PDA

View Full Version : NEXT TIME... ON NARUTO BALL Z!!

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:08 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/1095350858534.jpg

Yeah, I hate to say I told you so. But I told you so.

But look on the bright side! Sakura is. :B :B :B :B

http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/sakura-hot.jpg

Lefty
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Well that was the biggest let down, EVER. I was hopeing for somthing more demonic looking, At least menacing. Not bad 80's hair band. Fuck. That s it Kishimoto needs a good talking to about his fucking character design. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Such a fucking let down. God danmit.

Knives122
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:16 PM
didnt expect him to look like, just like what Lefty said I thought he would look like a demon but I do like the mark on the front of his face makes him look cool, oh I know what he looks like now he looks like Samanosuke(sp?) from Onimusha 3 when he turned in to his demonic form, so I guess we know why he looks like that now i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
Well that was the biggest let down, EVER. I was hopeing for somthing more demonic looking, At least menacing. Not bad 80's hair band. Fuck. That s it Kishimoto needs a good talking to about his fucking character design. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Such a fucking let down. God danmit.

<Dragon Ball Z English Narrator>

Finally, Sasuke reveals his true strength, upon seeing Naruto change forms!!!! What will happen to the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan? And what of Naruto, who desperately tries to redeem him? Will Kakashi make it in time before they destroy each other? Find out on the next..

NARUTO BALL Z!!!

Knives122
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:18 PM
man thats like a perfect imatation of what that guy would say

AlbinoFury
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:26 PM
lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Albinofury/vegeta-sasuke.jpg

Knives122
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:29 PM
LMAO

AW man, that's GRAND.

Mut
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:50 PM
gw's #1 rule = no girls

hornetmike
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The blond hair is great. hillarious. But on a whole, a major let down in this manga release. that is so dragon ball z ish. Well at least it came out early. i wanna see what they say when it get translated.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Wow, Sasuke looks fuggin' ridiculous. I mean... just look at him!! The hair is terrible, the nose star thingie is worse and he's using lipstick. Purple lipstick, more probably.

I haven't been around these forums lately, but this battle has been completely predictable....

Naruto : I power up!!
Sasuke: Then I power up and beat you up!!

Naruto: Behold, for I power up even more and get OMGsokwel healing powers!!1!
Sasuke: Your OMGetcetc healing powers are nothing against my angst-induced invencible new Sharingan! I'm so cool.

Naruto: Well now I'll get a full chakra armor! Sure, I look like a mix between a frog and a fox, but who cares? I get extendible arms!!
Sasuke: Really? Well, have this then - Bad 80's Drag-Queen no Jutsu!!

Meh, I'm hoping Kakashi will get there soon, its getting a bit boring. In that last panel he said "Just a bit more...!!" so maybe he'll be there next week!

Ah, BTW, gimme half an hour and I'll do a text translation for you... this chapter was surprisingly easy to read.

Destroyor
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:30 PM
Let down, cheap, uninspired, a little bit ... boring.

There, that about sum it up -.- ......

Did I miss anything?

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Rule #2 = dont compare a series to DBZ

god you guys are lame

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:41 PM
bunch of morons

JFDrummer430
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Certainly nothing too surprising in this chapter, but it should get pretty interesting next week with Kakashi there. Anything could happen at this point.

BTW, what is that picture of Sakura from? Is that from the movie?

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:49 PM
No, it's from chapter/filler 101.

Knives122
Thu, 09-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

god you guys are lame

its just a little fun man, wheres your sense of humor

DraGunZer0
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:05 PM
sakura looks hot in that pic...

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

god you guys are lame

its just a little fun man, wheres your sense of humor

sorry, i prolly misplaced it somewhere in the 50th Naruto = DBZ discussion

Hennyo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:10 PM
ok i fell on the ground laughing when i went thru the raw and saw that. I'm not joking. This has to be the first time there's acutally a completly legit reason to compare naruto to DBZ. I normally hate these discussions but i cant blame anyone for this one its just way to DBZish to get away.

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:23 PM
so what? i dont care if people say its like dbz.....but its when they compare good elements as if its a bad thing for NO APPARENT REASON that the ignorance is just frustrating

Y
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:30 PM
This *is* a bad thing.

Hennyo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:34 PM
how is this a bad thing. I mean i havent laughed this hard in a long time. This is much needed accidental comdey relief and you guys arnt seeing it.

just[x]
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:50 PM
lol whats next kakshi coming in and turing into umm...whats another big cartoon hit?......HEHEHE A SAILOR MOON CHARACTER. tux guy? or watever his name. they both have a similar mask on the face.

ohpeekaboo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 03:50 PM
*yaaaaaaaawn*

okay, naruto = dbz, yes, thanks you, my dog could've come up with that commentary, and i don't even HAVE a dog, so let's all just move on to something less redundant..

naruto having a kyuubi-chakara armor is interesting, actually. especially seeing as how it can stretch and break away from his own chakara. the question of whether or not naruto will have to fight to keep himself in the midst of the kyuubi comes up again.

it also seems like the curse seal is sort of not fully under sasuke's control. when he dodged naruto's attack, he was curse-sealed up, but it was almost like reflex. yes, these characters keep powering up, but their powerups have limitations, and drawbacks, it would seem.

all of this fighting, if animated nicely (think sasuke vs. oro, or lee vs. gaara), it could make for some of the most enjoyable to watch tv episodes. granted the show has to stop delivering moderately uninteresting fillers for that to happen, but it will be nice to make music videos out of, some day, in the year 2008.

and what about when kakashi gets there? he isn't going to just be able to say: "stop" and expect all the fighting to calm down. nor do i have the feeling that sasuke is going to run to oro anymore either. perhaps sasuke will overdo his curse seal and be forced to go to oro? hmmm.. i wonder what it will be..

Souryusen
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Sweet monkey christ DAMN!

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:47 PM
If anybody found this chapter anything but lame (and funny), they're the morons.

And yes. This is one of the more legitimate reasons to compare it to DBZ. If you whiners can't handle us poking and prodding at obvious facts, you too, are a bunch of morons.

jing
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:49 PM
I thought this manga is about ninjas, not bubbly things grabbing things..........

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I thought this manga is about ninjas, not bubbly things grabbing things..........

THIS is what Naruto is about, son.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:06 PM
so hotsuma why do you continue reading naruto? really why?

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:34 PM
the reason why rule #2 = no comparing a series to dbz is because we end up in boring drawn out conversations with people who take comparisons between GOOD ELEMENTS of two popular anime series and act like its a bad thing.....without any reason whatsoever of why the comparison would be bad.

kishimoto said he was inspired by dbz, because everyone loved dbz back then, so what? we all know it contains dbz style elements, and i noticed that way back when kakashi first discussed the way chakra flows through the body. If it took you this long to realize this, then you're pretty damn slow.

damn hotsuma, you're such a noob @ life

RasenDori
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:49 PM
im gonna go back to jojos bizzarr adventures now. where battles can turn around in an instant with out involving some lame power-up.

ps: this is not to compare naruto with dbz. to be more like this battle would have began with naruto going super kyuubi and sasuke going level 2. someone would have been at a disadvantage from the very beginning. then would get really pissed off and tap into a new power. afterwards instead of ending the fight then and there the person would get into their whole "saiyan pride" thing and would perfer to humiliate them by allowing theme to tap into their ultimate strength, but still being at a disadvantage the humiliated person would then pull out their ultimate trump card: blowing up the planet.

mage
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:07 PM
i actually laughed when i saw cs2 sasuke, a rarity for when im reading manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

sangai
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:11 PM
where the hell did that picture come from, was that in one of the most recent eps.

what i don't get is you guys seem to forget that kishimoto grew up on dbz of course there will be simularity's alot of them i welcome.

hell i couldn't care less how much the manga seems like dbz right now i love these kind uber power fights.

and of course there is gonna be cliff hangers its an anime/manga if they didn't then where is the fun in reading.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Jeez, can't you guys stop whining about our "whining" and leave us alone? No, really. I love Naruto, the character and the series, and therefore I make fun of it just to kill some time. It's the same as with the joke chapters - are you going to laugh or are you going to insult whomever wrote it because "OMG how can you insult the series???!!!!1"

If you pick the second, I agree with Hotsuma... you are morons.

