PDA

View Full Version : INITIAL D??

kaoru Dono
Sun, 09-26-2004, 11:31 PM
I ALREADY SAW THE EP'S ON ANIMESUKI.. BUT IS THERE ANOTHER PLACE... CAUSE THE ONES I DOWNLOADED ARE REALLY SLOW.. AND DUN EVEN PLAY PROPERLY.. SO.. BE HELPFUL IF SUMONE COULD LET ME KNOW BOUT ANY SITE OTHER SITE... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

stos289
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, your going to have to be a little more specific here. First of all, which Initial D series do you need? There are many of them and I am not sure which episodes/movies you are looking for. Second of all, what do you mean by them not playing properly? Is the video blurry or not watchable? If it is, then it is probably a codec problem, I can fix that. Third of all, if you have a router, I know a way to make you Bittorrent download faster, it is called "port forwarding." If you have one, tell me what the type and model number is and I can give you a step by step guide to port forwarding. Hope I could help.

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:24 AM
hahaz.. you can get initial d 4th stage episodes 5,6 from www.animesuki.com anytime now... itz out RED HOT!!!

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by: kaoru Dono
I ALREADY SAW THE EP'S ON ANIMESUKI.. BUT IS THERE ANOTHER PLACE... CAUSE THE ONES I DOWNLOADED ARE REALLY SLOW.. AND DUN EVEN PLAY PROPERLY.. SO.. BE HELPFUL IF SUMONE COULD LET ME KNOW BOUT ANY SITE OTHER SITE...

probably you could wait til there are more seeds for the downloads... then it can facilitate you a lil more... but i tink it shud be quite okie now... cos i tink i saw 2000+ seeds todae...