PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here do quality AMVs?

KameronFrye
Tue, 09-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Because I have a few I'd like to see... I've got a ton, but if anyone is really decent (i.e. If you have ever made one using Evanescence/Linkin Park/Godsmack, get lost) about creativity on them, tell me and I'll throw out some better ones I've got bubbling...

I'd love to see one done to Hot For Teacher - Van Halen : Using any school oriented anime (Great Teacher Onizuka definitely, Onegai Teacher, I My Me, and Azumanga Daioh)

Also, maybe for some White Stripes... they have a 1:30 song about being a kid in kindergarden that would go well with scenes of girls kicking guys asses (Girls Bravo, Love Hina, GTO, etc).

I had a thought about one System of a Down song being a theme for Gaara, can't remember the name of it... had a line about sand in it, which had me playing with ideas... I think it was track #7 or #8 on the Toxicity CD. Wasn't ever played on MTV, though.

HimizujinEternia
Wed, 09-22-2004, 02:00 AM
I've already made one, and I'm looking for the audio for my next project.

My first AMV used an old anti-hitler song from the 1940's, Der Furher's Face, set to One Piece. You can find it on animemusicvideos.org.

My next project will be a lip syncing endeavor, as I try to place scenes from One Piece into the Audio for the animaniacs episode HMS Yakko.

Other projects I intend to do in the future, some comedy and some serious.

Boot to the head/Tae Kwan Leep - One Piece (Comedy)
Iron Man - Fullmetal Alchemist (Serious)
Stairway to Heaven - Haibane Renmei (Serious, may end up working on with a friend)
Gump - Naruto (Comedy)
Neodammerung/Why, Mr. Anderson Movie Audio - Naruto/One Piece/Kenshin

Also, a little pipe dream of mine: the Japanese rock song Art of Life, a 35 minute endeavor, to the anime One Piece, as a serious vid.