PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie out!???

glitched
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:24 PM
yeah theres a link on mirkx.com, it seems to be a dvd file 4+gigs. i dont know if its a fake or not though!?

Everon
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Not sure, but I've never heard of the sub group TOS. Hell there isn't even a raw out, so I would be skeptic about it

Edit: Here are the contents
naruto.movie-tos.nfo (2.9k)
naruto.movie.2004.DVDr.img (4.6 G)

.img files? wtf I have to mount this to play it? ...plus theres only one seeder which isn't the best sign. I think i'll wait on it.

Chiyo
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I also think so Everon..the subgroup is unknown, I also never heard of it..

hmm...I hope I can ask this question, I'm just curious, if aone will sub the movie and bring it out? Do anyone know about it?

Gods_Son
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Probably fake.

Myran
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:50 PM
It doesnt actually say that TOS subbed it.. just that they released it.
On one had its on pirate bay wich doesnt usually have fakes, but on the other hand neither vcdquality nor nforce list it, so i dunno.. im DLing it but only getting 40 kb/s.. lets hope some more ppl finish it do there are more seeders soon.

appelsap
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:52 PM
it just went from 100 to 0 kib/s

that's not good

glitched
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:21 PM
now theres 2 links, both the same size but one has fansubbed by tos in the comments, wonder if they just use different trackers

Konohamaru
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Lol don't download it. It's obviously a fake. When someone gets a decent RAW, then one of the subby ppl with sub it and upload it. Should be no bigger than 1gig too. Cartoons are easy for codecs to compress. Also, any img file, u don't HAVE to waste a CD to view it. Just get something called Daemon Tools. Very useful program and free!. Not very clear what to with it at first but I'm sure u smart alex's will figure it out in the end.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:25 PM
even if it is real good luck ever finishing it, at present it has 1 seed and like 1000 dling

glitched
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
Lol don't download it. It's obviously a fake. When someone gets a decent RAW, then one of the subby ppl with sub it and upload it. Should be no bigger than 1gig too. Cartoons are easy for codecs to compress. Also, any img file, u don't HAVE to waste a CD to view it. Just get something called Daemon Tools. Very useful program and free!. Not very clear what to with it at first but I'm sure u smart alex's will figure it out in the end.

its a DVD image file, (i would rather have a dvd image file than any other compressed less than 1gig ffile) so u can use daemon tools or other mounting sofware, but i would rather "waste" a dvd than keep that huge image on my harddrive. burn it to dvd an its just like a regular dvd that can be played in any dvd player. of course thats if this is actually a copy of the naruto movie dvd if its out yet in japan or if its a leak. and if it was an actuall dvd, don they allready have subtitles on them anyway???

Myran
Thu, 09-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
Lol don't download it. It's obviously a fake. When someone gets a decent RAW, then one of the subby ppl with sub it and upload it. Should be no bigger than 1gig too. Cartoons are easy for codecs to compress. Also, any img file, u don't HAVE to waste a CD to view it. Just get something called Daemon Tools. Very useful program and free!. Not very clear what to with it at first but I'm sure u smart alex's will figure it out in the end.Im sorry, but you obviously dont know that much about this. It is a DVD image, and since original DVDs use close to no compression at all (and a very old compression algorithm) they are very big (like 7 gig usually), but since the 7 gig burnable DVDs are expensive as hell the DVD images are extra-compressed down to 4 gig, its is still very low compression so its not very noticable. So even if they could compress it down to 1 gig with it almost not being noticable they wont do that since its supposed to be burned on a DVD, and therefor they will make it as big as the DVD can hanlde, even if most people find that unneccesary.

Eurasian
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:21 PM
dude, i hope it's real. but i'm having the trouble that everyone else is having. it was 55 kb/s now it's 2 kb/s...correction: 1 kb/s...

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:30 PM
I'm downloading it - from 15 to 40 to 15 Kb/s again. But I think it might be a fake... how long can it be? An hour and forty at most? And the quality can't be that good - it's either cammed from the move teather or ripped from a way early DVD. So I'm not hoping for anything.

Eurasian
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:38 PM
a 4 gig camjob???? that ain't rite.

basey44
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:08 PM
erm its a fake, narutofan announced this

piasEnigma
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:58 PM
more like 4GB of fake movie virus GOODNESS, YAY.

Kagari
Thu, 09-23-2004, 10:02 PM
The jigs up, men! quick, lets get out of here before they find out who we are! locked!