PDA

View Full Version : naruto's love life

Orochi
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:21 PM
I know everybody had been talking about the newest manga and anime chapters/episods, but wanted to discuss a subject whice I think is quit interrsting, and that is naruto's love life. I opend this topic so we can raise theries about this subject. for now, we know that naruto has a cruse on sakura, but I think that in one of chapter we will see that naruto has a cruse on a second girl and they will fell in love. then, sakura will get gealous on that girl and then ther'll the quastion of "sakura, why do you care?" and the storykine will get very interesting.

by the way, if had any mistakes in my writing please excuse me, english is me second language.^_^

RasenDori
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:41 PM
i think that topics similar to this have been discussed, but since i had no part in those seeing as how i wasnt interested at the time, i will discuss it now before this thread is flamed by those that do not wish for it to be.

i would like for naruto to fall for hinata. through the relationship, hinata will grow into a stronger character and take up her place as the hyuuga hier. its just revolting that she lets hinabi school her. anyways naruto would aslo become hokage and change the hyuuga in memory of his falling friend, the great, all mighty, neji.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:43 PM
1. who cares
2. they are 12
3. their are already like 4 million topics on crap like this

basey44
Thu, 09-30-2004, 01:18 AM
there isnt much room in a show like this for relationships like that

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 09-30-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
1. who cares
2. they are 12

1.) Well, you got me, for one.
2.) And they'll get older in the future, thus opening the path for relationships, as they DO develop as people get older.
3.) Okay, you got me there.

In any case, I'm hoping for Hinata as well. We've already seen what she feels about him, and that Naruto has claimedd he likes her a little. DEVELOP THAT! BRING THE COOLEST FEMALE IN THE SERIES BACK INTO THE GENERAL PICTURE!

*Ahem* Sorry bout that.

basey44
Thu, 09-30-2004, 01:40 AM
aw man u like hinata? she sucks balls

xtort
Thu, 09-30-2004, 01:51 AM
Hence her attraction? It's a good thing, trust me.

-xtortout

Catalyst
Thu, 09-30-2004, 06:55 AM
Lol, well said!

basey44
Thu, 09-30-2004, 07:19 AM
well...i didnt mean literally

RasenDori
Thu, 09-30-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
1. who cares
2. they are 12

told ya it would happen.

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 09-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
aw man u like hinata? she sucks balls

As a character, she is far better than any of the other females.

She has more room for development than any of the females (and many of the males, as well,) and it is revealed to us that it was Hinata that was the first person to acknowledge Naruto as one who can be a Ninja, not Iruka-sensei.

I'm not saying the relationship will happen right away; relationships usually take time, and Naruto is still in his "Crush on Sakura" phase. Once Sakura ends up with Rock Lee, that will end.

As for why I think Naruto will eventaully get into relationships... the story, like so many others from Japan, is a coming of age story. A major part of any persons life is falling in love with a girl. This story is likely to last for quite some time, and since many people seem convinced there will be a time jump, that means we'll be seeing more love-type relations in the future, since the kids will be 15-16 if the timejump is as long as people think it will be, the right age for getting a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Oh, and as for Romance not having a place in stories like Naruto? Why can't it? One of the best Shonen Jump series of all time, Rurouni Kenshin, practically FOCUSED on the romance between Kenshin and Kaoru.

martintopsecret
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:53 PM
There are so many possibilities that I just don't see the time for in the manga. If Naruto was made by the blood sucking american comics industry we might get some "Tales of the ANBU" or "Clan: Hyuga" or some such series. Not likely to get produced by Kishimoto from what I know of Manga.

Any who

I would love to see the stock concept of Hinata and Sakura training under Tsunade. Sasuke is history, sorry people, and Sakura gets jealous of Hinata having a crush on Naruto. This could be a cool thing to see.

My twist on the subject is that we get to see Hinabi be a TOTAL BAD ASS. Neji isn't dead, but he might be in a similar boat as Rock was...with a less likely come back. (Akamaru is the only gennin to die, I guarantee it!!!) A weakened Neji defeated by a seven year old Byukagan weilder could present an opening in terms of Hyuga spotlight.

