PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

fuzai
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm just expressing concern about AonE, how there hasn't been any new updates since more than a week. I'm guessing this has something to do with funding. At any rate, I miss watching Tenjou Tenge and Samurai Champloo, I'm such of fan of those two animes that I haven't downloaded it from any where else. So I'll wait patiently and see if GotWoot can pull through this crisis. Best of luck guys.

stos289
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Actually, AonE itself has made quite a few updates in the past week. If you look at AonE's Scarywater (http://a.scarywater.net/aone/) site, you can see there have been a couple of new releases. However Gotwoot, as you said, has not been update for a while. I believe this is due to maintenance that they are doing on the site. For new updates on torrents, I suggest you look at the site I gave you. Hope I could help.

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:47 PM
Scarywater doesn't show Tenjou Tenge, is a license anime. Yea..i kinda miss Aone too, hope they uplate soon.

Munsu
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:58 PM
new episodes are posted on www.mirkx.com has for the tracker they are using i dont know