NOW, regarding the chapter... I wonder if Naruto is in his berserk mode (think of when he beat Haku up) or if he's able to think straight. In other words,
Who's really thinking? The Kyuubi or Naruto?

On one hand, Naruto is doing some things with his chakra that shouldn't be possible on the first try. For instance, at one moment Sasuke uses his Sharingan to dodge Naruto's fist but - surprise!! a second, pure-chakra fist comes off Naruto's hand at the last moment and punches Sasuke.
Or after Sasuke shoots the fireball or whatever at Naruto, he just extends his arm and grabs Sasuke with chakra only.

So, can Naruto really do this? When did he learn it? Or maybe is instinct?

Or... is the Kyubi doing the fight? While that be interesting, I don't think that's the Kyubi fighting on his own - Sasuke would've been ripped to shreds by now (again, think Haku and the stupid amount of power there).

However, this does open some interesting points there. It'd be neat if Naruto was somehow lost inside of him and the Kyubi was the one in control - say, for instance, that the seal broke or that somehow Naruto ended up inside the cage while the Kyubi had control of his body?

I agree with whomever said before that the Kyubi wouldn't share his chakra just because he wants to keep alive... maybe in the future he'll end up asking for all of his favors back?

Mut
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:22 PM
hey winged dancer, are you doing the translations again like before?

EDIT: thanks a lot, winged dancer.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 07:24 PM
I haven't done it yet, but sure... I need a break from work anyway -.-

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 07:58 PM
QUICK SOMEONE FIND THE DRAGONBALLS AND REVIVE KISHIMOTO'S CREATIVITY

"im gonna go back to jojos bizzarr adventures now. where battles can turn around in an instant with out involving some lame power-up." <= this quote made me cry in joy

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:04 PM
w00t, I be done with the text translation for the chapter. And here be it.... forgive weird signs that can randomly appear, gotw00t is sometimes not compatible with my computer.

Needless to say, SPOILERS AHEAD.
BIG NASTY SPOILERS IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR INANE'S JOB. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. HEED THE CAPS.

Naruto Chapter 231

Page 1
(side)
"Don't avert your eyes. Don't give up. I fight for your sake."

Page 2
(Side) Because of the strong feelings! The chakra that takes the form of a demon, what is this power!!

Sasuke That red chakra... it's not your average chakra...

Page 3

Jiraiya So your objective was Naruto after all...

Itachi To take Naruto-kun with us are the orders given to us by our organization, the Akatsuki.

Sasuke I see... no matter how I look at it, it seems that you have a special strength within...
Just now... just now I understood.

Page 4

Naruto Whuooooooooooo!!!!

Page 5
Just action, and an ad for the Character Book "UZUMAKI" on the side.

Page 6
Sasuke What?? Only with chakra -
SFX: GASSHH!!

Page 7

Sasuke What... what was that just now!?
Even though I could see Naruto's movement clearly, the chakra moved on its own...
Even more... it's as if the chakra itself had will and movements of his own...
And that... even with this eyes, I can't see it clearly...

(Note: The kanji for "eyes" is different from usual, but I'm not sure what it means. I'll search it later)

Page 8

Sasuke Close-combat is risky...
KATON! GOUKAKIYUU NO JUTSU!!

Page 9
Juss action

Page 10

Sasuke That chakra... it's protecting him!?

Page 11

Sasuke Calm down...! If I take some distance, I should be able to fight with no problem...

What!?

Page 12-13
Just action.

Page 14

Sasuke Damn it... just when I could finally dodge his attacks...

Page 15
SFX: Gru... grush...
Sasuke Uwaaaa!!

Page 16

Sasuke Ku ku... ku ku ku... ku ku ku ku...
Guess there's no other way...

Page 17

Sasuke(thinking) If this power ends up going out of hand... I dont know what'll be of me... but...

Guess there's no other way... Naruto.

You are "special"

But...

Page 18-19

Sasuke I am even more "special" than you.
(another translation for what Sasuke says: "I'm an aberration, just like you". Interesting, eh? EH??)

Naruto Sasuke...

Kakashi Just a little more!!

Ending letters: Finally... and then, the ultimate clash! That time draws near!!

No. 231, Owari ---> Will Kakashi make it in time!? Next number, "The End"!!

Edit: Corrected weird signs.

Souryusen
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info, WD. Much appreciated.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma

Originally posted by: Lefty

<Dragon Ball Z English Narrator>

Finally, Sasuke reveals his true strength, upon seeing Naruto change forms!!!! What will happen to the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan? And what of Naruto, who desperately tries to redeem him? Will Kakashi make it in time before they destroy each other? Find out on the next..

NARUTO BALL Z!!!

Did you know that kind of narration was added in USA?
The original DBZ didn't had it... nor the Mexican version...

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Wait wait wait RyougaZell, you know Dragon Ball's Mexican version??? You really really do?? Does that mean I'm not the only one here??

Elessar
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Alright.
The similarities are large, obvious and easy to spot. Now that we cleared that, there is no need to continue this, because, as we all know, simply stating obvious facts does not contribute to a discussion. And a discussion is what we intend to have on a forum.

@WingendDancer: big thx!!

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
then go watch your jojos bizzarr adventures......we wont miss you

you guys act like there would possibly be a better way to carry through this battle than what they're doing now. The point is that they are SUPPOSED to get all heated up and get all intense with brute force, putting both of them in a deadly situation. It's just the form that their rivalry has led them to. Just think about it for a second and maybe you'll understand.........

we all knew sasuke had level 2, so it shouldnt come as any surprise that he used it. And obviously, kishimoto wanted to portray this as an equal matchup between the two rivals. Same assassination type techniques (chidori and rasengan) same abilities to increase their power (naruto always had it.....unless you really wanted their fight to be incredibly boring, then sasuke would have to have a version as well). It's obvious that kishimoto had this fight planned out way back in the chuunin exam, which now makes sense to me why oro gave him the seal to begin with. If you can think of even ONE decent alternative to the way kishimoto is laying out the story, then i'd like to hear it.

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Wait wait wait RyougaZell, you know Dragon Ball's Mexican version??? You really really do?? Does that mean I'm not the only one here??

Well certainly I do, cause Im Mexican.
And for the little I've seen they edited a lot... I've seen several anime in Mexican and USA versions and they are totally different... while the Mexican's only censor small things (Ranma's nude scenes) they never edit the same way they do on USA

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:28 PM
You're all welcome ^^ I enjoy doing those things, even though they kinda give me a headache... and I agree with Elessar, we all agree that Naruto and DBZ share similarities, can we leave it at that? Some like it, some don't, we are humans and therefore we wont agree, right??

So can't we stop whining about the others whining... please?

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: RyougaZell

Well certainly I do, cause Im Mexican.
And for the little I've seen they edited a lot... I've seen several anime in Mexican and USA versions and they are totally different... while the Mexican's only censor small things (Ranma's nude scenes) they never edit the same way they do on USA

COMPATRIOOOOOTAAAAAAA!!!!

