PDA

View Full Version : one piece manga

silverwingz
Thu, 09-16-2004, 12:47 PM
any1 know where to get volume 24 and up??

Mut
Thu, 09-16-2004, 01:46 PM
i believe kaizoku-fansubs have them. i got them via irc.
http://kaizoku-fansubs.com

also, you can get the latest chapters here http://users.skynet.be/tuture/

also, animated avatars are not allowed.

Cyrano
Thu, 09-16-2004, 05:41 PM
I get an error message when i try to download from the Null website. Does anybody have the same problem ?

I'm looking for chapter 312 and +. Searched the web, eMule, Kazaa, sprNova, torrentsearch.us and IRC without success.

Does anyone know a IRC channel where a can download them ? Unfortunatly, i can't connect to irc.mircx.com i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by: Cyrano
I get an error message when i try to download from the Null website. Does anybody have the same problem ?

I'm looking for chapter 312 and +. Searched the web, eMule, Kazaa, sprNova, torrentsearch.us and IRC without success.

Does anyone know a IRC channel where a can download them ? Unfortunatly, i can't connect to irc.mircx.com
what you need to do is connect to irc.rizon.net

you can just do it by typing this in your web browser: irc:irc.rizon.net/kaizoku-fansubs

on the kaizoku-fansubs website i posted above, it has the xdcc listing for the manga chapters. and i'm not sure why you're getting an error from null, i've never had that problem :/

Cyrano
Thu, 09-16-2004, 06:42 PM
Great, thank you very much i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I'm very eager to see Sanji and Zorro kick those giant's asses in the Davy back fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Chapter 343-345 discussion...

HOW CRAZY IS IT RIGHT NOW??? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get them at http://users.skynet.be/tuture/

Cyrano
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Hehe... i'm glad somebody at gotwoot finaly noticed i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

*****SPOILERS FOR 345 ******

Who would have tough Lucci and Kaku were part of CP9 ? I never saw that coming... Kaku was even my favorite member of Galley-la ! Does that mean that Kaku lied about the Going Merry being irreparable ?

Mr.X
Sun, 11-14-2004, 07:34 PM
wow. this is crazy.

you know the side stories that are told on the chapter covers? do those actually happen, or just some stuff Oda makes up? cuz i saw pell in one of the covers and i thought he died.

Cyrano
Sun, 11-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Mr.X
wow. this is crazy.

you know the side stories that are told on the chapter covers? do those actually happen, or just some stuff Oda makes up? cuz i saw pell in one of the covers and i thought he died.

They do happen in the story : remember Buggy's mini adventures or Coby and Helpeppo's training in the marine ? Those were chapter cover side story.

So yes, Pell is alive... even if a bomb that was supposed to wipe out Alabasta blew up just below him i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif . I guess nobody ever dies in One Piece (exept in flashbacks). He does have some mighty big scars tough.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-17-2004, 01:47 AM
I'm so glad that what's thier names #1 & #2 turned out to be part of the C9, i couldn't stand it if the C9 was a new cast of super strong guys who popped out the blue...