PDA

View Full Version : 2nd naruto ps2 game

glitched
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:45 PM
i heard that it was supposed to come out this month, ill will be "importing" it once it does, but does anybody ahve any release info or anything?

G-Pong
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:46 PM
I might be importing it on bit torrent

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Yes it will have a shitload of characters, pretty much every single one even slightly important for the plot shinobi up until the newest arc. Which means no sound ninjas, but we'll get Kabuto, Jiraiya, Shizune, Tsunade, Itachi, Kisame etc. And all the genins. Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Ino, Tenten...

A friend of mine is gonna send it to me when it comes out. Can't wait.

basey44
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:55 PM
aw damn, i got a dreamcast,dont bag it either i can play daytona 2001, but i wish i had a ps2 jsut for this game

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-27-2004, 04:57 PM
CONFIRMED CHARACTERS!

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi
Ino
Shikamaru
Chouji
Rock Lee
Neji
Ten Ten
Gai
Hinata
Kiba
Shino
Gaara
Kankuro
Temari
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Zabuza
Haku
Dotou
ANBU Kakashi
Itachi
Kisame
3rd Hokage

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:13 PM
they got a lotta new characters. i remember when they first announced it and there was only 12 characters. now they got all the cool ppl, like Gai. anbu kakashi...that's gotta be interesting. ooohh, and the sannins r here too. god, i love this game more and more everyday.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Yeah, still some unconfirmed ones too. There will be a total of 33. Vast improvement over the first part i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Can't wait.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:35 PM
33?????????? VERY VERY NICE!!! so far u listed 28 characters (i think, don't know if i miscounted). i wonder who else they will include.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Well that, my dear Ursasina, is truly a good question. I heard something about Orochimaru with his arms sealed though...

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:38 PM
LMAO!!!!

oro w/ his arms sealed...why would anyone pick oro w/ sealed arms over oro w/o sealed arms?

i wonder if they'll include anymore hokages.

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Lookie here (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/index.html)
i really hope to get this game. it's cool that it's gonna have an rpg mode which starts from the zabuza arc and goes up to sometime after tsunade arrives. you could see rpg mode screens:
Rpg mode screen1 (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/game/image/topic07_1.jpg).
Rpg mode screen2 (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/game/image/topic07_2.jpg)
Rpg mode screen3 (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/game/image/topic07_3.jpg)
Rpg mode screen4 (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/game/image/topic07_4.jpg)

as mentioned above, there's gonna be a heap of characters to choose from and i also think that a character from the naruto movie is gonna be in it as well. (one of the villains)
i'm glad that the 3rd hokage, gai, kakashi, itachi, kisame & shino were included in the lineup.
character page (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/char/charmenu.html)
that pic of Gai with the gates opened looks so fkin cool. i wonder how much damage one's opponent would receive in the game after getting hit by the attack seen here (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/char/image/gai.jpg).

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:46 PM
:: drools :: thanx for the links animemaster.

it's RPG?!?! omg, this is gonna so freakin HOT! now i really really can't wait.

Gai opening the gates?! SWEET! they didn't even have that anywhere else.

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:49 PM
you're welcome. and i wasn't clear before. what i meant was it's not a full rpg. it's the same fighting game as before, but they added an "RPG mode" <- i guess that's gonna be the main story mode. but yea the game is gonna be hot. and i dunno if confirmed but there's some talk about mini game type events like one arm pushup contests (Lee) and handstand races most likely against gai.

edit #2. apparently the info i had before was wrong about where the story line starts from. i just saw this

Naruto: Narutimett Hero 2 is the sequel to the popular anime fighting game. The game features more characters, moves, game modes and art works as well as detailed cel-shaded graphics and a new counter system.

Narutimett Hero 2 takes place at the start of the chunnin exam and goes through the Tsunade/Fifth Hokage saga. It features a first person RPG mode similar to Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance's Quest mode. The RPG mode put players in the shoes of Naruto and take them through the manga/TV series story.

