opinon then screw off, geeze no wonder why i left these boards for a while everyone is vicious as hell.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Haku would kill Gaara b4 he could pull out Shukaku...

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Haku would kill Gaara b4 he could pull out Shukaku...

oh yeah a fellow believer i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Death BOO Z
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:41 PM
how excatly could haku kill Gaara? by throwing needles?

sasuke with his lvl1 sharingan managed to avoid them, and gaara's sand is much faster than that.

Haku < Sasuke lvl1 sharingan < Rock Lee speed (with weights) < Gaara's sand.

with his water needles? sauke dodged them even without the sharinagan.

Demonic ass mirror? gaara could tear them apart before Haku could move.

even without transforming, Gaara would simply own Haku.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

sasuke with his lvl1 sharingan managed to avoid them, and gaara's sand is much faster than that.

not if haku trained lol of course he would lose as he was but if he survived and found another reason to live he would probably be able to beat kakashi, but with haku vs garra i'd say that fight would be so sick i wish they had a fight.... :'(

Death BOO Z
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:58 PM
now, for the sake of all the english speakers in the forum, could you just explain what you've written? i've read it five times and i can't understand it.

Since it seems that you constantly fail in writing a decent sentense, i'll throw in a few tips.

1. No 'lol's, lol's should be left to a chatroom or an online game. Besides, there's nothing funny at this topic.
2. First put your thoughts into words, and only then write them down.
3. Keep a connection between sentenses and words.

and now, to respond to what I did understand.

A. If Haku had another five years to train, then yes, he might have stood a chance against gaara, if he would've learned a few new skills and if Gaara would have stayed the same as he is now.

B. Yes, we assume that if Haku is alive then he has a reason to live.

C. No, he wouldn't be able to beat Kakashi at this state, if he had a few years to train, then maybe, but that isn't the argument.

D. Gaara would kill Haku before anything happens, the only 'sick' in a fight like that is "how sickenning are those bodyparts of haku flying around".

DB_Hunter
Tue, 10-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

Your first point is a good one. The only thing one could say though is Haku may have been able to beat him using a Jutsu other than one that relies on speed, like Sasuke used chidori to actually pierce the sand. Remember those massive ice poles sticking out of Haku's house when he was a kid right after his dad tried killing him? If he used something like that it could have worked. It seemed to be a longer range attack than chidori, so he wouldn't need speed as much to get in close and hence come in range of Gaara's sand spikes.

sasuke-kun!!
Tue, 10-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Do you even think before you posted?
So Haku will throw needles and Gaara's sand would stop them all.
Thats all Haku can do, even if needles got past the sand the armor of sand would stop em.
It would be a very boring battle because Gaara could just read a book and completely ignore him.

jing
Tue, 10-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Gaara would form a giant ball. with spikes. good bye haku.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 10-05-2004, 10:46 PM
i got flamed :'( hehe anyway i know that haku would get owned by garra but bleah i was watching the old episodes and it really mad eme think of haku's potenital...... WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! argh! anyway bleah idk bleah hehe

bugulu
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:58 AM
yes gaara would crush haku as a bug, that I agree to but I think that Haku would be able to beat him if as stated before survived the battle against Kakashi and his team.

Haku in that fight was superior to sasuke, which is Konohas strongest genin and the "last" survivor of the Uchiha Clan. Sure Sasuke was able to predict the movements but he would have lost the fight anyway even if Naruto wasn't there. I think Haku would be the greatest genin ever and would bypass Kakashi and other Jounins level if he would have a couple of years training. To bad he died so early, otherwise he could as well be a Jounin himself.

chambers
Wed, 10-06-2004, 12:09 PM
no way, assuming gaaras defence grows with his skill and power theres almost no doubt that he could keep up with and surpass haku all the way. the only one we have seen so far that could probly beat an older more developed gaara would be sasuke (as we know how strong itachi is and iam guessin that black fire could smash gaaras fire to hell)

wirm
Wed, 10-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: bugulu
I think Haku would be the greatest genin ever and would bypass Kakashi and other Jounins level if he would have a couple of years training. To bad he died so early, otherwise he could as well be a Jounin himself.

He probably would have become a jounin after sufficient training. But probably not the greatest genin ever.

We know little about some of the top ninjas in the storyline. We don't know how strong the Sanin were as genin, nor do we know much about the 3rd or the 4th.

What we do know is that Kakashi became chuunin at the age of 6, while Itachi became chuunin at the age of 8(7?) and ANBU commander at 13.

I'm guessing that Haku was a little older than most genin at the time he died. He could have been a great genin, but probably not the greatest.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Wed, 10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
another thing.... if kakashi become a chunnin at age 6 and itachi age 8 (7 maybe i dont know either) then why isnt kakashi stronger than itachi, other than itachi having the sharigan but why?

JKD
Wed, 10-06-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS

Such a dumb question

its not a question you cock knocker im wondering what you people think and if your not gonna post your opinon then screw off, geeze no wonder why i left these boards for a while everyone is vicious as hell.

You dumb idiot, it clearly says under the topic "Who would win?"

Garlannd
Wed, 10-06-2004, 03:45 PM
In conclusion haku takes it up the butt.

Needles cant go through sand.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:22 PM

Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS

Such a dumb question

You dumb idiot, it clearly says under the topic "Who would win?"

oh yeah well if 2+2=4 than i dont know what the problem is... lol being random is fun especially when people call me names but bleah i deserved it that time lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Yea but Haku knew more than just needles...

TruthofMistake
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:17 PM
lol yes thats been established but even hakus mirrors wouldnt do anything at all why is this still going its common sense.... GAARA the guy who even when hes not morphed into a giant godamn demon racoon is strong enough to take down rock lee who is quite a bit faster then haku even with his gates unlocked he could probably keep up with the mirrors no problem and haku could not touch gaara as i said before DOES ABSOLUTE FUCKING DEFENSE NOT RING ANY BELLS???????

jing
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Yea but Haku knew more than just needles...

such as?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:31 AM
i'd say that haku is faster than lee with the mirrors dude. it seemed to me that haku was like moving at the speed of light, which kinda makes sense becuase he was being reflected from each mirror.

KitKat
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:52 AM
I don't think that Haku could have been moving at the speed of light, because Sasuke was able to see him moving with the sharingan. Even if he was moving at the speed of light that means that either:

a. His mass became infinite, causing gravitational attraction between him and the earth, possibly interfering with the orbit of the earth or
b. He converted his entire body into photons, in which case he wouldn't have been able to hold needles

And just because I know someone is going to say it, I'll save you the trouble "Geez, it's an anime. The laws of physics don't apply."

which brings me to the last possibility:

c. He nullified the laws of physics with his jutsu i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat
I don't think that Haku could have been moving at the speed of light, because Sasuke was able to see him moving with the sharingan. Even if he was moving at the speed of light that means that either:

a. His mass became infinite, causing gravitational attraction between him and the earth, possibly interfering with the orbit of the earth or
b. He converted his entire body into photons, in which case he wouldn't have been able to hold needles

And just because I know someone is going to say it, I'll save you the trouble "Geez, it's an anime. The laws of physics don't apply."

which brings me to the last possibility:

c. He nullified the laws of physics with his jutsu

Actually, I was just going to call you a geek. Gaara would win, end of discussion.