Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:53 PM
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=921262&topic=16590565

ROFL

Yeah, and my dog's name is Napoleon.

1. "My friend..." "I have a friend who..."
Blah blah. Oldest lie in the book.

2. "It's only 90% secure..."
This way, nobody will flame him when his theory comes out as false.

3. "Fake Edo Tensei..."
How the fucking hell would Tsunade know that? And if she did, it would be the most stupid plot twist EVER.

God, I hate this kind of people.

RasenDori
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:59 PM
if she knew that, she would have brought back her brother and boyfriend. besides that, you could tell its total bullshit

Jman
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:05 PM
LMFAO @

Right. Got a friend who does freelance character work for Naruto (the guy who designed the Snow Princess for the movie. I've seen his original sketches, I approve). He gets inside info from the bigwigs over there, and he says there's a 90% chance that this will happen: Sasuke dies. Naruto kills him. Tsunade hits the books again, and comes up with a non-sacrificial version of Orochi's Edo Tensei, bringing Sasuke back. It's not even concrete that it'll happen, so make your own mind up as to whether you believe it or not.

Funny thing is how he said spoilers follow and don't continue to read if you don't wanna know.
Ppl like that make up bullshit theories to get some forum attention.

and lol @

By all means, call my bluff if you want to. Like I said, this is just word from a friend with connections, nothing more. And he said 90%, so while it might not make it, there's a bloody good chance it will, hence me posting it here.
As for the mangaka, I'm not talking about my friend drawing frames for the manga, I'm talking about him designing characters, sending em off to the bosses and getting money for it. One of them just so happened to be Yukihime.

He mentions that friend again who probably doesn't even exist nor would've ever been heard of by Kishimoto or any "bigwigs" as he put it. Inside connection my ass.

RasenDori
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:10 PM
and why the hell would these "big wigs" tell a freelancer anything. they have no obligation to keep anything a secret. god... this guy should learn to tell better lies.

SK
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:58 PM
what a fuckin moron, i hate jackasses like that.

kAi
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:58 PM
cool nice name for a dog Terra!
haha

well anyway, it is good for a laugh.
yeah they would never tell anyone unless you are directly related with the manga...they would never tell no character designer sending in designs...
kishimoto would never want what he is thinking/thought of to become public knowledge...it would only be kept between kishimoto and staff, and i would say they would have some legal documentation for not being allowerd to say anything so the plot or whatever doesnt get released....

xtort
Thu, 09-30-2004, 04:40 PM
SPOILERS AHEAD:

Well, my cousin's distantly-related great uncle Max knows this guy who is Kishimoto's pedicurist. He's a big fan of Naruto (the pedicurist, my my cousin's great-uncle Max (by the way, by marriage, not blood)), and he says (the pedicurist, mind you) that Kishimoto fell asleep during a foot cleansing session and that Kishimoto was talking in his sleep about Edo Tensei. This can ONLY CONFIRM the stories you've heard about the guy's friend's work with Kishimoto, you know? I mean come on! Two strong threads saying the same thing!

-xtortgiggleout

oscar
Thu, 09-30-2004, 05:17 PM
okay, lets assume he dies, WTF have we been reading for the last months, it would be pointless, also a fake edo tensei?, so they should also do a fake rasengan (???żżżż) i mean we have to understand that
most of the things thats been going on are leading to someplace, now my thoughts on wats gonna happen is that ( now this is just what i want to happen, nobodys long distant friend said this) sasuke goes with orochimaru, gains strenth the evil turns good happens (like vegeta turning good) and sasuke ends up bieng a more interesting caracter that helps konoha. I say we wait and see what happens i could continue writtin about how this and that person said this and continue to especulate about things that have no foundation.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:38 PM
I don't know about you guys but I personally think that having naruto kill sasuke would be a fantastic plot twist. Yes it would destroy the whole point of the stupid sasuke in barrel story arc but they would essentially be completing their mission. Think about it their goal is to prevent sasuke from being given to Orchimaru. Letting him fall into the hands of Orchimaru is the equivilent handing over a nuke to Al Queda.

Although I got to admit the whole tsunade bringing sasuke back from the dead is really really dumb. Maybe it'll be like that Steven King novel pet semetary where when you bury dead things in the special burial ground they are brought back to life. Except for the fact that there EVIL. I can imagine it right now. Sasuke walking around Konoah with dirt in his hair. Telling everyone he meet their darkest secrets.

Evil Undead quasi demonic Sasuke= "Sakura-chan I know what you do with your spare kunai during those long cold lonely nights."

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Wow, that's just plain stupid. I mean, if you are going to invent a lie regarding a popular anime series, make it at least logical.

I mean - Sasuke dies and Tsunade somehow revives him? Yeah right. And then he loses his memories and he becomes a nice guy. Please!

