PDA

View Full Version : Kyou Kara Maou & Kenran Butoh Sai- The Mars Daybreak

edamks
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:18 AM
Anyone know where I can find the Kyou Kara Maou & Kenran Butoh Sai- The Mars Daybreak??
I have: Kyou Kara Maou 1-16, Kenran Butoh Sai- The Mars Daybreak 1-14 and I can't find rest of the series.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
I can find only RAWs i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Munsu
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:23 AM
best luck is trying to look in suprnova.... i cant think of any other place at the moment... and the tracker that used to have the latest ones is down at the moment

learn how to use irc....

hybridchild
Thu, 09-16-2004, 12:41 PM
http://www.animeyuki.com/ they should be back in a few days, there up to ep 18 of KBS

Hybridchild

mitsui
Fri, 09-17-2004, 11:37 AM
budweineken and to others, i know that this isn't the right thread or the section to post this question but since it has already been mentioned i might as well take this opportunity to ask this question (hope you don't mind) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif :

i have a question regarding irc downloading.... i actually have tried downloading from irc before and it seems that i have to wait very long to download a single episode; most of the time you'll be added to the list of downloaders of the operator or provider; then have to wait for your turn from the list accordingly. Another thing is that the bandwidth or the speed of downloading is very slow; it took me almost 30 mins for downloading 1 song (mp3 file) and approximately 5 to 7 kB/sec. Speed shouldn't be the problem for me 'coz my internet connection speed is around 300 to 500 kbps. These are the reasons why i stopped downloading from irc. i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

I dunno what is the problem but i hope you could help me out? do i need to install a separate application or any add-ons to my Mirc to boost the downloading speed? what irc channel do i need to go to? which server -- efnet, dalnet, etc? anybody..?

Munsu
Fri, 09-17-2004, 01:38 PM
there is no "server" that contain the files... just people themselves that share the files....

If the speed is slow you are probably downloading from a slow person...

New anime is usually released in bots that you use xdcc commands to download from and thay are usually very fast... I've never had problems with speeds with irc... i get everything very fast...

I suggest... www.sysreset.com as a script to facilitate things...

www.anidb.net is an emule database for anime... but it got info on animegroups and their irc channel and server...

and google for irc tutorials to learn how to use it...

give it few days of trial and error and you should get the hang of it...

mitsui
Sun, 09-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the info.

i have some last few questions (hope you don't mind) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif :
What servers do you usually go to? and which irc channels do you frequently and prefer to download anime series from?
i have just checked out www.anidb.net, and seen many channels posted there. i've observed that channels are classified by fansubs or what i mean is per fansub has their own irc channel. So does that mean i have to download anime series according to their fansub or a channel only have anime titles that they fansubbed? so if that's the case is there a channel that provides assorted anime titles fansubbed by different fansubbers? (so i could just download from one irc channel)

and lastly regarding the speed, how do i know or what do i need to do to know if the person i'm downloading from has slow speed? is there anything i need to type?

kAi
Sun, 09-19-2004, 10:32 AM
its usually better to go to the actual fansub groups channel...because they usually have bots with high speeds...
/server irc.rizon.net
#animeone (AonE group)
#anbudom (ANBU group)
#anime (alot of shit to choose from..)
and you mayswell get into the gw channel also..
#gotwoot

there are lots more servers/channels to go to...what ever series you get its prob best to goto there server/channel...

with speed some have have there bandwidth record and current bandwidth you can look at that.

mitsui
Mon, 09-20-2004, 02:26 AM
great! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif appreciate your help, thanks.