I just want to see more of Hinata, so we get to see more of Hinabi so that we get to see a seven year old badass (like we always read about Kakashi or Itachi or the possibilities of how powerful Haku was.)

More Hinata = more Hinabi = Rollickin' good fun!!!

Hinabi woopin a bit on Konohamaru and posse might be a really fun episode or two ... (Udon is the Dark Horse tho!!!)

SK
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:25 PM
fags.
http://pics.xs.to/pics/04094/official_motto.jpg

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Mah, I'm a female and I don't care about the topic... so I predict this'll either die or become a "Female ninja - don't they suck?" topic. Or one in which we all post images such as the above one, which made me laugh.

On Naruto's love life?
This is a shounen, so no story-arc will have much to do with love.
They are 12, so no real, serious, OMFG SO ANGSTY!!!1 love for now.
If we see a time-jump, a la Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, I'm so rooting for Hinata.

And that's my contribution! Thanks, whatever, bye.

jing
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:53 PM
heres my contribution
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7995/sucks13.jpg

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 09-30-2004, 04:31 PM
Suit yourself, Jing and Sharingan Kakashi. I for one enjoy talking about random stuff like this that probably won't be covered but is fun to think about anyway.

jing
Thu, 09-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: HimizujinEternia
Suit yourself, Jing and Sharingan Kakashi. I for one enjoy talking about random stuff like this that probably won't be covered but is fun to think about anyway.

Yeah, it was interesting the first time, but if you do a search on these love love topics, you'd see hand full of them..... and no need to create a new one.

Gods_Son
Thu, 09-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Yeah, it was interesting the first time, but if you do a search on these love love topics, you'd see hand full of them..... and no need to create a new one.

Don't kid yourself, they've never been interesting.

jing
Thu, 09-30-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah, forgive me for trying to sound nice!

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Neji will marry Tenten and have many weapon-wielding white-eyed offspring.
The rest are either gay or doesn't matter. Mostly the prior.

Elessar
Fri, 10-01-2004, 12:06 AM
You don't really believe these clans will wash down their bloodlines, do you?

SK
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:09 PM

hmm
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative24.jpg

Stoopider
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:24 AM
Naruto's love life? What love life? You think with his Orange garb, any girl would like him?

Heheh. Anyhow, looks like Sakura's slowly beginning to see the 'nice guy' in him. So I don't know what may happen, in the next few years. However I would prefer Sakura go out with fuzzy eyebrows.

I think in the near future, they'll be a love triangle between Sakura, Naruto and Fuzzy Eyebrows. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Everon
Tue, 10-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Well, seeing how kishimoto love's DBZ, I think Sakura will always be a friend. My guess it'll be Hinata/ some character yet introduced, cause she's the most useless.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 02:42 AM
Hinata would be perfect for naruto plus a ninja with hyuaga clan bloodlimit and eyes plus Naruto huge chakra plus kybui chakra would own all the ninjasi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:59 AM
I wonder whether Naruto's child with Sakura, would have a triple personality syndrome. the Inner Naruto/Sakura person + the Kyuubi.

Oh yeah, the kyuubi might not be sexually transmitable.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I wonder whether Naruto's child with Sakura, would have a triple personality syndrome. the Inner Naruto/Sakura person + the Kyuubi.

Oh yeah, the kyuubi might not be sexually transmitable.

Its an anime we are talking so why not?

Maybe Naruto kid will be born with a kyubi kid in his stomach or just be be born with some of kybui chakra since kybui is mixing with naruto so by the time he gets a kid he would have a lot of kybui chakra mixed whit his chakra so his offsprings would be born with the same chakra like a bloodlimit.

