PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie?

Nightwolf7687
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:37 PM
hasnt it already played? I downloaded that really wierd thing that was like an hour long preview...but im much more interested in the movie.

just curious, thanks!

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Just be patient. The movie needs to be out on DVD, and a group will need to sub it before it will be released. I heard AH is going to do it. Anyway, it is still in theatres right now in Japan, so we'll all need to wait for a little bit. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:57 PM
AH is going to do it too?? i know SO was gonna sub it from their previews. does anyone know if it did well in japan?

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:06 PM
it did very well it was number 1 in japan in it's first week it's still in the top ten now after a whole month

SenninJimmy
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:08 PM
I wouldn't doubt that, did you see that long lineup in the naruto movie special? If i lived in japan, personally, i'd flock to the theatres the day it came out. In any case, i'm pretty sure some people have already pirated the movie, so its only a matter of time before it comes out. Of course, if its pirated, doubt AH will be the one to sub it.

Eurasian
Wed, 09-15-2004, 05:34 PM
i heard it's really expensive to watch movies in japan. around $20, that's twice as much as US. but yeah, i would pay for it. but i'm glad naruto did well!!!!!proves that it's still hot in japan!!!!

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-15-2004, 06:28 PM
It's out when it's done. Topic closed.