Also, what's the deal with a free-of-charge reviving thing? It'd be way too easy. The whole deal about reviving someone is that the price is BIG, and therefore there's a moral conflict.

Finally, Naruto wouldn't kill Sasuke. Not even by accident, I think - he'd keep him alive and carry him to the Leaf (they must be pretty close to it, for a just-operated Rock Lee to arrive so quickly) and Tsunade would heal him.
If Naruto killed Sasuke, it'd go against his personal philosophy, and the series philosophy, and it'd make this whole arc a stupid waste of time.

So yes, BULLSHIT.

Eurasian
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:21 PM
does this guy have no common sense to figure out how preposterous that sounds?? this dude and his "freelancing friend" need to start watching fma - law of conservation. "non-sacrificial??????"

LOL...i like joon's (2nd page last post) answer. i go w/ his response.

EDIT: AssertnFailure, that's hilarious!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:43 PM
Wait I know how it could work out. After researching through her medical text books Tsunade learns of a set of seven sphere like ancient artifacts. When all seven of these "ninja sphere articfacts" are collected in the same place they can grant a person a wish of what ever they desire. With these artifacts Sasuke can be brought back to life. Unfortunatly these "sphere artifacts" are no longer on naruto's world. During a an ancient epic ninja battle they were thrown out into the stars.

So thus naruto and his friends embark on a new journey. Using Tsunandes rocket blast no jutsu naruto and company hurtle to the stars to begin a new adventure.

Assertn
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:12 AM
haha, i actually couldnt resist from getting a gamefaqs account just so i could post in that thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hotsuma
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Gamefaqs = The LAST place you go to, for anime discussions.

Their game stuff is pretty handy, though.

fremeer
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:18 AM
umm unless it happens way after chap 233 its a lie i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

CrossPunisher
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Poor Gamefaqs............it use to be decent about four years ago, and now its rampant with people just like this. Its tragic.

Raven
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:26 AM
And Chambers is a mod there, HAHAHAHAH that explains a lot.

Assertn, your pic wouldn't work when I clicked on it in the thread... out of bandwidth I'm assuming?

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:28 AM
ROTFLMAO chambers is a mod at GameFAQs? That made my day

Winged Dancer
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow, now that we've see 233 raw, we can't point, laugh, bitch-slap the moron and yell at his how it happened basically the opposite to what he said.

RasenDori
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:08 PM
i couldnt se your pic assertn, can you post it here?

EDIT: never mind... sometime firefox fails me where explore has no problems

Assertn
Fri, 10-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Assertn, your pic wouldn't work when I clicked on it in the thread... out of bandwidth I'm assuming?
it could be, mywebpage.netscape.com has been really gay lately

AHA! chambers was saying a while ago that he was a mod somewhere and wouldnt say where!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 11:52 AM
If you thought the last thread was bad, wait til you read this...

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=921262&topic=16682441

All I can say is mega-lol of the endtimes.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
If you thought the last thread was bad, wait til you read this...

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=921262&topic=16682441

All I can say is mega-lol of the endtimes.

ROTFLMFAOx20. I feel like signing up there just so i can join in the fray.
This shit had me rollin

time to spoil.....

I know nothing bout the next few chapters but a bit later. Those of you who believe in the survival of the 4th Hokage through bunshin read on. And if you believe that, you should also know that he's the leader of Akatsuki. He is evil now for some reason which i have no idea what it is but, he wants kyubi's power. Since he is the one who developed Rasengan and Soul sealing thingy jutsu. He is currently or has developed a unsealing jutsu to unseal the kyubi and use it as his own. (by sealing it into himself i dunno). He tells Itachi and Kisame to get naruto as we all know but is interupted by Jiraiya. The 4th finds out but instead of wanting to kill him which he can easily, the 4th invited Jiraiya to join Akatsuki because he was once his sensei. Jiraiya then rejects the invitation though i dunno if he knows that the leader is the 4th.

ok....shout at me now if you want. this is what i've heard and is nothing offical. im not gonna say it's from some designer or anything cuz i dunno any or them if they exist.

Oh man. -wipes tears from eyes- nice find terra. this certainly gave me a good laugh for the day

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:51 PM
LMAO 4th hokage and bunshin. Amazing. "This is what I heard and nothing official!"

Insane.

jing
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I PRESENT BULL SHIT: http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=13&threadid=12810&enterthrea d=y

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: jing
Ladies and Gentlemen, I PRESENT BULL SHIT: http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=13&threadid=12810&enterthrea d=y

damn they're taking it to a whole new level. the thread starter made a shocking discovery about himself

OMG i just realized i have to much time to loose

TruthofMistake
Thu, 10-07-2004, 05:59 PM
lol people these days are so gullible i think some of those people really believe what theyre saying on gamefaqs and on the whole new villages.... dumb just plain dumb....