PDA

View Full Version : i survived ivan

Rek
Sun, 09-19-2004, 09:26 PM
yeah... just incase someone worried or something? Ionno... figured I'd share.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 09-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Holy shit man. I was about to make fun of you, but thought it might be a better idea to check out your profile before hand just to make sure you weren't from Florida...
So instead, I'll ask how are you doing? First off I hope no one you know got hurt, and hopefully your proprety didn't suffer too much damage.

Shi_No_Shikaku
Sun, 09-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Thats bad ass

hiddenpookie
Sun, 09-19-2004, 11:18 PM
I live in florida as well am badass.

KitKat
Sun, 09-19-2004, 11:28 PM
lol, you're totally badass, pookie i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

@ Konoha Rek: It's good to know you're still with us, dude. How much of a beating did your area take from ivan?

Rek
Mon, 09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
after seeing the neighborhoood I grew up next to LEVELED nothing worth mentioning. Houses are gone and it sucks. the body count is 3 digits and there are people living in schools, eating stuff the national guard brought in (MRE's water, ice, ect.) its something you never want to go thru, and really does make you glad to know you grew up in america, away from this shit. because it sucks....
and my mouth still tastes like the MRE I ate last night. tastes like spegetti-o's

and that ain't good

PSJ
Mon, 09-20-2004, 11:17 AM
damn man sounds horrible. glad you survived tho.

shadowmantis
Mon, 09-20-2004, 11:41 AM
jeanne whiped haiti off the map, but they say it'll miss the US. karl is looking mean, though. as much as i dislike the states, i feel sympathetic for you folks. getting back to regular lifestyle's gonna take a while.

SK
Mon, 09-20-2004, 01:57 PM
i live in fla too give me a damn cookie.

NM
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm glad to hear you guys made it out ok!

r3n
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:20 PM
pffffff. i survived 3 typhoons (hurricanes) in the space of 1 month in japan. (over 50 dead)

wussy.

but yeah. hope ur ok etc.

PSJ
Mon, 09-20-2004, 03:10 PM
you live in japan or were just on vacation?

Eurasian
Mon, 09-20-2004, 09:59 PM
oh man, i'm glad u guys r ok.

i heard Karl wasn't going to hit any land.

@r3n: 3 typhoons in one month...OH! isn't there always a week or 2 in japan during the summer that rains non-stop?

r3n
Tue, 09-21-2004, 04:38 AM
er, i was on holiday there

@eurasian: the final typhoon while i was there was the 18th to pass over/near japan this year. and it only rained 1 day the whole time we were there, cos we were always at the opposite end of japan from the typhoons. purely by coincidence tho, im not scared or anything!

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 09-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
after seeing the neighborhoood I grew up next to LEVELED nothing worth mentioning. Houses are gone and it sucks. the body count is 3 digits and there are people living in schools, eating stuff the national guard brought in (MRE's water, ice, ect.) its something you never want to go thru, and really does make you glad to know you grew up in america, away from this shit. because it sucks....
and my mouth still tastes like the MRE I ate last night. tastes like spegetti-o's

and that ain't good

Shit bro. That's brutal. I wish I knew what to say to at least make you feel a little better, but I don't. That's just plain fucked up. Again, I wish you and yours the best, and, as cliche as this is going to sound, I know you can all make it through this and come out stronger than before. And, I don't know what MRE's are, but spagehtti-o's are the shit. Now if you can just convince yourself of that, might make it a bit easier...maybe.

@Shadowmantis: Your cookie's in the mail.