The game features 21 listed characters, with more to unlock. Returning characters include: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikimaru, Kakashi, Lee, Neji, Hinata and Garra. New characters include: Jiraya, Choji, Kankaro, Tenten, Temari, Kiba, Shino, Guy, Itachi, Samahada, and the third Hokage. One of the secret characters that can be unlocked is ANBU Kakash.
Source:http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-77-1-15-naruto-70-59k-43-99.html

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:30 PM
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!! pushup contest...handstand race...lol. game makers and their weird humor. is it going to be like u walk around to find ppl to battle? u mention zabuza arc, so u'll be naruto and u walk around town to find the bridge (the rpg mode of it) and then battle zabuza there (that would be the action)?

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:35 PM
It will probably be more like *story sequences, dialogue, animated characters* > *fight* > repeat... though maybe you can also walk around a bit, who knows! Sounds just like a flashy story mode IMO. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Great links above animemaster, there are so many characters I want to try!

Saruto
Mon, 09-27-2004, 06:55 PM
There are 33 characters in this game. It suck That we have to get obligatory a fuckin CHIP to play at this game....at least on those naruto games on gamecube we can have a freeloader!...but the games on playstation look MUCH better then those on game cube but only for on reason...you can jump on platforms like in SSBM..well theres another reason..it have more characters!..but the graphisme are much better in game cube. ...well if any1 know if theres another way by playing those import game on ps2 except by installing a damn expensive chip well tell me plz.

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:05 PM
well you can get a Japanese ps2 console. I considered getting one myself but it's more costly than getting a US console. i think it may be worth it for good games such as this and many other good jap games that may probably never get a US release nor released anywhere outside of asia for that matter. I wanna get other imported games as well like the fma game and some other anime based titles.

G-Pong
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:18 PM
or a swap disk

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:22 PM
i read about those but i heard that they damage the ps2 over a certain period of time. personally i never used it so i don't know much about it. if you've tried it, lemme know if it worked and if you had any problems with it.

Saruto
Mon, 09-27-2004, 07:27 PM
A swap disk is like a freeloader right?...well i have a freeloader and it dosent affect my game cube..well i think lol...i dont think that it could affect a ps2 too..well where can i find a swap disk?...

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:05 PM
i heard this game will be released in america. dunno if that's right. oh yeah, i also heard fma will be released in america. i saw a demo of that game in english.

Derossi
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:12 PM
You might want to look into a do-it-yourself modding device known as the flip-top cover. Check out this website http://www.ps2cover.com/. It works great, but you'd have to look into what model PS2 you own as certain models have less screws, and that would call for a bit of a more specific search for the right flip-top cover. And as for mod chips, well, i've heard many things, both positive and negative. But in the end, it's totally up to you. I personally went with the flip-top since installing it was a process that took me no more than 10 mins.

Souryusen
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i heard this game will be released in america. dunno if that's right. oh yeah, i also heard fma will be released in america. i saw a demo of that game in english.

Yeah, the first FMA game is slated for stateside release December 1st.

Jman
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: Derossi
You might want to look into a do-it-yourself modding device known as the flip-top cover. Check out this website http://www.ps2cover.com/. It works great, but you'd have to look into what model PS2 you own as certain models have less screws, and that would call for a bit of a more specific search for the right flip-top cover. And as for mod chips, well, i've heard many things, both positive and negative. But in the end, it's totally up to you. I personally went with the flip-top since installing it was a process that took me no more than 10 mins.

Cool. And btw anyone saw that mini version of the PS2 that's getting released later this year? It's gonna have built in ethernet port and has a flip top cover design as well. They claim that it's 75% smaller than the size of the current ps2. I'll post some pics later.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
Yeah, the first FMA game is slated for stateside release December 1st.

*celebrate* YES!!!! thanx for the info man.

Derossi
Mon, 09-27-2004, 10:49 PM
The new PS2 design is pretty killer, I look forward to the release. Though I wonder about it's flip-top. I wonder if the console resets once you flip the lid...for swapping purposes. Ah well, no matter, we'll find out eventually =D.

Eurasian
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:12 AM
wait...why wouldn't it reset when u switched a disk? i don't get it. u talking about the new ps2 console right?