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:36 PM

you guys act like there would possibly be a better way to carry through this battle than what they're doing now. The point is that they are SUPPOSED to get all heated up and get all intense with brute force, putting both of them in a deadly situation. It's just the form that their rivalry has led them to. Just think about it for a second and maybe you'll understand.........

we all knew sasuke had level 2, so it shouldnt come as any surprise that he used it. And obviously, kishimoto wanted to portray this as an equal matchup between the two rivals. Same assassination type techniques (chidori and rasengan) same abilities to increase their power (naruto always had it.....unless you really wanted their fight to be incredibly boring, then sasuke would have to have a version as well). It's obvious that kishimoto had this fight planned out way back in the chuunin exam, which now makes sense to me why oro gave him the seal to begin with. If you can think of even ONE decent alternative to the way kishimoto is laying out the story, then i'd like to hear it.

i agree if you don't like the DBZ simmalarities or how predictable this is then go and read your crappy jojo's bizarre adventure have fun enjoy it may you have fun but don't come in here posting bull shit about how dbz-like it is we don't care if we didn't like it we would've simply stopped reading, we come here to discuss the chapter not say stupid things like oh sasuke looks like Goku when he's SSJ3 this sux0rzzzzz!!!!1111 we don't care about that we want to have a good discussion about naruto with out a need to flame eachother.....i think i'll just stop posting in any naruto discussion thread because you can't have a good discussion with say 95% of the naruto fan community at all just a bunch of whinning morons

RyougaZell
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:37 PM
LOL... o seria RMF? (riendo muy fuerte XD)

uhh.... kinda off topic heheh.. err...

about your previous post:

You're all welcome ^^ I enjoy doing those things, even though they kinda give me a headache... and I agree with Elessar, we all agree that Naruto and DBZ share similarities, can we leave it at that? Some like it, some don't, we are humans and therefore we wont agree, right??

So can't we stop whining about the others whining... please?

true... nobody can't deny they share several similarities but... if we start comparing every single anime we will end up with few "originals" like the first several animes... (astroboy anyone?)

I mean... they could easily compare Slam Dunk, Captain Tsubasa and Prince of Tennis for being sport-related animes with exagerated "techs". Every magical girl anime would be compared to Sailor Moon.
Every drama to Candy Candy and Remi. Every mech to Macross, Evangelion (for their fans that is...) (Gundam anyone?).

Kinda off Naruto, but it the same kind of boring comparation (sp?)

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-16-2004, 08:47 PM
if i understand you correctly, i totally agree w/ you Assertn. Yes, Kishimoto blantantly took 2 things from DBZ: 1. powering up and 2. the similar transformation animation. But look at it this way, those 2 things (especially the first) was what everyone loved about it. Those were the 2 things that gave the CHILLS to all DBZ fans. I could understand if Kishimoto incorporated one of DBZ's less prominent and/or less entertaining themes or if he incorporated the aformentioned 2 aspects poorly; but that's not the case.

let me repeat. kishimoto incorporated the best aspects of DBZ.

i think many of you who knock episodes like 231 are in love w/ the fact that you were able to predict it. You believe "predictability" is a green light to critizie. Similarly, I believe many of you haters jump on the fact that it's copying and to you, that as well equals bad.

Let's put it this way. Manga is an artform and Kishimoto is an artist. Artists of all forms incorporate aspects of music from before their time. Many of these artists make millions even though it's apparent what their style is and where it came from. But these artists are great because they incorporate themes which were historically appreciated and they incorporated them well. For instance, predictability/copying is definitely not a green light to criticize in music. First people listen to the music and then judge. Among other things, if the chord progressions, rythms, etc. are pleasing to the ear (in part from being incorporated well), then the "copying" is considered a good thing. (I can give several examples if asked.) Why should it be any different with Naruto?

Now if you are arguing that Kishimoto incorporated those aspects poorly, then I could see your gripe. But so far I havent seen anyone do this in an intelligible non-flaming fashion let alone argue that point period.
I personally think Kishimoto did it pretty well. Naruto powering up has been built up since the very beginning and Sasuke powering up has been built up for a very, very, long time. The storyline told us this was gonna happen. It had to happen sometime, so it's happening now. That is what is supposed to happen.

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:02 PM
yes thats what im saying.....
the whole super saiyan thing was what got me into anime in the first place

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:07 PM
"go and read your crappy jojo's bizarre adventure"

Don't call JoJo crappy, you heathen!

Hoasiku
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:09 PM
hi, sorry, new guy here.

I though this could be interesting for you ^_^

WARNING: got some skin.

http://tinypic.com/5a9p5

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Ok, now ya got me all interested... what is JoJo's bizarre adventure thing? Me wanna now.

GLS
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:20 PM
I agree with Assertn & Chet here.

But the big question is... do you like whats going on in the manga right now? Does this one moment that the certain few here either hate or laugh at cause you to hate Kishimoto/Naruto?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:24 PM
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is an 80 volumes long manga out of which about 60 are scanlated (I did some of the more recent ones, actually).
It's split up in 6 different parts, each can be read as separate stories but there will be references you won't understand.
Every part has a Joestar as the main character. All of them have names with "Jo" in them, for example, Jotaro Joestar. Hence the JoJo.
Every part also has a badguy somehow related to the Brando lineage.
So therefore you can say JoJo is a very long epic portraying the fight between two families.
The manga itself is an awesome piece of work with great plots and especially great fights, in fact, it's seen as one of the best fighting mangas around due to the pure level of genius existing in the combats. All the characters use a kind of spiritual power called a Stand, which is a spiritual helper reflecting your personality with super-moves.

The short description is, it's the best manga ever done. And the second most brutal one after Berserk at that. It's not for kids, and while the title might imply otherwise it has few moments of comedy. It is however, extremely bizarre. Duh.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=33&threadid=7205&enterthread =y <= if you want it

Two OAV series were made for JoJo, portraying segments of Part 3 (the most famous part). They are 6 and 7 episodes long respectively.

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
I agree with Assertn & Chet here.

But the big question is... do you like whats going on in the manga right now? Does this one moment that the certain few here either hate or laugh at cause you to hate Kishimoto/Naruto?

yeah, actually i did like it...
at least....assuming i understand what you're asking i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:38 PM
the reason why rule #2 = no comparing a series to dbz is because we end up in boring drawn out conversations with people who take comparisons between GOOD ELEMENTS of two popular anime series and act like its a bad thing.....without any reason whatsoever of why the comparison would be bad.

kishimoto said he was inspired by dbz, because everyone loved dbz back then, so what? we all know it contains dbz style elements, and i noticed that way back when kakashi first discussed the way chakra flows through the body. If it took you this long to realize this, then you're pretty damn slow.

Know what I think, Assertn? I think you hate the fact that we compare Naruto to DBZ. You can say "I don't care if people say it's like dbz" all you want but it's SO obvious that you're pissed off that we're making fun of the similarities. You can't stand that we're not seeing eye to eye on this discussion. (i.e. liking everything) You can't stand that Naruto has flaws. You can't stand that we're having fun at the expense of your new god, Naruto/Kishimoto. That's why you made up that lame rule "no comparing Naruto to DBZ." Not because it leads to pointless discussion (welcome to the internet). But because your feelings are hurt that we don't like every little aspect of the show. Poor baby. You want a tissue? I know you might think I'm being anal here, but really... anybody who has one discussion with a fanboy like you can see through you easily.

You seriously need to lighten the fuck up. Until then, you suck at life. I don't care how much I like a series. If I see something that's lame, or just plain stupid. (see, chapter 231) I'm going to make fun of it. You call it immature? I don't care. Gotwoot isn't exactly the fountain of maturity. Call me names all you want to (You may call me heratic for making fun of Naruto.), but don't try to stop me from having my fun.

In short. Shut the fuck up, and let people have their fun. We're not going to like every little part of Naruto. And we're going to be ass holes about it, too.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Btw, thanks a lot WD. You rock.

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:45 PM

Know what I think, Assertn? I think you hate the fact that we compare Naruto to DBZ. You can say "I don't care if people say it's like dbz" all you want but it's SO obvious that you're pissed off that we're making fun of the similarities. You can't stand that we're not seeing eye to eye on this discussion. (i.e. liking everything) You can't stand that Naruto has flaws. You can't stand that we're having fun at the expense of your new god, Naruto/Kishimoto. That's why you made up that lame rule "no comparing Naruto to DBZ." Not because it leads to pointless discussion (welcome to the internet). But because your feelings are hurt that we don't like every little aspect of the show. Poor baby. You want a tissue? I know you might think I'm being anal here, but really... anybody who has one discussion with a fanboy like you can see through you easily.

