PDA

View Full Version : new forums

Kakafosha
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:38 PM
i dont know if this has been dicussed yet, the search didnt bring anything up for me, never really does...anywho, i dont really like the way FuseTalk. there seems to be a lot of bugs and doesnt really work too well. i know you guys had bandwidth issues with ipb, but something similiar to it would be a lot better. maybe phpBB? im pretty sure you guys have been considering this, but things like Pinned/Stickies are really a BIG MUST HAVE. im pretty sure with useful infomation included in these topics will decrease (hopefully) the newb double threads and dumb questions.

if you guys are working on the problems with FuseTalk, thats fine too, a different skin would be nice tho i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:30 AM
[20:23] <@Wilik> I still get alot of people bitching about the forums, but you know what? STFU we did it for reasons you will never comprehend

[20:26] <@Wilik> the new forum believe it or not is way better

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 11:51 AM
they've been planning on working in some new stuff.....im not sure if it was for a new site or for the forum though

Gods_Son
Thu, 10-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
they've been planning on working in some new stuff.....im not sure if it was for a new site or for the forum though

It's for both, Wilik has just been busy.