Jakob
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:58 AM
All the swap disk is likely to mess up in your PS2 is the motor for your disc tray. Other than that it shouldn't affect anything.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:10 AM
I use a mod chip, been having it for more than a year and no problems with my PS2. Some games freeze occasionally, but it's rare (except for some games).

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:04 AM
hahaz... thanx dude for the info abt the release date... pls keep this thread updated... and lets hope for a hot discussion when we get our hands onto the game!!!

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Hell yeah. For now, who here has the first one? Does anyone still play it? I haven't played mine since ever, I should pick it up again... no real challenge when you've beaten all missions tho ;D

Souryusen
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by: Derossi
The new PS2 design is pretty killer, I look forward to the release. Though I wonder about it's flip-top. I wonder if the console resets once you flip the lid...for swapping purposes. Ah well, no matter, we'll find out eventually =D.

Unfortunately the new design isn't large enough to support the PS2 HDD.

glitched
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:27 PM
ive had a swapdisc/slidecard for over a year now, and i play lots of games, no problems yet. but just recently i loaded all my games to my harddrive using harddrive loader (used swapdisc to load imports to) now i play everything off my harddrive.

also the second game IS OUT! ill have it in an hour or 2, i can post up initial imprestions if you want, or if anybody so wishes i can capture some video and host them to...

Saruto
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: glitched
ive had a swapdisc/slidecard for over a year now, and i play lots of games, no problems yet. but just recently i loaded all my games to my harddrive using harddrive loader (used swapdisc to load imports to) now i play everything off my harddrive.

also the second game IS OUT! ill have it in an hour or 2, i can post up initial imprestions if you want, or if anybody so wishes i can capture some video and host them to...

That would be nice glitched!

glitched
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:36 AM
wow, the opening video has some scenes from the anime that havent been released yet. (like sasgay running down the hal with chidori tearing up the wall running towards itachi)

but i got to get to class, ill try and get a vid up or somthing after class

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-29-2004, 03:30 PM
The damn game is out at mirkx, 2 different groups released it. WHY DON'T I HAVE A DVD BURNER?! ASF)¤"=!(¤)=)OA)=ASDFASDFASFASF

Assertn
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
The damn game is out at mirkx, 2 different groups released it. WHY DON'T I HAVE A DVD BURNER?! ASF)¤"=!(¤)=)OA)=ASDFASDFASFASF

wait....will that work on any ps2, or does it have to be modded to read burned dvds?

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
You just have to have a DVD burner, burn out the ISO then put it in your PS2. It will work if the PS2 has a mod chip in it or perhaps even a swap disc. Don't know much about those...

Saruto
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
modded...and its suck!!!!...its fuckin expensive for a little chip i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...its like 150$ or even more whit the installation because you wont do this alone..

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Terra, if you have a CD burner, you can go and get the CD version. It is only missing some story scenes and some songs, but still would be playable.

Here is the site:

Torrent CD Version (http://bt4.eastgame.net/torrents/9140d6480b118e9c44d5a59ca30f027d408cfd8d.torrent)

EDIT: Alright, Terra, I edit with a direct link to the CD torrent. It was fun having Sakura get beaten up. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-29-2004, 06:04 PM
I was actually considering getting it and attempting a CD burn but I was afraid it wouldn't work at all. Now when you put it that way, I guess I'll download it and abuse it like hell until I get the real copy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... but the link doesn't work, you have to fix me a new one quickly!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Edit: OKAY I GOT IT WORKING!

It's pretty good. The RPG mode was more of an RPG than I thought it would, and the new characters are sweet. Pretty gay that 2 of Tenten's, Kiba's, Shino's etc (all new genins) supers are assists though...

The movie guy was actually pretty funny to use too. And Gai OWNS.