You seriously need to lighten the fuck up. Until then, you suck at life. I don't care how much I like a series. If I see something that's lame, or just plain stupid. (see, chapter 231) I'm going to make fun of it. You call it immature? I don't care. Gotwoot isn't exactly the fountain of maturity. Call me names all you want to (You may call me heratic for making fun of Naruto.), but don't try to stop me from having my fun.

In short. Shut the fuck up, and let people have their fun. We're not going to like every little part of Naruto. And we're going to be ass holes about it, too.

actually.....the only flaw i see in your post......
is that you think comparing naruto to dbz means that naruto has flaws.
unfortunately, you cant be any farther from the truth i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

oh well, as fun as it is to make ignorant people look like public idiots, it gets kinda boring when the person never learns anything from the discussions.

im sure tomorrow you'll prolly blame this on PMS or something, right?

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:48 PM
However, this does open some interesting points there. It'd be neat if Naruto was somehow lost inside of him and the Kyubi was the one in control - say, for instance, that the seal broke or that somehow Naruto ended up inside the cage while the Kyubi had control of his body?

I agree with whomever said before that the Kyubi wouldn't share his chakra just because he wants to keep alive... maybe in the future he'll end up asking for all of his favors back?

I don't think Naruto is completely engulfed by the Kyuubi's power. He does utter out "Sasuke..." when he transforms. That gives me the impression that Naruto still has at least some power. However, I did bring this up in a discussion before (only to have fanboys say that Naruto would never let that happen)... what IF Naruto loses himself because the power is just so great that it consumes him? That's a drawback I see in using Kyuubi - and one that Naruto will eventually have to face one day, to be independent completely.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:51 PM

actually.....the only flaw i see in your post......
is that you think comparing naruto to dbz means that naruto has flaws.
unfortunately, you cant be any farther from the truth

oh well, as fun as it is to make ignorant people look like public idiots, it gets kinda boring when the person never learns anything from the discussions.

im sure tomorrow you'll prolly blame this on PMS or something, right?

It's not a discussion, dumbass. ~_~ It's just us making fun of something that had it coming. I think everybody here can see this, except you. o_O;

Seriously dude. Shut the fuck up.

Assertn
Thu, 09-16-2004, 09:55 PM
then keep it to yourself and dont go into the other topics and talk about it then......you've proven to us already that your dysunctional hormones induce erratic behavior

also, please be considerate and use the edit button next time

basey44
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:02 PM
haha every thread ive seen hotsuma in lately has just become a flame fest

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:03 PM
then keep it to yourself and dont go into the other topics and talk about it then......you've proven to us already that your dysunctional hormones induce erratic behavior

also, please be considerate and use the edit button next time

Once again. And this is the last time. If you bother replying to me, and questioning me at all about this, then you really are a dumbass.

I'm going to make fun of content, no matter how much I like a series. If Naruto does anything that I deem worthy of making fun of (and if I do, I'm sure at least a few would agree - as I find myself quite leniant), I will do so. Don't try to persuade me otherwise.

Welcome to the internet, Assertn.

Btw, thanks for the compliment. Really. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

haha every thread ive seen hotsuma in lately has just become a flame fest

And thankfully, I'm a jounin now, cause of it!

Back "on topic" What does everybody think will happen now? Is the thought of Naruto being COMPLETELY possessed (i.e. broken seal) in the mind now? I think so. And it'll play a bigger role in the Akatsuki arc. (hopefully, we'll be alive to see it, heh)

Sidnne
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Listen, I'm not one to make comparisons about Naruto to DBZ or other series, even though there definately are similarities. But, I don't have a problem with other people being unhappy with those similarities either. This latest chapter, nobody can deny, certainly gives much more reason to complain than any other before it.

It seems to me like the people that are mad about this, are not made because they are saying that Naruto is like DBZ, but mad because they are insulting DBZ.

If you have a problem with other people complaining about the DBZishness (new word) then click here http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=13 and go to a different thread. They made a seperate thread for their complaints this time. If it bothers you so much, then don't click on this thread. They are just having a little fun.

EDIT: Oh yeah, thanks Winged Dancer. Excellent job on the translation as usual.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:26 PM

I don't think Naruto is completely engulfed by the Kyuubi's power. He does utter out "Sasuke..." when he transforms. That gives me the impression that Naruto still has at least some power. However, I did bring this up in a discussion before (only to have fanboys say that Naruto would never let that happen)... what IF Naruto loses himself because the power is just so great that it consumes him? That's a drawback I see in using Kyuubi - and one that Naruto will eventually have to face one day, to be independent completely.

Yes, I agree there. Naruto is, at the moment, at least a little bit capable of rational thought. I'm also interested in what would happen if Naruto lost himself there - sure, sure, he wouldn't let it happen, but what would be interesting is the mental battle Naruto would have to hold against the Kyubi... it'd be interesting if he lost, just for a little while.

I've also said that the Naruto-kyubi combination has stages:

1st stage: Naruto just borrows chakra.
Example: Battle against Neji, battle against Gaara (or whenever he summons Gamabunta).

2nd Stage: Naruto not only borrows chakra, he gets a little bit transformed (eyes turning red/slitted, basically).
Example: When he stopped Orochimaru's snake, when he first faces Kimimaro.

3rd Stage: Transformation becomes more apparent, grows fangs and claws, gets lotsa speed and great healing powers.
Example: When battling against Sasuke before Sasuke got his sharingan.

4th Stage: This is the newest... Chakra forms an armor around him, transformation is basically complete. Besides speed and regeneration, he can control his chakra as if it had a body of its own. Naruto is forced to move like an animal, but still retains ability to think like humans do.
Example: How about right now?

5th Stage: Complete berserk. Transformation is full, even his body size grows. Chakra swirls around him like a storm and damages things around it (i.e., the floor), regeneration powers are at full and he can stop projectiles and jutsus at will by chakra alone. Movements are completely animal-like, senses are heightened and speed is high enough that even people who can see the world in "slow motion" (i.e., sharingan users, Haku) have trouble seeing/evading him. The downside is that he's completely lost (or almost) and only a big, big shock can bring him out of that state.
Example: Fight against Haku once he though Sasuke was dead.

So there.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:32 PM
He didn't borrow chakra from Kyuubi to fight against Kabuto. (Though, I can be wrong. Been a while since I read it)

What I don't really understand about the Kyuubi Naruto against Haku is that when Haku removed his mask (revealing that he met Naruto in the forest earlier), he *somehow* completely returned to normal. So, that kinda makes me wonder what it would take to revert him back.

jing
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:34 PM
He didn't borrow chakra from Kyuubi to fight against Kabuto. (Though, I can be wrong. Been a while since I read it)

What I don't really understand about the Kyuubi Naruto against Haku is that when Haku removed his mask (revealing that he met Naruto in the forest earlier), he *somehow* completely returned to normal. So, that kinda makes me wonder what it would take to revert him back.

some sort of sexy no jutsu maybe.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by: jing

some sort of sexy no jutsu maybe.

Sexy no Jutsu alone is what makes Naruto better than any other fighting anime.

No buts about it. (Pun intended, if you wanted it to be)

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:52 PM

True, I can't remember whether he borrowed when against Kabuto or not... let's just erase it and search for another example ^^

And when he returned to normal when he saw Haku... well, that's the "big shock" I was talking about. I mean, Haku supposedly made a big impression on Naruto, but he didn't know who he was fighting until Haku's mask fell... so he was shocked by that and it was enough for the berserk rage to stop. Its the only explanation I can think of.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:57 PM
And......any liking i had for sasuke as a character has dropped to rock bottom.

However, i think it is a hilarious look for Sasuke, really like the haircut, considering its modelled after our own beloved perverted Sannin i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

(BTW)
Naruto used his "natural" chakra (notice the chakra was blue) for his rasengan against kabuto.

