Maker
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Where can i get chrno crusade

Munsu
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:23 PM
never mind

mitsui
Tue, 09-28-2004, 03:14 PM
you can find it at Boxtorrent (http://tracker.boxtorrents.com/); you need to be patient coz boxtorrent is usually down.

stos289
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:39 PM
You can get episodes of Chrono Crusade subbed by Anime-Forever from SuprNova (http://www.suprnova.org). Here (http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2304/Chrno_Crusade_01-12[pack].torrent) is the torrent for episodes 1 to 12 and here (http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2098/[AF-F]Chrno_Crusade_13-24[pack].torrent) is the torrent for episodes 13 to 24. Hope I could help.

Maker
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks Stos289 and Budwieneken get a life asshole all im asking is for help, stop being a dick. How old are you? 67? stop being an old impatient moron

Munsu
Tue, 09-28-2004, 10:54 PM
What did i do to you you freaking FUCK... i havent done anything but help you you transgender freak

Eurasian
Tue, 09-28-2004, 11:04 PM
yah what did Bud do??? Bud doesn't deserve that shit u said to him.

thundrakkon
Tue, 09-28-2004, 11:08 PM
Maker, Bud is one the most helpful guys here on the forums. He is always helping people in this Anime Download section, so you should be a little more considerate. You are fairly new, so you might not know people around here, but cursing at him will not win you any help the next time you have a question.

Please read the rules before you post, and please be more considerate.

KaneInferno
Tue, 09-28-2004, 11:23 PM
since boxtorrents just got there site back up, they dont have hardly any seeders so i wouldnt recommend it

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm tempted to throw down a ban combo on this guy for just leeching and insulting veterans but since I'm such a patient and understand human being I won't. So just consider this a warning Maker.

Arcn3ss
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Maker,

You're pretty ungrateful.Plus you made the same thread twice. Do you Join forums just to insult the ppl whom try and help you?

Bud is one of the greats at this forum.

Haha Nice Terra.

jimmymasaki
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:42 AM
oh man leave the guy alone, he is new and i'm sure he didnt join just to insult people. he posted on the general anime section first and bud and i told him he should post it in the downloads section.
bud, i apologise on behalf of this noob (unless he thinks this is an insult as well) in saying that he probably took your never mind as something like "omg, piss off u idiot" and not in the way that you thought it meant. so he just retaliated without knowing what you meant.
btw. i can't even find ani-craze anymore.. so would someone please put the link up? thnx a bunch

mitsui
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:59 PM
if you mean ani-kraze this is the link Anime-Kraze (http://www.anime-kraze.org/).

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: jimmymasaki
oh man leave the guy alone, he is new and i'm sure he didnt join just to insult people.

What you are sure of matters naught unless the person in question shows that you are correct.

jing
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:52 PM
At your nearest anime store.

Maker
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Im really sorry but there was a guy kinda just like him and other people on the forums on animesuki, everytime I asked help from them, they always never helped me and always called me Noob or something, like with the people with posts of 1,000 or something always thinking they are elite because they have so many damn posts and it pissed me off. Im sorry its just that college and work is getting at me, and when I was a kid or so I Used to watch anime alot including the series of Yao something but I forgot lol. So im just catching back up with the aime series of a long time ago and the new ones now, so im really sorry Bud and the other people of the forums.

Also I made another post because the other guy told me to lol, so it was supposed to be in this section

Munsu
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Now tell me where in my post i called you a noob and i'll accept your insult...

I pointed out some other ways where you could get the episodes and just mentioned that for the next time post in the appropiate place...

So your appology is not accepted... because you are a dick and stupid (i point out that i still havent called you a noob, but you are stupid)

jing
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: Maker
Im really sorry but there was a guy kinda just like him and other people on the forums on animesuki, everytime I asked help from them, they always never helped me and always called me Noob or something, like with the people with posts of 1,000 or something always thinking they are elite because they have so many damn posts and it pissed me off. Im sorry its just that college and work is getting at me, and when I was a kid or so I Used to watch anime alot including the series of Yao something but I forgot lol. So im just catching back up with the aime series of a long time ago and the new ones now, so im really sorry Bud and the other people of the forums.