Jman
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:06 PM
hey terra, can you confirm the handstand race mini game type thing? i read about somewhere but didn't know if that info was legit.
edit: and also the pushup contests

and thanks for the link thundrakkon. i dled it. gonna purchase a chip or swap cd soon.

and btw glitched i'll be looking forward to the vid.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Sure, I love helping out when it comes to things like this. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Both the games are real. In the handstand race you need to hit 2 buttons frequently and you need to slow down sometimes because some of Kakashi's dog summons block parts of the road. The pushup contest is about hitting a button as fast as you can. Both games are pretty funny but they don't give nearly as much money as they should do for the effort. There are other minigames in the game that gets you rich fast like heck without any kind of effort at all. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:07 PM
wow. it all sounds so exciting. lol i never thought i'd see the day when there'd be handstand races and pushup contests in games. i wanna play it sooo badly, gotta get my chip or swapcd soon!!!1

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:26 PM
It's a very good game, but so fucking hard! I think I used 20 continues on the Sarutobi VS Orochimaru fight.

The only thing that kept me going in that fight was that Sarutobi is very fun to play as with his giant Enma stick i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:30 PM
sounds fun and i like a good challenge. Did you get time to try out characters like itachi and kisame as yet? or do you have to unlock them first. and what about Gai. I wanna hear about the specials he has seeing as i saw a screencap of him with the gates open. i bet it must kickass.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:36 PM
I don't have Itachi & Kisame yet I have some more hard battles to go through first. However I've faced them and I saw 2 of Itachi's supers, man he is so fucking cool. Gai? He is badass. I dig him a lot, his first 2 supers are both super crazy, hilarious and deadly. His third, when he opens the gates, is INSANE. Both damage-wise and looks-wise. Very cool stuff. He also does omote renge at one point i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Thu, 09-30-2004, 03:41 PM
i like the sound of things. if only i could see the vid clip of gai doing all the specials. hopefully glitched will post some video when he's available.
and thanks for answering these questions terra.

Kakafosha
Thu, 09-30-2004, 10:11 PM
i thought the first ps2 game was not the best it could of been, but as a naruto fan, i loved every second of it. this new one looks awsome and there seems to be a lot more features. its been mentioned that maybe this will come out on english, im for sure going to buy the japanese version, and if it comes out on english i'll buy it for the hell of it too.

glitched
Fri, 10-01-2004, 04:09 AM
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1754

ok, here is some video of me fighting easy computer with a couple unlcoked characters. its about 13min long and good quality ( for my card anyway) and the fights are as follows:

fight 1: Itachi Vs. Naruto (in lee's suit)
fight 2: Kisame Vs. Zabuza
fight 3: Anbu Kakashi Vs. (guy from movie, dont remember his name)
fight 4: 2nd Naruto Vs. 2nd Hinata (unlocked variations with differnt move sets
fight 5: Kabuto Vs. Anbu Kakashi

and heres a 11.5mb medium quality clip of gai going ape shit on kankaro on a new level.

http://studentweb.uwstout.edu/andersonshaw/naruto2.wmv

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-01-2004, 07:36 AM
I got Tsunade today. She's very fun to play! (featuring mad rhyming skillz)

Her forward + attack makes the enemy fly half the screen. Even if he/she blocks!

?igma
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by: glitched
ok, u asked for it, heres a 11.5mb medium quality clip of gai going ape shit on kankaro on a new level.
i reached my max storage was 70mb, so i had to clear some things off before i could host it.

http://studentweb.uwstout.edu/andersonshaw/naruto2.wmv

if you have any more requests let me know.

on a side note, theres some music in the game that so remeinds me of a level from zelda 64 up at the top of the mottoan where those rock guys were (been a LONG time since i played that game) it has these weird sounding drums in it.

although the ape shit was pretty cool, you couldve atleast made the opponent a higher lvl loli/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

glitched
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:11 AM
i wanted to make the video as small as possible, but still a decent quality, so i made sure i could get the moves off i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i could post another one up of a tough battle to

queiroga
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:55 PM
does any1 knows where i can get a translation for the game?? i tried on gamefaqs, but there isn't anything there...

the game itself i can understand it...but the options...=/

for those who have the game: how can i beat oro with the 3rd hokage?? i beat him, but it says i only concluded the 1st objective...what's the second one?

btw: this fight is freaking difficult!!!