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
And......any liking i had for sasuke as a character has dropped to rock bottom.

However, i think it is a hilarious look for Sasuke, really like the haircut, considering its modelled after our own beloved perverted Sannin

(BTW)
Naruto used his "natural" chakra (notice the chakra was blue) for his rasengan against kabuto.

And with this, any hatred of Sakura is completely gone. Really. It's pretty amazing, what a little bit of skin can do.

Btw, I hate Sasuke too for now.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:10 AM
geez hotsuma, how much pixy stix did you eat? you mustve doubled your post count just today alone

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:14 AM
I actually drank Jolt Cola. =B

Elessar
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:21 AM
I don't think Naruto is completely engulfed by the Kyuubi's power. He does utter out "Sasuke..." when he transforms.

Looking back at 230 I can't find the situation you describe. It's not like he called upon the chakra, it is more like an uncontrolled, massive burst of kyuubi chakra breaking out of his belly (around the spot of the seal), uttering evil type 'ku ku' laughter in evil type font.

Some sort of automatic failsafe device. The fox realized his host was at his end, so he took over command and controls to break them free.

Zwielicht
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:26 AM
I have a question fro both Hotsuma and Assertn since they both have educated opinions. What do you think about the fact that Itachi told Sasuke to kill his closest friend for more power yet Sasuke's closest friend is naruto. Doesnt that create some sort of paradox for Itachi since Akatsuki wants (from my point of view and understanding) Naruto alive? Would Itachi go against Akatsuki and let Naruto be killed by Sasuke so Sasuke can gain the same "eye" as him? Just a little curious about it that's all. Your opinions are welcomed.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:51 AM
i dont think its been explained exactly WHY itachi wanted to keep sasuke alive. So he can obtain mangekyou and be a worthy adversary is a good guess, but the way he just brushes sasuke aside seems to me like his priorities are more towards fulfilling his obligations as an akatsuki than for dealing with his bro.

Besides, sasuke can always make a new friend i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Fri, 09-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by: Zwielicht
I have a question fro both Hotsuma and Assertn since they both have educated opinions. What do you think about the fact that Itachi told Sasuke to kill his closest friend for more power yet Sasuke's closest friend is naruto. Doesnt that create some sort of paradox for Itachi since Akatsuki wants (from my point of view and understanding) Naruto alive? Would Itachi go against Akatsuki and let Naruto be killed by Sasuke so Sasuke can gain the same "eye" as him? Just a little curious about it that's all. Your opinions are welcomed.
you should've asked the itachiologist aka me.

anyway, it's not really a paradox considering itachi didn't know that naruto was gonna end up being sasuke's best friend. also, i still don't think itachi knows that naruto is sasuke's best friend.

dbesing
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

anyway, it's not really a paradox considering itachi didn't know that naruto was gonna end up being sasuke's best friend. also, i still don't think itachi knows that naruto is sasuke's best friend.

what a tangle we do weeve XD i wonder what itachi would do if hew knew sasuke is trying to kill naruto since the itachi is after him after all

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:05 AM
Hotsuma has won this month's "official double-poster" contest! His prize is... a warning!:

STOP IT!

PSJ
Fri, 09-17-2004, 06:30 AM
hmm this was uhhm ill just say interesting in lack for a better word. i can understand your conecerns about the naruto -> dbz comparasions. but i dont think we need to worry that much it will probably go back to normal after this fight. at least i hope so, i cant just imagine itachi and jiraiya powering up in frotn of each other and screaming "UAAAAAAHHHH!!" that would just be ridicolous(sp?). notice how i dont yell "noobs" and "stop reading if you dont like it" cause i really loved the latest 2 chapters. and i dont understand why everybody jumps sasuke when he gets a cooler haircut i mean nobody has jumped the obvious gay pair in this show(gai and lee).Those 2 looks like 2 dancers at a gay club or something and that bowl cut to... oh well complain all you want but keep it to this thread okay? it gets a little tiring when you jumps into the official 231 discussion and writes the exact sam things as in here.

RasenDori
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:21 AM

If you can think of even ONE decent alternative to the way kishimoto is laying out the story, then i'd like to hear it.

dude... i was being sarcastic. i thought i could post sarcastic remarks here? but it seems some people are taking this very non serious thread serious.i said it like last week that i didnt expect anything from these two then go all out. you can go look at some of the post i made in the 230 thread defending the power-ups to completely understand my stance on this subject. it think its the best way to handle the fight, but that doesnt mean that we have to suffer through a lames ass power-up clifff hanger. thats not enough to make me want to come back the next week because its automatically saying that the power-uped character now has the advantage and leaves little to the imagination and ultimately leads to disappointment. in jojos the cliff hangers generally involve some battle turning event that wasnt acheived through a power-up and is completely interesting. naruto used to be like this. someone said this before (im not sure if it was you) strategic battles would get boring, but i must say that it never does. and lately cliff hangers have involved: i summoned a big creature!, i used my new tech!, i went level 2!, i power-uped!, i evolved!, i power-uped again! its just not the best way to do things and its too predictable. i predicited the out come of more then half of this arc...some where even jokes. so you see, the only thing that really keeps my into this story is the character development. im beginning to miss the slow pace of the flashbacks again.

off topic: hey terracosmo! your favorite character is neji and you jojos about as much if not more then i do! i just have one thing to say that: you frickin' rock!

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 08:34 AM
Exactly, Rasendori. This shit is lame, lame, lame.

Watch the fanboys cry now.

I still think Sasuke should reach Super Seal lvl 3, and grow a tail. Then, it'd be a little more fair.

?igma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 09:13 AM
wasn't SSJ5 supposed to have white hair ?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (rumors rumors i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif ) I bet Sasuke's hair is white right there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

do you think he will beat the genetic manipulated cell+boo clone ?

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-17-2004, 09:42 AM
I find it amusing that you guys are making fun / complaining of Sasuke's curse seal lvl 2 till chapter 231 in its second appearance, whenever nobody said a thing at chapter 209 (page 12)

?igma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Because then it still felt as a PART of the curse..now it has resulted in lame powerups i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif...and then I even prefer dbz I think Oo

Jman
Fri, 09-17-2004, 10:28 AM
my shitty rendition as a result of being bored. (http://img3.exs.cx/img3/2404/narutoZ.jpg)
got inspiration from albinofury's pic.

regarding 231. chapters like this make me have absolutely no regrets about reading the manga as opposed to just watching the anime.

realtortato
Fri, 09-17-2004, 10:29 AM
I used to think that Sasuke was gay and now my thoughts have been confirmed he looks like a wuss with the curse seal level2 activated. And I've been loving these last few chapters, don't know what people is complaining about cause maybe Sasuke's level 2 curse seal form is a rip off of dbz, but Narutos Kyubified form is not and it is totally cool.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-17-2004, 10:39 AM
@RasenDori: Thanks mate, I'm doing my best at the rocking ;D

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Rasendori: you know there's gonna be a cliffhanger no matter what, right? if they've done it every chapter since the beginning of the series, then does it really matter whether its done via transformation or not?

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:52 PM
In order for it to be a cliff hanger, we'd actually have to be on the cliff. And we're not. We can see it all more miles away.

RasenDori
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
i understand that understand that the only chapter that wont have a cliffhanger is the very last one, and i love cliffhangers, but using the same cliffhanger 4 chapters in a row? come on... you dont think its a little old now?

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
i understand that understand that the only chapter that wont have a cliffhanger is the very last one, and i love cliffhangers, but using the same cliffhanger 4 chapters in a row? come on... you dont think its a little old now?

Of course not, RasenDori. Everything Kishimoto does is completely justifable as "good!" He can do no wrong! Even if it IS using the same ending per chapter 4 times in a row!

