PDA

View Full Version : SPIDERMAN

appelsap
Sun, 09-19-2004, 10:44 AM
so uhm, almost everybody is making the connection between dragonball and naruto, but doesn't anyone think that the way naruto is is a lot like spidey when he has the symbiot suit

suit streches and moves on it's own when in trouble and slowly takes over peters body and mind, also akatsuki might want to control it like brock/venom does

nests
Sun, 09-19-2004, 12:10 PM
What?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

appelsap
Sun, 09-19-2004, 12:25 PM
i'm talking about the latest chapter 231

edit for nests: this is the open discussion right and there's a spoiler warning so...

nests
Sun, 09-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh ok I havent read it jet but this thing is to much of a spoiler

PSJ
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:15 PM
eh? spiderman? that was a wierd comparasion. i dont think that many ppl reads spiderman here... i watched it when i was 10 or so havent read or watched it since.

Souryusen
Sun, 09-19-2004, 07:10 PM
I didn't make the whole Venom connection when I saw the kyuubi chakra in action... I guess they're sorta alike, though I remember Venom having a lot more fine control over his alien half than Naruto seems to have with his chakra (though we've only really seen gross movement in combat.)

I'm not certain if that's specifically what akatsuki was looking for in the kyuubi but I'm sure they wouldn't turn their noses up at it.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 09-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Oh wow, I actually thought the same thing when I saw it, but only in passing, like "wow, that's kinda like Venom's symbiote, cool." The reason the connection isn't more obvious though is that there isn't much ideological similarities between spiderman's story and what's currently happening in the story. So the connection didn't stick.

basey44
Mon, 09-20-2004, 09:40 AM
man venom was so cool, i remember watching the show when i was little, now theres this new spiderman with a cape i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif like wtf, a cape

does anyone else just really wanna see venom in the next spiderman movie, yea i know there bad movies (i havent seen 2nd movie so just going by what ive been told)

anyway this is a naruto forum so i gotta have something about naruto
umm, go naruto

Souryusen
Mon, 09-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Ehh... as much as I'd like to see Venom on the big screen I don't think there's a good way to make a movie revolve around him. Venom's story is a little too far "out there" to make a decent movie.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 09-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Mmmmh, haven't read Spiderman in a while (regarding Venom appearig in the big screen - a shame, but I don't think we'll see it anytime soon) but I definitely hadn't thought of it... I guess the over-flowing/bubbling Kyubi chakra could look like Venom, but now I'm thinking of Naruto in a red and blue spandex suit.
Could anybody draw that, please?

appelsap
Mon, 09-20-2004, 03:52 PM
okay this is totally going off topic,

there could be some indication of venom appearing in the next movie cuz jj's son made an apearance in spiderman 2 and bcuz of him the symbiot suit got on earth

on topic, i'm not talking about the story, i'm talking about red chakra ability to move on it's own

Souryusen
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:37 PM
It'd help to know if Naruto is actually able to control the chakra's movement. The chakra claws might be controlled by Kyuubi. It's possible the only reason kyuubi's claws are participating in the attack is due to the fact that right now Naruto and Kyuubi have a singular purpose.

We've yet to see wether or not kyuubi chakra is willing to get Naruto a beer from the fridge.

basey44
Tue, 09-21-2004, 02:40 AM
hehe he wouldnt even need to get off the couch, just use the extendo arm