Jman
Fri, 10-01-2004, 03:31 PM
damn. the specials gai did were crazy. this game is so hot. thanks for taking the time to make and post the vids. and btw could we please see some itachi or kisame action&specials next? and after that, maybe a clip of tsunade. thanks again.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Itachi's supers are so fucking cool.

@queiroga: You must win by finishing the fight with 3rd's level 3 super (the seal). And yes, it's a fucking hard fight.

basey44
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:48 PM
aw man im missing out, i dont have a console i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif was thinking about buying a ps2 but now thinking of xbox, argh i dont know what to do

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-02-2004, 07:35 PM
I unlocked most of the characters today, Itachi is freaking cool. One thing I really love about #2 is that the fights feel a lot more like beat 'em ups. Everybody has 2 jutsus now and you have lots less life. #1 matches always ended up in who could hit with a super move first. In #2 they are more like last ditch efforts, as it should be.

There are 2 all new features that I totally adore in this game though.

1. The experience system. By doing missions with any character you want you gain experience which can be used to upgrade damage, speed etc. Very cool. You can also learn some characters' special moves so you can for example throw Ino's poison daggers with Itachi if you feel the urge to.

2. The friends system. This is TOTALLY SWEET! In this game you can as most of you might know choose any character to have as assist char, in other words the guy/girl who gives you items and jumps in with attacks that aid you. At first, all characters can only choose those charas they know to assist 'em (for example Naruto can choose Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke, Jiraiya & Sakura while Kabuto for example can only choose Orochimaru). But as you fight matches against various people in VS mode, the people gain friendship points. Eventually you'll be able to use your foe as an assist, this way you can "collect" assists with your favorite character. In other words, my Itachi will eventually have a whopping 32 different characters to choose from as assists i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Goddamn great game.

basey44
Sat, 10-02-2004, 10:00 PM
aw man this game sounds sick, ahhhhhhhh im missing out

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-03-2004, 05:03 AM
That you are. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

If anyone has any more game-related questions I'll answer any.

Mob-B
Sun, 10-03-2004, 10:23 AM
now how do u do super moves?

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Triangle and then different chakra levels depending on the move you want to use. As for the execution you mash the buttons now instead of putting in sequences...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 10-03-2004, 11:10 AM
seems complicated, what do you think is better, the gamecube way to do special moves or the ps2 way?

Mob-B
Sun, 10-03-2004, 12:33 PM
k i figured out the moves i couldnt beat jirayia the 2nd time tho the best i could do was 2 outrta 3 for the missions

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-03-2004, 04:31 PM
I haven't played Gamecube ver. :/

Saruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Wow that game sound crazy!...I lost the idea of buying the naruto 3 on gamecube...i already have naruto2 on gc so whatever lol...hey i have a question...if i want to buy the game..but i dont have a chip...i'll get a swap disk...but i read on a web site that you have to get a slide card too...is that correct?...its more expenisve right?...how does it work?...is it complicated?...need answers lol ..thanks in advance...

oh and terro you look pretty amazed by the game!!! .There's only one thing that i think it sucks in the game is the sand of gaara...is it white?...it dosent even look like sand...and neigi...his chakra is yellow?...wtf lol...imo its better blue lol..oh and all those color sign all over the screen dosent affect your combat lol?

Assertn
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:23 PM
saruto, thats because you failed to sell your naruto 2 game on ebay for almost the same price that you bought it at so you can get naruto 3 for practically free

sucker i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Saruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
saruto, thats because you failed to sell your naruto 2 game on ebay for almost the same price that you bought it at so you can get naruto 3 for practically free

sucker

lol nah i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i didnt even try..Its just that naruto 2 and naruto 3 or almost the same thing exept for new supers like the rasengan for naruto and new characters like jiraiya etc...

but hey when you check those vidz of naruto 2 on ps2 its like...wow!..you can run on the trees...run on water unless you dont have enough chakra!! ..jump on platforms...lots of specials!..lots of characters!...it haves missions!..a great story mode better than on gamecube lol!..