/sarcasm

*sigh* Fanboy mentality.

mage
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:55 PM
it would be so hilarious if in the dub they called the cursed seal the super seal

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:07 PM
the definition of a cliffhanger isnt "whether or not a person can see it coming"
its "whether or not it leaves you at a place that you wouldnt want to stop at"

i'm sure kishimoto had no intention of catching us offguard with sasuke's level 2, since he made it very painstakingly clear that this saga was all about the level 2 seal and he even showed us that sasuke can reach it now. so what?

?igma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm glad there are still people that criticise the anime, because I'm really getting the feeling lately, that you cant argue about Naruto BECAUSE!!!!........right...no becauses, because they just tell you to shut up..no real argument there..

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:32 PM
there's a difference between arguing about naruto and just stating something redundant and with little or no intellectual thought behind it, noob

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 03:38 PM
there's a difference between arguing about naruto and just stating something redundant and with little or no intellectual thought behind it, noob

If this kind of thread bothers you so much, why do you continue clicking on it, and reading it? You know it's redundant, You know it's been done before. Yet, you're here, trolling here AGAIN.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 04:12 PM
god hotsuma, im still waiting for you to learn how to comprehend posts......when are you gonna figure it out?

did i post something that indicates being bothered by a thread? nope......not that i know of

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 04:16 PM
god hotsuma, im still waiting for you to learn how to comprehend posts......when are you gonna figure it out?

did i post something that indicates being bothered by a thread? nope......not that i know of

Oh, you mean aside from your dislike of DBZ comparisons? Trolling people to stop making "obvious" points about said discussions? How's about you making the lame "no comparing to DBZ thread" rule? Seriously, it's written all over your posts. You're just about the only guy that can't see it, because your head is stuck too far up Naruto's ass to see it.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 04:53 PM
yes but i stopped trying to talk intellectually about it when i realized that it was a one sided conversations.

why dont you stop talking about naruto, dbz, and sakura? its not THAT great of a show.....geez.....

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Hey, I have a better idea - how about you two start ignoring each other so that the others can post in peace? Yes, yes. Stop dragging yourselves to the other's level, be smart and just ignore each other.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Assertn, you seriously have to stop bothering with that guy. He pretty much stated that he's gonna keep arguing the same point over and over and over again. It doesnt matter if you have a great argument or try to be civil. Just forget about it.

Knives122
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Hotsuma and Assertn is like another version of Me and Mut@t@

Mut
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:32 PM
no, you douche bag. come on irc, i gotta bitch at you. #gotwoot

oh yeah, don't pussy out this time either.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2004, 05:33 PM

lol, i guess i know how Mut@t@ feels like i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:00 PM
yes but i stopped trying to talk intellectually about it when i realized that it was a one sided conversations.

Yes. You're right. It IS a one-sided conversation. I try to speak/criticize fairly, and in an unbiased manner, but it seems each time I do, people like you start bitching that I'm thinking negatively about the series. So, tell me exactly WHY I have to make it into an open conversation, when you're the one that just disregards my opinion? You and I aren't seeing eye to eye on it. To that much, I admitted I didn't care. You say you try to speak on the boards behalf about how it's getting old, etc etc. Bullshit. It's not about the boards. You know it, and I know it. Stop using the board as an excuse to cover up for your obvious problem that I'm ragging on both series. If that REALLY were the case, (it isn't) you would've reported it to a moderator and/or just make a request to us not to do it. Not replying, and further complicating things.

I've made a seperate thread where we can discuss similarities and/or just mess around with whatever. This thread is dedicated to that. It's not even that serious, really. About the only person that do take it seriously, are you and other whiners that can't STAND us ragging on either anime, like it was a bad thing on one faction. It's called a joke. You know, what you are but not yet realize?

why dont you stop talking about naruto, dbz, and sakura? its not THAT great of a show.....geez.....

Sure it is. In fact, you seem to insinuate it over and over, each time I start to speak negatively towards it.

And I'll stop talking about Sakura, after I see another, even hotter girl in a bath towel.

Knives122
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

no, you douche bag. come on irc, i gotta bitch at you. #gotwoot

oh yeah, don't pussy out this time either.

what are you talking about bitch, I dont have IRC nor do I use it so fuck off

oh and since you replied to what I said earlier, then what I said must be true

Tofu #2
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:16 PM
you damn clowns....

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X
you damn clowns....

Clown THIS!

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm tempted to go and count the number of times that pic has been posted... but nah. Instead I'll educate myself by reading the flames up there.

Tofu #2
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:39 PM
is that pic set as your current background, msn pic,or ironed-onto a shirt you sick bastard?

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm thinking of making a shrine to it, actually.

G-Pong
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:47 PM
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg

Knives122
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Where do yo get these things from, man you have a saying for everthing situation i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

G-Pong
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:49 PM
It's a gift i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif But seriously some of this arguing is getting very petty and annoying. Maybe it is time to take it to PMs?

Tofu #2
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:50 PM
g-pong is like totally teh suck. i win

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by: G-Pong
It's a gift But seriously some of this arguing is getting very petty and annoying. Maybe it is time to take it to PMs?

Absolutely not. This is Gotwoot at it's best.

http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/1095338805481.jpg

Follow the Green Ranger, and die with the rest of the haters!

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:01 AM
that pic is sick ass!

WE NEED DINOSAUR POWER NOW!!!!

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:03 AM
that pic is sick ass!

WE NEED DINOSAUR POWER NOW!!!!

http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/1095471887153.gif

G-Pong
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Power Rangers eh?
http://www.dtcc.com/Publications/mfn/03oct/images/lock.jpg

Winged Dancer
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Wow, I think this tread became more interesting the minute everybody started posting random images!!

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:18 AM
no, it became interesting because i posted there. i obviously rock. i have so much majesty its stupid.

G-Pong
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:30 AM
http://myweb.thump.net/631920/ftk/stfu.jpg

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:32 AM
omg i swear you love the cocki/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

G-Pong
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:37 AM
http://www.got-the-t-shirt.com/StagKnights/images/cock.gif

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:41 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/haha.JPG

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:43 AM
lol at first i thought the first guy was supposed to be Assertn...

G-Pong
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:52 AM
w00t 13 month gotwoot anniversary for hotsuma

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Thanks man!

Barumonk
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:03 AM
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/Naruto_Therapy_by_Risachantag.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10391050/

mage
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:04 AM
nice one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Damn you. You just owned my thread.

edit- I think Zabuza should be in there, too.

Mut
Sat, 09-18-2004, 02:01 AM
what are you talking about bitch, I dont have IRC nor do I use it so fuck off

oh and since you replied to what I said earlier, then what I said must be true
ok, dipshit.

so, you don't have irc nor do you use it? heh, check this out:

Session Start: Sat Aug 28 01:43:11 2004
Session Ident: #gotwoot
[18:05] * Knives122 has joined #gotwoot
[19:54] * Knives122 has quit IRC

Session Start: Mon Aug 30 12:07:01 2004
[20:30] * Knives122 has joined #gotwoot
[20:31] * Knives122 has left #gotwoot

Session Start: Fri Sep 03 17:52:08 2004
[20:31] * Knives122 has left #gotwoot

well, well... ain't that a funny bitch. according to my irc logs, you use it. but, then again, that person could be an imposter considering there are over 6800+ gw members and god knows how many guests that view the forums and have seen your name before. so i guess that's a pretty good possibility. however, which dumb fucktard would want to impersonate your stupid ass?

anyway, it could be an imposter. hmmm, actually, nope. check this thread out:
Your IRC gotwoot names (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfmcatid=11&threadid=12164&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=irc)
quote from the thread:

Well, since people are starting to go to the IRC channel now, it would be nice if you could tell us what you go by there

like for instance, I go by Knives122(no changes what so ever)

guess who posted this thread? yeah, it was you retard. why the fuck would you make a thread about irc handles if you don't use irc? personal interest? no, douche bag. this pretty much eliminates all possibilities that it was an imposter when you've admited to the fact that you, contrary to what you just said, use irc with that handle. but hey, i guess there still is a tiny chance that it wasn't you. but i don't give a shit about that tiny chance. in conclusion, you're either a fucking idiot or a dumbass liar. so, which are you?

i would've never gone through with this crap if you just had grown some fucking balls and decided to come on #gotwoot and tell me what the hell your problem with me is. i am tired of making you look stupid over and over again. i can bet, most, if not all, the people who are reading this are laughing at your stupidity and your double digit IQ.

oh yeah, if you think those irc logs are fake, i'm sure the irc regulars can back me up on it with their own logs.

next time... don't fuck around, you little shit.

