PDA

View Full Version : Best scene of 103? & Sakura!!!!

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:52 AM
lmao this was the first ep Sakura was actually the coolest character, if you don't trust me watch this ep she actually pulled out that big mast and slammed em into those clones now that's power unlike some other morons in this ep, sasuke and naruto were practically useless...never thought i would see the day that they would let sakura do somethign impressive

shinichi69
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:10 AM
wow... but anyway... after 100+ episodes... dont't you think its time for sakura to be cool... but i remem there was another episode too... where she stood up against the sound ninjas... but she got aid later on so i dont know if you count that as being cool... =)

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:25 AM
lol for sakura swinging that thing is as cool as can get

shinichi69
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
lol for sakura swinging that thing is as cool as can get

that thing?

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-29-2004, 02:02 PM
the mast of the ship lol

mage
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:49 PM
WOW WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?? Sakura is a complete weakling and should NOT be lifting 500 pound wooden masts and swinging them around like a toy. She isn't Tsunade. I can't believe they put that in there, my god... I guess they really are going to turn them all into the sannins :\

Elessar
Thu, 09-30-2004, 06:29 AM
Alright, that's it for returning to the manga storyline.

Evil Eyes
Thu, 09-30-2004, 07:29 AM
WTF?! Sakura was worthless a couple of episodes ago and now she's suddenly the mini-Tsunade with Tsunade-like abnormal superhuman strength?
With that crap, I wouldn't be surprised if she became a hokage like Tsunade!

basey44
Thu, 09-30-2004, 07:46 AM
this is not looking good for returning to the manga storyline, unless in the manga while sasuke and naruto are fighting sakura is being trained by tsunade, that way it could kind of join up, otherwise if the anime follows the manga she'll just become a piece of worhtless crap again

Baranthal
Thu, 09-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Shrug, to be honest, we know nothing of what sakura was doing during the time that Naruto was looking for Tsunade. All we know of, even in the manga, is her relationship issues with Sasuke. If you look at how far sasuke and naruto have grown, it is not unreasonable (and welcome I might add), for sakura to get a bit of improvement. Who knows, this may be the forgotten sakura development arc i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Elessar
Thu, 09-30-2004, 08:07 AM
But I am quite sure that while Naruto was looking for Tsunade Sakura was not trained by Tsunade.

During the Chuunin exam she was so weak she couldn't block shit, now she swings half a boat around. It does not work out.

basey44
Sat, 10-02-2004, 11:46 AM
!! ELESSAR GOT A NEW AVATAR

just thought id point that out, ey lookin good i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

shinichi69
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Confirmation: Sakura is NOT trained by tsunade... thats 1 thing for sure...

Stoopider
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:38 PM
I bet it's to do with the double mountains on her chest, that their blossoming now at a tender young age, giving her abnormal strength to combat evil and horny old men.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 10-02-2004, 03:51 PM
it takes more than that to impress me, i mean naruto has learned a jutsu only 2 other people have ever learned and can summon a bigass frog, rock lee is fast as hell and could chuck that mast like 50 miles if he was there, neji has like 5 billion kickass moves. So no suckura lifting something heavy and swinging it slowly at her enemies doesnt qualify as impressive to me.

Mr.X
Sat, 10-02-2004, 05:15 PM
wtf sakura that strong??? she must have a bloodline limit. that whore's been hiding it.

Deblas
Sat, 10-02-2004, 06:32 PM
It was kind of weird that all of the sudden sakura got this inmense strength

chet_chetty
Sun, 10-03-2004, 08:34 PM
manga readers know that this newfound strength appears nowhere in the manga. besides to get a cheap pop, i dont get why they'd add this scene in the filler series. it's like they'd get people all excited that there's an added dimension to sakura only to not see this strength again.

or...as they have done in the past, they can add scenes in the anime even tho it didnt happen in the manga. so we may get to see more of her strength when the manga storyline returns. but it wont be merely a few scenes. there's gonna have to be some explanation to how she got her strength. (people shouldnt bitch that she has this strength all the sudden. explanations have and can occur later...patience) something as big as this wont go unexplained...has it ever happened before?

Kakafosha
Sun, 10-03-2004, 10:34 PM
she's pretty good at working with big, stiff, hard things..

KameronFrye
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:08 AM
My opinion on this show, based off of before reading manga and after, is that I want the show to run like this. It was what I expected. I don't mind the 20-60 episode arcs covering one thing, but I prefer the Kenshin-esque (first or third arc) style of show, where 3-7 episodes form a small arc. I expected them to run the show, having not read the manga, in a fashion like this to coincide with the feel of them on increasingly difficult missions that didn't take 50 episodes to expand/resolve. I'd prefer this, 5 episodes where we get character on the missions focal characters and a little development on our core characters, then mix it up and throw in some more Genin/Chuunin from Konoha. That's what I'd like from the series, personally. I don't have the physical restraint to handle week-to-week shit, after going through the last 20 episodes of FMA and also the build-up to the Tsunade-Jiraya-Oro fight, it's just too much. Bleach starts tomorrow, Gundam Seed Destiny is like, a week? from now, and I'm bound to get into more random shit. I can't take too many more epics right now. =/

Deblas
Sun, 10-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Kakafosha
she's pretty good at working with big, stiff, hard things..

you're sick

gaara
Thu, 10-28-2004, 05:09 AM
shinichi69 said:

Confirmation: Sakura is NOT trained by tsunade... thats 1 thing for sure...

haha