But still naruto on gamecube rocks...i just want to try a different naruto game that look better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Amazed is a good choice of word. I love the game, I'm getting lots of experience for Itachi now. In this game you can learn peoples' jutsus! So my Itachi can do Sasuke's fire breath jutsu. Damn cool! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif + I just wrote a support character FAQ for GameFAQs. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Been a while since I sent something there.

riz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 05:42 PM
damn this game is hot , itachi is hard as hell , hes skooling me rite now . Anywayz any1 get a taste of tht itachi special where he slows everything down in the gameplay ?. It looks so awesome .
wow this game is so amazing.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah it's damn cool when that happens. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Itachi is my favorite character to use in the game.

riz
Mon, 10-04-2004, 06:27 PM
any1 knw what three things ur supposed to do when u fight jiraiya after itachi ???

lol beat tthat ,now im stuck at when u fight jiraiya again after beating itachi wid sasuke ... any1 knw wat to do there

glitched
Mon, 10-04-2004, 08:36 PM
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1754

ok, here is some video of me fighting easy computer with a couple unlcoked characters. its about 13min long and good quality ( for my card anyway) and the fights are as follows:
fight 1: Itachi Vs. Naruto (in lee's suit)
fight 2: Kisame Vs. Zabuza
fight 3: Anbu Kakashi Vs. (guy from movie, dont remember his name)
fight 4: 2nd Naruto Vs. 2nd Hinata (unlocked variations with differnt move sets
fight 5: Kabuto Vs. Anbu Kakashi

EDIT: if u clicked link before edit please redownload torrent file.

Jman
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:08 PM
i forgot to ask before, are the sound 4 in the game? (those guys who showed up with oro during the invasion of konoha)
if not then i hope they include them in the lineup for any future games in addition to other jounins like morino ibiki, gemma and the one w/the shades. maybe they could even have hayate though he's dead.

edit: ok
and redling the torrent

glitched
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
sound 4 just show up in assisting oro in a super

Saruto
Mon, 10-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Nevermind, sorry for that post guys...

Edit: What is your favorite thing in the game that you like?...THE thing that do this game a really nice game or your favorite game..

glitched, you bittorrent link is damn slowww

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:56 AM
The sound 4 can also be used as assist characters. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I don't know what I like most I guess it's the fact that there are many characters and they succeed to give some kind of ninja feeling as you beat your opponent up i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:48 PM
anyone dled the entire 2nd vid posted by glitched? i started to dl last night but stopped and had planned to resume it today. hopefully he comes on and reseeds it.

and Terra, is the guy from the naruto movie any good..if so what type of moves and specials does he have?

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 03:08 PM
He's pretty good actually, both his jutsus are very abusable. He has a black dragon which attacks in a straight line, good damage and priority. And other than that he has a black whirlwind which is very abusable in combos. I was surprised that he was so fun to use.

Saruto
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:40 PM
I saw the video of glitched pretty cool!...except maybe for the hinata version 2 vs naruto lol..its not 13 min but 10 min. We didnt even see kabuto special i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif...but its pretty cool!! thanks glitched by the way lol..

kakashi in anbu is cool!! ..hey can is know if whit kakashi or sasuke you can activate the sharingan?..

if not ..i think i'll choose naruto 3 on gamecube lol...its pretty expensive on ps2...slide crad +swap card+ the game.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:53 PM
You can activate the sharingan after some special moves.

He didn't show any Kabuto specials because he doesn't have any. He has a power-up mode instead.

Jman
Tue, 10-05-2004, 04:57 PM
oh. i thought kabuto would have those moves where he'd cut the opponents arteries or somethin

edit:2nd video almost done dlin, 87% now. thanks glitched.

edit again: yo this vid is hot. lol @naruto in lee suit. seeing naruto do the lotus was wierd but cool none the less and that running across the water was sweet. this game is too nice & itachi's specials own. im enjoying the clip all the way through, i read about the wide environment but i never expected it to allow jumping around on the top of the buildings i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
once again thanks for posting the vid glitched and thanks for answering the ques. terra. im gonna go watch the clip again

Saruto
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
You can activate the sharingan after some special moves.

He didn't show any Kabuto specials because he doesn't have any. He has a power-up mode instead.

What does it do when you activate it?

