PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Do not play The Sims 2

Elite Hentai
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:52 PM
This game is just too addicting. Since I started playing this game a week ago, I watch less anime, (only naruto now) read less manga, (again, only naruto now) do less homework (not like I did much earlier) and I'm less on Gotwoot. At least I still see my friends but but not as much as I used too.

You guys have been warned.
I have to stop writing now because I'm getting a sudden urge to let my character pimp all the girls in the neighborhood after he earned lots of cash.

PossiblE
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:24 PM
I never understood the purpose in games like The Sims. I guess I prefer competition in a game...

Souryusen
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
The feature on SomethingAwful about Sims 2 was almost enough to make me play it... you'd need to see their unique spin on the game though.

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2392

Assertn
Mon, 09-27-2004, 10:46 PM
pikmin 2 did that to me for a few days

Mr.X
Mon, 09-27-2004, 10:56 PM
pikmin 2 is out?!?!?!?!?!?

Samanosuke
Mon, 09-27-2004, 11:03 PM
HAHA, YOUR A ASS PIRATE!!!!

Kakafosha
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:12 AM
i dont really like pikman or the sims. its really a game for people who arent able to play other games like fps or rpg because they're too complex or they're not well coordinated enough to play them.

Eurasian
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:17 AM
The Sims, the original one, got boring after a while. so i have no motivation to buy the second one. but i do like the ads for The Sims 2. they're very creative.

Elite Hentai
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: Kakafosha
i dont really like pikman or the sims. its really a game for people who arent able to play other games like fps or rpg because they're too complex or they're not well coordinated enough to play them.

This is just total bullshit. I played a lot of FPS and RPG games and I sure didn't suck. My friends play it too and some are even better than me. The Sims is just a game that many people like.

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:25 AM
you must be a noob that never played pikmin before

lemme just say......that if you dont know what you're doing, you can lose 90% of all your pikmin in a matter of seconds......its a pretty tough game

certainly alot more skill than just sitting back and telling your characters to take turns slashing a sword or summoning the death moon god of justice repeatedly.

r3n
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:17 AM
ive jst finished downloading sims2, hopefully worth the bandwidth

Stoopider
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:28 AM
Damn.. can't play Sims2, need original copy. Bastards!

Kakafosha
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:29 AM
sorry if i dont find telling a person to take a shit isnt entertaining. and if i want to be entertained by midgets i can watch the wizard of oz...hahahahah

Souryusen
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:33 AM
sorry if i dont find telling a person to take a shit isnt entertaining. and if i want to be entertained by midgets i can watch the wizard of oz...hahahahah

Dude. Willow. It's much better than Oz. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

KaneInferno
Tue, 09-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Willow. Straight up.

animefreak
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:48 PM
play it...not really that addicting, but my hard drive got screw up so i couldn't play anymore. I rather wait till Rome Total War come out!!!! look banging!!!!