Also I made another post because the other guy told me to lol, so it was supposed to be in this section

You can only get chrno crusade from an anime store, because it is liscenced. Stop supporting illegal acts and start supporting the anime itself.

joker-kun
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Thanks Stos289 and Budwieneken get a life asshole all im asking is for help, stop being a dick. How old are you? 67? stop being an old impatient moron

Get a avatar, get a sig, get more then 5 posts, get your lazy but out on the net and find your own stuff you useless leeching piece of scum. Hope I was help.

Maker
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Okay I tried to say im fucking sorry, asshole and all the other people in this damn post and you know what? Ill figure out a way to get this site banned, go ahead and ban me off this website because it might not be possible so watch your backs you morons. I hope you guys can find another website because withing a couple of months maybe weeks this website will be gone and all the other people within it. Yes, I have seen it happen, I can even get a couple of web hackers in my college to hack this site and im not kidding, so dont try and make some bs here saying I can get anyone that can mess up this website so im not kidding. Also try and get my ip or and up tracer on me cause you will never find me because my computer is really hacked base cause my friend uses it but I can find alot of hackers to get on this site. Also im not really kidding so go ahead and ban me cause I bet I will come back.

Also Bud your an asshole, I asked for forgiveness but you just threw it in my face, I also wanted to say your a damn loser and all the other people with posts of higher equal because you idiots just post alot just to raise rank. Lmao what losers, how about being sucessful in real life and get a damn good job and stop sitting on your asses.

Bye bye, go ahead and ban me, because once im unbanned this website will be gone and im not fucking kidding so go ahead

Oh yead read carefully Bud you dumbass because on the my post it says "animesuki, everytime I asked help from them, they always never helped me and always called me Noob or something." keyword moron it says on "Animesuki" they called me noob I didnt say you did, that just shows you must be a really big dumbass. Or your just to damn old to tell from that are you?

Munsu
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:47 PM
You know what... im not gonna even bother with you... it is obvious that you have a small pinus and have an inferiority complex.... so keep posting at your content because im not gonna dedicate another second of my time to some impotent loser

Maker
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Yeah, because your know I was right, lol, so your just gonna act like your some kinda lonewolf or some kinda idiot who thinks he had dedicated his life to something, like what anime? Sex? Loneliness? What else do you have to come up with Bud. Also arguing on the internet is dumb and your right, so im just gonna get staright to what im about to do on this website, maybe add a little couple of viruses, I may not know about computers, but I know alot of people do, so have fun and do what you have to do.

Also calling me a pinus lol, what are you 12 trying to act 20 or are you just some guy who is trying to be someone else on the internet, your just another one of those losers in life who get shit because they think they are something

Munsu
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:39 PM
You really are full of yourself.... go have an orgy with your hacker friends...

Na'.. im the same in the internet as in real life... the only difference is that in real life you would have shut your mouth already and be would have been floored...

And i could care less with what you are gonna do... if you want to go fuck your mom... i could care less also... so dont come here with your threats because we could all give a fuck...

jing
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Yeah, because your know I was right, lol, so your just gonna act like your some kinda lonewolf or some kinda idiot who thinks he had dedicated his life to something, like what anime? Sex? Loneliness? What else do you have to come up with Bud. Also arguing on the internet is dumb and your right, so im just gonna get staright to what im about to do on this website, maybe add a little couple of viruses, I may not know about computers, but I know alot of people do, so have fun and do what you have to do.

Also calling me a pinus lol, what are you 12 trying to act 20 or are you just some guy who is trying to be someone else on the internet, your just another one of those losers in life who get shit because they think they are something

Oh so you treat your friends like tools eh.
You are the one that's acting like a 12 year old, "Someone called me a noob on the forum, better get my friends to hack them, i R teh BIG MAN"

By the way, we don't really care if you are banned. Stop getting scared, we won't hack you (i don't know why anyone would). I was over that when i was in gr7.

joker-kun
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:09 AM
LOL, hacking, HACKING!, go ahead, my comp needs a format. Most of the people who brag about these "friends" are just elementary school kids trying to be cool. You wern't right, dont thinky yuo were, and guess what... Oh my! I know hackers too!!!It isn't a big accomplishment.

