PDA

View Full Version : Home page

Foomanchew24
Mon, 09-20-2004, 01:29 PM
ON the little blurb you give about Naruto it says that it is brought to you by anbu-aone, just thought you might wnat to change that.

joker-kun
Wed, 09-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Well, for this kinda crap, just PM an admin, or go on the irc channel, is it really worth a topic. I only say this cause ive seen like 5 useless topics in this section by you, half of which got 1 reply. Although judging from the stupidity of your sig, I can understand the stupidity that exudes from you. Who knows maybe I just can comprehend the vast horizons of your wisdom, which I doubt, otherwise id just say your useless and stupid.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 09-23-2004, 02:13 PM
poop on you joker! nah

joker-kun
Fri, 09-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Hah, please, your going on total stupidiy, im going on your constant "suggestions". Besides this isn't the only place I have seen you make stupid replies. And as a note, if you're gonna try and act smart to make me look stupid, use a word that you know the meaning too, "bitch" is actually a female dog, as we can see im clearly not that, so comprehend english terminology. Also, is it really necessary to use profanity? If I didn't annoy you, then why do you seem mad, once again it's most likely cause your an immature idiot. Not only do you risk offending young people, but also it shows how immature you are by trying to offend all religious cultures. I shall not get in depth about a religious debate (but I shall say I do not take offence to your opinion), what it comes down to is, when you're trying to make me look stupid, atleast dip into some proper vocab.

hiddenpookie
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:13 PM
calm down joker... and as for foomanchew does it really matter?

Munsu
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Well Joker does have a point... Fooman's signature is very offensive to some people...

NM
Sat, 09-25-2004, 01:35 PM
I agree with what Bud said. I don't want to start a fight or anything but I believe in God and I'm sure lots of other people on GotWoot do to. So...I dunno, maybe Fooman should change his sig...

joker-kun
Sun, 09-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Well, you changed your sig, so the above comments now make no sense to new readers. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Souryusen
Sun, 09-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: joker-kun
Well, you changed your sig, so the above comments now make no sense to new readers.

Got that right... as I was reading down I was wondering how a sig about monkey shit could be an afront to NM's belief in God.

NM
Sun, 09-26-2004, 09:10 PM
His sig USED to be about how religion is fake (just letting all the new readers know so they wont say what Souryusen and Joker said i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif). Well, he changed his sig so its all good.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 09-27-2004, 02:22 AM
I aim to please, and throw poop now, so watch out. also religion is man made and therefore imperfect i'll wait till i die and see what the real options are, there are too many currently for only one to be the right one, like everyone thinks thiers is.

joker-kun
Wed, 09-29-2004, 01:16 AM
Pffft, I defended God, not religion, religion is a bunch of crap, you're right. But once again, I shall not get in depth about this, i'll just say I am into a relation with Christ, not a bunch of formalities and judgements tied to religion.