BTW, i'll be waiting for you to say something back without shitting yourself. if you want to apologize for your lame ass sarcastic comments you tend to post, you can do it here or i'll be waiting in #gotwoot. thanks.

Himura_san
Sat, 09-18-2004, 05:10 AM
LMAO!!! This thread is too funny! Everyone is @ each others throat! I might join in later, but for now I'll just stand back and laugh!

mage
Sat, 09-18-2004, 05:20 AM
damn knives you just got owned son :o

Knives122
Sat, 09-18-2004, 07:06 AM
I thought I could actually avoid a pointless arguement with someone ass stupid as you(b/c its a waste of time) but if you really want me to get on(I would rather meet you face to face so we could settle this) than I will but dont say I didnt warn you, oh btw you actually wasting your time looking for that proves to me even more that you <u>STILL</u> have no life.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-18-2004, 07:16 AM
http://valethcosmo.free.fr/Forum/rocklee-bs.jpg

RasenDori
Sat, 09-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Azumaria/Naruto_Therapy_by_Risachantag.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10391050/

funniest thing ive seen since ive been here! neji looks soooo cool here (but he always does)

...but seriously...wtf happened here? when did this thread become so random?

?igma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:05 AM
@ Mut@t@ , for once, I bow before your wicked genius.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 09-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow, that Naruto Therapy pic was just sweet. And who cares when did the thread become random? Random is always good!

Edit: Quick Hotsuma, post the Sakura-in-a-towel pic again, lest it be forgotten in the array of images we've had in the last pages!

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-18-2004, 12:27 PM
damn mutata...go easy on the guy.

Mut
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:10 PM
...but if you really want me to get on(I would rather meet you face to face so we could settle this) than I will but dont say I didnt warn you...
then get the fuck on irc #gotwoot, douche bag. i've told you to do this 3 times already, you just keep pussying out.

and... yeah... terra. i stop now. sorry i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mr.X
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:18 PM
oh man. alot of hate in these forums....

NM
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by: Mr.X

Its just Mut and Knives, I think. Otherwise, GotWoot is a pretty peaceful place i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:37 PM
I will now stare transfixedly at your sign, NarutoMaster, for its way too pretty.

Mr.X
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster

Originally posted by: Mr.X

Its just Mut and Knives, I think. Otherwise, GotWoot is a pretty peaceful place .

thats cool.

hey how do you change the name under your real name? like yours is ass clown right now.

?igma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Where are all the admins//mods of the old forum anyways ?? Rock Lee, and that woman, she hated me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-18-2004, 04:16 PM
That woman would be OrangeOctopus right? She got married to an asian guy and moved to Bahamas.

Assertn
Sat, 09-18-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
That woman would be OrangeOctopus right? She got married to an asian guy and moved to Bahamas.

lying wont get you anywhere terra!!!!1
last i saw orangeoctopus, she was one of the ops at kaizoku fansubs....a few weeks ago

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-18-2004, 08:25 PM
SAME THING!

Hotsuma
Sat, 09-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Wow, that Naruto Therapy pic was just sweet. And who cares when did the thread become random? Random is always good!

Edit: Quick Hotsuma, post the Sakura-in-a-towel pic again, lest it be forgotten in the array of images we've had in the last pages!

Yoshi.

RyougaZell
Sun, 09-19-2004, 01:01 AM
LOL

I guess I'll add some more randomness I found around the web and don't know where I got from...
Sorry for the "long" post, but in order to avoid multiple posts...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto___The_weasel_killer_by_sora_ko.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto___Sennin_Strippoker.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto___Another_gift.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/Naruto20Vol.jpg

kAi
Sun, 09-19-2004, 02:42 AM
cool figurines..

Cyrano
Sun, 09-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Hey, Gamabunta is not proportionnal to the other characters ! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PSJ
Sun, 09-19-2004, 02:45 PM
I find it amusing that you guys are making fun / complaining of Sasuke's curse seal lvl 2 till chapter 231 in its second appearance, whenever nobody said a thing at chapter 209 (page 12)

i remember that, that time everybody screamed "sasuke looks awesome!!!" and "i hope that isnt the complete transformation so he can look even more badass" quite amusing.

NM
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:55 PM
I will now stare transfixedly at your sign, NarutoMaster, for its way too pretty.

Thanks, glad to see that you like it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

?igma
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

no that was not her name..

it was a name written in partial 1337 , forming a female name, like jessica or something..

Winged Dancer
Sun, 09-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

i remember that, that time everybody screamed "sasuke looks awesome!!!" and "i hope that isnt the complete transformation so he can look even more badass" quite amusing.

I don't remember if I was around here or not around that time, but I distinctly remember thinking "That's his hair? Jesus, he looks stupid, I can't wait to see his front just so I can point and laugh at him."

kAi
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:32 PM

theres really no reason to comment on it....as you hardly see anything anyway...only some hair..thats not enough to warrant to be cool looking imo especially for these curse seals. and now that i have seen the front...just weird!

Tofu #2
Sun, 09-19-2004, 08:03 PM
since were talking about mods, what happened to amateras?

@ mr.x, he got the title ass clown by winning (or losing) a contest

RasenDori
Mon, 09-20-2004, 12:21 AM
well, sasukes actually did looker cooler from that angle, and it looked like kishimoto was actually try when he did the hair that time. it 231 there doesnt seem to be any real physics to his hair

PSJ
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:20 AM
since were talking about mods, what happened to amateras?

@ mr.x, he got the title ass clown by winning (or losing) a contest

amateras got banned and deleted a longtime ago i think.

Turles
Tue, 09-21-2004, 02:01 AM
psycho? what?

Hayate
Tue, 09-21-2004, 03:38 PM
ololol, this thread is seriously amusing. i should read through the Naruto forum more, jus for the extremely hilarious flame fests that go on...

PSJ
Tue, 09-21-2004, 04:38 PM
tho this thread died like 2 days ago.

Reason
Tue, 09-21-2004, 06:50 PM
New to the forums? (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php)

Enjoy, i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

- Reason -

Assertn
Tue, 09-21-2004, 08:47 PM

judging from the post dates, i'd say people having been posting in it every day since it first started

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by: Reason
New to the forums? (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php)

Enjoy,

- Reason -

You really gotta ask yourself.. Just how much of a loser is the guy that made that flash, to be tutoring people on message board ettiquete? I mean, damn. That is one sad motherfucker.

realtortato
Thu, 09-23-2004, 11:39 AM
You're right Hotsuma, how the hell can someone have so much free time in their hands.
And Hotsuma aren't you from the Dallas, Tx area or live here by any chance.
Cause I think I've meet you before.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-23-2004, 01:41 PM
What? Are you stalking me or something?

PSJ
Thu, 09-23-2004, 01:52 PM

judging from the post dates, i'd say people having been posting in it every day since it first started

true but no one has said anyhting that contributes to the thread.

realtortato
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Hotsuma, HELL NO!!!!
Just forget about it.

Hotsuma
Fri, 09-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: realtortato
Hotsuma, HELL NO!!!!
Just forget about it.

Heh, then don't go asking where I live.

realtortato
Sun, 09-26-2004, 06:27 PM
You're an evil meanie and I hate you.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but you did get me good there.

