PDA

View Full Version : Episode 101 Punk'D Screencap!?

BrassMonkey
Mon, 09-20-2004, 05:40 PM
For the love of god, I really need a screencap of when Naruto and the gang Punk Kakashi (it's toward the beginning of the video when they buy him soup and it "snows") God. It was so hilarious, I have to make it into a signature or SOMETHING. Please!! Someone help me out. I downloaded at least 3 screen capture programs, none worked and I couldn't find the image anywhere. Can anyone make one for me or perhaps direct me to a good screen capturer that works with DivX? Thanks.

Jman
Mon, 09-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: BrassMonkey
For the love of god, I really need a screencap of when Naruto and the gang Punk Kakashi (it's toward the beginning of the video when they buy him soup and it "snows") God. It was so hilarious, I have to make it into a signature or SOMETHING. Please!! Someone help me out. I downloaded at least 3 screen capture programs, none worked and I couldn't find the image anywhere. Can anyone make one for me or perhaps direct me to a good screen capturer that works with DivX? Thanks.

Have fun.
Screencap of kakashi gettin Punk'd with snow (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/animem/capture.jpg)
I suppose a mod can lock this afterward

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-20-2004, 05:59 PM
I don't get the joke. What's punk'd?

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:39 PM
=\
seems like you gotta watch more tv.

Punk'd is a show where Ashton Kutcher pulls pranks on celebrities using a hidden camera and some good plotss to pull them off

only thing is that i dont get why ANBU decided to use the word "Punk'd" in their translations. it doesnt seem right.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Seems like you need to figure out that not all countries air all shows. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 07:18 PM
lol, yep. i thought Punk'd would be aired around the world :S
seems so popular in north america.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by: N-Gage
only thing is that i dont get why ANBU decided to use the word "Punk'd" in their translations. it doesnt seem right.

too much mtv for Anbu!!

BrassMonkey
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:25 PM
So wait, the original episode didn't say Punk'D? Or do you not mean the subbers when you say Anbu. Anyways, what video capturer did you use? Also, thanks.

Does anyone know if they can get me a screencap of when Naruto blocks Kabutos attack with his forehead protector. And then right at that point is hows him with blood coming down from his forehead and its just his whole face on the screen with an evil grin? I would really like that screen cap too, episode 95 through 98 I think it's in?

Assertn
Mon, 09-20-2004, 11:49 PM
thats.......a little big of a sig you got there......
its supposed to be 400x80

also, you can screencap stuff by pressing ctrl+i if you use windows media player

PSJ
Tue, 09-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by: N-Gage
lol, yep. i thought Punk'd would be aired around the world :S
seems so popular in north america.

it does air in sweden to. on mtv. maybe terra doesnt have mtv.

but that isnt funny at all.... and brassmonkey you cant have a sig that big. the max is 400x80

Aramis
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:33 AM
well those "punk'd" scenes were basically kakashi's imagination, and it kinda suits him in some way. =/

Winged Dancer
Tue, 09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Well, I loved those scenes, but "Punk'd" just isn't right... whats next, they'll start inserting pop-culture references in there?

Punk'd airs in my country too. Don't watch it, but it airs.

Eurasian
Tue, 09-21-2004, 09:55 PM
punk'd gets really old fast. and i hate ashton kutcher's laugh...i want him to stop laughing...

tri-sapphire
Sat, 09-25-2004, 06:19 PM
The sign doesn't actually say punk'd, it says "dokkiri", which is a foreign word, or a made up one since it's in katakana. It's probably a Japanese culture reference that means about the same thing, but ANBU translated it as well as they could to fit.

Eurasian
Sat, 09-25-2004, 08:29 PM
if u go to Winter-Paradise (http://www.winter-paradise.com/) and scroll down to epi 101 guide, it explains what "dokkiri" is. it says there's a show in japan that's like punk'd in the US and they say "dokkiri" after they trick (??i guess that's the word to use) the person. Like punk'd, they would say "you've been punk'd" or something like that.

lordks
Mon, 09-27-2004, 03:21 AM
Ewww Punk'd sucks

Im happy I dowload the one by Aone i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
http://s02.imagehost.org/0135/capture.JPG

ssjtrunks585
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:53 AM
i hate punk'd as much as the next guy, but i think it was f'ing hilarious to be thrown into Naruto like it was...no disrespect to AonE or anything, but i would rather it say "Punk'd" than "Surprise"...for aesthetical values, anyways...

jing
Mon, 09-27-2004, 10:20 PM
WOW, NICE SIG.

why does he still have a fucking big ass sig.

shinichi69
Wed, 09-29-2004, 03:35 AM
hahaz... yea... punk'd sure sounds better! i didnt know ANBU subbed it as punk'd... cos AonE version says "surprise!"... lol...

Everon
Wed, 09-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Well, they were trying to do a bit off of the japanese candid camera shows, so punk'd is appropriate i guess. Nice siggy, you might want to shrink it though to fit the rules.

jimmymasaki
Fri, 10-01-2004, 10:20 AM
haha! so i guess the proper translation would have been "you've been punk'd!"
man, i remember the vma awards last yr where chris rock pointed out that ashton kutcher never punks rappers... man that joke was so hilarious at the time.
neways.. eurasian's right in saying "dokkiri" is what they say after the prank's gone through, which to try to explain it further (no it's not a made up word.. or it could be like one of the words that pop culture has made up but now actually has meaning in japanese) they took it from "dokki" or "dokitt" which is like.. kind of an onomatopoiea (dunno how to spell that and too lazy to look it up) for like when the heart momentarily stops, or you get shocked or that kinda stuff. sorrie i'm not too good at explaining but yeah. so the tv shows use that word coz it's like, we surprised u and ur heart stopped for a bit kinda thing.