PDA

View Full Version : Sorry don't read the manga but....

Foomanchew24
Mon, 09-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Has it ever been mentioned how long the manga will go. I know some just keep going like Berserk so we will probably never see the entire series animated but i was hoping the entire naruto manga would be. If not then I will at some point have to start reading the manga.

Jman
Mon, 09-20-2004, 01:34 PM
it is unknown as to how long the manga will go for.

PSJ
Mon, 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
really nothing more to say exept that there isnt an end anywhere in sight. so you dont need to worry for it to end anytime soon.

piasEnigma
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Naruto will either be, one, the youngest Hokage ever.
Or two Die Defending the town.
(there really isnt anyway the anime/manga can end with out one of these two.)

and im guessing thats prolly a year or more from now ( dont want to draw it out too far do we?)

Assertn
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: piasEnigma
Naruto will either be, one, the youngest Hokage ever.
Or two Die Defending the town.
(there really isnt anyway the anime/manga can end with out one of these two.)

and im guessing thats prolly a year or more from now ( dont want to draw it out too far do we?)

you've never seen a time skip before, have you?

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:43 PM
lol, time skips. if that does happen in naruto, then people are gonna wonder what happen inbetween.

realtortato
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Naruto gets tired of Konoha Village's shit and goes berserk killing them all, and after that he uses the Kyuubi's power to do a Smoke like fatality(the ninja robot from mortal kombat) effectivly destroying Earth.
That'd be an awesome end.

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 07:23 PM
but then that sorta kills the whole "i wanna be the next hokage" dream he has =\

kAi
Wed, 09-22-2004, 07:46 AM
lol, time skips. if that does happen in naruto, then people are gonna wonder what happen inbetween.

they can do flash backs...you dont need to show everything...
only important stuff....
some training here, some missions here...and what ever else is needed
kinda like that episode just before the chuunin exam where you see them doing those missions and such...

its not like naruto is a day by day in the manga/anime

Winged Dancer
Wed, 09-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Well, this arc we're having now has been one day only. And its been a year!!

But then again, the Find Tsunade arc spanned several weeks (a few months at least) of the Naruto world...

So time in Naruto isn't continous, so a time skip is possible, and it'd be cool too... but truthfully I have the feeling it wont really happen.

xtort
Thu, 09-23-2004, 01:15 AM
The Naruto mange seems to have some fixed goals. When those are finished (Akatsuki, Sasuke/Itachi, minimally, Naruto = hokage possibly), the series will probably end. My feeling is that a time warp won't be necessary, but time warps do allow for lots of growth in the future. Assuming we warp to when Naruto is 22, there's all that space in between for lots of stuff (read: more series, read: more money) to happen.

I'm hoping that "Naruto" is a finite thing I can have. Not something like Batman comics that have and will go on forever and ever and ever and...

-xtortout

basey44
Thu, 09-23-2004, 03:14 AM
yes please be finite not like marvel comics which go for 50 years, i dun think ill wanna watch wen im 68,

PSJ
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:48 AM
no need to worry basey i dont know any manga that goes on for eternity.

Lefty
Fri, 09-24-2004, 03:15 AM
I have a feeling that this series will reach the 40+ volume mark at the least. It's at 26 right now. This series is going to be long and drwan out.

@ PSJ: yeah ther really isn't any series like that, but their are a few that seem like they will. Case in point.

PSJ
Fri, 09-24-2004, 05:23 PM
yea true lefty but all of them will eventually end.