For your comment about suki, I 100% agree, animesuki are a bunch of stipulative idiots. Oh yeah and 1 thing, most likely animeone, the biggest fansub on the net know more hackers then you, and guess what, gotwoot is their tracker. Quit playing this little hacking game, its a forum dude, take insults and give them.

Mut
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Okay I tried to say im fucking sorry, asshole and all the other people in this damn post and you know what? Ill figure out a way to get this site banned, go ahead and ban me off this website because it might not be possible so watch your backs you morons. I hope you guys can find another website because withing a couple of months maybe weeks this website will be gone and all the other people within it. Yes, I have seen it happen, I can even get a couple of web hackers in my college to hack this site and im not kidding, so dont try and make some bs here saying I can get anyone that can mess up this website so im not kidding. Also try and get my ip or and up tracer on me cause you will never find me because my computer is really hacked base cause my friend uses it but I can find alot of hackers to get on this site. Also im not really kidding so go ahead and ban me cause I bet I will come back.

Also Bud your an asshole, I asked for forgiveness but you just threw it in my face, I also wanted to say your a damn loser and all the other people with posts of higher equal because you idiots just post alot just to raise rank. Lmao what losers, how about being sucessful in real life and get a damn good job and stop sitting on your asses.

Bye bye, go ahead and ban me, because once im unbanned this website will be gone and im not fucking kidding so go ahead

Oh yead read carefully Bud you dumbass because on the my post it says "animesuki, everytime I asked help from them, they always never helped me and always called me Noob or something." keyword moron it says on "Animesuki" they called me noob I didnt say you did, that just shows you must be a really big dumbass. Or your just to damn old to tell from that are you?
i'm pretty sure that the guys that run gw are smarter than all your friends...

combined...

all two of them...

and i'm talking about...

both of your left and right hands.

joker-kun
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Mut@t@, theres no need to tell him about WIlik, he's stupid, he's only going to school to be a network administrator, and he finds it easy cause he knows everything, oh yeah and he can hack, but guess what, he doesn't use it as a crutch, cause he's mature, and doesn't care. Maker, you're not worth the admins time, as said before, give insults, and take insults, its forums dude, dont take stuff so seriously.

Kakafosha
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:33 AM
from the way maker is acting its pretty obvious he doesnt have any friends

ragnarokex
Thu, 09-30-2004, 06:14 PM
maker srfu u got like less then 10 post made ,u need to shut up even i bin here a while and i still wont shot off like that you stupit noob u know nothin and do nothin your all talk and no action right guys

Paulyboy
Thu, 09-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Maker you dick, stop being a nerd, Bud is cool, and you know what, he's my only best friend! ahah jk but dude thats a lie and you know it! Also you may know hackers but there are other elite hackers out there that can take you out....................... Bud was cool when I was a noob and look at me know, cause of him im actuall alot better on forums then I used to. So if you wanna mess with him and this website then im gonna have to get kick your ass, I dont care if your in college. Ill find where you are. Hes also The only or maybe one of the guys who loves anime more than anyone on this forum because he always keeps us updated.

P.S. I love you Bud, if I was a girl I would be on you like white on rice i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

jimmymasaki
Fri, 10-01-2004, 09:14 AM
okai, i did apologise on BEHALF of this dude (yes i realise that evryone has their own mind and can speak for themselves but i thought i should jump in before other people started harassing him/her).. and he did say sorry. but that whole bit about stop being on your asses and get a successful life is quite annoying considering some people get paid millions by sitting on their asses doing nothing...i want that occupation!
neways, i haven't been on this forum for long.. [think it's been two weeks?] but i reckon bud's a top bloke.. [guy if you don't understand that terminology]
but this argument seems juvenile... honestly i find it funny.. but yeah. sorry for apologising on behalf of this dude coz i obviously offended or annoyed... *hansei*

P.S. thanks to whoever gave me the link to ani-kraze!