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:41 AM
hahaz... coolZ

Assertn
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by: shinichi69
hahaz... coolZ
wtf? go away spammer

Hotsuma
Tue, 09-28-2004, 04:32 PM

hahaz... coolZ
wtf? go away spammer

Try to find out the irony of that statement, Assertn.

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:43 PM
hahaz... that's a good 1 hotsuma... and hei assertnfailure by the way... u failef to assert your stand once more...

Assertn
Wed, 09-29-2004, 01:37 AM

hahaz... coolZ
wtf? go away spammer

and why dont you try to find the irony in pointing out the irony of my statement
geez....talk about forum trolling, all i see you people doing in this entire naruto section these days is nothing but useless posts and flame stalking

edit: shinichi, go away

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:11 AM

hahaz... coolZ
wtf? go away spammer

and why dont you try to find the irony in pointing out the irony of my statement
geez....talk about forum trolling, all i see you people doing in this entire naruto section these days is nothing but useless posts and flame stalking

So you don't see it.

Thank you for proving to me yet again, why you're such a dumbass.

Baranthal
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:14 AM
We need a hotsuma vs assertn failure thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Would save the time of going through 100 posts of flames back and forth i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:27 AM
why don't you people just die exchange your e-mail accounts and continue with that stupid morons fucking up the forums

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 08:39 AM
Because we know it pisses you off, and has you wishing for our death that much more. You know, along with every other thing you incorporate "just die" into.

Tell you what though. The day you start to use a period every now and then, I'll cut down on the flames. A little mind you, but still better than nothing.

Assertn
Wed, 09-29-2004, 03:44 PM

hahaz... coolZ
wtf? go away spammer

So you don't see it.

Thank you for proving to me yet again, why you're such a dumbass.
wow, the reassurance in your tone of response just makes you sound even more ignorant than if you hadnt responded. Most people wouldve just assumed i know what you're talking about since i used the same retort back at you, but whatever. I already told you, you're no good at debating, so dont even try.

DeluxSkillz: stfu, this place has gone to hell anyway

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 04:34 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/assclown.jpg

Now that it's been made clear, don't bother wasting your time (and I know a lot of it is, trying to put a sentence together and all) posting a reply here. *sigh* Dumbass.

joker-kun
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Hotsuma...Hotsuma...You have proven nothing, except that you're a lifeless idiot, who tries his(or her) hardest, to use proper vocabulary on the internet. Sorry that not everyone takes so much time out to please you and your lifeless forum life. You just ruined any chance you had of making yourself look good by posting a picture of yourself above. As for calling Assertn a spammer, get on topic, make 1 post that is more then 1-2 sentences, or just go away cause no one likes you. Also quit trying to act smart, cause you're not, you're just some forum idiot trying to flame people. You are welcome for this spam and flame, and I don't think we have met, I am Joker-kun. Cheers.

RasenDori
Wed, 09-29-2004, 09:53 PM
what was this thread about again?

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by: joker-kun
Hotsuma...Hotsuma...You have proven nothing, except that you're a lifeless idiot, who tries his(or her) hardest, to use proper vocabulary on the internet. Sorry that not everyone takes so much time out to please you and your lifeless forum life. You just ruined any chance you had of making yourself look good by posting a picture of yourself above. As for calling Assertn a spammer, get on topic, make 1 post that is more then 1-2 sentences, or just go away cause no one likes you. Also quit trying to act smart, cause you're not, you're just some forum idiot trying to flame people. You are welcome for this spam and flame, and I don't think we have met, I am Joker-kun. Cheers.

I'm actually amazed that you took the time to type all that up, really. In a thread that more or less lost any sense of being considered "serious" you sure went out of your way to stick your nose in there with an actual, detailed flame.

Who's the lifeless idiot now? Thank you for making my thread prosper, that much more.

Rasendori : There's a pic of Sakura in the front page. That's what this thread is about.

joker-kun
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:10 PM
Yes, and there is a pic of you 4 posts up.

Also a thread loses its prosperity once it is turned against the topic maker.

Assertn
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:13 PM
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~sschelte/owned-cat.jpg
yeah thats right, i can reply with images too i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by: joker-kun
Yes, and there is a pic of you 4 posts up.

Along with just about every other flamer, who actually posted here.

Also a thread loses its prosperity once it is turned against the topic maker.

Nah. A thread loses it's prosperity, when people just stop posting.

RasenDori
Wed, 09-29-2004, 10:49 PM
no, a thread loses its prosperity when it actually pisses someone as calm, level headed, and passive as myself off, and forces me to not visit the forums for days because i dont want to read 15 page of two guys bickering amongst each other. this thread is dead and is a waste of space for anyone that doesnt want to take up arms and participate in hotsumas and assertns war. hotsuma, i have respect for you, and respect the reason you created this thread. so that others can make light of the curent hole the mangas falling in without being attacked by those that may consider themselves naruto purest. but youre pushing it man, lighten up. you and assertn both should understand the uselessness of what you are doing. i wish one or you would just step up and be the bigger man. terracosmo, my friend, please close this thread and send it to hell with all the other flame fest.

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:04 PM
Alright, alright... I'll call it quits.

jing
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:32 PM
not sure if this has been posted.
but something i found at degree-anime
http://www.degree-anime.com/gallery/data/media/302/Naruto__I__m_more_special_by_Risachantag.jpg

RasenDori
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:34 PM
that was awsomeness in its purest. you even managed to bring this topic back to life!

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-29-2004, 11:59 PM
LMAO

http://home.comcast.net/~uchiha/Naruto__I__m_more_special_by_Risachantag.jpg

(same pic as above, but hot-linkable)

joker-kun
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:14 AM
LOL...I must admit, I like that, although I love DBZ.^^

Also, RasenDori, arguing is fun, in the old gotwoot, we always had arguments, you think we're all serious, it's jokes dude. Anyway, I do like the Naruto/DBZ pics, Cheers.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 09-30-2004, 12:40 AM
and after sasuke goes super saiyan naruto in turn pulls out the almighty ramen gundam!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Albinofury/IMG_001003.png

basey44
Thu, 09-30-2004, 01:24 AM
lol ramen gundam, man no one ever pulls out an evangelion

kinD4rkness
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:10 PM
i admit that is dbz-ish but i think its only temporary. I've got to say I did like the wings as a nice add on and I think part of it is the body becomes more demonic the longer lvl2 is used so hopefully sumtime in the future we can get atleast a few horns.

Jman
Wed, 10-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by: kinD4rkness
i admit that is dbz-ish but i think its only temporary. I've got to say I did like the wings as a nice add on and I think part of it is the body becomes more demonic the longer lvl2 is used so hopefully sumtime in the future we can get atleast a few horns.

NO. absolutely not. no horns.
Horns would suck. What's next, Naruto grows a tail out his ass?

Boogster
Thu, 10-07-2004, 07:12 AM
I don't care if it was like DBZ. I enjoyed it.

archAvenger24
Sat, 10-09-2004, 01:09 AM
horns have been a comon trait for level 2.. i cud c sumthin like that happening. and for the rec naruto did have a chakra tail.

Himura_san
Sun, 10-10-2004, 05:40 AM
WTF?? this thread still has life???
ahh shit I just fed it!

oh yeah if this has not been posted:
http://www.imghst.com/uploads/venusm/DBZ_Naruto__The_Monster_Inside.jpg

basey44
Sun, 10-10-2004, 08:31 AM
hahaha nice, best comparison ever

EDIT: and im bloody serious about that evangelion, an eva would rip though a gundam but everyone always pulls a gundam out, i dont get it

Hotsuma
Fri, 10-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Hahahahaha. That's GRAND.

kAi
Sat, 10-16-2004, 09:21 PM
heh...that pic is awesome. i really like it.

Hotsuma
Fri, 10-29-2004, 01:09 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~sulphur/1098994781936.jpg

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-29-2004, 07:16 PM
another ownish picture, goten could so kick Naruto's ass...

i'm willing to bet that after the time jump, the first thing they're gonna do is fight in some big one on one 'save the world' mission...