PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 3 NEWS AND ALL! And PS2 NARUTO2

Saruto
Mon, 09-27-2004, 12:21 PM
hey guys, i was just curious...i'v finished buying all those things in the anko shop and i was wondering if it have something else to do?....it's pretty boring now...i'v played so much times whit my friends and all that i'ts really but really boring lol..well...in the menu option there always a icon that its like that a didn't unlocked...when i go on it it says ''?'' ...so wonder how do i unlock it if we can..

sorry for the scrap english that i write i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif..well try to understand if its not to much asking.

oh and ...did you know that naruto 3 is now officialy getting in store in the end of 2004? (i think december) ...for now we only know 3 new character ''JIRAIYA!!!'' ..''TEMARI''...''CHOUJI'' ( :s )

i wish that it have more character...well lets wait to see other new character...if they have any others lol...

oh and...i wish too that they have change their special...well not change but at least add the special that they have now...like for naruto the rasengan...

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:34 AM
there's jiraiya, temari, chouji, shino, and tenten as confirmed new characters

also most (or all) of the characters seem to have 2 specials now....there's 3 levels of chakra to obtain, isntead of the usual 2, and the 2nd from the last is prolly for the secondary specials the characters have.
there should also be a team option, where you pick a team and get those respective characters (ie. naruto, sasuke and sakura......or gaara, kankuro, and temari....)....not sure how it'll play exactly, but i saw an example where all 3 characters combine for a special move.

also, i hear that sasuke and kakashi can activate/deactivate sharingan in mid-battle

also, naruto has both the rasengan AND the naruto rendan, and kyubi naruto regens chakra i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Saruto
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Yeah that's pretty cool.. I saw the intro of the 3rd!! ..ITACHI and tsunade are in the intro so maybe he will be in the game!!...and the combat 3 vs 3 are a tag team...know what i mean?.....

oh and ...can you answer me for the naruto 2 question?....and we can take this subject to talk about new news of naruto 3!! ...it would be nice!..

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:03 PM
uh....not sure....
did you beat story mode?

Saruto
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:20 PM
yes all of them...and i have all the characters..even sasuke extra.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Not sure what it is, since you said you bought eveything and got all the characters, only suggestion I have is to search on video game websites for a translation/guide/walkthrough of the game, tells you how to get things, you could find out if you missed something.

As for Naruto 3 for gamecube looking foreward to it, but I'm looking more foreward to Narutimett Hero 2 for PS2, I didn't play the 1st one but did see it being played at AX and thought it was really cool, saw pictures for 2, looks good.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm looking forword to naruto for the DS

Saruto
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Not sure what it is, since you said you bought eveything and got all the characters, only suggestion I have is to search on video game websites for a translation/guide/walkthrough of the game, tells you how to get things, you could find out if you missed something.

As for Naruto 3 for gamecube looking foreward to it, but I'm looking more foreward to Narutimett Hero 2 for PS2, I didn't play the 1st one but did see it being played at AX and thought it was really cool, saw pictures for 2, looks good.

Do you have a chip on your ps2?...

oh and i think thta the one is missing on my game is the CPU vs CPU..it says on a walktrought/guide that is a special or hiding thing...

dunno what there talking about tho lol

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Actually Saruto, I ordered a swap disk the same time I preordered Narutimette Hero. I don't want to mess with mod chips, and I have freeloader for gamecube so I like the idea of swaping disks better.

oh yeaah, If I remember correctly, I think my game has the CPU vs CPU, don't know how I got it, but I never payed attention to it because I want to play the game not watch the computer play i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

shinichi69
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:34 PM
hmm... there is another thread with 28 characters listed in the new game... but there are still a couple more new characters to be added...

Saruto
Wed, 09-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Actually Saruto, I ordered a swap disk the same time I preordered Narutimette Hero. I don't want to mess with mod chips, and I have freeloader for gamecube so I like the idea of swaping disks better.

oh yeaah, If I remember correctly, I think my game has the CPU vs CPU, don't know how I got it, but I never payed attention to it because I want to play the game not watch the computer play

The swap disk dosent affect your ps2?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Apparently not, guess it works just like the swap disk for the gamecube, because it dosen't void warranty.

Saruto
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Oh then its exactly like the freeloader?...I have the freeloader on my gamecube and it dosent affect at all my Gc so its damn ok...how many did it cost you for the swap disk?...I've just look on lik-sang.com and it dosent have the ''swap disk'' :S...where could i find the bundle Naruto hero2 whit the swap disk?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 09-29-2004, 05:18 PM
When I got the freeloader it was a bundle with gamecube game at playasia, but they didn't have a bundle for the playstation game, so I had to search the net.

swap magic disk I ordered for PS2 was 39$ got it from Here (http://www.modmonster.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=82)

Nara Shikamaru VI
Thu, 09-30-2004, 08:14 AM
but i found swap disc a bit cumbersome. i know a few peps that uses swap disc and it takes them ages to get a game workin. personally mod chips are better but only good ones that are a bit pricy. but u get what u pay for. my PS2 is mod with a Messiah chip and it plays virtually everything so i shall list those that it cant play. vcd and NTSC region 1 DVD. thats about it

and Narultimate Hero 2 is out. for those of u guys that have DVD burner

http://www.mirkx.com/2.php

download it from here and burn and play

Saruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 01:36 PM
When I got the freeloader it was a bundle with gamecube game at playasia, but they didn't have a bundle for the playstation game, so I had to search the net.

swap magic disk I ordered for PS2 was 39$ got it from Here (http://www.modmonster.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=82)

Hey man...you didnt tell me that to use the swap disk you have to get a Slide card too!!..its 75$$ whit it damn i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif...whats the point whit the slide card?...tell me about it please.

i really need to know if when you taked swap card did you had the slide card too?...did you buy it seperatly or its a bundle?.....and how does it work?.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Get the PS2 games instead. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Saruto
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Get the PS2 games instead.

Well...I know lol...that"s why im checking and asking for the prize of a swap card and if the slide card come whit it but in a week i didnt have a enough good answer lol..but if its too costy i'll take naruto3 even if the ps2 game looks really but really amazing.

animefreak
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:26 PM
wait.....what are u guys talking about? are u guys talking about a swap disc for ps2 or gamecube?

Nara Shikamaru VI
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:10 AM
there are swap disc for both system. GCN and PS2

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Naruto 3 ships on nov 20th from play-asia.com!

Saruto
Thu, 10-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Where can i found the ps2 game to import and the swap card at the same time?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 10-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto

Hey man...you didnt tell me that to use the swap disk you have to get a Slide card too!!..its 75$$ whit it damn ...whats the point whit the slide card?...tell me about it please.

i really need to know if when you taked swap card did you had the slide card too?...did you buy it seperatly or its a bundle?.....and how does it work?.

The website I gave you, you get the swap disk and slide card for $39, don't know where you came up with $75, I got Narutimette Hero 2 finally and the swap magic disk and the card works just fine.

I haven't come across a site that sells the swap magic and PS2 game together, only one that I know of that does that is Play-asia.com that sells Naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 with free loader.

But I agree with terra that you should get the PS2 game, very cool game.