Edit: lol i knew that power up will mean this...i mean when you activate the sharingan on sasuke and kakashi!..

Oh, and your site lower is showing me this page ''Referrer Link Error''

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-05-2004, 05:48 PM
NP animemaster.

@Saruto: Kabuto becomes faster and stronger. That's it.

Edit: I wrote an Assist FAQ, read this if you want to get even more pumped for the game or something. It's quite useful for the players too. http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/naruto_nh2_assist.txt

It will of course be updated frequently.

EditEdit: Forget what I said about all the cool features earlier. THE coolest thing in the entire game is the jutsu system. What's that you ask. Well it works like this, by doing various things in the RPG mode you learn peoples' jutsus! And it's exactly as neat as it sounds. YES, you can make Itachi throw Tonton! YES, you can do Konoha Senpuu with Hinata. YES! You can do Sasuke's fire breath with Neji. IT'S AMAZING! They even made new voice clips for it. Damn good work!

EditEditEdit: Itachi doing 1000 Years of Pain = Gold

Mob-B
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:11 PM
help im stuck in rpg errr...ok after you beat itachi, you hafta fight jirya with naruto a second time, this time in the water level...ok theres 3 objectives what are they i either finish with 1outta 3 done or 2 outta 3 i dont know what to do help please .

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 04:22 PM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/naruto_narutimate_hero_2.txt

Mob-B
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:10 PM
how do u uprgrade ur itachi? to give him other peoples moveS?

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-07-2004, 06:42 PM
You need to unlock Itachi first, then you play the story mode and run around in Konoha... people will tell you to give them items, or you'll fight them. If you do what they want they will teach you jutsus which you can then equip in the story mode menu (hitting triangle at the experience screen)

Mob-B
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:42 PM
hmm cuz i put the code in to unlock all chars

glitched
Thu, 10-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by: Mob-B
hmm cuz i put the code in to unlock all chars

to upgarde the characters u still need to go through the story mode to unlcock them, after u beath oro with kyubi naruto, u get all characters except 2 (naruto in lee's suit and the second hinata)

after u unlock them that way u will be able to upgrade them...

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-14-2004, 06:48 PM
To anyone who doesn't have the game yet, head over to shishi-rendan.com and get the Combo Epic Final movie or something like that. It has lots of combos & super moves that you might wanna see...

Jman
Thu, 10-14-2004, 10:24 PM
^just dled it. it was worth the 38mb. it really is epic. i finally did get to play it @ a friends house. he recently got his ps2 modded in chinatown. i only got a chance to play some vs matches and was trying play as many chars just so i could see the specials. gonna go visit again tomorrow so i could learn more about the game and hopefully i get my ps2 modded soon.

basey44
Fri, 10-15-2004, 05:54 AM
looking at this really makes me want to buy a ps2, too bad the xbox is better in every area except for not having this game

glitched
Fri, 10-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
looking at this really makes me want to buy a ps2, too bad the xbox is better in every area except for not having this game

RUN, THE FANBOYS ARE COMING!

NM
Fri, 10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Can anyone help me out? I need some help on three things.

<u>Getting the suit Gai wears for Naruto</u>
Ok, heres what I've done so far. I talked to Gai (at the spot where Team 7 and Hinata are waiting for Naruto). I beat him in the handstand race and after that, I fought and beat him. Then I met up with him at Ichiraku and I accepted his request to find his suit. Where do I go from here though?

<u>Hinata vs. Neji</u>
Ok, I've talked to Hinata near Ichiraku (which then prompts you to talk to her in the forest where Team 7 is). I talked to her there and met up with her at the Chuunin Stadium, where she's standing in front of Neji. I talked to her and initiated the fight.

I know the requirements are to: Win, end the match with Byakugan activated, have all your chakra, make sure Neji has no chakra. How did you guys go about this fight? I start the fight with using her Level 2 Jutsu to activate Byakugan but then after a while, it goes away.

<u>Shizune's Request</u>
I talked to Shizune and she asked me to help her with something I think, she mentioned TonTon and I think on GFaqs that they said she has a mission for you anyway. What do I do?

Please help!