PDA

View Full Version : Something different.

sasuke-kun!!
Mon, 09-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Instead of fillers with Team 7 doing dumb missions and seeing Sasuke and Naruto fight while Sakura cheers and Kakashi makes sure she doesn't die...

I wanna see some new shit or just more Jounin fight scenes like Asuma and Gai, they just have some special where they talk about the jounin teachers and shit. I dunno but i wanna learn and see new stuff.

But on the other hand... If they did show like the history of the Hokages and tell us about Kakashi's past, it would be kinda dissapointing afterwards cuz then we wouldn't have anything to speculate about.

PSJ
Tue, 09-21-2004, 02:24 AM
are you saying that they should make up fillers with info on kakashi's past and the hokages? info that hasnt been in the manga yet? that couldnt happen. the only way they can do fillers is the way they do it.with team 7 and the other teams doing missions. it would be to much story revovling around konoha if they didnt do it like that.okay of course they could show some of gai's and kakashi's missions to. but thats about it.

kAi
Wed, 09-22-2004, 07:21 AM
another filler idea another topic made...
can people put there filler ideas in the threads already started.

zeroskie
Sat, 10-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I wanna see sasuke and naruto fight!!!

I don't understand this deal with the runner and the boat and stuff, it's not very exciting

Eurasian
Sat, 10-02-2004, 09:54 AM
actually this whole arc isn't very exciting. and u did see sasuke and naruto fight...u know against the bunshins. i'm sure u'll getta see more action later. i mean the rain shinobis aren't dead yet and there's till the green hair guy in spandex.

basey44
Sat, 10-02-2004, 11:27 AM
man i just want kakashi to stroll along and rip the green hair dudes head off, i know its never gonna happen though

Stoopider
Sat, 10-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: sasuke-kun!!
Instead of fillers with Team 7 doing dumb missions and seeing Sasuke and Naruto fight while Sakura cheers and Kakashi makes sure she doesn't die...

I wanna see some new shit or just more Jounin fight scenes like Asuma and Gai, they just have some special where they talk about the jounin teachers and shit. I dunno but i wanna learn and see new stuff.

But on the other hand... If they did show like the history of the Hokages and tell us about Kakashi's past, it would be kinda dissapointing afterwards cuz then we wouldn't have anything to speculate about.

Thats actually a very good point.. I mean, we all would love to see it. But unfortunately, fillers are meant to 'fill' whats not in the manga, or what that doesn't have any relevance at all to the main storyline..

Thats what I thought was so fantastic about 'One Piece', where the manga, the filler episodes were in the cover of the books, to tell a simple story with some words on it. And in the anime, they used those for filler episodes.

Which are mostlly about what the enemies or irrelevent people are doing while Naruto and gang are off somewhere.

It'll be good if Naruto adopt that same thing. It would be nice to know what Gaara and his family are doing back at the sand village. Is Gaara weeping over his fathers death? Or is he really a killing emotionless machine? How about (like you said), the recuperation of the village, and what are the Jounnin's doing at this time being. Something that doesn't conflict with the main storyline.

Like imagine, right now, the 3 fathers (Ino-Shika-Chouji) parents team, are out in the jungles of Sound Nin, and their spying on Orochimaru's base movements. Or Tsunade,Gai Kakashi and top Jounnins, to broker the peace deal with Sand Clan. How about the Konohamaru and gang, have to carry out the stupid 'D' or 'E' level missions, like cut people's grass, and bring people's dog for a walk, or find the village mistress'es cat. Like Naruto's team used to do when they became gennin as part of their curriculum.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 10-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Fillers should be stupidly funny, they should be so damn obvious that they'refillers that anyone could understand it.

101 was a nice example, it had humor parts and it wasn't supposed to be serious. a good filler will be like the musical episode in buffy, or an episode where they play famous plays (Naruto as hamlet), or just an episode where they make fun of themselves...

as long as it's not pretending to be serious and it's funny, it's good.

basey44
Sat, 10-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
[quote]
Originally posted by: sasuke-kun!!
How about the Konohamaru and gang, have to carry out the stupid 'D' or 'E' level missions, like cut people's grass, and bring people's dog for a walk, or find the village mistress'es cat. Like Naruto's team used to do when they became gennin as part of their curriculum.

ahaha but theyre not ninjas yet it should show them studying for the acadamy

Stoopider
Sun, 10-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Yeah.. but it doesn't take Ninja's TO cut Grass.

basey44
Sun, 10-03-2004, 07:33 AM
lol "grass cut no jutsu!!!"