Ryllharu
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:23 AM
I know its anime, but since when are trapped demons heriditary? They may have a great deal of chakra like Naruto does naturally, but they wouldn't have anything close to what Naruto can pull out.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:36 AM
They have said a couple times that kyubi chakra is mixing with Naruto's chakra and so its wouldnt be strange if his kid was born with huge chakra im not saying he can become the kyubi himself like Naruto.

Raven
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Derrr idiots! The kyubi is part of Naruto's bloodline, of course his kids'll get it!!1

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-06-2004, 09:15 AM
We dont know that or you were joking ofcourse

Eurasian
Wed, 10-06-2004, 10:28 AM
joking...i hope. y do ppl think so far ahead? they r only 12. starting a family is a matter for the future.

Kenshiro
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:09 AM
hey, new mod people.

close this piece of fucking shit down.

Mr.X
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:13 AM
why? what rule is it breaking?

as for naruto's love life. i think he'll be a loner.

Kenshiro
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by: Mr.X

its breaking the no gay thread rule

Souryusen
Wed, 10-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro

In that case, lock the "Say something about the above poster" thread in GenDisc too. Nothing gayer than postwhore threads.

Oh wait. Itachi threads.

RasenDori
Wed, 10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
heehee uzumaki clan, blood line limit: posses huge amounts of chkra and are born with a kyuubi sealed inside of them. = best clan ever...no wait... hyuuga still kicks their asses

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
joking...i hope. y do ppl think so far ahead? they r only 12. starting a family is a matter for the future.

We are just talking and we know the manga will never go that long so Naruto gets kids and stuffi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mr.X
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:17 PM

Leave. Then die. Faggot.

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 09:41 PM
oh dear, is it getting hot in here, or just you guys?

Kenshiro
Fri, 10-08-2004, 07:18 AM

Leave. Then die. Faggot.

Dude,

you are actually fighting to keep a thread about Naruto's love life open. In case you hadnt realised, that makes you the gay one.

I bet you have a Hinata poster on your wall

Mod people, close this down before it turns into a retarded flame thread

Mr.X
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:07 AM

shut the fuck up retard. im not fighting to keep this thread up, im just flaming you cuz your a fucking faggot. if you dont like this thread why are you reading it? i think that makes "you the gay one".

you slut it would have made much more sense if you said i had a oro wallscroll in my room instead of a hinata one. faggot.
well your are gay, so i'll let you off on that one.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Take it easy kids.

Assertn
Fri, 10-08-2004, 12:51 PM
kenshiro, there's no need to just walk into other people's threads and start flaming off the bat. I'm gonna have to warn you to cool down.

SK
Fri, 10-08-2004, 01:37 PM
i think mr x just learned the word faggot i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Fri, 10-08-2004, 02:34 PM
sharingan kakashi, you're not much better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SK
Sat, 10-09-2004, 04:19 PM
ill try to be more original i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Deblas
Sun, 10-17-2004, 03:13 PM
this remind me of jerry springeri/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lucian5000
Mon, 10-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Semi-back on topic..

http://lucy.thinkpixel.net/NarutoHinata.jpg

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-18-2004, 08:47 AM
oh my god what a beautiful pic,Naruto looks so cooool!

I just hope he grows up and looks like this before the manga is over.

Lucian5000
Mon, 10-18-2004, 01:23 PM
I wish I knew who the artist was so I could give them the proper credit. It's a damn fine picture.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-18-2004, 03:46 PM
neat picture, deserves an apploude,

*apploude*

Yes, i know my spelling sucks.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 10-18-2004, 03:52 PM
As much as it is a nice picture, I shall go and slam my head against the keyboard, for I'm in disbelief this topic has survived.
And so:

vvbhbhbbhbh

drcitan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 11:33 PM
The woman Naruto will end up with if not hinata will probably be......... I don't know.

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Please stop reviving dead threads to increase your post count. If you have any relavant things to say that contain more than one opinion, and one that has been stated multiple times in a thread at that, then that's fine. This post above is the perhaps one of the worst post-to-increase your post count i've ever seen, second only to "I agree." or something similiar.