PDA

View Full Version : y i cant access the series and link page of gotwoot.com????

max
Fri, 09-24-2004, 07:50 PM
can anyone tell me y ths happen ?
and how we gonna dl animation which anime-one provide??
plz someone tell me!!!!
me gonna be mad if ths situation like ths continue!!!!!!!!

kAi
Fri, 09-24-2004, 08:07 PM
you need to learn how to read!!!
there is a support section!

joker-kun
Fri, 09-24-2004, 11:58 PM
When you can type properly, i'll help, until then ill be just as lazy as you are to write y in substitution to why, as for me to try and help you.

max
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:16 PM
can anyone tell me why this happen ?
and how we gonna download animation which anime-one provide??
please someone tell me!!!!
me gonna be mad if this situation like ths continue!!!!!!!!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif so please please help me !!
me hav suffer enough ........please ....i cant wait even one more day

Goingin
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:38 PM
can anyone tell me why this happen ?
-No, we can't

and how we gonna download animation which anime-one provide??
-We keep track of other release sites and trackers

please someone tell me!!!!
-Just did

me gonna be mad if this situation like ths continue!!!!!!!!
-Grammatically, this sentence sucks (and i think my answer also does)

so please please help me !!
me hav suffer enough ........please ....i cant wait even one more day
-Ur gonna die tomorrow? Be more patient and look around a bit more instead of whining PLSKTHNXBBQ

KitKat
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:43 PM
Dude, there are plenty of other places to download anime. And as was mentioned by kAi, these forums have an entire section for support. Your questions have been asked by several others. If you browse the support sections you will find the answers you want very quickly.

max
Sun, 09-26-2004, 01:50 AM
-We keep track of other release sites and trackers

Dude, there are plenty of other places to download anime. And as was mentioned by kAi, these forums have an entire section for support. Your questions have been asked by several others. If you browse the support sections you will find the answers you want very quickly.

well i like to collect a full episod of animation just provide by a group like anime-one and no others
hmmm u can call me a weird guy....
by the way thank a lot to answer my questioni/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
and no matter how long it take , i will wait until the section release because of my weird habiti/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
or someone can just tell me where can i download anime-one animation but not animesuki.com because there just have naruto

Kakafosha
Sun, 09-26-2004, 04:51 AM
well, if you went deep enough at animesuki (series>naruto>a fairly new aone link) it would've taken you to this page http://a.scarywater.net/aone/ it has some other series by aone. just for future reference you can get the most immediate help on mirc. i've never had a problem where i had to any mirc channel for help, buts its the best way to get some assisstance.

BlueHarlequin
Thu, 09-30-2004, 07:47 PM
The only problem with the Anime One section on scarywater is Kyou Kara Maou is not listed (yes I realize it has been licensed, I am trying to find ep 17), and I can't seem to find the series anywhere else. I am pretty sure only Anime One releases it. As for mirc I have yet to master that (don't laugh, one cannot expect everyone to be completely computer literate)

adrianwchsg
Sat, 10-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Let me rephrase his message. It seems that the series hyperlink in getwoot have some errors. When I click on the series hyperlink from the main page, it redirect me to a blank page with message "error getting sections.". It's been quite some time that the problem presists.

We all know that using the series hyperlink will allow users to find what anime series that we want. With this section, we have to use other means searching for our favourite anime series.

I hope that the administrator or web designer of the website will do something about it for anime fans and also correct the error in the website.

Thank You! :-)

ryu101
Sat, 10-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Goto: http://animone.biz.ly/
You'll find all the anime from AonE (anime-one) you're looking for.